sooo what everyone think of pwi amazing attempt ruin game with new update

Options

Comments

• Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You've been here for 3 years and this is what pissed you off?

Wow.

That was my first thought.... Hah b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Teiw - Sanctuary
    Teiw - Sanctuary Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Farm what hunny? There is no drop, no coins drop. no rewards and I can tell you more. What exactly can u farm? Because u have real money and have gear with it that does not mean that others have. Is not that the game is hard is that there is no way to get that gear for new bosses if u dont catshop. Or maybe u can farm DQ points and in 10 years u can get R 9. Please....Is 30 mil a medal for rank 9 gear, how do u make 30 mil in game in few days when there is nothing to farm cuz drop sucks and BH reward give u chips everyday? The problems is that the crabs are to expensive to buy and there is no way to farm the coins for crabs and repairs and to have for gears. What planet u live on?

No way to make money anymore? Its like people keep forgetting that Twilight Temple exists. Of course lots of mats are worth a little bit less than what they were worth 5 months or even a year ago, but there is still good money in it. On Sanctuary this week alone I farmed 7 antenna of consumer of souls from TT 2-3, 8 or more Astral Stones. 4 Giant Ape Tails etc. And I only have enough time for one or two TT runs a night. Antennas are worth 400k each on my server, the ape tails around 100k, and the Astral Stones 50k each.

I'll admit that on my Venomancer it took a one time investment to get my herc, and nowadays I would buy most of my TT90 armor if I couldn't get help farming it at first. And farming TT on a veno is nowhere near as fast as what a 4.0 sin with high refines can do but.. Its easy money and I use the coin for hyper leveling and buying skills on new alts.

What money problems? :3

P.S. I also got more fairy boxes than I could remember from doing the TT 2-3 runs, those helped too b:victory
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ariani wrote: »
    I've already quit. But I don't see why other people shouldn't complain if they are unhappy. How else will PWE know they they've done something to upset their players?

The thing is that ppl complain about the most stupid things ever and about half of them aren't even PWE's doing. Just like the in-game prices of things like the Tokens or Cannies where only the ppl selling the items are to blame for the stupid high prices of the said items.
  • ariani
    ariani Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    The thing is that ppl complain about the most stupid things ever and about half of them aren't even PWE's doing. Just like the in-game prices of things like the Tokens or Cannies where only the ppl selling the items are to blame for the stupid high prices of the said items.

PWE is ultimately to blame for those prices because their patch created the increase in demand for the tokens. You can't blame the merchants for hiking their prices if people are still willing to pay. I don't think anyone, including yourself, would be willing to start selling tokens for 10-12K right now when they know they can get 2-3 times that price.

The increased prices were foreseeable by PWE.
  • bearyflair
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ariani wrote: »
    You can't blame the merchants for hiking their prices if people are still willing to pay. I don't think anyone, including yourself, would be willing to start selling tokens for 10-12K right now when they know they can get 2-3 times that price.

There's the real problem as well as who's to blame really, ppl are buying the overpriced items. If no one would be buying the overpriced items, the price would be much lower thus the players are to blame and not PWE.
  • ariani
    ariani Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There's the real problem as well as who's to blame really, ppl are buying the overpriced items. If no one would be buying the overpriced items, the price would be much lower thus the players are to blame and not PWE.

I guess we won't find agreement on this point. You'll always see it as the fault of the player base for overpricing items. And I'll always see it as the inevitable result of changes made by PWE in the latest patch.

I suppose you could argue both are to blame, but only PWE has the direct control over the situation to change it.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I have been playing this game for almost 3 years and loved it till now. Those new bosses are so stupid.... All u did is **** half pwi off with that ****. All you people think is MONEY of which i even gave u some mine now ashamed to admit.... I WONT BE DOING THAT AGAIN. Work so hard get where I am just so PWI can **** everything up. PWI so greedy cant even have a decent sale these days except there totally rip off packs ..... Cant even have good orb sale. TO PERFECT WORLD FIX THIS FAIL **** IM FIXING RAGEQUIT AND WONT BE BAK

LOLZZzzzzzz!!!!!!???b:chuckle

How can one attempt to ruin a game? That they've already ruined long b4 Hand?????b:embarrassb:puzzled

But back to the {Thread/Posts} question.....

They did a very good job on doing all about nothing........b:victory

But what do ya expect from them, when they've already got all those experts at it, that they've already got on staff......b:laugh
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    play T E R A.
    much better game.
    15$ a month is probably less than 1/10th some of you pay on a cash shop anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No way to make money anymore? Its like people keep forgetting that Twilight Temple exists. Of course lots of mats are worth a little bit less than what they were worth 5 months or even a year ago, but there is still good money in it. On Sanctuary this week alone I farmed 7 antenna of consumer of souls from TT 2-3, 8 or more Astral Stones. 4 Giant Ape Tails etc. And I only have enough time for one or two TT runs a night. Antennas are worth 400k each on my server, the ape tails around 100k, and the Astral Stones 50k each.

I'll admit that on my Venomancer it took a one time investment to get my herc, and nowadays I would buy most of my TT90 armor if I couldn't get help farming it at first. And farming TT on a veno is nowhere near as fast as what a 4.0 sin with high refines can do but.. Its easy money and I use the coin for hyper leveling and buying skills on new alts.

What money problems? :3

P.S. I also got more fairy boxes than I could remember from doing the TT 2-3 runs, those helped too b:victory

TT is still a viable way to make enough money for everyday needs, but at end game where nearly everything costs ungodly amount of money, the pathetic drop rates of mats and their values just aren't worth the time and effort. I've been trying to get -interval on my Sin's G15 daggers for a while now with no luck (I've done 14 rerolls so far), and each attempt costs 10mil+.

Now that token prices have hit all time high I can't even get crab meats for reasonable price and it's bad because 3-2 is my regular farming instance and I'm never charmed thus I need to rely on crab meats to stay alive on the GBA boss who, on special occasions, is kind enough to drop a green mat to make the effort worthwhile.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I don't understand what is a bit deal about new bosses? Did twice today with so not overgeared squad, both times nps at all, whats a big deal really

Yes, game CHANGED, I would be first to leave if nothing changed in 3 years, what, 6 classes doing same old bhs every day? I remember people laughed at me when i used fists THREE years ago now all people that laughed at me restated to aps and now complain that they can't solo instanced lol (fac chat discussion from today)

I welcome any change and always, changes are good, keep you intersted, even bad change is better than no change

And yes it is possible to farm, im not gonna brag about my gear, not that its something spectacular but not CS user cause I don't believe in credit cards as a form of banking attempts to scam you, but I would donate some cash for developing the game if other methods were available, ppl do their job just as you do yours, you don't like the way they do their job? Wtf are you still doing here then? Just leave no body stopping you isntead of boring everybody by endless whining

I would hate to go to work and not get payed
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The player base has been dwindling for a few solid months now. Everyone may trololol hard when people say they are quitting/leaving, but if these people do indeed leave - eventually there will be very few players remaining.

I'd wager a solid 50% of PWI's active in-game player base from beginning 2011 to present have all left. Some browse/post on the forums, but most just flat out quit. When enough people leave, servers will start merging. Few months later we will see the game not updated once. Final straw is when the three remaining servers aren't bringing in enough profit to satisfy PWE's one-man team, and they cut the game from their line-up.

PWI might be PWE's flagship game, but PWI will be quick to kill the game once it stops providing decent profit to their company.

You so have this right, instead of these annoying people ( who usually are forever noobs who finally are at the top of the game because now all you need is $) doing their typical "another QQ thread, the games fine" for all you slow people if there is another QQ thread usually there is infact somthing wrong. and this update by what I've heard is purely there to make every aspect of this game harder making gear that's farmable still too weak, aka encouraging C$ing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dear GMs,
    What is wrong with you people? You are so obssessed with money that you no lnoger thing about people unless they spend tens to hundreds of thousands on this game. I've been playing htis for nearly four years now, have gotten my main to 103 with never having hypered, farmed a full set or r9, full cit gem, and would be full +10 already if you had a decent orb sale. Yet even I am getting one shot by the new bosses? A full magic veno with over 10k hp! Tell me, how do you expect people to stay when all you do is **** up the game. Yes, it's true you guys have always been obssessed with money, helping those who cash shop imediately while the rest have to wait. Yes you guys have made dozens of mistakes on this game. But this year you have gone over the top and have done one thing after the other to **** up everything, causing even the most loyal of players to leave. You have made it easy to get NV items, meaning people have almost no way to get money now. You ahve made the new bh bosses near impossible to kil. How do you expect to keep the game running if you can't do one thing right? The game was better in 2011 then it is this year. It was awesome to see Morai come out, but that seems to be the ONLY thing that has come out this year that was worth while. The only way to make this game better now is to undue this last update. Especially the bhs. Get your head out of your ***** and for once thing for everyone and not just what's going into your pocket. You wont be getting any more money if everyone quits due to your horrible "fixes".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dear GMs,
    What is wrong with you people? You are so obssessed with money that you no lnoger thing about people unless they spend tens to hundreds of thousands on this game. I've been playing htis for nearly four years now, have gotten my main to 103 with never having hypered, farmed a full set or r9, full cit gem, and would be full +10 already if you had a decent orb sale. Yet even I am getting one shot by the new bosses? A full magic veno with over 10k hp! Tell me, how do you expect people to stay when all you do is **** up the game. Yes, it's true you guys have always been obssessed with money, helping those who cash shop imediately while the rest have to wait. Yes you guys have made dozens of mistakes on this game. But this year you have gone over the top and have done one thing after the other to **** up everything, causing even the most loyal of players to leave. You have made it easy to get NV items, meaning people have almost no way to get money now. You ahve made the new bh bosses near impossible to kil. How do you expect to keep the game running if you can't do one thing right? The game was better in 2011 then it is this year. It was awesome to see Morai come out, but that seems to be the ONLY thing that has come out this year that was worth while. The only way to make this game better now is to undue this last update. Especially the bhs. Get your head out of your ***** and for once thing for everyone and not just what's going into your pocket. You wont be getting any more money if everyone quits due to your horrible "fixes".

