Clerics! Fight Back!

Options

Comments

• Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't really care about my attitude. If I wanted friends I'd go outside lol. I don't play PWI to be your bff and omg care about you so much! No lol, I play to 1 shot you, send you to SZ, and laugh at you because you can't afford to CS what I have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Healing gets aggro o.0? I had no idea! Oh man that must be why all my squads die when I FC. Oh, last I checked I soloed FC in TT99. Meh oh well. Anyways, like I said being a cleric is outrageously easy in PvE, IH some randoms, lol at them for dying and having to wait while you roflpwn everything. If any of you can actually afford gear like mine I bet you'd all be the best. Truth is, you can't, so you can enjoy keeping TT80/99 squads alive while I solo every instance when I'm bored of sending full r9 +12/JoSD archers to SZ in PvP.

Being a cleric is far from outrageously easy in PvE. You have to judge what will happen before it happens, predict outcomes, and events that may occur, and do that for everyone in your squad. This is the case even for advanced squads that don't really need healing. Even with those squads that ask me to DD, rather than heal, I'm always in control of the situation. As a cleric, similar to barbs, we do this out of habit...so when I'm in situations like that and I'm in DD'ing and a situation arises, I've slammed on my heals, and I'm back in control of the situation before someone with that silly state of mind even realized that there was a situation. Even in healing, IH only gets you so far. It's your most important heal, yes...but its far from all that you really need to keep your squad alive. Every heal has its uses and applications in situations. As a cleric, you have to determine which is most useful for the situation at hand. As far as lol'ing at your squad for dying, and rotfpwn'ing everything...that statement alone proves that you aren't the best. Though its not avoidable in every situation, your job as a cleric is to keep your squad alive. It's not all about your strength, and abilities. Your own power is a part of your squad as a whole. If your squad is dying on you, despite the power that you claim that you have, it shows a genuine lack of skill and ability on your cleric. No matter how great a squad may be, it's only as strong as its weakest point...and if your squad is dying on you while you lol and wtf pwn everything, then that's an issue that you need to work with. Your own magic power dwarfs my own, yet most of my squads survive, and I'm frequently asked for help...even in instances where I'd be a one shot...because I'm still a valuable member of a squad...and despite my not having endgame gear...or the R9,+10/12 that you yourself possess. So while you say that we're healing 80, and TT99 squads, why don't you go tell that to the Nirvana geared squads that I've healed...or the R8 geared squads...or even more...and you're going to laugh at this one...why don't you tell that to the other R9 clerics that I've met that have given recognition to my abilities on my cleric...even without having epic gear.

I will agree with you on this part: I cannot afford R9, +10/+12 of anything, or JOSD...but having that only means that you have that. It doesn't say anything for your skill. In your case, I'd honestly say that your gear limits your own abilities. Just so you know...archers are known as robe killers...so saying that you're spending time chasing R9,+12, JOSD archers into safety zone out of fear from you...is a laughable statement...and an arrogant one on your part. Well...your whole post is fairly arrogant, but that's besides the point. That archer didn't try to fight you back. She could have lit you up, but instead left. It wasn't because of your power that she left. Remember that she's on even...if not better terms than you are...and as an archer, she's got a few advantages over you as a mage. Why she left doesn't matter. It still doesn't make you the best.

If you're going to gloat about how great you are, how we'd be as great as you if only we had the ability to afford your gear, and how you can solo every squad while we heal TT80-99 squads...while all/most of us here posting are healing squads geared in nirvana, rank 8, and even rank 9, it shows that you really aren't as great as you think that you are.

What I considered great...the 60's cleric I met while I was helping in bh59...and I was level 90, that showed me a great knowledge of seals that I haven't even thought of.

*The cleric that had less than 2.5k hp that was skilled enough to survive Oceania Master's AOE.

*The cleric that taught me a lot, and was very good...all while clad in light armor.

*The cleric that survived a mass mob attack through proper usage of her skills, while the members of the team were in a chaos and a panic.

*Those, and several other examples are some examples of great clerics to me.

Being R9, and talking arrogantly about it...Doesn't make you great. It makes you a cleric in R9, +10/12 that kills AFK people, chases archers that aren't trying to fight...still dies in said armor, rezzes and talks junk, and posts all of that in a video proclaiming to be great.

