edited June 2012
    If Mav got caught for all that jailbait on PWI. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sadface, you cracked under pressure.
    Bottom line is zoo lost 3 r9+12.
    Not gonna discuss the manner zoo officers handled the matter. I handled thing way worse in qqme.
    Zav, u are hard to put up with, i booted u from qqme, now u got booted from zoo. I sense a pattern here.

Anyhow, good luck and have fun in pk. For now i am pve for a while.

Didn't crack. Good people in Zoo were catching hate for me. I wasn't booted. I left on my own accord. And I heard I'm coming crying to Vicioususus. Unless I go crying to QQme first xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Plz go cry 2 QQme first then.. and then Tao and then Wanted and then any other faction.. plz not 2 Vicious ;)
  • LordOfMagic - Raging Tide
    LordOfMagic - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Didn't crack. Good people in Zoo were catching hate for me. I wasn't booted. I left on my own accord. And I heard I'm coming crying to Vicioususus. Unless I go crying to QQme first xD

plz plz apply to tao so we can take turns laughing an spittin on your ap
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Plz go cry 2 QQme first then.. and then Tao and then Wanted and then any other faction.. plz not 2 Vicious ;)

Then Jesus said..
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2012

And then I'll say this...
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012

You're tranny number 298 on the list, keep it up and you might get into the top 10 sexy trannies of RT. b:dirty

I knew there were a lot of trannies but I though I was at least in the top 50 *rqs* b:cry
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    hm.... everyone have do mistakes, we are human after all lol. Some of them sometimes learn the hard way and sometimes do the easy way to realize their doing mistakes. idk if this is the hard way or easy way, but im hoping we all can learn.

i can sense many hate on several reply on this thread, kinda sad tho. Im hoping for once we can spread the love for once and get rid of hating.
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i can sense many hate on several reply on this thread, kinda sad tho. Im hoping for once we can spread the love for once and get rid of hating.

make love with me bby first? b:dirty
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ok so were all on the same page xD ;) no1 wants em
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    make love with me bby first? b:dirty

sure b:dirty
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sadface, you cracked under pressure.
    Bottom line is zoo lost 3 r9+12.
    Not gonna discuss the manner zoo officers handled the matter. I handled thing way worse in qqme.
    Zav, u are hard to put up with, i booted u from qqme, now u got booted from zoo. I sense a pattern here.

Anyhow, good luck and have fun in pk. For now i am pve for a while.

Get booted by you really means nothing to many people. On a personal level John, you can be fun. When you assume leadership of a faction, that is when stuff happens.

As far as Zoo goes... The officers should've shut Mav or up or got rid of him long before I even rejoined. He makes enemies where it isn't necessary. When things went overboard in my own opinion, I took my own course of action. A man should stand up for what he believes at some point. The rest is history. As I suspect this thread is history.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Stop lying, you were asked to leave
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Stop lying, you were asked to leave

Why so much QQ on forums about my faction location sweety? It's not gunna change how the dirt tastes when you and your entire faction are face down from _FAINT while I watch from SZ feasting on moms hotpockets and tea.

#1 on highscores and #1 in your hearts. ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Why so much QQ on forums about my faction location sweety? It's not gunna change how the dirt tastes when you and your entire faction are face down from _FAINT while I watch from SZ feasting on moms hotpockets and tea.

#1 on highscores and #1 in your hearts. ;D

'Nuff said. Also, #1 on what high score? Level? You're beaten by 8 other people on this server alone. K/D ratio? Not even in the top 30 on Raging Tide. Kills? 5 other people on RT have you beat. I know you just included cleric rankings, but that's not saying much. You're not #1 on any relevant ranking. And if you're as pro as you say you are then you should go try out a PvP server. I'm sure one Lost City would love to have an obnoxious little runt like you to roflstomp every time you exit SZ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • pwimerchalt
    pwimerchalt Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Didn't crack.Yes, Mav you cracked under pressure.
    Good people in Zoo were catching hate for me.When did you ever care who caught hate for your actions or lies.
    I wasn't booted. I left on my own accord. Another lie, You were asked to leave peacefully or get booted.
    And I heard I'm coming crying to Vicioususus.Heard you already sent pms trying to be friends to help you in pk. Unless I go crying to QQme first xD

At least you still have saint on your side.... for now.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    What pressure o.0? Sometimes my mom pressures me into doing chores when I'd rather be asleep on the couch :[

I've always cared. My heart is OMGSOHUGE!

If you can find the SS of a message to me saying "leave peacefully or get booted" I'll believe you teehee.

I send PMs to everyone for PK help. My favorite place to look is starting spawn point for newbie players.

_SAINT is forced to be on my side. Mom makes him.

MeepMeep ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Lialan - Raging Tide
    Lialan - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    *roflololololmao*

You guys just need to get laid!!

Like... A.S.A.P. b:laugh
    edited June 2012
    *roflololololmao*

You guys just need to get laid!!

Like... A.S.A.P. b:laugh

1/10 for making me reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Fixed.
    Get booted by you really means nothing to many people. On a personal level John, you can be fun. When you assume leadership of a faction, that is when stuff happens.

As far as Zoo goes... The officers should've shut Mav or up or got rid of him long before I even rejoined. He makes enemies where it isn't necessary. When things went overboard in my own opinion, I took my own course of action. A man should stand up for what he believes at some point. The rest is history. As I suspect this thread is history.

i never thought i would agree wit zav again, much less agree with truthwarren in the first place, but the fact this happened in 1 thread? what is this world coming to? i miss the days when i would read their forum posts and troll them. until those days return, ill say this, Y U MAD MAV?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    i miss the days when i would read their forum posts and troll them.

Apparently your memory is a little fuzzy, as it was the other way around, but whatever b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Apparently your memory is a little fuzzy, as it was the other way around, but whatever b:laugh

getting trolled implies i give a **** about things. but as you said, whatever, we can continue disliking eachother after beaker is gone. for now we should combine our troll powers for the greater good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    getting trolled implies i give a **** about things. but as you said, whatever, we can continue disliking eachother after beaker is gone. for now we should combine our troll powers for the greater good.

you really should cause Mav have been trolling everyone around here for the last couple of months...most ppl here don't even know they are getting trolled.
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i never thought i would agree wit zav again, much less agree with truthwarren in the first place, but the fact this happened in 1 thread? what is this world coming to? i miss the days when i would read their forum posts and troll them. until those days return, ill say this, Y U MAD MAV?

Dude, you got butthurt by Ben....

Just kidding. But you two bickering in QQme had me in stitches a lot of times...
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Dude, you got butthurt by Ben....

Just kidding. But you two bickering in QQme had me in stitches a lot of times...

ben is the one person in this game that ever got a permanent spot on my BL. and he was always jealous i met cupcake IRL before him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    If you call what Mav does trolling, then RT and its standards really have dropped. No wonder people are trying to track me down and get me to come back. Trolling isn't spamming "lolumad?" when you're the one who really is. Trolling isn't talking about how great of a player you are, when you're actually mediocre and your constant cash shopping doesn't change that. Trolling isn't making yourself look like a little ***** by always talking about how your mom caters to your every whim (I'm going to go out on a limb and say that his mother probably can't even stand him). These things aren't trolling. These things make Mav look pathetic and should entertain us. Laugh at his expense. Mav isn't a troll, Mav is a clown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If you call what Mav does trolling, then RT and its standards really have dropped. No wonder people are trying to track me down and get me to come back. Trolling isn't spamming "lolumad?" when you're the one who really is. Trolling isn't talking about how great of a player you are, when you're actually mediocre and your constant cash shopping doesn't change that. Trolling isn't making yourself look like a little ***** by always talking about how your mom caters to your every whim (I'm going to go out on a limb and say that his mother probably can't even stand him). These things aren't trolling. These things make Mav look pathetic and should entertain us. Laugh at his expense. Mav isn't a troll, Mav is a clown.

well let my put it this way:

1. the dude makes a vid.
    2. posted the vid everywhere
    3. got in some threads around 13 pages
    4. ppl were flaming him while he only pop'ed once every few pages to basically say "I'm a filthy CS and you suck" and again you had ppl raging at him aka "making fun of him"/flaming/posting BS

so yeah I think he did successfully trolled a lot of ppl with those threads; I don't have anything against him, I don't know him and tbh I don't give a **** about him. Now don't flatter yourself; we don't need your epic sauce "trolling skills" here lol (no offend but I don't really considered you a "troll" to start with).

he being a terribad player, a mama's boy, a ****, a delusional cashoppper, etc., is irrelevant and have nothing to do with trolling which he did quite well with those threads. not saying he is a pro troll lol I'm just stating the facts.
    edited June 2012
    well let my put it this way:

1. the dude makes a vid.
    2. posted the vid everywhere
    3. got in some threads around 13 pages
    4. ppl were flaming him while he only pop'ed once every few pages to basically say "I'm a filthy CS and you suck" and again you had ppl raging at him aka "making fun of him"/flaming/posting BS

so yeah I think he did successfully trolled a lot of ppl with those threads; I don't have anything against him, I don't know him and tbh I don't give a **** about him. Now don't flatter yourself; we don't need your epic sauce "trolling skills" here lol (no offend but I don't really considered you a "troll" to start with).

he being a terribad player, a mama's boy, a ****, a delusional cashoppper, etc., is irrelevant and have nothing to do with trolling which he did quite well with those threads. not saying he is a pro troll lol I'm just stating the facts.
    1. Kid makes a few videos
    2. Kid spams said videos everywhere in a desperate attempt to look cool
    3. Ended up accomplishing the opposite
    4. Got trolled over and over again, and continually mocked and insulted

You aren't a troll if you're the laughing stock of nearly the entire server. It just doesn't work like that. Like I said before: he's a clown, not a troll.

On to the rest. I never considered myself a troll either, but if the shoe fits then I guess you gotta wear it. And you're right, RT doesn't need my "trolling skills" (if you really want to call it that). However, it apparently wants them and is willing to send people out to find me and supply me with plenty of teles for me if I'm willing to use them. I'm not bragging. I don't even find it that worthwhile. I'm just telling the facts.

And finally, Mav being a terribad player is extremely relevant. He's not "pro" and his attempts to prove otherwise just make him look like a joke. And, believe me, I'm sure a lot of us more than willing to laugh at his expense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Zav got kicked because "apparently" he is a problematic person and mav got kicked to "clean" zoo image. In all faction there drama, so if a big drama occur in zoo they will split and run to make another faction. I think was wrong kicking zav and mav if they want to kill themselves let them fight alone.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    QQme will always be QQme, even if they choose to call themselfs Zoo b:bye

same for vicious lol ,I think there more qqme in vicious than in zoo

QQme will always be QQme, even if they choose to call themselves* Vicious
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.