Big gratz to PWI!

Comments

• Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    But it's sickening to see how much people love to get private servers into the spotlight on the official forums. Enjoy your server of choice, and leave others in peace. BaSH is a friend to me, and I respect everything he does for everyone, even the ungrateful little pricks that seem to have gotten attracted here.

Lol, we criticise Vendetta, cause its the best thing around, its the only server that gives me "fun" and i assume to a lot others who like to pvp. As for Bash.
    Not my fault OVH services suck balls and they take forever lol.

See what i mean ? That kinda sentence is what a person who lacks maturity will say, a real server owner throbs during every second of downtime, while you just go around passing the blame, Can we message the person incharge of the OVS services ? No, we can only tell you....Your awesome ( for reading the **** which we type and getting back to us ), but more than just informing or requesting, you might wanna enforce it or demand a fix about the server. Again dont gimme that **** about me not knowing you, all i know, is that the server is down, and the 15-20 other servers ive played in havnt experienced this, so i assume that its the lack of something and i guess its your sole responsibility to fix, not that you owe anyone anything. Again, PWV is by far, the best server ive played on, So dont think for a second that i hate yall, the 3 days of fun i get in vendetta is more than 3 months of fun in pwi b:kiss
  • AeonChild - Archosaur
    AeonChild - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I wasn't comparing their skill per se, even though I think they were better. the bigger point is that their willingness to promote genuinely competitive pk by the way they played and acted far out does the efforts (or lack thereof) of the players who only showed up to west since getting r9.

Again, some people have been pking before they even got rank 9.
    I've been in pk on my seeker since I was lv 90. Even pked on my veno many times when I was lv 70-90. Cursed has been pking for a long while, I remember buffing him on my veno lots, when he was only rank 8.
    DizasterX was pking when he was rank 8. There are heaps of people there that started at low levels, you just don't know that because you're not out there so much anymore. Lol.
    because there is nothing out there to enjoy besides you, cursed, dai_viper, titty_tiger, and a bunch of sins holding each others hands lol, and it's been that way for half a year.

Yes, this is true, and I said before, we're the only people that want to go in pk mode now. There is nothing for us to enjoy either, it's not like if you people go pk mode all of us are going to gank you, so whats the big deal. And what are you talking about, a bunch of sins holding each others hands. There are no sins in pk anymore. Yes ok halazar and romah, but they dont come out often anyway. Fatality doesn't play anymore. Again, you dont know what you're talking about because you're not out there.
    didn't you just admit you were a carebear and played things out wrong? if you only saw me out once or twice from a year ago, its because your time table is wrong. you weren't out there when the pvp was good that long ago, I am 100% certain. in the past half a year (thats 6 months ago), admittedly, i haven't really been out there because again...nothing exists. if I do go out there i'll happily run around with 2 nemesis sins and a boad archer following me around all day until dai_viper tries to gank me, but that's besides the point because i never said pk wasnt dead, it is dead, that's precisely what i'm saying, alongside of course some other points. back in the day back in the day back in the day? this is the first post I've made in regards to this in an incredibly long time haha.

I was a carebear. I used to love watching pk, and I still do. But it's true, lol I've never seen you out there, as in you don't go out there, every day. Don't deny that because it is the truth. I used to pk on my veno. I was there when pk was good for a short amount of time and after that people started to quit. Was out there and bloodletter used to farm me, elecmon too with his full buffs (HAHA :D kevie), soochi was out there on her archer. Dreamery on his sin killing every thing. Posssed. Steb farming every one. I was out there just not on a seeker, I made my seeker late in the game, lol. I mean even so, PK was still good when immunity was out. Used to be nemesis vs immunity. Not sure where you were at that time, the secret passage days, those days were good.
    Yeah I was a carebear then, but still got decent pk. I didn't just stand out west all the time I did pk, quite a bit.
    mm, this is where you take it too personally and mistake my argument for saying you guys are all bad. cursed is a good player, but he did absolutely nothing even with full r9 +5 refines. he got destroyed so many times. granted, he was still trying to learn wizard, but the point is he only really started to shine once he finished all his jades. so yes, once he really learned, he became good, but its not just a coincidence that it was also when his gear became amazing by comparison. so my point is he never had to play undergeared, and he never had to learn to adapt or do much besides work with the advantage he has, which undoubtedly gives off the impression hes a good player. so while he is good, he never fought during the times where he could have really been tested. almost none of you have, and you seem to resent that fact rather than just admit it. well, that's just too bad, it's still true.

