Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2012

lol, just lol...
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Seriously, you can't tell what a troll is by now?

its not a troll, that couple use to threatening ppl ban for KSing mob b:surrender
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The crazy's were out on Father's Day b:chuckle

Be hold the power of Black List
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I still have space in my BL for that kind of people.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Seriously, you can't tell what a troll is by now?

They're not troll's, they have nothing better to do then harass people daily

I'd wish everyone that has been harassed by the two individuals would post in this thread. PWI doesn't really need 2 individuals around that ruin game play for everyone
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I remember when I was a little kitty and _Skai_ was camping ppl in secret passage (which we all know is banable)...I was in pk cause I'm that hardcore and Skai started to kill me over and over...I was like dude let me do my thing just need to do my bh29 and he was like all evil and killed me and stuff.

then I started crying and screaming WHYYYYY? GOD WHYYYY? trying to making him stop but he didn't (at this point I realized god doesnt ****ing exist and bacame Atheist); I had tons of SS but he somehow **** me; change my FB status to "I love big *****" deleted the SSs and put some ridiculous fashion on my barb (which he payed; ty Skai) ppl started to think i was *** in game 2...he ruined my life so I moved out with my GF and stop playing this game.

now that i read this thread I can testify that Skai is evil and I totally support the dude that is going to send the ticket. godspeed bro <3 and be careful Skai may have connections with the CIA and he can be outside your granddaughter's house at this very moment!...watching her...every...single...second....tun tun tun...

/true story
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    He stated that I was purposefully harassing his granddaughter in PQ3 by "kill-stealing" that boss.

Why would you even respond to any blue chat from people that you don't know... even more important... why would you even respond to anything that does less damage.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I remember when I was a little kitty and _Skai_ was camping ppl in secret passage (which we all know is banable)...I was in pk cause I'm that hardcore and Skai started to kill me over and over...I was like dude let me do my thing just need to do my bh29 and he was like all evil and killed me and stuff.

then I started crying and screaming WHYYYYY? GOD WHYYYY? trying to making him stop but he didn't (at this point I realized god doesnt ****ing exist and bacame Atheist); I had tons of SS but he somehow **** me; change my FB status to "I love big *****" deleted the SSs and put some ridiculous fashion on my barb (which he payed; ty Skai) ppl started to think i was *** in game 2...he ruined my life so I moved out with my GF and stop playing this game.

now that i read this thread I can testify that Skai is evil and I totally support the dude that is going to send the ticket. godspeed bro <3 and be careful Skai may have connections with the CIA and he can be outside your granddaughter's house at this very moment!...watching her...every...single...second...of his ****ing boring life...tun tun tun...

/true story

7/10. I lol'd.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    its not a troll, that couple use to threatening ppl ban for KSing mob b:surrender

This.
    Why would you even respond to any blue chat from people that you don't know... even more important... why would you even respond to anything that does less damage.

I never have had anyone accuse me of such a thing in 2+ years of playing, so that's the main reason I responded.

now that i read this thread I can testify that Skai is evil and I totally support the dude that is going to send the ticket. godspeed bro <3 and be careful Skai may have connections with the CIA and he can be outside your granddaughter's house at this very moment!...watching her...every...single...second....tun tun tun...

/true story

D:
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Xae_ - Archosaur
    Xae_ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Um.... Just a side note to some of the comments: yes, LOTS of older people play PW, myself included. (I'm 44.) In fact most of the people I've met in PW who were long time players were "older". Watch out kids, you're surrounded by "oldies". b:chuckle
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    @Xae_ It doesn't really make it convincing that this person that PM'd me was the cleric's "grandfather". From multiple sources ingame, I found out the age of the cleric is somewhere around 30-45, which means her "grandfather" would be in his 70s at the earliest. It's kinda hard to believe that there would be 70+ year old people that would still be playing games, and even MMOs like PWI at that.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What I meant by troll was, even if the intent isn't to "troll", there is no way anyone can be that serious about what you showed in the screenshot. I find it very hard to believe someone could be so stupid.

Wait..no I don't....

