Get people back on the servers by...

Comments

• Agiya - Raging Tide
    Agiya - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I have those too, I was referring to the flesh colored ones hanging from my gigantic penor

They say two thousand, zero zero, party over BOOM out of time. If thats true, I can see why you might be lonely. O well...its been fun.

Later 'tater!

"The Doctor is OUT" ~ Lucy from Peanuts
    Oh carrots are devine, you get a dozen for a dime...its maaaa-gic! ~ Bugs Bunny
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    They say two thousand, zero zero, party over BOOM out of time. If thats true, I can see why you might be lonely. O well...its been fun.

Later 'tater!

"The Doctor is OUT" ~ Lucy from Peanuts

Actually I'm lonely because I'm recovering from a possibly terminal disease.
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Honestly, I think they need more beasty animal bodies. Theres something about "girl meets werewolf" that really turns me on.

Honestly, I think they need more six pack bodies. I like the idea of muscular boys meets muscular boys. Double six packs is a turn on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agiya - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

Honestly, I think they need more six pack bodies. I like the idea of muscular boys meets muscular boys. Double six packs is a turn on.

So make a suggestion thread maybe? This one's about getting people back on the server with the suggestions Ive presented. If you think 6-packs are the answer, go for the glory and make your own thread.

Thanks.
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Way to get a ton of players:

Make it so farming gears is less time consuming and players can get full nirvy, high level gems, and high refines. Still keep rank as difficult to get as ever so cash shoppers will always have that insta-advantage.

Then we would have tons of nirvy geared players pking all over, people could obtain pk supplies easier, but pw will still make money off of rank and packs.

For those who say, "I am op farmer... i have no life... farming is easy... don't be lazy... yada yada yada..."

Just take a good look at your game and see how many people actually have those gears compared to those who don't.

Way to make more people active at the top levels is to make it more accessible to casual players, not only the die hard no lifers or cash shoppers.
  • Agiya - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Wow, great post Shot!

I agree with a lot of what you said. I personally have R8, and once I found myself leaving Trials with 12 Memorial coins each run, I felt like 'OMG! Im going to be grinding this for years', and its still going to expensive as all get out as most factions reserve the higher mats for 'the faction'. >.<

I never said it before, I dont think, but you really HAVE to appreciate the faction members that dont need to do the grind, but do it anyway, to help those who need it. I dont know where they get the brain cells to keep going at it to be honest

After about a dozen runs, I just gave up. I now buy mats from time to time when I can. Much like FC, Im really not interested in grinding Trials anymore.

Im moving your post to the first one. If for some reason you object to that, post so, and I will remove it.

Thanks for such an intelligent and thoughtful post! b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hey Agiya, you should sue that Brillance person, she stole your signature and color style. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hey Agiya, you should sue that Brillance person, she stole your signature and color style. b:chuckle

My color style?

I think I should sue you, freaking stalker! b:chuckle
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Im moving your post to the first one. If for some reason you object to that, post so, and I will remove it.

Thanks for such an intelligent and thoughtful post! b:victory

I had to check the first post just to make sure you weren't being sarcastic. b:chuckle Never know here in these forums. But thanks. I have no issues with it being there.

But PWI is getting less active, at least on my server. They really need to offer the casual players some incentive to play if they want more activity.
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2012

So make a suggestion thread maybe? This one's about getting people back on the server with the suggestions Ive presented. If you think 6-packs are the answer, go for the glory and make your own thread.

Thanks.

Dude, you are quoting yourself. And quoting you quoting yourself made me quoting myself...hopeless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    I'm sorry dudette, I didnt realize you didnt know how to make a thread b:chuckle
    edited June 2012
    I had to check the first post just to make sure you weren't being sarcastic. b:chuckle Never know here in these forums. But thanks. I have no issues with it being there.

But PWI is getting less active, at least on my server. They really need to offer the casual players some incentive to play if they want more activity.

Hi, Agiya here. Yeah, unfortunately I know exactly what you mean.

It would be a shame to see such a good post lost in a sea of junk and troll posts, so I moved it. And thank YOU! You renewed the hope that there might be more like us out there, lol.

