Get people back on the servers by...

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm watching Mythbusters on the side so I have free time to blow right now. b:laugh
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    sadface.jpg

I'm sorry. b:cry

But on the bright side, I'm an adult and earn my own paycheck. That's not something everyone here does, huh. b:chuckle

Nini, don't be too evil <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • agiya
    agiya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    A: Who the hell is Zainou? I guess the Grumpy Old Men crew never noticed the X key is right next to the Z key, and never heard of typographical errors.

B: Why are you calling him/her emo? Just read the thread.

C: What makes you stupid enough to think that an old school active forum member such as myself an alt of some newer person who isn't well known? Make sense please.

Common sense alone would dictate if anything it would be the other way around.... then again, your posts so far that caused this to go from a laugh to making anyone with a brain facepalm shows you lack common sense, so I suppose I shouldn't expect it to apply to you. No, you are not a Grumpy Old Man, LOL

D: I'm not a man. So, its the effects of Advanced Menopause that makes you so emo, you are saying? It doesnt surprise me that someone who can't recognize a typographical error, doesn't recognize a colloquialism either.

Get over your own ego and try listening to the people who have been around for longer and know more about this game than you. There's a pretty big chance that we have more experience than you for a reason.

I listen to people who are nice and helpful, and have more than negative self-stroking comments to make. Its not my fault if that doesnt include you. Its only your fault. Who cares how long you have been playing, when you do nothing with it but spam threads with negative comments? Is that your biggest "claim to fame" in this life - U R 1337 PWI troll? As an alleged Elder its up to you to set the example then, and your example suzes, sorry to have to tell you.

As I said, there were a couple of gems buried amongst the general **** you had posted, but your ignorance and refusal to use even an iota of the brain I hope you have has turned this from what could easily have been a legitimate thread to the asinine nonsense it is now.

Yes you did say there was a gem, and then went on to act just like Xainou. How is that you may ask? By not posting what gem you found and going on to act like a complete emo jerk. Xainou and his friends make it asinine, and obviously one of them you.

As I said before, thanks Xainou and all your friends for the free bumps. b:thanks

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    agiya wrote: »
    Yes you did say there was a gem, and then went on to act just like Xainou. How is that you may ask? By not posting what gem you found and going on to act like a complete emo jerk. Xainou and his friends make it asinine, and obviously one of them you.

As I said before, thanks Xainou and all your friends for the free bumps. b:thanks

I did write a real post. You ignored it and kept stubbornly denying even minor errors people were pointing out to you. Like the charm price for example. If you can't listen to constructive criticism and admit when you're so obviously wrong, it just makes people ignore you. And when they ignore you, they miss anything of value you might have to say. From there your need to bicker pointlessly with people turned it into a thread that was being read more for amusement than to debate any of the points you had to make. Which is truekossy's point. If you hadn't been so stubborn back in the beginning, maybe people would have taken you seriously. This applies to real life too btw. If everyone in the office knows that the new bosses name is Jim and you keep claiming it's Tim, then anything else you have to say about "Tim" will be taken with a grain of salt.

Nini, don't be too evil <3

::takes over the world:: b:sinb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • truekossy
    edited June 2012
    I did write a real post. You ignored it and kept stubbornly denying even minor errors people were pointing out to you. Like the charm price for example. If you can't listen to constructive criticism and admit when you're so obviously wrong, it just makes people ignore you. And when they ignore you, they miss anything of value you might have to say. From there your need to bicker pointlessly with people turned it into a thread that was being read more for amusement than to debate any of the points you had to make. Which is truekossy's point. If you hadn't been so stubborn back in the beginning, maybe people would have taken you seriously. This applies to real life too btw. If everyone in the office knows that the new bosses name is Jim and you keep claiming it's Tim, then anything else you have to say about "Tim" will be taken with a grain of salt.