That said, good luck in game nonetheless. Post a better vid, and showcase your true skill... not one where a lot of your opponents aren't fighting back.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Being a cleric is far from outrageously easy in PvE. You have to judge what will happen before it happens, predict outcomes, and events that may occur, and do that for everyone in your squad. This is the case even for advanced squads that don't really need healing. Even with those squads that ask me to DD, rather than heal, I'm always in control of the situation. As a cleric, similar to barbs, we do this out of habit...so when I'm in situations like that and I'm in DD'ing and a situation arises, I've slammed on my heals, and I'm back in control of the situation before someone with that silly state of mind even realized that there was a situation. Even in healing, IH only gets you so far. It's your most important heal, yes...but its far from all that you really need to keep your squad alive. Every heal has its uses and applications in situations. As a cleric, you have to determine which is most useful for the situation at hand. As far as lol'ing at your squad for dying, and rotfpwn'ing everything...that statement alone proves that you aren't the best. Though its not avoidable in every situation, your job as a cleric is to keep your squad alive. It's not all about your strength, and abilities. Your own power is a part of your squad as a whole. If your squad is dying on you, despite the power that you claim that you have, it shows a genuine lack of skill and ability on your cleric. No matter how great a squad may be, it's only as strong as its weakest point...and if your squad is dying on you while you lol and wtf pwn everything, then that's an issue that you need to work with. Your own magic power dwarfs my own, yet most of my squads survive, and I'm frequently asked for help...even in instances where I'd be a one shot...because I'm still a valuable member of a squad...and despite my not having endgame gear...or the R9,+10/12 that you yourself possess. So while you say that we're healing 80, and TT99 squads, why don't you go tell that to the Nirvana geared squads that I've healed...or the R8 geared squads...or even more...and you're going to laugh at this one...why don't you tell that to the other R9 clerics that I've met that have given recognition to my abilities on my cleric...even without having epic gear.

I will agree with you on this part: I cannot afford R9, +10/+12 of anything, or JOSD...but having that only means that you have that. It doesn't say anything for your skill. In your case, I'd honestly say that your gear limits your own abilities. Just so you know...archers are known as robe killers...so saying that you're spending time chasing R9,+12, JOSD archers into safety zone out of fear from you...is a laughable statement...and an arrogant one on your part. Well...your whole post is fairly arrogant, but that's besides the point. That archer didn't try to fight you back. She could have lit you up, but instead left. It wasn't because of your power that she left. Remember that she's on even...if not better terms than you are...and as an archer, she's got a few advantages over you as a mage. Why she left doesn't matter. It still doesn't make you the best.

If you're going to gloat about how great you are, how we'd be as great as you if only we had the ability to afford your gear, and how you can solo every squad while we heal TT80-99 squads...while all/most of us here posting are healing squads geared in nirvana, rank 8, and even rank 9, it shows that you really aren't as great as you think that you are.

What I considered great...the 60's cleric I met while I was helping in bh59...and I was level 90, that showed me a great knowledge of seals that I haven't even thought of.

*The cleric that had less than 2.5k hp that was skilled enough to survive Oceania Master's AOE.

*The cleric that taught me a lot, and was very good...all while clad in light armor.

*The cleric that survived a mass mob attack through proper usage of her skills, while the members of the team were in a chaos and a panic.

*Those, and several other examples are some examples of great clerics to me.

Being R9, and talking arrogantly about it...Doesn't make you great. It makes you a cleric in R9, +10/12 that kills AFK people, chases archers that aren't trying to fight...still dies in said armor, rezzes and talks junk, and posts all of that in a video proclaiming to be great.

That said, good luck in game nonetheless. Post a better vid, and showcase your true skill... not one where a lot of your opponents aren't fighting back.

