Big gratz to PWI!

Options
124»

Comments

• Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I heard Androit plays on V. Would be a good opportunity for blood to see who is really da boss.

nah even if he did 1v1 androit with same gear, prob still find a way to cry like a little girl about gear, seriously i think blood and auth are the same person b:puzzled
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I find it wierd how I used to think* BLOODMYSTIC was just some guy who does TW and ****.

But now that I quit I start to share the same ideas. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I heard Androit plays on V. Would be a good opportunity for blood to see who is really da boss.

Now that is some drama i wanna seeb:pleased
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Might not sound fun to you but, it was for us.
    Yeah ok, amp had like TT80 geared people, but weren't you there too, aren't you full r9 fully geared out and stuff.
    There was 5 of us, litterally 4 of us, and there was you +69 people in amp, I'm just sayin. It's not like there was 15 or more of us out in there, lol.
    No one said it took pvp skills for 4 of us to tw or whatever.
    You have never even tried vendetta so you pretty much can't say much about it.
    Also, you happpened to be in a low level faction, and you are rank 9 and you're not in ascend.
    You can't deny, you like killing lower geared people just as much, otherwise you'd be in ascend, or you'd put your wizard in a better faction than amplified.

Oh if you could even be honest to yourself. Fact stands I had ~10 names on my T screen, were all R9s? Doubtful but you arent just twisting facts, you are lying. Sure Amplified had a lot more ppl but vast majority were completely irrelevant due how far ahead in gear you were. R9+10 JoSD shard and you literally have to be R9 to do any significant dmg to one.

Was Blood R9? Yes, he was, but the reason TW lasted so long is Amplifieds catabarbs werent. They got literally 1shot and that really is all you need to do, it doesnt matter what else happens as long as catas get killed. You can go around say whatever you want for egotrip but I suspect even you know how it was plain gear that kept the TW going.

Ps. Blood`s Wizzie hasnt been in Amplified since weekend as, like he said, he only came to help with ganks.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • AeonChild - Archosaur
    AeonChild - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Oh if you could even be honest to yourself. Fact stands I had ~10 names on my T screen, were all R9s? Doubtful but you arent just twisting facts, you are lying. Sure Amplified had a lot more ppl but vast majority were completely irrelevant due how far ahead in gear you were. R9+10 JoSD shard and you literally have to be R9 to do any significant dmg to one.

Was Blood R9? Yes, he was, but the reason TW lasted so long is Amplifieds catabarbs werent. They got literally 1shot and that really is all you need to do, it doesnt matter what else happens as long as catas get killed. You can go around say whatever you want for egotrip but I suspect even you know how it was plain gear that kept the TW going.

Ps. Blood`s Wizzie hasnt been in Amplified since weekend as, like he said, he only came to help with ganks.

LOL? 10 Names you blind or something? ROFL.
    Don't come to me with this dumb *** story that there were 10 people, rofl.
    It was me, nissos, cursed_, mageurloook and someone using my veno, SinfulChild.
    SK left in the beginning and all the other behind us, were sitting in the safe zonee. They were like alts just buffing. That's 4 R9s and 1 R8, we didn't even have a cleric to heal us, I'm just saying.

And no, if you bothered to look at our gear, I am r9 +7 with a +11 weapon, mageurlook is low refined too.
    Nissoss is +12 but has a few pieces of gear that's like +5 only.
    Cursed_? well yeah hes the only one that was full r9 +10 with a +12 weapon.

Yeah that's right, if you don't believe me, you can go check for yourself, I'll even login to pwi and you can inspect my gear.

Yeah okay, part of it was gear, but you know, I'm a one shot to Bloodmystics +12 weapon, obviously I was doing something right for surviving so long, and not dying that quickly, ijs. :P
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

how can you have 10 names by the time 4 ppl attended....
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LOL? 10 Names you blind or something? ROFL.
    Don't come to me with this dumb *** story that there were 10 people, rofl.
    It was me, nissos, cursed_, mageurloook and someone using my veno, SinfulChild.
    SK left in the beginning and all the other behind us, were sitting in the safe zonee. They were like alts just buffing. That's 4 R9s and 1 R8, we didn't even have a cleric to heal us, I'm just saying.

And no, if you bothered to look at our gear, I am r9 +7 with a +11 weapon, mageurlook is low refined too.
    Nissoss is +12 but has a few pieces of gear that's like +5 only.
    Cursed_? well yeah hes the only one that was full r9 +10 with a +12 weapon.

Yeah that's right, if you don't believe me, you can go check for yourself, I'll even login to pwi and you can inspect my gear.