Also, I know of a couple of people who were in their late 60's playing this game, and a friend said they know of a 90 year old playing (though I think that's pushing the back line of facts a bit).
  • Xae_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    @_Skai_
    I happen to know a woman who plays both this and WoW. - She's 80+. I've known people of all ages who were sick who played as well, just to keep their minds busy. One I knew died a couple of years ago. But my comment wasn't directed at you, just at the people so surprised older people play. b:chuckle

As for your main post, my in game husband and I have dealt with some of this same **** you described, but on other servers. Happens all the time, unfortunately.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Well I haven't ran into older gamers until I played PWI, but I got used to it. We're all players of the game, so I enjoyed their company, as they did mine. And still do too b:chuckle

But I get surprised if the elderly are playing too. Not used to that quite yet.

@Mystic-Night From what I have heard over the years in RT, the couple that I ran into are very, VERY notoriously known for taking this game too seriously.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    @Xae_ It doesn't really make it convincing that this person that PM'd me was the cleric's "grandfather". From multiple sources ingame, I found out the age of the cleric is somewhere around 30-45, which means her "grandfather" would be in his 70s at the earliest. It's kinda hard to believe that there would be 70+ year old people that would still be playing games, and even MMOs like PWI at that.

My dad plays from time to time and he's in his 50s. He still loves video games and all things technology. He had the first type of cellphone, back when they still came in backpacks. And always had the newest gaming technology. I think if he lives to his 70s he will definitely still play video games and mmos.

And my grandmother who is her late 70s/pushing 80 wants an ipad so she can play games and browse the web again. Since regular computers aren't really as comfortable to her anymore. You'd be surprised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Xae_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Yeah!!! That's what I love about online games. We can be young again. b:chuckle Though my in game husband is also an oldie like me. b:chuckle And we play all kinds of games together. He even made some mods for me for Oblivion. b:chuckle Anyway, not trying to derail your thread.... :D
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The grandfather wouldn't need to be 70+

My parents are grandparents and my sister's oldest son (she has 3) is 10 (she is umm 30ish I forget) , old enough to play games on the PC a little bit. And my parents haven't even hit 60 yet.

On another note a girl I worked with until just a few months ago turned 30 this year and her oldest daughter just had a baby, so she's a 30 year old grandmother (I starting calling her grandma at work too b:victory)

But yeah in this case it's more of those 2 people are just idiots that want to cause trouble.

@Shield didn't' Kun Kun kill you back in the day b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2012
    People can be so stupid sometimes. I wouldn't worry about it xD, I'll vouch for ya if something happens ^^.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It is scary to think that in 20-40 year the senior citizen population will include gamers.

I can just see it now... "IMUPINURRETIREMNETHOMESOWNINGULOLOLOLOLZ".... "Sheet my arthritis is killing me..."
  • Xae_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Hey, I'm already complaining about arthritis!!! b:chuckle

Actually, my daughter and I kid about that. She's 22 and I keep telling her she'll have to take care of me when I get older but as long as I have a couple of good PCs and a good internet connection I'll be fine and out of her way. b:laugh
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    What I meant by troll was, even if the intent isn't to "troll", there is no way anyone can be that serious about what you showed in the screenshot. I find it very hard to believe someone could be so stupid.

You've never met these 2 individuals. They threaten, harass and degrade people daily at S. Banker.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Selling Blacklist Extension Stones PM me.

C/O 3rd world veno's soul
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Thanks krisnda :D

And thanks for the posts people. I didn't know how bad these two individuals were until they harassed me personally. *sigh*
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I never have had anyone accuse me of such a thing in 2+ years of playing, so that's the main reason I responded.

Guess you were never an archer for any worthwhile length of time...

Rule 1: Never ever ever EVER respond to random blue chats while shooting stuff.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Almost responds to you, and then realizes the rule. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yea, delusional douchebags can be fun... xD Poor Skai lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

You must not have really read what _Skai_ posted

So about an hour later, someone PMs me saying something like he has "10 screenshots from 10 different sources" or something. I did not even know what he was talking about, so I question him, and he proceeds to basically accuse me of things I never did.

the two people in question have a reputation for doing this
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    lol Failgre and trannyshade are either the two most sad depraved individuals on RT... or the best trolls evar...
  • Gnip - Raging Tide
    Gnip - Raging Tide Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    How can you KS on Public Quest LOL
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    LOL well this conversation is much shorter, but the grandfather got onto another account and harassed me again.

For your entertainment.

The conversation messages with "Private" still visible are from this grandfather. b:laugh