Beat me to it. Thanks, Venus.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    What's new. Brillance spewing out some more insults. lol

You know, maybe if you stopped ignoring all logic people offer to you and stopped calling everyone names, maaaaybe someone would take you serious. But I guess we seen enough of that in the mystic forums, huh. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• truekossy
    edited June 2012
    What's sad is, if he hadn't acted off as such an arrogant moron in every single reply he makes, this thread would probably have a large deal of positive support as most of us would like PWE to improve their game and for our servers to be more populated.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    No APS = Game gets interesting again...but we all know is to late QQ

nerf all the mother ****ers sins and bms

<3
  • agiya
    edited June 2012

::takes over the world:: b:sinb:laugh

Well, Venus, if you are trying to say you are Kossy, and that is why you are adopting a reply to something Kossy said for your post, fine. But, I will give you more than you offer me, with some benefit of the doubt.

I did not reply to the VenusArmani post for several reasons. The most pertient of which is the fact you seem like your server is not in the same state mine and many others are. Your game play is not in the same state mine and many others are, and you want to be all 'gung ho' with proclaiming the accepted rhetoric as far as most leet player condescending posts go.

I dont see where you really intend to be condescending, but more like you honestly believe you are being helpful - in the same vain Marie Antoinette probably genuinely felt that she was being helping when she said, "Let them eat cake.", after being told the people of France had no bread. And, I personally believe that is your right.

From my prespective, you live in a safely guarded plastic bubble. Before you get all 'high and mighty' over the fact that I just said that, bear in mind what lead up to me saying it, and hear me out.

You talk about creating inflation, for example. On my server we have already been living with inflation for several months now. An item that used to standardly sell for 20 million, now sells for 80 if it is something someone would aspire to owning.

Items like spell books that you used to see plenty of on the Auctioneer, and never saw for more than 10 Million (unless it was a barb book like Armageddon) now can only be found once in a while and is offered for as high as 89 million.

That belt from Eye of the Jungle that originally sold for 5 million for the belt complete, now is 5 million or better for each stone. Btw, 5 million for the stone is a cheap price, lol.

So seriously, if YOU are afraid of inflation, you obviously are not suffering under the same conditions a lot of others are, much like Marie Antoinette was not suffering under the same conditions of the people she ruled over as Queen of France. Im NOT afraid of inflation - Im living inflation every day I log in for a long time now.

You recently told a player in another forum that all he had to do was join a faction, and that would solve the problem of Tusk Town being a ghost town for him.

For most of us, unless we manage to start playing at the same time 5 or 6 people we already know in real life do, this is just a viewpoint expressed by someone who is not new to the game, and has no clue what a new player finds when they join many factions. Even the VERY low levels have no one to play with.

Ive seen you suggest to people to spend MORE time grinding. That's not a realistic suggestion for people who are already overloaded with BHs they cant do, daily quests, Events, etc. YOU may have all the time in the world to play this game and grind, but others have jobs, families, and other real life things to also devide their time for. After grinding real life, many of us want to relax and have fun, which can include grinding, but day after day of mindless grinding alone leaves one annoyed.

People say that on the weekend the servers come alive. Again, maybe for them. For the rest of us seeing Catshops down by 2/3rds of what used to be there on a weekend, and only benefiting by the TWers increased trolling in WC for about an hour after TW ends is not exactly something to get all excited over and look forward to.

In essence, I overlooked your post because you are completely out of touch with the reality most of us face everyday in this game, and your posted opinions easily reflect that. Until your snotty quip about calling someone a name that is not their name, I believed you had good intentions.

Maybe I was wrong about your intentions. Im sure Ill find out if you deside to reply to this post.
    edited June 2012
    Well, Venus, if you are trying to say you are Kossy, and that is why you are adopting a reply to something Kossy said for your post, fine. But, I will give you more than you offer me, with some benefit of the doubt.[/COLOR]

I did not reply to the VenusArmani post for several reasons. The most pertient of which is the fact you seem like your server is not in the same state mine and many others are. Your game play is not in the same state mine and many others are, and you want to be all 'gung ho' with proclaiming the accepted rhetoric as far as most leet player condescending posts go.

