Clerics! Fight Back!

Options

Comments

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    When i asked in her server section if she was really the best and asked to someone to put a video where she die, well they kinda didn't answer.

If she's the best of RT i don't want to see the worse. b:pleased

You're calling a cleric that spent an entire TW trying to kill me and never succeeded, never bothered to heal anyone in his squad but himself "our best". If you believe Mav is our best cleric then you must be a very talented cleric and HL must have pretty good PvP based players.

I am a full R9 +10 with a +12 bow that can kill him without problems but him PKing alone without back up is as big of a chance as me winning the next lottery for a million dollars.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4
    Link 5
    Link 6

You can probably find more on my channel.

If you really want to see a good cleric, look up a cleric by the name of Elvenne or AriesBreath who knows the true roll of a cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well that's just not very nice. I always thought something was weird, I thought I clicked archer when I created my toon. I'd be more than happy to selfbuffed 1v1 you anytime Dylena :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You're calling a cleric that spent an entire TW trying to kill me and never succeeded, never bothered to heal anyone in his squad but himself "our best". If you believe Mav is our best cleric then you must be a very talented cleric.

I don't call him the best, he claim to be the best cleric ever.
    I'm more talented than him for sure, but we have that kind of clerics too on HL. (And probably on every server)
    All i wanted is to someone to post a video showing that he's not as good as he pretend and that even with all the money in the world, someone is not better cause R9+12.
    thx for the video. b:pleased

@AriesBreath: I didn't say that someone who die is fail, but some people here write wall of text to try to show to Mav he suck (which is kinda hopeless), what you didn't understand is in Mav world for him everyone who die is fail, so i just wanted to show that he's not better than anyone with his R9+12 and that he can die too, so he can think he's the best cleric of all RT or all server if he want for what i care, if he's happy in his world thinking that it's his choice, but he say that people who die are fail so now he just have the prove that he fail too (in his world) or that other are not as fail as he think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    o.0 most of you are obviously not used to someone like Mav in your server that just says things to get you heated...Most of what he is saying is just lies to make people angry he does it all the time in RT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamahabanche - Raging Tide
    Yamahabanche - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Soo much for your mav gang ,heso ,zezima ,me ,lucifer ,nekela.
    Whos left mav you and saint thats real pro nice job dude you really know how to **** people over dont you.
    2 years with you thanks for nothing :O ya 400m broski im still waiting
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You're calling a cleric that spent an entire TW trying to kill me and never succeeded, never bothered to heal anyone in his squad but himself "our best". If you believe Mav is our best cleric then you must be a very talented cleric and HL must have pretty good PvP based players.

I am a full R9 +10 with a +12 bow that can kill him without problems but him PKing alone without back up is as big of a chance as me winning the next lottery for a million dollars.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4
    Link 5
    Link 6

You can probably find more on my channel.

If you really want to see a good cleric, look up a cleric by the name of Elvenne or AriesBreath who knows the true roll of a cleric.

Dayum Mav is so pro. Trip spark ftw b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well that's just not very nice. I always thought something was weird, I thought I clicked archer when I created my toon. I'd be more than happy to selfbuffed 1v1 you anytime Dylena :]

Sure thing, let me know when you feel like doing that 1v1.

Oh and also, good luck on this... ... ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Vicious won't be my friend D:? Hey, I think I need a change of scenery!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    hahahahaha mav becoming nice is almost gona be as hard as her being pro
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Niob - Harshlands
    Niob - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Man this thread is so entertaining b:chuckle You're great at trolling.
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Healing takes more skill. "Everyone can heal", pftt yeah right.
  • HexiKiss - Harshlands
    HexiKiss - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wow and here I thought Mav was an awsome cleric after that sin video... truely sad once the person behind the charcter starts speaking...
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wow and here I thought Mav was an awsome cleric after that sin video... truely sad once the person behind the charcter starts speaking...

Or maybe I'm over-egotistical because I'm amazing at a video game? I AM an Awesome cleric. Sue me for being cocky about dumping a ton of money on a video game and being better than everyone else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KZmNYpTSs&feature=plcp

^Maybe this will change your mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Honestly, the sins you're fighting are kinda pathetic...

You have some great moves, but those sins should learn how to properly stunlock.
    Or they should get a genie I don't know, but they suck really hard.

And that BM at the end, wtf is he doing??
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Or maybe I'm over-egotistical because I'm amazing at a video game? I AM an Awesome cleric. Sue me for being cocky about dumping a ton of money on a video game and being better than everyone else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KZmNYpTSs&feature=plcp

^Maybe this will change your mind.

*Hands Mav a tampon to stop the fail video leak.*

That video was better, but... not good. There is nothing pro about these videos. You're okay, they're worse. Its less a statement on anything you're doing right than a statement on them doing things wrong. But yes, we are going to laugh at you when you are trash talking "surviving" a sin gank when a second sin had to save you. When you are +10-12 and feel the need to trash talk people you are one shotting with 6k attacks.