Wait, wait, wait...
    I'm a cleric o.0? Oh gosh...I thought I clicked on Archer when I started this game! Oh wow this is awkward, I feel dumb. But then again, all of the stuff I just quoted and didn't care to read which is what I'm assuming is you attempting to make me look bad took quite some time to write! Kudos to you :] I'm still the best, and you still aren't me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well nobody obviously has played a cleric right. There are pretty much 2 ways. Support: stand behind your squad heal/pury like a boss etc. Or in my case, when there is NO squad. Own. I agree, if you wanna be a pro support cleric DON'T play like this. Anyone can heal and purify, but can YOU make a full r9 +12 jade archer run to SZ in a 1v1?

a support cleric heals. and a pking cleric pks. you apparently do neither.

you are one of those few people out there in this world who are beyond help, deprived of both skill and virtue, and an example no one else wants to follow. much less are you able to play pwi without embarassing yourself. and furthermore to put it on the forums as if its something to be proud of? the best? lol where in any part of your video have you proven that, or in any of your videos that you have posted, for that matter? kill some people who dont attack back, and then get killed? face it, you are the only one who thinks you are any good. everyone else here thinks you suck. keep dreaming babe.

i wonder if there is even an insult out there bad enough to describe you.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait...
    I'm a cleric o.0? Oh gosh...I thought I clicked on Archer when I started this game! Oh wow this is awkward, I feel dumb. But then again, all of the stuff I just quoted and didn't care to read which is what I'm assuming is you attempting to make me look bad took quite some time to write! Kudos to you :] I'm still the best, and you still aren't me.

LMAO. Oh wow. That's so cute of you. You must be so proud. Trying to sound tough by not bothering to read my post...not that I really care. b:laugh

Here. Let me respond to this in a way that even you can understand.

*I don't care what class you thought you picked.

*I don't care enough to make you look bad. You're doing that yourself with the video and your own pitiable posts.

*Your skill isn't showcased. You don't look good in your vids.

*You're NOT the best...though you may think you are.

*Gear is NOT a replacement for skill or talent.

*I'm quite glad that I'm not you. I'd rather play my level 100, TT90 armored, and TT99 green geared, +3 cleric than your level 105, rank 9, +10/+12 geared cleric any day. You have to come on here, and gloat about how great you are in a hope to recognized as such. I have people tell me that without me asking. Others have had people tell them that without asking. I've seen level 30 clerics that I'd rather stand beside than you. Honestly...I've seen level 1 clerics that I'd rather stand beside. You want to be on your high horse, then ride on,...but don't come to me proclaiming to be so great, or I'm going to tell you just how much you really aren't. There is so much more that I could say, but I don't want to give you too many words at once.

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ya know, I didn't read the thread much, but it caught my attention, so I went and looked at the video.

ZOMG, this video is a perfect example of how money and gear DOES NOT make a good player. I mean really, look at where your skills are laid out, you spend half your time just trying to click on what you want with your mouse. the last place you want squad buffs is on your hotkeys, those keys are for the important things that you need to use fast and have quick access to. You know, heals, skills, pots, genie skills, pretty much everything you were dragging your mouse all over your screen to click. Heck, even half the people you killed initially looked like they were afk.

I've done better PvP than that and I've merely got marginal R8. It's all about knowing how to play your class, and how to play effectively. Something that you are apparently lacking. Money and gear won't teach you that either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Welcome to Perfect World International. A place where it's free to play! But pay to win. Skill is not needed when I can heave my moms overly sized purse at you in the form of a CSed r9 +12 glaive. In reality I'm PKing kids with a plastic card. How does it feel to get beat...by a plastic card? And to make things worse, my moms....plastic...card...
    If you want to find skill go play a game where you can't just drop a ton of money (which my mom saved by switching to Geico) and be the best. Go keep those pro squads alive while you are trying your best to get level 101! Or farm those mats for nirvana legs! I think I'll ask my mom if she'll CS full r9 recast for me. God forbid I have to actually farm the stuff for 3rd...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Welcome to Perfect World International. A place where it's free to play! But pay to win. Skill is not needed when I can heave my moms overly sized purse at you in the form of a CSed r9 +12 glaive. In reality I'm PKing kids with a plastic card. How does it feel to get beat...by a plastic card? And to make things worse, my moms....plastic...card...
    If you want to find skill go play a game where you can't just drop a ton of money (which my mom saved by switching to Geico) and be the best. Go keep those pro squads alive while you are trying your best to get level 101! Or farm those mats for nirvana legs! I think I'll ask my mom if she'll CS full r9 recast for me. God forbid I have to actually farm the stuff for 3rd...