Yeah okay, part of it was gear, but you know, I'm a one shot to Bloodmystics +12 weapon, obviously I was doing something right for surviving so long, and not dying that quickly, ijs. :P

I said I had 10 ppl on my T screen and that is a fact. Were some of them buff alts? I dunno but as far as T screen goes, it was, how I`d say, truth. But rest of your post was simply ludicrous. What you did was what anybody with a scrap of brain would of done. Sit in cover of stun turrets and laugh at the utterly irrelevant dmg ppl deal at you, drop catabarbs whenever they arent either invoked or IG`d. You may call it skill or whatever you want for egotrip, I call it plain gear as if one was incapable of such defending, he`d really be wrong in the head.

Ps. Since when was 1shotting skill? Isnt that the definition of simply rolling with gear?

Edit: I suppose it didnt come clearly and for that I apologize. I at no point said Amplified fought well, I`m saying difference in gear was so absurd there was pretty much no skill involved on either side. You lacked numbers to do more than keep base clean and that allowed the obvious result as turtle + IG allowed catas to take down base, sooner or later. I have actually advocated pretty much the opposite view bout Amplified of how they`ve been TWing poorly, granted I havent used public forums for that.
  • //PHOENIX\ - Archosaur13
    //PHOENIX\ - Archosaur13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Nothing to have fun than playing PWI and helping DDoS ing PWV LOOOL

well PWV is soooo ****** fail, my chars all glitched there and whenever i send a ticket they say make a new account, so till now i made about 4 Hotmail accounts each week so thats wat u call it pvp ? lolol they getting massive DOSing over than 350GB per sec

i just want them to put that filter so i can make my way through their server and this time we try to corrupt the datab:victory

they getting what their own hands doing, whats the GMs job if they just playing all the time and putting buggs on ppl blames
  • AeonChild - Archosaur
    AeonChild - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I said I had 10 ppl on my T screen and that is a fact. Were some of them buff alts? I dunno but as far as T screen goes, it was, how I`d say, truth. But rest of your post was simply ludicrous. What you did was what anybody with a scrap of brain would of done. Sit in cover of stun turrets and laugh at the utterly irrelevant dmg ppl deal at you, drop catabarbs whenever they arent either invoked or IG`d. You may call it skill or whatever you want for egotrip, I call it plain gear as if one was incapable of such defending, he`d really be wrong in the head.

Ps. Since when was 1shotting skill? Isnt that the definition of simply rolling with gear?

Edit: I suppose it didnt come clearly and for that I apologize. I at no point said Amplified fought well, I`m saying difference in gear was so absurd there was pretty much no skill involved on either side. You lacked numbers to do more than keep base clean and that allowed the obvious result as turtle + IG allowed catas to take down base, sooner or later. I have actually advocated pretty much the opposite view bout Amplified of how they`ve been TWing poorly, granted I havent used public forums for that.

If amplified was a little bit more organised it wouldn't have taken 1 hour to beat 5 people, ijs. I had people pm me and go WTF 5 of you only?
    Yes gear is a factor here, but you gotta admit, skill comes into play. I'm pretty sure other seekers would have a hard time surviving that, I was getting stunned like crazy, belief saved me so many times. Sure it doesnt take skilll to 1 shot people, but it takes skill to survive so many people with timed stuns etc.
    There were sins demon sparking me, even r8 daggers with +1 refines hurt with a demon spark, ijs. :P
  • BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands
    BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

A. My issue with Adolt was never how good he was or wasn't. As I have said many times to him and in reference to him and others on other servers, there is really no way to tell. My issue with him was how good his advice to others on the forums wasn't.

B. I can't download vendetta client. I tried, and I think it is what crashed my computer and caused me to have to play with 500 ping on my laptop on minimum settings. Sorry for all those that thought you were able to successfully gank me so much more often now in TW due to your "skill". Don't worry though. I think I have everything I need to fix my old (but at least newer than my laptop) desktop - if I could just find the motivation to take the time to do it. I have never reinstalled an os, but I am guessing it takes a long time and is mindnumbingly dull.

C. If I could, I would glady fight him. My prediction? I would win roughly 50%, he would win roughly 50% (or 60/40, or whatever). I also predict that I would get bored of 1 vs 1 against another kiting class (especially in AA) within 3.6 seconds.

D. As for who is "da boss", the answer remains the same. In game, 9 outta 10 times its whoever has the better gear. On these forums, there is only one answer . . . .and you know what it is.

E. For all of those telling me I am not the best (when I again defy anyone to find an example of where I said I was), I find it interesting that it is I who is being asked to go 1 vs 1 him on vendetta. Alot of other wizards on Arch server, ijs . . . . Why do you think that is, hmmm?
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    B. I can't download vendetta client. I tried, and I think it is what crashed my computer and caused me to have to play with 500 ping on my laptop on minimum settings. Sorry for all those that thought you were able to successfully gank me so much more often now in TW due to your "skill". Don't worry though. I think I have everything I need to fix my old (but at least newer than my laptop) desktop - if I could just find the motivation to take the time to do it. I have never reinstalled an os, but I am guessing it takes a long time and is mindnumbingly dull.
    I always play with 500ping plus and FPS: less than 5 on lowest setting in tws. Ping is determined by how fast your internet is, FPS is determined by how strong your graphic card is. Dont blame on vendetta crashed your computer, it just doesnt make senseb:surrender
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If amplified was a little bit more organised it wouldn't have taken 1 hour to beat 5 people, ijs. I had people pm me and go WTF 5 of you only?
    Yes gear is a factor here, but you gotta admit, skill comes into play. I'm pretty sure other seekers would have a hard time surviving that, I was getting stunned like crazy, belief saved me so many times. Sure it doesnt take skilll to 1 shot people, but it takes skill to survive so many people with timed stuns etc.
    There were sins demon sparking me, even r8 daggers with +1 refines hurt with a demon spark, ijs. :P

Actually no, they wont. My R8+8 hit swimma doublesparked for 500, ~1.2k crits obviously. And she`s AA, likely with quite mean p.def due selfbuff but oh well. Difference is how basically everytime I got hit, it was over 10k hit. I`ve said it several times though, Amplified would have trouble with Narla who fights with half of their numbers. Doesnt still change the fact how Amplified wasnt only outgeared but severly outleveled against you. I never said Amplified fought well, I only said how it was ludicrous to think it was skill that kept the TW going.

Ps. If I had to guess, I`d say Amplified has maybe 10 R8s in total.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I always play with 500ping plus and FPS: less than 5 on lowest setting in tws. Ping is determined by how fast your internet is, FPS is determined by how strong your graphic card is. Dont blame on vendetta crashed your computer, it just doesnt make senseb:surrender

meow

/char
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    haha, nothing to say right? meow = $$$$$$$$$$$b:thanks
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If amplified was a little bit more organised it wouldn't have taken 1 hour to beat 5 people, ijs.

As if you would ever know, lol. Go join the losing side and overcome something. Then we might be impressed.
    Yes gear is a factor here, but you gotta admit, skill comes into play.

Not really. What you don't understand is there are those that watch youtube videos of a rank 9 +12 5 aps sin solo'ing harpy wraith and say "wow, impressive". That is you all.

Then there are those that say "wow, what a broken game". That's us.

Gearing up and doing something easy - its not impressive when you succeed. You have 20 people in teletubbies now? Nemesis is weakened, go attack them. Or Rogue. Actually put your alleged skill to a real test.

Or how about instead of hiding in your base you try to actually win the TW and not just turtle?

How about actually doing something other than admire how easy it is to tab kill a tier 3 faction with the best geared players in the game?

AH, but alas, as I have said, its just the difference between two types of people. I don't expect you to understand anymore than I can understand people rotting in Nemesis with 90% of their tws the last 6 months lasting all of 6 minutes only to leave and assemble a faction where they tab kill 8x and 9x players for 90 minutes. You all must really want your kill counts, ijs.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Might not sound fun to you but, it was for us.
    Yeah ok, amp had like TT80 geared people, but weren't you there too, aren't you full r9 fully geared out and stuff.
    There was 5 of us, litterally 4 of us, and there was you +69 people in amp, I'm just sayin. It's not like there was 15 or more of us out in there, lol.
    No one said it took pvp skills for 4 of us to tw or whatever.
    You have never even tried vendetta so you pretty much can't say much about it.
    Also, you happpened to be in a low level faction, and you are rank 9 and you're not in ascend.
    You can't deny, you like killing lower geared people just as much, otherwise you'd be in ascend, or you'd put your wizard in a better faction than amplified.

First, I don't think Amp had 69 online, but w/e, I don't care to argue the point.

Second, there were more than 4 of you.

Third, wizards are for aoe in TW. When there are like no 2 targets within 12m of each other, that kind of nullifies their usefulness.

Fourth, my 93 archer is in amp. I put my wizard in there for 2 weeks while they were getting ganked out the **** and my 93 archer was getting owned by r9's. So I moved my wizard there for 2 weeks to help them defend some land. And I did the same for arson several months ago. Don't act like I went into a faction to tab kill 8x toons ( like you all ) cuz I specifically have not tw'ed on my wizard the last several months to precisely avoid that.
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Nothing to have fun than playing PWI and helping DDoS ing PWV LOOOL

well PWV is soooo ****** fail, my chars all glitched there and whenever i send a ticket they say make a new account, so till now i made about 4 Hotmail accounts each week so thats wat u call it pvp ? lolol they getting massive DOSing over than 350GB per sec

i just want them to put that filter so i can make my way through their server and this time we try to corrupt the datab:victory

they getting what their own hands doing, whats the GMs job if they just playing all the time and putting buggs on ppl blames

Fun?
    Fun?
    I struggle to realise what you see as fun in pwi.

Boo Hoo, we feel your pain, (not really).
    Quit whining about vendetta on the pwi forums its disrespectful.
    b:bye