Again, its less a statement on whether you are doing anything right than a comedy of errors and bad pk. Keep the fraps rolling long enough and you're bound to capture a few shiny moment where you only look half-bad.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Maybe it's just me, but every time I see these vids and read the annotations, I think if Cartman from South Park. For what it's worth, these vids make me realize just how terrible some PKers on RT really are.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just throwing this out here for those ppl looking for other cleric pvp, within my gear limitations and resources of course.

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLET17hvwZI&list=UUAwZC1CLyCIllsyqZ8sLQRQ&index=7&feature=plcp

I'm already working on a new video as promised, it will have much better performance and editing so hang in there!
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And this is why I'm amazing. Both sins had r9 +10 and +12 daggers. Psy was full +12 r9. If anyone can tank 3 people like that as a cleric I will personally CS them 500g.

And Nuke that is some AWESOME...support? Lol where's the video of you owning a +12 r9 sin with +10 aps and DoT. Within gear limitations indeed man sheeesh. Maybe you should win the bet so I can CS you r9 dang. I'll make more videos of me actually owning and not kiting/healing my squad ;D and I'll put pro comments in! And horrible editing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And this is why I'm amazing. Both sins had r9 +10 and +12 daggers. Psy was full +12 r9. If anyone can tank 3 people like that as a cleric I will personally CS them 500g.

I've tanked a trip-sparked r9 mage and trip-sparked r9 psy before. Both of them full +10/+12. Gogo CS me $500?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I've tanked a trip-sparked r9 mage and trip-sparked r9 psy before. Both of them full +10/+12. Gogo CS me $500?

b:chuckle mav is gona be giving out a lot of cash
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Let's see those videos! I've got all this moniez burnin a hole in my pocket! I know everyone tries the whole "support cleric" aspect in PK and there's nothing wrong with that. But for a chance at 500g I'd be running into battle head first with my video recording! I can tell if it's fake, I'm awesome like that. But like in my videos you have to kill 1 or more people to effectively qualify.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

And Nuke that is some AWESOME...support? Lol where's the video of you owning a +12 r9 sin with +10 aps and DoT. Within gear limitations indeed man sheeesh. Maybe you should win the bet so I can CS you r9 dang. I'll make more videos of me actually owning and not kiting/healing my squad ;D and I'll put pro comments in! And horrible editing!

I have killed nirvana zerk sins before is not rocket science especially if they suck, r9 might probably be too much for me, but then again I play cleric more support oriented in group pvp as the class is intended to be. Nothing wrong with doing some DD on the side when it's safe for everyone on your team, I don't expect you to agree with me, I just speak out of experience having played both DD and support.

I'm comfortable with my gear, even though its not nearly as good as yours Mav, I get my job done and feel good about it. I don't feel like spending money on a game that is clearly dying slowly, I just farm for a few hours and leave my shop to make my money which have helped me to get 4 pieces of r9 so far and being able to afford the full set very soon.

Unlike you Mav I am not a "self proclaimed" best cleric on my server, other ppl called me that way and nominated me, I was nothing but flattered. I have nothing against you I actually think you have come a long way and improved over time but your ego blinds you. I agree pwi is not a popularity contest you can do w/e you want but I'll tell you this, you chose the wrong class.

Anyways my video link was intended for Eora asking for cleric pvp videos I don't want to get involved in your little circus.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just throwing this out here for those ppl looking for other cleric pvp, within my gear limitations and resources of course.

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLET17hvwZI&list=UUAwZC1CLyCIllsyqZ8sLQRQ&index=7&feature=plcp

I'm already working on a new video as promised, it will have much better performance and editing so hang in there!

Pretty nice, Nuke. Teamwork and planning involved in group pk, what a concept. R8 weapon, recast or not? I'll have to perv next time I see you in game.

Mav, take some notes. You'll get there someday.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Unlike you Mav I am not a "self proclaimed" best cleric on my server, other ppl called me that way and nominated me, I was nothing but flattered.

Gonna steal that nomination soon b:chuckle b:avoid
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Why is desperate housewives in the related bar
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Let's see those videos! my mom got all this moniez burnin a hole in her pocket! I know everyone tries the whole "support cleric" aspect in PK and there's nothing wrong with that. But for a chance at 500g I'd be running into battle head first with my video recording! I can tell if it's fake, I'm awesome like that. But like in my videos you have to kill 1 or more people to effectively qualify.

i fixed your gramatical errors in red
    Why is desperate housewives in the related bar

lolllll
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Whats the big deal in this video :/ killing afks. Nice damage from the r9 and refines but whatever. I was level 60 cleric along with my friend level 60 archer a few years ago killing level 90s. :/ 2 types of cleric pvp or pve
  • chrono56
    chrono56 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I can't tell you how much fun I had reading this thread. xD

Most of you just fueled Hers/His/Its fire but y'know, these people need the attention.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This cleric makes me afraid of looking at how our future clerics are going to turn out. b:shocked

I think your reflexes are extremely slow, and "standing still" most of the time is really stupid. If those people knew their classes you'd be dead in 10 seconds.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Why is this thread still going?