LMAO. Your jokes are funny...and the one about you being the best... HILARIOUS!!!!! b:laugh

How can you have the audacity to even claim to be the best, yet simultaneously say that skill is not needed? If you're claiming that your gear is the best gear in the game, as far as gear type goes...sure...but that doesn't mean that you are. LMAO.

You want to fight with a plastic card? Go right ahead. Have fun. Knock yourself out, and have a blast. If that's what suits you, then that's what suits you. I'd still much rather play with my cleric than yours.

And if I want to find skill...there are a lot of people that I've met in this game that are skilled...in every class. I've learned things from people higher leveled than me, and people who are lower leveled than me...and still learn things throughout my time playing this. When I said that there are level 1 clerics with more skill than you...I wasn't exaggerating. There are level 1 clerics with more skill than you. Your gear might make you feel invincible, but it won't cover your shortcomings. It doesn't change the fact that your skills need work, no matter how much you want to claim it doesn't with your gear.

*Don't worry. I can and will keep my pro squads alive. I'll level to 101 when I get ready to. Not like there are skills that you can learn that I can't. In the meantime, I'll just do as I please...whether that be earning my R8 gear, obtaining my last few sage skills, or my level 100 skills. In the meantime, you go have fun getting killed and still trying to talk big...then exacting your revenge and showing your might by killing every AFK person that you come across, then attacking people who aren't trying to fight you...and who survive your onslaught regardless...as they make their way to SZ instead of killing your cleric dead how she could be killed.

Good luck with your full R9 recast. I'll just play the game, and get what I get when I get it. You can charge your mom's card all that you want, but there are some things that you just can't buy.

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    In reality I'm PKing kids with a plastic card. How does it feel to get beat...by a plastic card? And to make things worse, my moms....plastic...card...

Coming from an adult: It's just sad. To me you are just one big spoiled brat with a really awful attitude towards others. I'd be ashamed if you were my daughter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Why are any of you wasting time with that.... thing? Seriously it's like Yulk showed up with a credit card and a different attitude or something.

Laughed my butt off when it mentioned not knowing about heal aggro.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Why are any of you wasting time with that.... thing? Seriously it's like Yulk showed up with a credit card and a different attitude or something.

You're right kossy. I'll just end my final words to it with the next post...and it won't be the kind words, and nice things that I normally post... b:laugh

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »

So far this thread has done nothing but provide me with post-count and make me laugh so hard I cried. It's a shame my archer isn't on RT, or else I'd be sending him/her/it to SZ in a sorta different way. b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I do believe a thread collecting actual good cleric PVP vids is in order. Start posting links and I'll make an OP, guys...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You're right kossy. I'll just end my final words to it with the next post...and it won't be the kind words, and nice things that I normally post... b:laugh
    Wait, wait, wait...

Well... I tried to give you the chance to be a decent human being...you've been failing at it, but I figured that I'd at least give you a sporting chance. I did say that I'd end this all with this next post...so without further delay...let your evisceration commence... Mrs_Mav...

*You don't read my posts because you suffer from being illiterate.

*You have NO skill.

*Your gear that you're so proud of is an inhibitor.

*You suck as a cleric, and from your posts, you probably suck as a person.

*You think that you're the best, but you're much closer to the worst.

*You fail as a cleric.

*Even if you did go outside, you wouldn't make a friend with your attitude...let along a single acquaintance.

*You solo every instance because no one deems you worthy enough for a squad...not even a random one.

*You suck so badly that you had to come on here to the forums to try to get attention, and try to get approval, and you still couldn't get any...further cementing the fact that you absolutely truly suck.

*Your video is the worst thing present on youtube and the forums. It sucks in every manner.

*Your responses are pitiful, and embarrassingly bad.

*Your cleric is a lie.

*Your supposed life is a lie.

*You wish that you were as good as a cleric who is still in the process of character creation, but you sadly aren't and somehow managed to advance backwards.

*The archer didn't run from you> The archer had a severe allergic reaction to the immense and great deal of FAIL that you emit.

*You're undeserving of the character that you have, and if this is your true personality...the life that you lead could use some work too.

*Your claim to fame is a tempest to AFK people and professing to be great.

*Your cleric could only advance better if you pressed the delete button, and then uninstalled the program...following by burning the computer that you played it on.

*No one wants to be you, and I'm quite glad that I'm not you.

*I would say that you were and are simply wrong, but you aren't deserving of such a simple statement. ...and that's how a lot of us feel about it.

...and as Elanxu said... I wonder if there is even an insult that is bad enough to describe you....but i figured that I'd give it an honest try.

Good luck to you Mrs_Mav. You need all the luck that you can get...even against level 1 mobs...and that's sad considering that you're R9, +10/12. From adult to child/adolescent/other adult/whatever you are supposed to be, I strongly encourage you to change your state of mind...or you will have a much harder time in your life.
    b:laughb:victory

"http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

• Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So far this thread has done nothing but provide me with post-count and make me laugh so hard I cried. It's a shame my archer isn't on RT, or else I'd be sending him/her/it to SZ in a sorta different way. b:cute

lollll post count post count :D

and to the lovely Mrs_Mav, thank you for the intelligence and skill you have provided the world of pwi, and whoever else you know in real life. its a great pleasure seeing people like you around. makes life interesting XD
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I must admit that Mrs_Mav is maybe the worse cleric i saw, but at trolling she's good.

@SerenityCNB: stop spam wall of text, Mrs_Mav don't have life and prolly just laugh at you for losing time to write a wall of text she don't even read, she's too busy press ''O'' in game it's the only skill she know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LMAO. I know Bella. That's the last wall of text that I'll post on this. I promise. (I honestly start typing a little, and then it just turns to a massive wall somehow... Lol.) It was just fun to say the last one. It's fun for the post count too. Lol.

• Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LMAO. I know Bella. That's the last wall of text that I'll post on this. I promise. (I honestly start typing a little, and then it just turns to a massive wall somehow... Lol.) It was just fun to say the last one. It's fun for the post count too. Lol.

stream of consciousness can carry you really far in this thread lol i know how u feel.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

I was going to abuse this thread for post count... but OP didn't deserve me posting here more than five times, so it wouldn't be worth it.

That said, I also enjoyed some laughter at its expense.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm not trolling or anything, but don't say Mav has no skill, that's pathetic.

Look at her first video of pk vs sins, there are some nice moves here, proving she indeed knows how to play her cleric. (and I'm not talking about the skill of the sins she was fighting)

However, of course, the video displayed in this thread is despicable.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm not trolling or anything, but don't say Mav has no skill, that's pathetic.

Look at her first video of pk vs sins, there are some nice moves here, proving she indeed knows how to play her cleric. (and I'm not talking about the skill of the sins she was fighting)

However, of course, the video displayed in this thread is despicable.

I respect you and what you are saying, but if you read my previous posts, I did state several times that I believe that she did have skill, and that it wasn't properly shown in this video. After several other posts by Mav...including where she talks about everyone else healing TT80-99 squads, and that we could all be the best if we were to CS R9 like her, and other posts indicating jealousy of her and her cleric's capabilities, my temper flared, and I let loose the hailstorm that's been held back on her. I don't normally try to post insults, but if I'm pushed to do it, I can and will do it quite well. She just may be immensely skilled. I don't know. I'm not even on the same server as her. However, I know what I saw in the video and how she responded to others. That was my issue. She herself even stated that skill isn't needed when you have her gear. That amongst other things caused the floodgates to be unleashed upon her some.

• Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm Mrs_Mav, end point. Why post actual PvP videos when I don't have an ACTUAL challenge? Self-Buffed 1v1s are boring. I just pwn. Vs barbs I eat their charm and they QQ about no charm, they can't kill me. Vs Archers, I pwn them. Vs Wizards, can't kill me, unless I get lucky crits I can't kill them. Vs Psychics, AA vs AA is always bad, can't kill me and I can't kill them. Vs Sins, I pwn them. Vs Mystics, AA vs AA is always bad, can't kill me, unless I get lucky crits I can't kill them. Vs BMs, I pwn them. Vs Seekers, I pwn them. Vs clerics, AA vs AA is always bad, can't kill me, unless I get lucky crits I can't kill them. Vs Sins, I pwn them. All of these scenarios are with the mindset of full r9 +12/sharded opponents vs my currently geared cleric. When server hop comes out I'll gladly take any challenge...wait...lemme rephrase. I will easily embarrass anyone who wants to pretend to know anything about the game I so easily dominate with my mothers wallet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    TW vids of your pwnage pls. Ill bet you hardly get a tempest off.