I am definitely not truekossy. I just could tell what he meant because I read what he said with an open mind and didn't assume any alternative intent. Just like you claimed everyone was calling you a liar about charms always being that price. Nobody called you a liar. They said you were mistaken. There is a difference. And you are mistaken. That is the price charms have been for a very long time. They just used to go on sale more frequently.
    I dont see where you really intend to be condescending, but more like you honestly believe you are being helpful - in the same vain Marie Antoinette probably genuinely felt that she was being helping when she said, "Let them eat cake.", after being told the people of France had no bread. And, I personally believe that is your right.

From my prespective, you live in a safely guarded plastic bubble. Before you get all 'high and mighty' over the fact that I just said that, bear in mind what lead up to me saying it, and hear me out.

Oh yes, I'm exactly like Marie Antoinette. b:lipcurl

You talk about creating inflation, for example. On my server we have already been living with inflation for several months now. An item that used to standardly sell for 20 million, now sells for 80 if it is something someone would aspire to owning.

Items like spell books that you used to see plenty of on the Auctioneer, and never saw for more than 10 Million (unless it was a barb book like Armageddon) now can only be found once in a while and is offered for as high as 89 million.

That belt from Eye of the Jungle that originally sold for 5 million for the belt complete, now is 5 million or better for each stone. Btw, 5 million for the stone is a cheap price, lol.

So seriously, if YOU are afraid of inflation, you obviously are not suffering under the same conditions a lot of others are, much like Marie Antoinette was not suffering under the same conditions of the people she ruled over as Queen of France. Im NOT afraid of inflation - Im living inflation every day I log in for a long time now.

Prices should naturally rise. Gold used to be 100k. I just read a post about a person who played during that time. That person paid 600 dollars for a herc and nix. Now they both will run you about 150 dollars give or take based on server. So not everything has gotten worse. Some things are cheaper and some things are not. Just like in real life. The demand for certain items has gone up while the supply has gone down which leads to increased prices. This is why the older servers generally have cheaper prices. More supply.

But anyway, yes the economy is a bit inflated on most servers. But, generally problems aren't solved by making them worse. And your part about me being afraid of inflation means I'm not suffering makes zero sense. If I don't want higher prices, that must mean that I already think prices are too high or just right and I don't have the money to pay higher. If I wasn't suffering from the high prices, I would not care if they went a bit higher because either way wouldn't matter much to me.

You recently told a player in another forum that all he had to do was join a faction, and that would solve the problem of Tusk Town being a ghost town for him.

For most of us, unless we manage to start playing at the same time 5 or 6 people we already know in real life do, this is just a viewpoint expressed by someone who is not new to the game, and has no clue what a new player finds when they join many factions. Even the VERY low levels have no one to play with.

Ive seen you suggest to people to spend MORE time grinding. That's not a realistic suggestion for people who are already overloaded with BHs they cant do, daily quests, Events, etc. YOU may have all the time in the world to play this game and grind, but others have jobs, families, and other real life things to also devide their time for. After grinding real life, many of us want to relax and have fun, which can include grinding, but day after day of mindless grinding alone leaves one annoyed.

I got what I got in-game while maintaining an active social life, working on two bachelors degrees, and working a job in which I was a supervisor. Which meant in addition to working my own hours, I was expected to work other people's too when they missed it and to be on call for problems on my off time. Actually this is one of the reasons my post count was so high. Lots of downtime at work, where I couldn't really do much besides post on here or facebook. I only recently hit level 100 on any of my toons. I could have a long time ago but I didn't rush to level to do things that I couldn't yet afford to do and then cry that it was someone else's fault that I couldn't afford to do them. And I've suggested merchanting far more than I've suggested farming. I personally can't merch very often so my gear isn't that great. But with my sin being 5 attacks per second for example, it's a bit better than average. Just not good. (No nirvana helm, 4~6 refines, wraithgate cape instead of lunar, etc.) But it does shave a lot of time off of what I do in-game. It can shave a lot of time of what anyone does in-game if they want to put in the effort. And for a long time I had a pc that I couldn't leave on either. So I don't want to hear that excuse. Use the auction house.