Im going to get agiya to try to keep squeezing them in up there, and if I cant, Ill make a new thread. On my server its so bad that you cant even roll a new char to try to have some fun with. There's no new players and you are basicly alone if you try that.

Even the merchants and weekend TWers should want to see that change. Its in their best interests too.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    I think I should sue you, freaking stalker! b:chuckle

LOL good luck with that. That's just beyond hilarious in a sad way...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    LOL good luck with that. That's just beyond hilarious in a sad way...

Well if its hilariously sad, its comes from your suggestion that preceeded that post, so thats not surprising. b:chuckle

I seriously need to thank you though. For what, you may ask? For turning me on to the clicking on Avatars thingy. It helped me figure out some drama on my server.

So, seriously thanks. It shows you can be something besides a stalking troll when you want to be! b:thanks
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Ah girl put the mirror away. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    Ah girl put the mirror away. lol

O yeah...good one. Feeling better now? You win! Want to leave me alone for a bit now?

You could be such as positive influence on these boards, but for some silly reason you seem to prefer being a complete jerk most of the time. Thats truely sad. PWI would probably make you a mod if you stopped acting so childish.

Im pretty sure I will regret asking this (probably because I sadly already know the answer), but why do you constantly follow me around like a lost puppy on the forums anyway?

Im sorry I posted a screenie on the Fashion thread long ago. Can you ever forgive me? lol!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    I'll let you figure that out yourself since I'm such a bad bad person c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    I'll let you figure that out yourself since I'm such a bad bad person c:

You are what you say you are. You are what you want to be. You are and will only be what you chose to show people that you are. Its all on you, babs.

I dont stare into a mirror, but I do hold one. It is not a magic mirror, and will only reflect what you show me.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Not even good...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    Not even good...

Well, Im sorry I dont have any treats for the lost puppy. But if you go long enough feeling unrewarded for your behavior, you might find someone else to stalk. ^.^

*crosses fingers*
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Nah, too much fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    At first this thread was making me laugh. The ignorance displayed by OP was fairly amusing as well as the denial of reality. I'll admit there was a bit of a gem buried amongst that somewhat but overall... not so much.

Then it devolved into what it's currently at and just made me facepalm over and over.
    edited June 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    At first this thread was making me laugh. The ignorance displayed by OP was fairly amusing as well as the denial of reality. I'll admit there was a bit of a gem buried amongst that somewhat but overall... not so much.

Then it devolved into what it's currently at and just made me facepalm over and over.

I bet you are one of Zainou's Emo alts, arent ya?

Thanks for the free bump, man! b:thanks
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    I wonder if Brillance thinks I get mad over her constant insulting and purposely spelling my name wrong. Kindergarden :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I bet you are one of Zainou's Emo alts, arent ya?

Thanks for the free bump, man! b:thanks

A: Who the hell is Zainou?
    B: Why are you calling him/her emo?
    C: What makes you stupid enough to think that an old school active forum member such as myself an alt of some newer person who isn't well known? Common sense alone would dictate if anything it would be the other way around.... then again, your posts so far that caused this to go from a laugh to making anyone with a brain facepalm shows you lack common sense, so I suppose I shouldn't expect it to apply to you.
    D: I'm not a man. Get over your own ego and try listening to the people who have been around for longer and know more about this game than you. There's a pretty big chance that we have more experience than you for a reason.

As I said, there were a couple of gems buried amongst the general **** you had posted, but your ignorance and refusal to use even an iota of the brain I hope you have has turned this from what could easily have been a legitimate thread to the asinine nonsense it is now.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    I'm sorry Venus. b:surrender But you know, I'm easy to bait when it comes down to such a hilarious level and I'm booored. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    I'm sorry Venus. b:surrender But you know, I'm easy to bait when it comes down to such a hilarious level and I'm booored. lol

Me too. I want to watch livestream. Get on it. b:avoidb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Wish I could. But I gotta head to bed in 10. Work tomorrow. Yay... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    Wish I could. But I gotta head to bed in 10. Work tomorrow. Yay... b:surrender

sadface.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous: