• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    LoooooooooooooooL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShigureSouen - Raging Tide
    ShigureSouen - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:shocked so sad to see people trip over some indecent things!

b:chuckle funny though!
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So wait...Vladimir Putin plays PWI??? b:shocked

The part at 2:02 - 3 had me cracking up. xD Pro job, Vid maker!
    b:victory
  • Nekela - Raging Tide
    Nekela - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I have to say that is some double standards and favortism being done by the officers of Zoo. It is sad that they kicked Zav from Zoo for pking against mav and saint for 15 minutes, yet it was ohk for mav and saint to farm kill a zoo member *LiveWire* for a week straight..It's very hard to lead a faction and obviously with Zoo its who does the biggest QQing and epeen sucking controls the decisions made by the officers of zoo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Video explains it all :3
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think Zoo leadership considers the Mav crew indispensable and dare not offend them. Perhaps they're afraid of loosing to QQme once team Mav takes off.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think Zoo leadership considers the Mav crew indispensable and dare not offend them. Perhaps they're afraid of loosing to QQme once team Mav takes off.

That's right! Mav is the bomb shizzle. Glad people are finally recognizing it! How many nabs do I have to wallet smack? How many full +12 r9 archers do I have to roflpwn? How many NoobiferVs does _SAINT have to 1 shot to get some dat burn glory round these here parts!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    That's right! Mav is the bomb shizzle. Glad people are finally recognizing it! How many nabs do I have to wallet smack? How many full +12 r9 archers do I have to roflpwn? How many NoobiferVs does _SAINT have to 1 shot to get some dat burn glory round these here parts!

Funny, because I saw damage from 2 people in my logs, not one. And Elvenne is much better at staying away from being stunned locked than your sorry butt lololol.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2012

why so mad? b:chuckle you know i fight you and _SAINT all day long son, btw does _SAINT know what SoR is yet? b:bye I hope he finds out so next time i dont have to walk fighting 2 of you b:byeb:sad

Back to the main topic, this is what Zoo should do to recruit - "asskissing must be lvl100, and no hurting Mav's mangina"
    And if a nice guy like Zav you can kick, I dont think you expect anything better for your faction, especially over Mrs_Beaker, semper fi Grease
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    Barson - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2012

mav mav mav so sad that u watch sz all day gettin farm ..... no one like you at all hell someone from your faction didnt like u to the point they try to kill u an saint had to bail your *** out ( as always ) an before u talk about noobiferV u might wanna actually KILL him 1v1 b:bye
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lol close Zav... or maybe it was the fact that you chose to help the opposite faction kill your own faction members and refused to stop kosing them... this was fairly entertaining but not as funny as the original :p
  • Nekela - Raging Tide
    Nekela - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:shockedSo the rules only apply to some members, since Mav was aloud to KoS LiveWire for a week straight?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:shockedSo the rules only apply to some members, since Mav was aloud to KoS LiveWire for a week straight?????

We had no standard before that since that was the incident which caused us to rethink what to do in that situation. Mav cant break any rules if the rules didnt exist at the time. We now know that the easiest thing to do in that situation is remove the individual refusing to cooperate. Let`s face it... regardless of external personal issues not very many factions would put up with their members being kosed by a fellow member. Just because Zav is friends with you and luci does not validate his actions when it was a personal matter between you guys. He made his choice... he can live with our decision.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Meh this was better then the Zoo Recruitment Video.

But still is amusing Zoo's respone to this :D
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    We had no standard before that since that was the incident which caused us to rethink what to do in that situation. Mav cant break any rules if the rules didnt exist at the time. We now know that the easiest thing to do in that situation is remove the individual refusing to cooperate. Let`s face it... regardless of external personal issues not very many factions would put up with their members being kosed by a fellow member. Just because Zav is friends with you and luci does not validate his actions when it was a personal matter between you guys. He made his choice... he can live with our decision.

