sooo what everyone think of pwi amazing attempt ruin game with new update

Options
Ezmerallda - Heavens Tear
Ezmerallda - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Chronicles
I have been playing this game for almost 3 years and loved it till now. Those new bosses are so stupid.... All u did is **** half pwi off with that ****. All you people think is MONEY of which i even gave u some mine now ashamed to admit.... I WONT BE DOING THAT AGAIN. Work so hard get where I am just so PWI can **** everything up. PWI so greedy cant even have a decent sale these days except there totally rip off packs ..... Cant even have good orb sale. TO PERFECT WORLD FIX THIS FAIL **** IM FIXING RAGEQUIT AND WONT BE BAK
Post edited by Ezmerallda - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    later b:bye
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cool story.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The player base has been dwindling for a few solid months now. Everyone may trololol hard when people say they are quitting/leaving, but if these people do indeed leave - eventually there will be very few players remaining.

I'd wager a solid 50% of PWI's active in-game player base from beginning 2011 to present have all left. Some browse/post on the forums, but most just flat out quit. When enough people leave, servers will start merging. Few months later we will see the game not updated once. Final straw is when the three remaining servers aren't bringing in enough profit to satisfy PWE's one-man team, and they cut the game from their line-up.

PWI might be PWE's flagship game, but PWI will be quick to kill the game once it stops providing decent profit to their company.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You've been here for 3 years and this is what pissed you off?

Wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options

Wow.

You have a valid point. PWE has been **** the players since mid-2010. I have to admit though, 2012 marks an all-time low for PWE. They seem to fail really hard to even show that any staff member exists from their company. Contacting PWE requires months for an automated few words. Live support cut, broken ticketing system, in-game support non-existent, and support via PMs on the forums/any post from any PWE staff member is non-extent.

Frankieraye has pulled more lies on these forums this year than any other staff member of PWE has ever done all years combined.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I have been playing this game for almost 3 years and loved it till now. Those new bosses are so stupid.... All u did is **** half pwi off with that ****. All you people think is MONEY of which i even gave u some mine now ashamed to admit.... I WONT BE DOING THAT AGAIN. Work so hard get where I am just so PWI can **** everything up. PWI so greedy cant even have a decent sale these days except there totally rip off packs ..... Cant even have good orb sale. TO PERFECT WORLD FIX THIS FAIL **** IM FIXING RAGEQUIT AND WONT BE BAK

Don't worry there are a lot of idiots out there that live in game and they will sell even there mom's to buy packs and orbs and with so many of them PWI say "why not"?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    one less QQ thread for us ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited May 2012
    Options
    one less QQ thread for us ;o

Less QQ threads mean either:
    -People are happy and satisfied with everything
    -There is no one to QQ

Which do you assume would be more viable? If no one is QQing, there is a high probability that most of whats left of the dwindling community/player base is now gone.
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    People always complain about how the game is easy and now they make a little challenge by make the boss a bit harder and people QQ its to hard and give up.

As far as i know at lvl 100+ people should know their class and in 3 years should had time to farm decent gears.

How many people lvl 100+ i see with **** mold gears no refine or shard and when you ask them since how long they play they answer since many years, i mean common how you can still use npc gears on a toon lvl100+ when you play since 3 years.

100+ is the ''end game'' lvl, its normal that thing become harder don't you think?

As i understand many clerics die at ''new boss'' difficulty, well maybe now the clerics will understand that a pure magic cleric with 3k hp and 2k p.def buff is not good for a end game cleric.

The people who gonna give up like that are probably the people who power level and have **** gears, how many AA i see with a R8 weapon +5-6 but with mold npc gears, people think its about a weapon, people will realize now that survavibility is important too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torrotorro - Archosaur
    Torrotorro - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    -removed-
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    People always complain about how the game is easy and now they make a little challenge by make the boss a bit harder and people QQ its to hard and give up.

As far as i know at lvl 100+ people should know their class and in 3 years should had time to farm decent gears.

How many people lvl 100+ i see with **** mold gears no refine or shard and when you ask them since how long they play they answer since many years, i mean common how you can still use npc gears on a toon lvl100+ when you play since 3 years.

100+ is the ''end game'' lvl, its normal that thing become harder don't you think?

As i understand many clerics die at ''new boss'' difficulty, well maybe now the clerics will understand that a pure magic cleric with 3k hp and 2k p.def buff is not good for a end game cleric.

The people who gonna give up like that are probably the people who power level and have **** gears, how many AA i see with a R8 weapon +5-6 but with mold npc gears, people think its about a weapon, people will realize now that survavibility is important too.

Farm what hunny? There is no drop, no coins drop. no rewards and I can tell you more. What exactly can u farm? Because u have real money and have gear with it that does not mean that others have. Is not that the game is hard is that there is no way to get that gear for new bosses if u dont catshop. Or maybe u can farm DQ points and in 10 years u can get R 9. Please....Is 30 mil a medal for rank 9 gear, how do u make 30 mil in game in few days when there is nothing to farm cuz drop sucks and BH reward give u chips everyday? The problems is that the crabs are to expensive to buy and there is no way to farm the coins for crabs and repairs and to have for gears. What planet u live on?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Wow.

I had to QFT on this one!!!

Really? After 3 years this set you over the edge? Trolololololol b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited May 2012
    Options
    -There is no one to QQ

Which do you assume would be more viable? If no one is QQing, there is a high probability that most of whats left of the dwindling community/player base is now gone.
    has it not occurred to you that too much QQ will affect possible newcomers? Most smart pple usually check game forums to see the activity and overall situation of the game.

same like how you would stay away from a restaurant if you look it up with google reviews and see a crapton of QQ about it. Your not gonna say "Oh my look at all this QQ on this restaurant, i think i will go there cause im sure the place must have fixed some things with all this active complaining."

i dont know how many pple are QQing about updates, saying the game is dying or ****, and then actively contributing to thwart new player entry
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • EIvemage - Dreamweaver
    EIvemage - Dreamweaver Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    this is the update that finally makes me quit now. ive been bothered with this game for a long time now ( u can tell from my join date ive been around for a while..).. i accepted the fish update, got over hypers and rising gold prices and how the game completely changed (from a team based fun oriented one to a solo cs or gtfo game) but since around 1 year it starts dropping rapidly and this game becomes unplayable. it started when the fc glitch got discovered. PWI took no action to stop those people, that completely broke the game (and some even have the NERVE TO POST ON THIS FORUM!!!!). I mean how poor does ur team have to be if ur unable to fix such a gamebreaking glitch. after finally "fixing" it (by ruining full fc runs for many legit players) they didnt even ban the guilty players which in my opinion is a prove they dont care about the game anymore.. all pwi is doing nowadays is getting money out of us... they dont care about ruining the economy anymore (for example they **** with token prices however they feel like), or about breaking the game (that rank sale has been going on for 5 months?, wouldnt be surprised if ppl ask for 4.0 r9 sins soon on wc for their nirvy squads...)..

and now with this update they made it completely clear. give us your money or GTFO THIS GAME!. the new bhs are not possible without decent gears, which is hardly possible to get without csing (especially now, where so many ppl are so strong it will take a lifetime to get to a point where you can compete with them). i assume the new instance will require awesome gear aswell...

just take this as an opportunity to quit, like ill do.. had a great time with this game not gonna deny that.. unfortunately i also spent a lot of money haha but im not gonna cry over it, think i got a lot from it;) but i dont wanna spend 1000 dollars just to keep up with all the new gears.

edit: i think 1000 dollars is nowhere close enough:P i dont wanna spend 10,000 dollars just to compete
    edited May 2012
    Options
    has it not occurred to you that too much QQ will affect possible newcomers? Most smart pple usually check game forums to see the activity and overall situation of the game.

same like how you would stay away from a restaurant if you look it up with google reviews and see a crapton of QQ about it. Your not gonna say "Oh my look at all this QQ on this restaurant, i think i will go there cause im sure the place must have fixed some things with all this active complaining."

i dont know how many pple are QQing about updates, saying the game is dying or ****, and then actively contributing to thwart new player entry

That may be true, yes. However, the game is declining quite quickly and that's the truth. We get one update every few months. PWE staff literally don't exist. No joke. The population in-game has taken a huge downturn from 2011 to 2012, and from early 2012 to here @ mid-2012. There isn't enough people on my server to fill 2 factions of 200 active end-game folk. There's more people on a private server than there are on multiple servers here. The forums are dead. Until today, there was little forum interaction with players to players for months.

There are the least amount of people on my server than there have ever been, and multi-clienting is legal now. The staff of PWE lie to the community, and never show their face. Tickets are automated responses or auto-ban. It's impossible to PM and get a response from a GM on the forums. No one monitors activities in-game from PWE, and sending a request in-game for a GM to assist you during business hours, will result in nothing. Live chat support was killed months ago. ChaoticShelly said about a month ago, that PWE hired more staff for PWI. Where are they?

That is why the game is declining so badly. That, and the unbalanced, bug-ridden client.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That may be true, yes. However, the game is declining quite quickly and that's the truth. We get one update every few months. PWE staff literally don't exist. No joke. The population in-game has taken a huge downturn from 2011 to 2012, and from early 2012 to here @ mid-2012. There isn't enough people on my server to fill 2 factions of 200 active end-game folk. There's more people on a private server than there are on multiple servers here. The forums are dead. Until today, there was little forum interaction with players to players for months.

There are the least amount of people on my server than there have ever been, and multi-clienting is legal now. The staff of PWE lie to the community, and never show their face. Tickets are automated responses or auto-ban. It's impossible to PM and get a response from a GM on the forums. No one monitors activities in-game from PWE, and sending a request in-game for a GM to assist you during business hours, will result in nothing. Live chat support was killed months ago. ChaoticShelly said about a month ago, that PWE hired more staff for PWI. Where are they?

That is why the game is declining so badly. That, and the unbalanced, bug-ridden client.

U ask where is the extra staff they hire? I know .....they hire a lot of staff to count the income of $ because there are so much to count and they did not have the staff for it.
  • ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver
    ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Farm what hunny? There is no drop, no coins drop. no rewards and I can tell you more. What exactly can u farm? Because u have real money and have gear with it that does not mean that others have. Is not that the game is hard is that there is no way to get that gear for new bosses if u dont catshop. Or maybe u can farm DQ points and in 10 years u can get R 9. Please....Is 30 mil a medal for rank 9 gear, how do u make 30 mil in game in few days when there is nothing to farm cuz drop sucks and BH reward give u chips everyday? The problems is that the crabs are to expensive to buy and there is no way to farm the coins for crabs and repairs and to have for gears. What planet u live on?

this is totaly true....

they made it where its almost impossible to make coins farming ingame instances....
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    -There is no one to QQ

That will never happen, because there will *always* be 40-50 "I don't play anymore" trolls like yourself who will continue to haunt this board 40 years from now, pointing and squealing "SEE! I TOLD YOU IT WAS OVER".

Climb down, Trem.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If in five years you haven't put enough effort into the game or learned enough about your class to complete a boss that is easily doable with a purger in squad, then I'm happy to see you go.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That will never happen, because there will *always* be 40-50 "I don't play anymore" trolls like yourself who will continue to haunt this board 40 years from now, pointing and squealing "SEE! I TOLD YOU IT WAS OVER".

Climb down, Trem.

Lol, you always directly post retorts to me, Red. If I didn't know better, I'd say your Red face loves me. b:chuckle
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Farm what hunny? There is no drop, no coins drop.

There is drops but most ppl decide to not pick anything up besides some DQ items. BH100 in Aba and Seat, most ppl ignore every single thing that gets dropped. Same goes for the mobs in Morai, even some new players don't even bother picking up their drops. I also see ppl dropping unwanted items on the ground instead of going to a NPC to sell them. Sure there could be better drop rates but I still think that most ppl wouldn't give a ****.
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

I mean someone who play since 3 years had time to farm something, i know some people who are R9 or really good gears and they never used real money, its just about farm and merchanding, for someone who would start play today i would understand its more hard to farm than it was 2-3 years ago, but someone who say he leave after 3-4 years cause game to hard, had time to farm during 3-4 years.

For lvl 100+ there's many way to make easy money, i already wrote in many post how make easy money so i wont do it again here, but event and nirvana are a good way to do it.

Just a little exemple on tiger event i finished 1st place on mystic, do i have crazy gears? lol no im lvl 95, so im not even R8 and im on a PvP server which make event more ''harder'' cause PvP during event, so with the stuff in packs i got for around 3-4m + 50 event gold for what... 25 minutes?

Many people are just to lazy to make money, i got a ring the other day, a drop from a mob, magic ring around lvl 7x giving +5 magic, is it ****? Oh yes it is and prolly 90% of people would npc which give around what 5-6k, i put in AH at 200k and sold in less than 1 hour.

Its like the people (majority girls on that one) who say they don't have money to refine, shard or w/e but when you check them they can make a fashion show for prolly 30 minutes of different set of fash. (i was one of them)
    I wanted R8 on my wizz, i sold almost all my fash and you would be surprise to know how much money i got just from fash. (that also make me realize how much money i spend on fash b:chuckle)

Like i said previously lvl100+ is end game its not suppose to be easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flameofwar - Harshlands
    Flameofwar - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Im Not Spending To Much Time On The Forums But Im Prolly Going To Get Banned. I Cant Wait For That> But It Wasint Just An Attempt It Was A Complete Success. After 4 Years And Full R9 You Might Call Me Crazy But I Feel Like I Honestly Have Nothing To Loose. But, They Have Everything To Loose If They Do So Ban Everyone Who Send Them Hate Mail. They Have Done This To A Couple Of Well Respected Friends. I Honestly Just Cant Stand Them Anymore Go Guild Wars 2 They Know There Sht
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Im Not Spending To Much Time On The Forums But Im Prolly Going To Get Banned. I Cant Wait For That> But It Wasint Just An Attempt It Was A Complete Success. After 4 Years And Full R9 You Might Call Me Crazy But I Feel Like I Honestly Have Nothing To Loose. But, They Have Everything To Loose If They Do So Ban Everyone Who Send Them Hate Mail. They Have Done This To A Couple Of Well Respected Friends. I Honestly Just Cant Stand Them Anymore Go Guild Wars 2 They Know There Sht
    its kinda amazing how making every first letter of a word capital, makes it harder to read the paragraph by a few seconds.
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

Please, go on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • ariani
    ariani Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

This is exactly what needs to happen.
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol in all honesty I am actually happy with the expansion, I love the fact that they've made warsong and Lunar much harder. The point is to make us cooperate with another squad members, it's all about team work and I love it. No more sins soloing everything in this game, finally we have an instance where you need to let the barb tank, protect the cleric and such. This is how it's supposed to be from the very begining and if it's too hard for u.. Well they've stated previously that they will bring something for high level, well geared players only. I also like the idea that for once u can actually FARM recast.. at least when it comes to nirvana, cuz recasting r9 without cash shopping is pretty impossible. However I am seriously upset with the idea of exchanging tokens for cannies and raps... Nirvana wont give u so much coins anymore and I was hoping that the prices of mats will go up again since they brought the new Nirvana recast in game b:surrender Heh.. all I hope for is for this NPC to dissapear very soon and never come back x.x
    Also I personally havent tried the Advanced Endless Universe yet, but I'm about to do that. So far from the description and friends' experiences it sounds rly cool and i love the fact u can get the skill books there! XD And u can actually sell them.. *Q* I hated EU when it came out cuz it was useless, the last flying boss was soooo annoying and the rewards were.. sht but now I might actually enjoy our new instance :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ariani wrote: »
    This is exactly what needs to happen.

What needs to happen is for all the unhappy ppl to GTFO and STHU. Don't like the new update then just leave, no need to QQ over and over about it. b:bye
  • ariani
    ariani Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    What needs to happen is for all the unhappy ppl to GTFO and STHU. Don't like the new update then just leave, no need to QQ over and over about it. b:bye

I've already quit. But I don't see why other people shouldn't complain if they are unhappy. How else will PWE know they they've done something to upset their players?