again, i know hes learned and has gotten to be good, but when you are talking about full r9 full jades and a bot that auto equipts magic charms and auto pots for you, and the best genie in the server, what do you have to judge if you are being objective? sure, he can fight someone like dai_viper, but dai is total trash anyway. the PvP on this game used to be much better and challenging than it is now. r9 gear does NOT scale the same way, there are so many little imbalances now that did not exist before, so, when the only people who pvp did it in r9, and you never got the chance to see them have to learn to fight TT99 vs tt99, or r8 vs r8, well, it goes without saying what that means if you understand the difference.

First let me say, Cursed is a damn good wiz. You have no idea how good he is until you fight him on an equal character. He will make you use your genie for no reason, by tricking you. That's one, another reason why cursed is good, is because yes, many wizards know about the epic spark fire combo, but not many wizards know what to do when someone has soul of fire on their genie to counter that fire combo. Cursed made a really nice combo to counter it.
    He is one of those people I know I will never beat, even if I fought him when my gear was equal to his or if my gear was maxed out. Why? He is the type of person that keeps trying even when he loses 1v1s he will keep asking again, again, again, trying different techniques until he figures out some way to kill you. I am not saying this because he is my friend, I am saying this because, it's happened to me before. I used to roll him on nissass's sin, but he kept asking me to fight him again and again. Some how he found out my weakness, and how to kill me. (Yeah ok niss is a r9 sin but, r9 sins are not my weakness, it's magic classes)
    It takes people a while to get used to playing their characters. When I first started pk, I was a noob, all I did was telestun and vortex, but after a year of practice, I've improved, tremendously.
    Another thing a few of us are willing to take our r9 gear off to 1v1, so yeah lol. I'm just saying, it's not always about r9 this and r9 that, even cursed does it. He took off his r9 to 1v1 me on my veno.
    Okay I've heard people say this a tonne of times wtf is up with you people and the "bot" that auto equips pdef and mdef charms. Seriously, who the hell does that.
    What the hell is the point in putting a bot to use pdef and mdef charms, that is the failest piece of **** I've heard in my life. If you're any good in pk, you will time your pdef and mdef charms with your opponents ultis or whenever they have a certain buff on.
    Ie. Demon barbs, when they use demon onslaught, you pop a pdef charm so, if they use arma next, you won't get 1 shot. Or if they don't at least you avoid the next attack because it will most likely be a critical hit.
    Wizards, when they use essential sutra, it's good to pop an mdef charm, or just after wizards use undine strike.
    Seriously if you dont time your pdef charms and use a bot, it's like you wasting them, whoever uses a bot to do this **** should just npc them...
    You have never got to see tt99 vs tt99 or r8 vs r8.
    Yes I have what are you talking about. -_-
    Not many people knew me on my veno, but I was still out there. I was never as known as my seeker is right now.
    that is true to some degree, and I never denied that. but my point is you have such a small pool of players to reasonably compare them with due to the gear they have, that judging 'skill' in this case is not necessarily more 'difficult' based on your limited perception, you just don't get the chance to know any better, and to be able to differentiate between the types of skill across a far wider class of players with comparable gear.

You forget, I've played vendetta for a while. I've seen people on there that were really good.
    Cursed is really good compared to even the best wizards on there.
    I've never met any other wizard that tricks people into using their genies and apoth.
    not to be a diick but I can't take this seriously, I'm sorry.

You've never fought them before, so you wouldnt know.
    Lots of people say, this person and that person is fail, this that. Blaah.
    Thing is, you will never know how good a person is until you've fought them. Why do I say Dai is better than all the other psychics I've seen?
    It is because of the way he uses his psy buffs. He times his soul of retaliation to skills, and times his soul of stunning in between aps and between someones channeling. It is a hard to do. If you pked more you'd notice most psys do not do that, most of them just turn soul of stunning on, and hope, just hope, someone is stupid enough to attack them and get stunned.
    Yes ok I'll admit though psys are a pretty *** class, with the buffs, and any idiot can play a nicely refined psy, and kill people.
    But let me just say, it takes skill to time your buffs and genie skills nicely.