grey come on bro even u have to see that its messed up to punish someone for kill someone who did the same thing so there .... but ok say that it wasnt a rule before now that the rule is there what to say zav didnt know about it? .... it seem like the officer is puttin gear first in there choice cuz when mav did it everything was fine but zav does it an all of a sudden its a rule b:surrender
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    grey come on bro even u have to see that its messed up to punish someone for kill someone who did the same thing so there .... but ok say that it wasnt a rule before now that the rule is there what to say zav didnt know about it? .... it seem like the officer is puttin gear first in there choice cuz when mav did it everything was fine but zav does it an all of a sudden its a rule b:surrender
    favortism....its all about who sucks better than whob:bye
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm Mrs_Mav. And I own noobs. Luci, why don't we 1v1? Maybe because any chance we have you realize, oh ****, Mrs_Mav owns me with MS and I can't DD her enough, she's too legit. Or you call Ulq. That's right baby. An unfinished support class cleric embarrasses your sad excuse for a full +12 r9 sharded psy. I don't even need to finish refining or sharding to tank you all day. Your damage on this cleric is just sad :[ But it's ok, I'll do what a cleric does, and then some, and then some more!

Zoo isn't affiliated with what I do in PK. When people ask if I need help I actually decline. No reason to involve innocent people. Sucks yama dropped his claws to me. His own fault for not having scrolls or SL on and be outside of SZ. I didn't recast or even sell his claws until he and I dicussed the situation. He agreed that it was my PK drop and he had no use for them. I recasted, got lucky 2 sock -int and sold them.

My mom was so happy I actually farmed coin on PWI she made me waffles! ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • ferlienn
    ferlienn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Funny video, but not near as side splitting as the other b:surrender
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lol close Zav... or maybe it was the fact that you chose to help the opposite faction kill your own faction members and refused to stop kosing them... this was fairly entertaining but not as funny as the original :p

Refused to stop? No one requested me to. As I had the faction chat turned off after responding to Mav and SAINT's d-baggery. And I warned Kastus of my intentions beforehand, who referred me to Drigan. Who I also had messaged on Skype about what I was going to do.

Sorry, that your faction has been hijacked by two griefers who QQ like whiny little brats when someone decides to turn the tables. I don't really care I was kicked. I found it amusing. Because I was not the one shining a big beacon light of negativity on Zoo.

I would rather support my friends than 2 clowns running around town harassing people... And if Zoo officers haven't figured out why that is... I guess they really never learned anything after QQme.. b:bye
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    I'm Mrs_Mav. And I own noobs. Luci, why don't we 1v1? Maybe because any chance we have you realize, oh ****, Mrs_Mav owns me with MS and I can't DD her enough, she's too legit. Or you call Ulq. That's right baby. An unfinished support class cleric embarrasses your sad excuse for a full +12 r9 sharded psy. I don't even need to finish refining or sharding to tank you all day. Your damage on this cleric is just sad :[ But it's ok, I'll do what a cleric does, and then some, and then some more!

Zoo isn't affiliated with what I do in PK. When people ask if I need help I actually decline. No reason to involve innocent people. Sucks yama dropped his claws to me. His own fault for not having scrolls or SL on and be outside of SZ. I didn't recast or even sell his claws until he and I dicussed the situation. He agreed that it was my PK drop and he had no use for them. I recasted, got lucky 2 sock -int and sold them.

My mom was so happy I actually farmed coin on PWI she made me waffles! ;D

yeah he call ulq like u call saint b:thanks
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    looks like some1 finnaly revealed the sad truth behind mav's crew still being in zoo... and that! kids, is what money do with peoplesb:sad
  • ShigureSouen - Raging Tide
    ShigureSouen - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I would rather support my friends than 2 clowns running around town harassing people... And if Zoo officers haven't figured out why that is... I guess they really learned to kiss butts from the masters of QQme.. b:bye

Fixed! b:chuckle
  • nostalgic78
    nostalgic78 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So let me get this straight.. When Mav and Saint kill their own faction members in PK everything is alright, but when Zav does it a magic rule appears and he gets kicked? O.o

Also, isn't "Don't attack own faction members in PK" a kinda obvious rule for a faction and that should be mentioned? b:shocked
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    el O elb:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle