"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Comments

• mayerj12
    mayerj12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    [URL="[img]http://www.webcam-steamate.com/cookies/43/b/happy.gif[/img]"]Happy[/URL]

This is a compilation of ideas that have been suggested in this Forum Section. Please read through here and see if someone else has also had the same Idea you have before you post a new thread. This thread will be updated as regularly as possible. Please do not fret if you idea didn't make it here yet or if someone else's thread about the same idea made it and yours didn't. It also takes a lot of work to collect everything in one place and a lot of time to keep it up to date.
  • spritals
    spritals Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I really like the "unlearn a skill" idea, I have some mods that could keep it from being too easy/cheap.

*new skill- "Skill Mastery" lvl5, learned at lvl29- can unlearn/swap skill 1 lvl at a time. If the new skill is higher you'll get reduced lvls transferred. (i.e. takes 3 slvls of lvl1 skill for 1 lvl of a skill learned at higher level progressive)

*don't get spirit/coin back for unlearning/swapping
    *higher Skill Mastery gets less spirit/coin cost to unlearn/swap a skill.
    *Skills can only be unlearned 1lvl at a time.

Edit: can only swap to a skill you already possess.
  • KeithKush - Dreamweaver
    KeithKush - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Graphical Update of Older Cities/Areas
  • kuddlebug
    kuddlebug Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    PWI already has 5 types of Races. They've got Normal (Human), Beast (Untamed), Sky (Winged Elves), Water (Tideborn), and Earthy (Mystic.) All these, but no underground/darker race! I think it'd be fun to add one. Maybe even make it a Wraith race. A certain clan of the Wraiths that are outcasts. They abandon the Wraith colony in order to form an alliance w/the other races in so they can bring down the hierarchy of the Evil wraiths.

That clan would have to have some sort of sour background w/the Wraith leaders in order to betray them. And their "habitat" would be underground or caves to represent trying to change their dark nature. I even thought up some Class ideas: Vampire, Ninja, Dark Magician, and Demon Slayer.

This idea sounds SO cool to me. But, what do you GMs and other players think?
  • bigsilverx
    bigsilverx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    just thinking that the people of this site should update the actual site rather then only the game the information found on this site is so out of date and needs to be updated so please take that into consideration. people who play this game new or the elite prolly feel the same as i do when it comes to this site needing updated so do us all a favor and do so thank you.
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Why can't each class use each other's hair style in the creation part? This way each class got more varieties of hairs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emilyliao
    emilyliao Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    essential.....
    - All hairstyles for every class
    - More character create options
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    You really need to give barb real human customizable form, PWI. It's sexist. Males need to customize their looks too. Males don't want to look all the same too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vindexia - Lothranis
    Vindexia - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    oh and, if it isn't already mentioned...

-new char creation for old races (humans, elves and untamed) with a lot more options
    -revamp of old maps - just new terrain would be great
    -running/walking sound MORE QUIET or different
    -more dances :D

that's all I need. :)

p.s. if they make new char cust. it would be nice to give free one time change of char look, after those first 2 days after creation
  • Vindexia - Lothranis
    Vindexia - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    and btw... is anybody of the moderators and programmers checking this out? b:tired
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    might sound weird but....a Friendlist Expansion Stone?
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • starglimr
    starglimr Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Have players vote for their favorite smilies from all the packs, then sell the top favorites in a new "favorites" pack in CS.
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You should start promoting things with hawt guys screenshots otherwise I don't think I feel like buying anything with cash. Just saying it's being sexist to always use female screenshots anywhere. It's just wrong! It's not what equal rights is about, people!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aussiejuggalo
    aussiejuggalo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    one thing thats bull**** is pk in the challenge rooms in cube of fate iv been killed 4 times the last day while trying to do a challenge b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

... thats my only problem with the game
  • houstonwolve
    houstonwolve Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    there should be at least one Lv 1 top speed fly'er for each class in the boutique. I know that tideborn and winged elves have on, i'm thinking humans do, and i know untamed and earthgaurd do not.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I came across this suggestion some time ago, and i dont remember wich thread it was, but it wasnt here, thats for sure. :P

-A worldboss that roams the map, stealthed. He will only aggro level 100+ players.

Alot of ppl will get pwnd by him, as you cannot see him coming. But that has an advantage. The moment you get killed by the stealthed worldboss, you have valuable intel on his last known location. ;)
    Drops/respawn time can be the same as the normal worldbosses.

Idk, seems like fun, a challenge, a nice hunt!
    Atm i cant come up with any downsides to this idea, anyone else maybe?

-Note: this is not my idea, read it somewhere else and i cant find it anymore, so i also dont know who's idea this was in the first place. =[

Edit1: a thing i really miss in PWI compared to other mmorpgs are timers on buffs. Now, all you can do is guess [how long ago did we buff up?], or to be sure, write it all down. This must have been mentioned before btw. :P

Edit2: Make base apo stackable!
  • cheddydank
    cheddydank Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I would like to say when chosing rank 8 weapon for BM i accidently chose "Poleaxe of the King" and it was a mistake and i cannot go back... i wanted the rank 8 sword coz i have nirvana axe already.. could you maybe allow People to Choose another type of R8 weapon? as BM has axe/claw/sword/spear/bow even... i noticed i can re-buy the axe once per day... whats the point in that? i wanna re-buy my r8 wep being Sword! i sold my r8 axe in hopes to beable to buy the sword but i cant, please allow players to choose Again if they wish. i'd even reach 200k rep again JUST to get the chance to pick my r8 wep again..

-Ryokah
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I have a suggestion that might make the game funner and more unpredictable. Implementing weather into the game which will give benefits and sometimes the complete opposite.
    Below is just me further explaining this. You don't gotta read it but I hope my voice is heard. Lol

Bring weather into the game and certain conditions give debuffs/buffs to anyone in the premesis during the duration of this occurance. Also have some conditions only happen in certain parts of the map and some common in many places or maybe sometimes it will just be clear in some places.

Normal Conditions.

Rain-Gives damage increase to all water skills and adds water damage to melee weapons.
    Thunderstorms-Gives damage increase to all metalnekills and adds metal damage to melee weapons.
    Heat Wave-Gives damage increase to all fire skills and gives fire damage to melee weapons.
    Snowy days will only happen in snowy regions and should be treated like rain.
    Blizzards on the other hand could freeze mobs for 2 seconds randomly and same for you although unlikely.
    Reduced visibility will result from cloudy/misty/foggy days.

Natural Disasters

Floods will only occur in places near rivers and lakes after rain. Flood makes the area a underwater environment for a period of time. Meaning you will be swimming ;)

Hurricanes would only happen on the coasts occasionally. When they do the wind will slow you a bit. Rain will debuff your MP and HP recovery rate.

Tornadoes will only happen on flat land. Wind will slightly slow you down at far distances. Closer you get the tornado the more slow you become. If you get into the tornado somehow then you'll be brought up to the top of it and whirled somewhere else in the area. Waterspouts same thing but only in water. Dust Devils same thing but only in desert regions.

Earthquakes will occasionally happen and cause temporary large breaks in the ground that you gotta jump over to cross. If you fall in the crevice you get teleported to another part of the area nearby.

Volcanic Eruptions I think should only rarely happen at Volcanic Purgatory. When they do happen the lava will give you a small fire DoT. Mobs on the ground will suffer the DoT too and you can completely avoid any effect by flying above the lava and killing mobs from sky.

Meteorologists will roam every major city and give all players free insight of what will happen where and what might have a CHANCE to happen. Of course you'll only get to know if you talk to him/her. They won't be spamming your chat :)
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    a refresh of the non used skill paths on a BM and the option to get the other r8 weapons and adding r9 versions + change budda's guard to give additional x% of gear value's p.deff/m.deff for 30mins + 1000 p.deff to squad members 15s ( nothing more than 30% so it can work in tandem with marrows) at the least another low powered 360 AoE that's not weapon specific or has a epic CD

either shorter CD's or more aggro skills for barbs + a polearm mastery the pics pwi put out of the kitty with lunar poleblade are argument for this alone

better quest rewards ( I know this has prolly been said a million times bt its due )

utility class specific/all class or alignment skills that can be farmed from heaven,hell and OHT by doing mob hunt quests for items, nothing that powerful bt allows for a little more customisation and a bit of fun - these could also be limited by having consumable items (p.stones or runes for e.g) to power em
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    With the introduction of stage 3 r9 and nirv, the number of Basic Badge mats needed can be overly time consuming to accumulate. 30 for initial recast, and 20 for addl recastings takes a long time to get.

Maybe make them a reward option for BHII, since a lot of people don't bother doing BHII due to the existing rewards being a bit meh.

I don't see it making the gear that less of an accomplishment to get, or making the Warsong/Lunar instances less desirable to run for this gear, since you still have to get the molds and the def/atk essences to make/reforge.

