Behind Zoo's Closed Doors

1235»

Comments

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    same for vicious lol ,I think there more qqme in vicious than in zoo

QQme will always be QQme, even if they choose to call themselves* Vicious

And you got that info from what? QQme has Vicious members, Levi members, blablablabla members. Do you honestly believe people choose 1 faction and that faction will be their one and only? People have been in most factions to experience which faction fits them the most and believe me, QQme has/had roots from every faction on the server just like Vicious has/had it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    And you got that info from what? QQme has Vicious members, Levi members, blablablabla members. Do you honestly believe people choose 1 faction and that faction will be their one and only? People have been in most factions to experience which faction fits them the most and believe me, QQme has/had roots from every faction on the server just like Vicious has/had it.

+a bazillion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Before I was kicked from Zoo I installed a secret camera

Here is the video I caught of the speech given by Zoo's leader - VIDEO

ok i finally watched the video, and i lost my *****. one of the funniest videos ive seen on RT forums in a long long time. hats off to you zav.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    1. Kid makes a few videos
    2. Kid spams said videos everywhere in a desperate attempt to look cool
    3. Ended up accomplishing the opposite
    4. Got trolled over and over again, and continually mocked and insulted

And finally, Mav being a terribad player is extremely relevant. He's not "pro" and his attempts to prove otherwise just make him look like a joke. And, believe me, I'm sure a lot of us more than willing to laugh at his expense.

#1. Makes more than a "few"(<--Implies a number of 3) videos.
    #1.A. Makes SEVERAL videos, someone doesn't know how to count :[

#2. Spams videos "everywhere"(<--Implies I put it in every subforum).
    #2.A. Carefully positions videos in forums where I actually apply myself into those servers and class discussions. Because I'm a super spy.

#3. Ended up accomplisihing the opposite(<--Implies I was trying to accomplish anything)
    #3.A. Is super famous and well known as Monster_Mav the Muppet! Meep to you :]

#4. Trolled, Mocked, and Insulted(<--Implies my feelings/ego and/or emotions were damaged)
    #4.A. This is true. I cried to my mother for 7 hours before she CSed me t3 and I was happy.

Money can buy happiness! And skill. And fame. And unbeatableness in 1v1. I'll 1v1 anyone and lose. (was too easy to win when I have a charm on, need a challenge)

Pewpew I'm the best ;]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    #1. Makes more than a "few"(<--Implies a number of 3) videos.
    #1.A. Makes SEVERAL videos, someone doesn't know how to count :[

#2. Spams videos "everywhere"(<--Implies I put it in every subforum).
    #2.A. Carefully positions videos in forums where I actually apply myself into those servers and class discussions. Because I'm a super spy.

#3. Ended up accomplisihing the opposite(<--Implies I was trying to accomplish anything)
    #3.A. Is super famous and well known as Monster_Mav the Muppet! Meep to you :]

#4. Trolled, Mocked, and Insulted(<--Implies my feelings/ego and/or emotions were damaged)
    #4.A. This is true. I cried to my mother for 7 hours before she CSed me t3 and I was happy.

Money can buy happiness! And skill. And fame. And unbeatableness in 1v1. I'll 1v1 anyone and lose. (was too easy to win when I have a charm on, need a challenge)

Pewpew I'm the best ;]

Trying too hard. Mr. Warren's point was once again proven, as if you really expected any different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Trying too hard. Mr. Warren's point was once again proven, as if you really expected any different.

+1

/5chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    QQme will always be QQme, even if they choose to call themselfs Zoo b:bye

^
    Do you honestly believe people choose 1 faction and that faction will be their one and only? People have been in most factions to experience which faction fits them the most and believe me, QQme has/had roots from every faction on the server just like Vicious has/had it.

b:avoid
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012

What am I trying to hard for? To be the very best like no one ever was?

Waiiiiit I AM the best. I'm like Ash Ketchum in Pokemon!

I'm like the triumphant Link in Zelda!

I'm like Mario in...Mario!

I'm so good in fact. I'll compare myself to the Mrs_Mav in PWI:RT.
    She's #1 I heard.

P.S. _SAINT is just as pro as me.(Don't 1v1 him he'll embarass you sadface)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What am I trying to hard for? To be the very best like no one ever was?

Waiiiiit I AM the best. I'm like Ash Ketchum in Pokemon!

I'm like the triumphant Link in Zelda!

I'm like Mario in...Mario!

I'm so good in fact. I'll compare myself to the Mrs_Mav in PWI:RT.
    She's #1 I heard.

P.S. _SAINT is just as pro as me.(Don't 1v1 him he'll embarass you sadface)

b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    mav, have i told you my autistic cousin makes more sense than you do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ok i finally watched the video, and i lost my *****. one of the funniest videos ive seen on RT forums in a long long time. hats off to you zav.

Clearly you didn't see Zoo's recruitment vid. IJS.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Yeah was not that good compared to this. That one is over done this is something new :D
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012

i did. and i thought it was kinda dumb. IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VengadorX - Raging Tide
    VengadorX - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2012

it was kind offensively for the natives that experiences those events. since i understand German(a bit) was not funny.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    it was kind offensively for the natives that experiences those events. since i understand German(a bit) was not funny.

The clip was actually in Latin.
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Really? And here I was thinking it was Vladimir Putin speaking Russian. Go figure...*slaps self upside head* b:surrender
    edited July 2012

none of the videos of zoo and zav was in latin. ;)
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Really? And here I was thinking it was Vladimir Putin speaking Russian. Go figure...*slaps self upside head* b:surrender

Really?? -.-* b:surrender
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    none of the videos of zoo and zav was in latin. ;)

I speak fluent BR, English, Chinese, ажеитзилрс and Latin and I can assure you that Putin was speaking in Latin and not German.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I speak fluent BR, English, Chinese, ажеитзилрс and Latin and I can assure you that Putin was speaking in Latin and not German.

quieres un taco?
    edited July 2012
    burritos XD
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Laaaaame! It was russian :3
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Then I imagine that all the Russians that saw this clip did find it offensive....... oh wait... you don't understand russian and the clip isn't linked to your faction.... I get it! I'll walk away slowly and you can keep staring at your own belly.

And for the record, zoo's recruit video didn't mention any specific names, it was not a personal attack because of "butt-hurtness". People linked the context to events of that particular time.

I can't stop LOL once again since the video maker asked me many times to teach him to embue subtitles or to make a second video........ guess he got what was necessary, and since mine was dumb, gratz on the "replica".

Editing cause I have no clue in the nationality of that one called vengadorx, so he might be russian anyway... meaning he didn't found this one funny either.
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    .... I get it! I'll walk away slowly and you can keep staring at your own belly.

LMAO! Mind if I borrow that sometime? b:chuckle
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2012

quieres un taco?

Yo quiero uno!!... Just kidding! b:sad some here didnt even know a real one, and yeah im Mexican and have a mustache b:cool BTW latin doesnt mean Spanish xD latin is a very old language, spanish is a very fu.ked one