go ask met himself about your assessment and calling him an old school player. at best he was used as a diversion during the elusive vs narla fights. again, granted he was still learning, and is a good player now, but i really don't think you understand my argument, and i'll even say this about met because i know he wont take offense to it, but when the time came around that met became widely known as like the best sin on the server, dreamery wasnt playing, darkshade wasnt, blackestsin wasnt, etc. etc. all people had to compare him with were like how he 1 shot people as compared to the other few r9 sins... shrimp, banana, bloodletter...lol.

geogaddi? you're kidding me right. cursed? cursed is one of the few exceptions because he did pk on his bm, but not that much. dizasterx? seriously? heavenzblaze? what

soochi? yes, that is somewhat accurate to the description. look lol, i don't mean to sound like an *** because you weren't around back then to know what i'm talking about, and thats fine we'll just disagree. you believe what you've come to experience and that makes perfect sense. but all I'm saying is, don't act like that when pk died on this server, you had nothing to do with its demise.

and when vendetta stays down, and the phase ends and you guys eventually come back to archosaur as much as you might say you wont, how bout trying to help make TW better instead of giving off this vibe that you were victims of a bad server and there was nothing you could do to save it. and so now, in a great act of defiance, you're guna pick up and leave every time vendetta comes back up and talk down on pwi as often as you can.

I don't doubt the oldschool players were good at all. I've never said they were bad.
    I wouldn't know, if they were good or not, my gear was not good enough back then, I was only tt 60 or tt 70.
    I will admit I was not out there all the time back then, so pretty much I wouldn't know who was good and who was not because I've never fought them on equal gear before. But then again, you're not out here at all now. So it's the same thing.
    Some people don't need rank 9 to be good at pk, r9 just enhances their pk style.
    Right now, you are saying all this stuff, without evidence. You have never observed any of us pk extensively. So I'm saying you wouldn't know. Pm me in game, when you are online, and I might be able to prove my case to you better.
    I've played on archosaur even when vendetta was up and I will continue to do so.
    My friends on pwi and I are about to make TW on archo fun for ourselves, just watch. :P
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    <---ALLLLLL tw mode

pk on this server has always been irrelevant,
    re
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    soochi? yes, that is somewhat accurate to the description. look lol, i don't mean to sound like an *** because you weren't around back then to know what i'm talking about, and thats fine we'll just disagree. you believe what you've come to experience and that makes perfect sense. but all I'm saying is, don't act like that when pk died on this server, you had nothing to do with its demise.

Whoaa whoaa whooaa, get off my *** yo, have fun in pve server i aint gassing you and making you play pwv, pk died on this server and i got nothing to do with it at all, i dint cash shop my life's earning to gear up and kill people, i was always on the weaker side yo, Soochi dont *** kiss no one. If i could ever say i pked with some people often, was Kevin and BLOODMYSTIC.

Anndddddd i dont know what u typed, cuz it was this huge wall of text, dont underestimate other people with this old school player **** xD, and yes some people are *******s and use 3rd party programs for vitals, most of the people on vendetta are genuinely skilled from sheer practise,
    Dont ever compare people from a pvp server to people of a pve server ( old school or new school ).
    You can argue upon who farms TT better thats the only valid comparison. Next time you type proski, number your paras or something @____@ !!! ily b:thanks but vendetta is da boss b:pleased like it or not :DDD
  • AeonChild - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Oh and Proski I've managed to find a way you can prove to us how good you are.
    PM me in game, and we can discuss this.
    And this time, gear will not be an issue for you, it'll be you showing your skill at playing a wizard. :) Sounds fair right? Hahah.
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Fyi 1v1ing is the worst messure of ones pk skills. As a wizzie your AOE placement etc etc is a lot more important than how much dex your genie has ( spark combo ) All i can do is laugh when a wb asks an ea to 1v1 b:thanks
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    I lost faith in this server knowing skill, when everyone elected quinfoo? or whatever as best cleric in pk- all while in cleric forum he said that and i quote " Plume shell is just a waste of chi"
    re
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    I lost faith in this server knowing skill, when everyone elected quinfoo? or whatever as best cleric in pk- all while in cleric forum he said that and i quote " Plume shell is just a waste of chi"

He had like 3k hp, wud die with knife throw WITH plume shell on, hence a waste, he was darn good, i remember pking Ashuras ( ULMOS and gang ) with him, The slightest mistakes would get him killed, yet he stayed alive for 20 mins or more, while keeping me alive and helping me slaughter b:pleased
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    mhm ofc sooch, ya ever see the skill plume shell? HP is irelevent
    re
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Steb farming every one./

Everyone you say? haha nob:chuckle

I can't kill Cursed unless I hop on my sin b:sad
  • Tsyaen - Archosaur
    Tsyaen - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This server's pk is pretty much dead. I would know... I'm probably one of the most active pkers that (tries) to pk these days. I've played since the start of the server, and I'm rather disappointed in Archo compared to its older, better days.

All you get these days is blahblahblah getting ganked until BOOM some R9 comes and aoe1shots everyone. I get actually decent pk... lets say... maybe twice a week? The rest are all either me facing someone OP, or me facing someone that's just too pathetic for me to even care. That is, if there's even pk at all... maybe a third of the time.

The only reason I have not moved to a private server is that I have friends here that I wouldn't want to see go... and that Vendetta crashes my desktop too often. When I get a better computer, I will probably leave.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    lol at people with r9 talking about old school pk, because the fact is, until you take away gear advantages, you can't really tell who is skilled and who is not. Then figure in geographic lag, computer lag, isp lag, better computers vs worse computers, etc., and what does it really mean to say someone is "skilled". How can you tell? And honestly, rank 9 regardless of differences in refines or shards, etc., has made such an exponential difference in damage that you really can't compare "old school" with now. Pair that with the fact that I don't think anyone would argue with the fact that pvp was more balanced before rank 9, and even before the RT expansion (yes, there was a game before sins), I am not even sure what you are talking about this game and pvp for - pvp is incredibly broken for a "free to play" mmo.

I can hardly say that without laughing . . . .

And lol at people saying that you don't pvp with "friends" and prefer to wait for "others" who are "afraid" to lose. what kills pvp is people that pat themselves on the back for sending 7 into a tw vs 68, 90% of whom are sub level 100, and then world chatting about how easy it was, how you will have 3 more next week, etc. Its not fear that keeps people from playing with you fools, its disgust at your juvenile attitudes. But alas, perhaps thats the price to pay for playing computer games in your 80s . . . .

And lol at one more group of people complaining about this game but not leaving it.

And lol at people sitting around in rank 9 qq'ing about how people won't pk with them. I wrote another post at the "old schoolers" on these very forums a long time ago. Click on the little red dot and see for yourself . . . . .
    lets travel back in time, shall we?

Its funny (actually, its not) how the names have changed but the qq is the same. Its why I've basically hung up my hat in terms of trying to make this server better, and I just hop around to find my fun where I can find it. All you have to do is wait 6 or 9 months and a whole new crowd will, with no knowledge of the history of our server, repeat the same course over and over and over again - and appear to be surprised when their lamenting chorus falls on new pair after new pair of deaf ears.

So, if you want to quit, do us all a favor, and just quit. Don't qq about it, don't tell us why. Don't tell us how much this game is lacking. Don't to this and don't do that. Just quit.

Because many of us have heard it all before-and most of those are still logging on weekly, and the ones that don't, generally aren't missed.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited June 2012
    again, i know hes learned and has gotten to be good, but when you are talking about full r9 full jades and a bot that auto equipts magic charms and auto pots for you, and the best genie in the server, what do you have to judge if you are being objective?

you forgot lvl 105, +12 weapon with icebournes . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited June 2012
    r9 just enhances their pk style.

I hereby nominate this for understatement of the year. Do I hear a second?

OMG, im still laughing at this one. Can you hear me all the way in philly, proski? over the alleghenies even, i swear . . . .
    edited June 2012
    My friends on pwi and I are about to make TW on archo fun for ourselves, just watch. :P

Yes yes, we saw. Tell us about all that pvp skill you used against amps lvl 80s and their tt99 barbs . . . .

Case in point - that was your "fun" - but you say vendetta is fun too? How can vendetta be fun with everyone with the same gear and your tw vs amp be fun with you all having everyone so significantly outgeared?