As for the not new excuse. I have a ton of alts in almost every level range. The vast majority of them people are not aware I even have. When I play my veno, I go it alone. When I play my BM, I go it alone. I don't whisper my friends and they don't even know I have the damn alt half the time. I've run into people that I thought were pretty nice on my alt. Only to realize that they are nice to me because I'm in their faction, but they can be a **** to everyone else. As they were to me unknowingly because I was an alt. The skill didn't change only the name above my head. So I know what it's like to be a lowbie. And I know for a fact it does solve the no-one to talk to problem if you join a faction.

People say that on the weekend the servers come alive. Again, maybe for them. For the rest of us seeing Catshops down by 2/3rds of what used to be there on a weekend, and only benefiting by the TWers increased trolling in WC for about an hour after TW ends is not exactly something to get all excited over and look forward to.

I've never really promoted TW and don't really talk about weekend activity much. You must have me confused with someone else. For the record I do notice more people on in faction on the weekend. Perhaps because they too have lives.

In essence, I overlooked your post because you are completely out of touch with the reality most of us face everyday in this game, and your posted opinions easily reflect that. Until your snotty quip about calling someone a name that is not their name, I believed you had good intentions.

Maybe I was wrong about your intentions. Im sure Ill find out if you deside to reply to this post.

I gave you a real world example of what you're doing. You insisting that charm prices haven't always been that price to people that have been in the game longer than you and are more familiar with the original price of things is what led me to leave that example. If you can't see that because you're too busy being offended, fine with me.

BTW, I am not out of touch with reality. I am not the one claiming to speak for the "majority of people," and that anyone who disagrees must be rich or have no life. You on the other hand did bring all the negative posts upon yourself by being overly defensive at even the slightest criticism. It's easy to say "oh so and so must not live in the real world," or "so and so must have no life," or "so and so must be so rich they don't even worry about inflation," and dismiss what someone who contradicts you has to say. It's much harder to admit when you're doing something wrong and fix it or listen to someone else's view and use it modify and improve your own stance. But in-game doing the latter has made me a much better cleric. And in real life has opened the door to far more opportunities to me than I ever could have achieved on my own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • agiya
    edited June 2012
    Quote:

Originally Posted by agiya

Well, Venus, if you are trying to say you are Kossy, and that is why you are adopting a reply to something Kossy said for your post, fine. But, I will give you more than you offer me, with some benefit of the doubt.[/color]

I am definitely not truekossy. I just could tell what he meant because I read what he said with an open mind and didn't assume any alternative intent. Just like you claimed everyone was calling you a liar about charms always being that price. Nobody called you a liar. They said you were mistaken. There is a difference. And you are mistaken. That is the price charms have been for a very long time. They just used to go on sale more frequently.

Really? In that list of questions laced with nothing but insults you actually found a meaning?

Okay...

What point did you find in Kossys post with your open mind? Tell me what that is.

I also never said "everyone was calling me a liar" - those are your words place upon me from your apparent throne. Where did that open mind go?

I appreciate your effort in all the rest, but you pretty much blew it in your first sentence.
    Maybe Ill give it go, IF you can find something besides insults for me in Kossys post with the amazing open mind of yours, lol.

89 million for a Break in the Clouds spellbook is a BIT of inflation. Okay. What do YOU call a good amount of inflation then?

Btw, I dont know if you are rich or not and never made in speculations on your economic status mainly because I have no way of knowing what it is. What I did say is you are "gung ho" with putting forth the accepted leet player condescending rhetoric, and you clearly are, along with defending it .

Quote:

Originally Posted by agiya

I've never really promoted TW and don't really talk about weekend activity much. You must have me confused with someone else. For the record I do notice more people on in faction on the weekend. Perhaps because they too have lives.

Here, my post was not about you - unless you feel you represent everyone, YET, you tell me I have you confused with someone else, lol No, I really dont. I dont believe PWI is just about VenusArmani.
  • agiya
    edited June 2012
    Wow...
    edited June 2012

Really? In that list of questions laced with nothing but insults you actually found a meaning?

Okay...

What point did you find in Kossys post with your open mind? Tell me what that is.