As for your so called skill, Those sins you were 'pwning' couldnt have sucked more. Ive seen some bad sins but the lot you fought take the cake.

So you 'chased' an archer to sz..big woop. Lets all fap ourselves till we pass out because you managed to do that.

TW is where its at Mav...put up or shut up.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Darkette - Sanctuary
    Darkette - Sanctuary Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LOL ... each of us is the best in the game, just ask us b:victory

Threads like this, with people claiming to be great and others putting them down for whatever reason are pointless --

it's like a bunch of hookers arguing about who's still a virgin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_Chanelle_x - Sanctuary
    X_Chanelle_x - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm Mrs_Mav, end point. Why post actual PvP videos when I don't have an ACTUAL challenge? Self-Buffed 1v1s are boring. I just pwn. Vs barbs I eat their charm and they QQ about no charm, they can't kill me. Vs Archers, I pwn them. Vs Wizards, can't kill me, unless I get lucky crits I can't kill them. Vs Psychics, AA vs AA is always bad, can't kill me and I can't kill them. Vs Sins, I pwn them. Vs Mystics, AA vs AA is always bad, can't kill me, unless I get lucky crits I can't kill them. Vs BMs, I pwn them. Vs Seekers, I pwn them. Vs clerics, AA vs AA is always bad, can't kill me, unless I get lucky crits I can't kill them. Vs Sins, I pwn them. All of these scenarios are with the mindset of full r9 +12/sharded opponents vs my currently geared cleric. When server hop comes out I'll gladly take any challenge...wait...lemme rephrase. I will easily embarrass anyone who wants to pretend to know anything about the game I so easily dominate with my mothers wallet.

Lol, did you just copy and paste all the comments about you VS another class? You mentioned Sin twice and just basically said the same thing everywhere. And if you were a skilled Cleric, you could have known that AA against AA doesn't have to be bad, because there are always skills like Plume Shot and those are Physical, mind you. You would have known this if you would have known anything about Clerics or about the game in general.
    And so when you can't get good armor at the normal way, by saving and stuff, you are going to complain at your mom as a little cry baby, aren't you? "Oooh, mummy, can you pleeeaaase give me your wallet? I so need the armor for a freaking game!" You must be so proud, girl, by not even spending your own money, but by breaking your mom.
    If I were your mother, I would have given you away for every offer. Oh wait, I wouldn't even need an offer.
    This said by a lvl 79 Cleric, better skilled than you are.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    TW vids of your pwnage pls. Ill bet you hardly get a tempest off.

As for your so called skill, Those sins you were 'pwning' couldnt have sucked more. Ive seen some bad sins but the lot you fought take the cake.

So you 'chased' an archer to sz..big woop. Lets all fap ourselves till we pass out because you managed to do that.

TW is where its at Mav...put up or shut up.

When i asked in her server section if she was really the best and asked to someone to put a video where she die, well they kinda didn't answer.

If she's the best of RT i don't want to see the worse. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    mrs_mav il do my best to keep this thread active so others can see it. why dont you actually post this video on all the other subforums too? im sure that will do you a lot of good.
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    When i asked in her server section if she was really the best and asked to someone to put a video where she die, well they kinda didn't answer.

If she's the best of RT i don't want to see the worse. b:pleased

When did you ask this? I have never seen you on RT subforums.

As much as Mav wants to think that the's the best, he really isn't.

If my computer stops being a POS I'll have TW videos from this weekend up where you'll see Mav in action; let's leave it at metal mage galore.

P.S. Posting a video of someone "dying" doesn't determine if they're a good player or not. If you honestly thought that that was the determining point or factor, then you're an idiot and I'll not waste my time with another reply.

-Edit- You posted on Mav's thread (dead horse) ONE day ago. You expect replies with videos? The more I read your posts, the more I doubt your intelligence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I can detect that she is familiar with all of the cleric skills and knows where to find them on the skill bar quickly. Remembers to use the 79 skills, +1.

I didn't see any demonstration of the new morai skills, which are game-changing for how cleric's pk. This video doesn't demonstrate the abilities of clerics at all, really.

And yes, we all know that there are plenty of assassins who don't know how to pk. Pwning them does not make you pro.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.