This is what proski means - you think you held off amp because of your "skill", not because of your gear difference? And it was "fun" for you?
    edited June 2012
    Fyi 1v1ing is the worst messure of ones pk skills. As a wizzie your AOE placement etc etc is a lot more important than how much dex your genie has ( spark combo ) All i can do is laugh when a wb asks an ea to 1v1 b:thanks

Shhhhh, Soochi. When I say wizards aren't really a 1 vs 1 class, people say its because I am fail. Don't dissuade them. I like to see them all chase me in tw and clump up within 12m of each other . . . .
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yes yes, we saw. Tell us about all that pvp skill you used against amps lvl 80s and their tt99 barbs . . . .

Case in point - that was your "fun" - but you say vendetta is fun too? How can vendetta be fun with everyone with the same gear and your tw vs amp be fun with you all having everyone so significantly outgeared?

This is what proski means - you think you held off amp because of your "skill", not because of your gear difference? And it was "fun" for you?

shush, no correcting ppl. If Amp had my sin with R8+8 daggers in main DD squad, you can just guess in what most of the faction is rolling in. I actually laughed, I hit some AA for ~1k sparked and got 10k hit on me on the same dmg log. I really dont understand what skill is involved when that sin I`m talking bout still outgeared all but maybe 5 toons in amplified. That is the difference of gear we`re talking bout.

Im in no ways calling Teletubies fail for that TW, Im saying it`s ludicrous to think skill kept that TW going on for so long. And I actually felt disgusted by the juvenile WC acts after TW.

Ps. Anybody who calls Geogaddi good archer deserves getting slapped. He was, to this date, the worst R9 archer I`ve ever seen. I found it amusing Nem called him best when they had Rynis, R8 archer outdoing Geo`s R9 by such a margin I couldnt quite believe Geo was R9.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    hiya guys

i never use forums :(

can someone help me on strting a new thread i dont know how to do it :(

after doing dlta i logged off when i logged back in all my toons were missing

missing are my 105 wiz my 104 bm and my 104 sin ,,yes all the hard way

can some one point me in the right direction on how to start a new thread:))

any help would be gratly appreciaated and ty in advance {)
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:laugh
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    And it was "fun" for you?

Fun is subjective b:thanks
    Ps. Anybody who calls Geogaddi good archer deserves getting slapped. He was, to this date, the worst R9 archer I`ve ever seen. I found it amusing Nem called him best

Aww shucks, you shouldn't have *noticed how I took that out of context*
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Aww shucks, you shouldn't have *noticed how I took that out of context*

You? Wasnt it Aoen who refered into Geo being Vendetta player and thus validating Vendetta server? And I was refering to the countless praises of Geo`s skills whenever there was who is "best". I swear I`d play better archer with my "third leg" than Geo ever could and Geo is perfect example of how broken R9 is. If he rolled in R8, ppl with TT90 green would wipe the floor with him.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    what is funny about that hun :)) ?
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    what is funny about that hun :)) ?

Let's get married.
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    hi guyspls help me re downloaded pwi with no success

plz help me plz missing are my 105 wiz my 104 bm my 104 sin pls help me
    ty for you for yor time
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    you all suck b:chuckle
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    hiya guys i ned help i dont know howto start
    a new threadwhen i log on all my toons are missing

missing are my 105 wiz my 104 bm and my104 sin...yes all the hard way

pls help me:)) iama nice person :)

pls help me:)
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • Godzirra - Archosaur
    Godzirra - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    What.
  • AeonChild - Archosaur
    edited June 2012

Might not sound fun to you but, it was for us.
    Yeah ok, amp had like TT80 geared people, but weren't you there too, aren't you full r9 fully geared out and stuff.
    There was 5 of us, litterally 4 of us, and there was you +69 people in amp, I'm just sayin. It's not like there was 15 or more of us out in there, lol.
    No one said it took pvp skills for 4 of us to tw or whatever.
    You have never even tried vendetta so you pretty much can't say much about it.
    Also, you happpened to be in a low level faction, and you are rank 9 and you're not in ascend.
    You can't deny, you like killing lower geared people just as much, otherwise you'd be in ascend, or you'd put your wizard in a better faction than amplified.
  • snufalufaguss
    edited June 2012
    hiya guys i ned help i dont know howto start
    a new threadwhen i log on all my toons are missing

missing are my 105 wiz my 104 bm and my104 sin...yes all the hard way

pls help me:)) iama nice person :)

pls help me:)

Are you Sneaker or some third world dude who stole her account?
  • snufalufaguss
    edited June 2012
    I heard Androit plays on V. Would be a good opportunity for blood to see who is really da boss.