He said this, censored for your viewing pleasure:
    Get over your own ego and try listening to the people who have been around for longer and know more about this game than you. There's a pretty big chance that we have more experience than you for a reason.

As I said, there were a couple of gems buried amongst the general you had posted, but your refusal to use even an iota of the brain you have has turned this from what could easily have been a legitimate thread to the asinine nonsense it is now.

Translated it earlier for you into:
    If you can't listen to constructive criticism and admit when you're so obviously wrong, it just makes people ignore you. And when they ignore you, they miss anything of value you might have to say. From there your need to bicker pointlessly with people turned it into a thread that was being read more for amusement than to debate any of the points you had to make. Which is truekossy's point.

for which he said:
    Beat me to it. Thanks, Venus.
    I also never said "everyone was calling me a liar" - those are your words place upon me from your apparent throne. Where did that open mind go?
    Nope, it really hasnt. How long has it been since you actually played & purchased platinum charms, lol? You wanna say Im lying? Kk, I dont care. Fact is Im not, and I was shocked when the price went up to 6 gold, and they only went on sale for 4.
    Yep that's what I said. Want to call me a liar too? Ok, I dont care, lol. I never paid as much as they are now, not that Im playing very long. If the TWs were not so easy to predict on my server, I might be still doing them. Keep the prices high though, its not like anyone who isnt currently TWing needs to, right? Good point.

Those are your own words to the people you responded to that corrected you on the price of charms. I didn't put the words liar into your mouth. You ignored me and the first person you let slide. Other than that everyone who corrected you on the price of charms, you accused them of accusing you of lying.

I appreciate your effort in all the rest, but you pretty much blew it in your first sentence....
    Before you get all 'high and mighty' over the fact that I just said that, bear in mind what lead up to me saying it, and hear me out.

You can't even listen to your own advice.

89 million for a Break in the Clouds spellbook is a BIT of inflation. Okay. What do YOU call a good amount of inflation then?

Btw, I dont know if you are rich or not and never made in speculations on your economic status mainly because I have no way of knowing what it is. What I did say is you are "gung ho" with putting forth the accepted leet player condescending rhetoric, and you clearly are, along with defending it .

You compared me to Marie Antoinette. Then went on about leet players and how I must not feeling in inflation. Considering who Marie Antoinette is anyone would've come to the same conclusion I just did. You also claimed that other people couldn't grind because they had a life, while I had all this spare time to grind. Which is why I told you how busy I have been.
    Here, my post was not about you - unless you feel you represent everyone, YET, you tell me I have you confused with someone else, lol No, I really dont. I don't believe PWI is just about VenusArmani.

You called me truekossy and spent the rest of the post specifically addressing me. You also were adding in things I have said to others on the forums. Excuse me for not recognizing that one line that you made no attempt to differentiate from the rest wasn't also directed at me. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • agiya
    edited June 2012
    Venus, with such a one-pointed attitude - pointed clearly at yourself, - along with such poor reading comprehension, I can only assume you are STILL working on those two bachelor degrees lol.

You called me truekossy ...

Where did I call you truekossy? This is what I said -

“Well, Venus, if you are trying to say you are Kossy, and that is why you are adopting a reply to something Kossy said for your post, fine. But, I will give you more than you offer me, with some benefit of the doubt.” I think I am allowed to ask why you are making a post directed at someone other than you, about you.

Since when is ANY question a statement of fact?

...and spent the rest of the post specifically addressing me.

Yes, I did spend the rest of the post addressing the person I was talking to. Since when does that imply we are talking solely about you?

You also were adding in things I have said to others on the forums.

Yes, which for some reason you chose to conveniently edit, and not reply to.

Excuse me for not recognizing that one line that you made no attempt to differentiate from the rest wasn't also directed at me.

Excuse me for not realising someone who is working on 2 Bachelor’s degrees wouldn't differentiate it for themselves.

Isnt there a clear difference between "People say..." and "VenusArmani says..."?
    edited June 2012

Since when is ANY question a statement of fact?
    Well, Venus, if you are trying to say you are Kossy, and that is why you are adopting a reply to something Kossy said for your post, fine.
    I did not reply to the VenusArmani post for several reasons.

Those are not questions. That is a period at the end of that sentence. It's one thing to confuse you're with your or something like that. It's another thing to ask a question with a period and then expect me to know that it is a question. It comes off accusatory when it's not read as a question. Seems like an attempt at being facetious or something. Remember tone doesn't come across on the internet.

Yes, I did spend the rest of the post addressing the person I was talking to. Since when does that imply we are talking solely about you?....Isnt there a clear difference between "People say..." and "VenusArmani says..."?

Yes, indeed there is a clear difference. But since you already accused me of being Truekossy, how am I to know? The rest of the post was formatted like this:

Venus is truekossy.
    Venus thinks A, A is so wrong.
    Venus thinks B, B is so wrong.
    Venus thinks C, C is so wrong.
    Venus uses l33t rhetoric.
    L33t rhetoric is D, D is so wrong.
    Venus thinks e, E is so wrong.

Given that I read it that way, you can see how it is easily confused. That's why it helps to differentiate. A simple @topic would've sufficed.
    Yes, which for some reason you chose to conveniently edit, and not reply to.

My post is already overly long. So I didn't reply to every specific point. If there is something you would like me to reply to, you're more than welcome to quote it. IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • agiya
    edited June 2012
    Those are not questions. That is a period at the end of that sentence.

That question is by itself because you point to questions, ending in question marks, and babble on as if they are statements. To the average juror with a laymen's intelligence level, you would be confessing guilt to take the content of that question and make it your own fact. Exactly like you do when you say I accuse you of being Kossy.

What you are clearly saying to the following question is:

Question: If A equals B, then what is C? Answer. VenusArmani IS Kossy.

You WANT to own it, and who am I to say otherwise. In truth, you know better than me who & what you are.

If you really think Im going to waste my time going through a lengthy wall of text that in many places doesnt even make good sense, you are sadly mistaken.

You might make a good lawyer/barrister some day, but you aren't there yet. If that is not your chosen field - that's probably for the best. I wouldn't suggest being an English major either, since you clearly cant be asked to consider the words you are reading, and try to grab stuff from all over the place to support your point without considering the context in which it was written.

Math is probably a strong suit for you, since when "If A equals B" comes up, the word IF becomes a statement of fact as well. Perhaps Administration would be the perfect choice for you, they clearly advance well when ignoring facts and talking in circles.

But this is just one person's opinion, and you are obviously free to persue any goals you wish.

It's one thing to confuse you're with your or something like that. It's another thing to ask a question with a period and then expect me to know that it is a question. It comes off accusatory when it's not read as a question. Seems like an attempt at being facetious or something. Remember tone doesn't come across on the internet.

You dont need tone with a question. Its the answer that the tone would be important on. What I seem like to you bears no importance, because you have pre-desided that the only thing you know is that you are going to support yourself in anything you post on this thread, so you are only seeing what you want to see, and not even looking at the words, never mind the 'real person' you are responding to.

Yes, indeed there is a clear difference. But since you already accused me of being Truekossy, how am I to know? The rest of the post was formatted like this:

Venus is truekossy.

Only if you want that to be so, and it seems you clearly do. I clearly said "IF you are TRYING TO SAY that you are Kossy...", and you grab that like a starving dog with a new found soup bone and run with it. You make it a statement of fact in your mind, by demanding I am accusing you, when I m simply wondering why you picked something written in response to someone else and use it to complain about me, and my ignoring you. It would be logical to point to Venus' post, but you chose the post of someone else.

I have no way of knowing whether you are Kossy or not, since I dont know you and Core Connect is broken, lol. Do you always put your thoughts into other peoples mouths like that?

Venus thinks A, A is so wrong.
    Venus thinks B, B is so wrong.
    Venus thinks C, C is so wrong.
    Venus uses l33t rhetoric.
    L33t rhetoric is D, D is so wrong.
    Venus thinks e, E is so wrong.