..and ffs, can the 3mil entry for Lunar be changed to be something similar to the other instances where mirages/subs/keys are required? Maybe a larger number of the essences needed to open solo mode. I know it's been brought up before, and it's easy to make up the 500k split on most runs w/ the drops, but it's still like pulling teeth to get people to go in there because of it.
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think having enough spirit and the required cultivation should be enough.
  • cerowley3
    cerowley3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I hope that one of the programmers to read this.
    Here is a list of things I would, to put in the game.
    - more area skills
    - the possibility of hitting more than one mob at a time
    - overall increase the speed of flying gear
    - the benefits of playing in the team, sutch as experience,the bigger than it is now
    - Shared bank between characters
    - Helmets/Cloaks visible (optional)
    - Meditate while flying
    - Moving Auto attack
    - Improve the Appearance of skills for Humans, Elves and the Beast
    - addition of firearm
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I can hit 50 mobs at a time. Maybe more, just that crappy de-aggro time thing...
  • cheddydank
    edited July 2012
    okay this is a bit of a big suggestion but i know every player would just about agree in making FC 85+, pple solo that place and sell it to low lvls and pple level REALLY fast... no one quests anymore, no point doing CS, when u can get ur noob char 10 lvls for 1 mil.... this just MUST be changed to make the game Normal... also Frostcovered city is sooo boring... how about a More colourful instance for leveling in? getting to 105 in that Boring/Bland white walled HELL could make a man go insane from bordom... so maybe a fire covered city or lushGrass covered city? 85+ instances for leveling... also 105's are appearing everywhere, u guys should really consider boosting the lvl cap to say 109, new FB, new skills that way, even new gear, maybe GR17 stuff?

thanks - Ryokah
    Dreamweaver
    b:victory
  • cheddydank
    edited July 2012
    cerowley3 wrote: »
    I hope that one of the programmers to read this.
    Here is a list of things I would, to put in the game.
    - more area skills
    - the possibility of hitting more than one mob at a time
    - overall increase the speed of flying gear
    - the benefits of playing in the team, sutch as experience,the bigger than it is now
    - Shared bank between characters
    - Helmets/Cloaks visible (optional)
    - Meditate while flying
    - Moving Auto attack
    - Improve the Appearance of skills for Humans, Elves and the Beast
    - addition of firearm

dont add guns D: nooooooooo
  • cheddydank
    edited July 2012
    a refresh of the non used skill paths on a BM and the option to get the other r8 weapons and adding r9 versions + change budda's guard to give additional x% of gear value's p.deff/m.deff for 30mins + 1000 p.deff to squad members 15s ( nothing more than 30% so it can work in tandem with marrows) at the least another low powered 360 AoE that's not weapon specific or has a epic CD

either shorter CD's or more aggro skills for barbs + a polearm mastery the pics pwi put out of the kitty with lunar poleblade are argument for this alone

better quest rewards ( I know this has prolly been said a million times bt its due )

utility class specific/all class or alignment skills that can be farmed from heaven,hell and OHT by doing mob hunt quests for items, nothing that powerful bt allows for a little more customisation and a bit of fun - these could also be limited by having consumable items (p.stones or runes for e.g) to power em

i TOTALLY agree, allow players such as BM's to choose a diferant r8 wep, we BM's use 5 dif wep types yknow... pick axe and ur STUCK WITH IT D: want sword instead? TOO BAD, THAT SUCKS
  • JadeStallion - Lost City
    JadeStallion - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What about the addition of quests that give bonuses to spirit instead of experience? Getting enough money or experience seems to be easy but the lack of spirit hinders the advancement of skills for my character and their genies. Kinda new to PWI so if there are already such quests I'd appreciate knowing what they are thanks.

First Post. Just so yah know.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    What about the addition of quests that give bonuses to spirit instead of experience? Getting enough money or experience seems to be easy but the lack of spirit hinders the advancement of skills for my character and their genies. Kinda new to PWI so if there are already such quests I'd appreciate knowing what they are thanks.

First Post. Just so yah know.

You're actually expected to have to prioritize your skills and how you level them at the lower and mid levels. For most classes, once you get into the upper 90s, spirit no longer becomes an issue as you'll end up with more spirit than you know what to do with. However, you shouldn't dump your spirit into genies until you get to this point as that will detract from your skills.

There are also plenty of quests with purely spirit rewards (such as some cultivation quests) but most of them aren't really accessible until higher levels.
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We want "real" human form of barbs. That is to say, human face in stead of animal face. There are lots you can do with barbs' human face. You can set them to come with different types of facial hairs instead of clean shaved faces. You can also set them to come with body hairs on their chest, fore arms and shanks. You can further customize them to be less or more hairy. With ears and tails or without. ect. That is true human form. Right now it's just a lazy setting. I guarantee there would be more people using barbs if they got real human form instead of this unfriendly design.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.