Im not responsible for what you say, and your clear attempt to conform/mold the words of others to try to put forth what to you is a valid point. It is your right to live in a safely guarded plastic bubble, and not look at what other people experience when you post something. Does it make it a fact? Not at all, or only to you.

Just because everyone in the game does not share the same experience with you,, that doesnt mean Venus or anyone else is wrong. Im not wrong. I know what my experience is, and I am assuming you know what yours is too. They are simply different, and there is nothing demanding either one of us be wrong in it.

Given that I read it that way, you can see how it is easily confused. That's why it helps to differentiate. A simple @topic would've sufficed.

Or, you could just simply take a minute to read what is actually written, step outside of yourself (which would be important since you are not me and didnt write the words you are replying to) and remember to consider the context something is written in, and easily respond from there.

My post is already overly long. So I didn't reply to every specific point. If there is something you would like me to reply to, you're more than welcome to quote it. IJS

This post is actually quite manageable, thanks.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    *drags Venus away from arguing with that wall of **** text* o_o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• truekossy
    edited June 2012
    I'm amazed Venus is bothering with it. Personally I already figured it was a futile waste of time and... well.... so far OP's just been proving me right. Especially considering half of the responses have nothing to do with the content of what's being responded to aside from saying "lol I don't mean that" and "lrn2read" when OP is the one that most of what she/he/it says actually applies to.

*shrug* Sad how what could have been a well supported suggestion thread had to devolve into this mess.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Get people back on the servers by finding out whether truekossy is VenusArmani?

Sounds like a plan.

Count me in.

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited June 2012
    Math is probably a strong suit for you, since when "If A equals B" comes up, the word IF becomes a statement of fact as well.

It's funny how you can come up yet another way to read what you wrote as a statement and then complete dismiss the idea that I could've read it that way. I think the real reason that you're so caught up on this though is because you know you don't really have a leg to stand on regarding the stuff that is actually revelant.
    Just because everyone in the game does not share the same experience with you,, that doesnt mean Venus or anyone else is wrong. Im not wrong. I know what my experience is, and I am assuming you know what yours is too. They are simply different, and there is nothing demanding either one of us be wrong in it.

You are wrong about charm prices though.

+1 post count
    *drags Venus away from arguing with that wall of **** text* o_o;

LOL. I'm just bored really.
    I'm amazed Venus is bothering with it. Personally I already figured it was a futile waste of time and... well.... so far OP's just been proving me right. Especially considering half of the responses have nothing to do with the content of what's being responded to aside from saying "lol I don't mean that" and "lrn2read" when OP is the one that most of what she/he/it says actually applies to.

*shrug* Sad how what could have been a well supported suggestion thread had to devolve into this mess.

+1

Sounds like a plan.

Count me in.

Dun. Dun. Dunnnn. On a super cereal note, who IS truekossy anyway. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Shush, Venus and kossy are my emo alts after all. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• truekossy
    edited June 2012

Sounds like a plan.

Count me in.

Dun. Dun. Dunnnn. On a super cereal note, who IS truekossy anyway. o.o

Oh snaps they're on to me! b:shocked

Time to flee to my super hidden secret base!
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    this thread is like a kiddie pool, shallow immature and full of ****
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I wouldn't doubt it, but consider this...does the thread author care? Lol, nope! b:chuckle

(To be honest I dont think so though. You DO manage to make your silly posts make sense.)
    edited June 2012
    this thread is like a kiddie pool, shallow immature and full of ****

LMAO xD

Welcome to my ool. Do you see there is no P in it? Let's keep it that way.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Aww look how she's constantly jumping chars and still says it's not her. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    Aww look how she's constantly jumping chars and still says it's not her. b:chuckle

Stop pissing in my ool, nab! b:angry
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Aw cmon... such a lame try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2012
    Aw cmon... such a lame try.

Talking to yourself is fine, nubcake. Its only a problem if you answer yourself too! b:chuckle

Vocabulary word of the day:

Nubcake - food of the nubs/nabs.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Please go on insulting people. I wouldn't mind seeing you banned at all :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]