Sadly, they'll probably Not listen to you anymore then they did the rest of us.......b:surrender

Its sad that they think that we'll just go on to another of their cadre of (MMOs) that they've got available from {PWE} when all they've shown us is what they're actually capable of doing to us & they're games?! for money when ya see PWi as the example....b:spit

b:cold___Its no wonder?! That so many other players went to other (MMO) Companies; Rather then Hang Around Here on Any of {PWEs} Other listed Names of (MMOs)...... Since {PWEs} never shown even in the slightest way?! That they've ever even taken a HINT about ThEiR~ScReWuPs! YeT!!!!

Let Alone! Ever Seriously Accepted ANY Responsibility for them, EiThEr????!!!!!!.......b:pleased
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    People still play PWI? somethings not quite right here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

People who don't play the game still lurk forums to troll? Somethings really not right here...
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

damn this troll.i hope you meet your doom like Michael Dark your troll god lol. gtfo
  • bearyflair
    edited May 2012
    Options
    have gotten my main to 103 with never having hypered, farmed a full set or r9, full cit gem, and would be full +10 already if you had a decent orb sale. Yet even I am getting one shot by the new bosses? A full magic veno with over 10k hp!

You're doing it wrong! This is the proof that gear doesn't equal skill. I got r8 weapon, chest and pants, along with Archangel boots, bracers and ornaments, and I've been able to survive the new Aba boss without any problems at only 5.5k HP unbuffed and being a full magic Veno as well.
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Dear GMs,

Some times i think this game is run by little 17 year old's.GM's are immature : / and never care about players and never see them here saying sorry or fixing anything.
  • Kieraa - Lost City
    Kieraa - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Some times i think this game is run by little 17 year old's.GM's are immature : / and never care about players and never see them here saying sorry or fixing anything.

I have to agree with you there..it's all about money now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You know?
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So the update hasn't even been out for a full day yet and people are crying over the new bosses because they are harder even for the 'pro' r9s. How about giving it some time and actually learning how to kill them before posting. This game has not been a challenge for a very long time so I welcome most of these changes and having to work as a team for the most part. How the game should be played..
  • monkeysir35
    monkeysir35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    maocchi wrote: »
    TT is still a viable way to make enough money for everyday needs, but at end game where nearly everything costs ungodly amount of money, the pathetic drop rates of mats and their values just aren't worth the time and effort. I've been trying to get -interval on my Sin's G15 daggers for a while now with no luck (I've done 14 rerolls so far), and each attempt costs 10mil+.

Now that token prices have hit all time high I can't even get crab meats for reasonable price and it's bad because 3-2 is my regular farming instance and I'm never charmed thus I need to rely on crab meats to stay alive on the GBA boss who, on special occasions, is kind enough to drop a green mat to make the effort worthwhile.

They put those darn Fairy Box keys to open fairy boxes now ><
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    and on the other side its probably being played by kindergarteners that cant think outside 'easy' and 'me' lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So the update hasn't even been out for a full day yet and people are crying over the new bosses because they are harder even for the 'pro' r9s. How about giving it some time and actually learning how to kill them before posting. This game has not been a challenge for a very long time so I welcome most of these changes and having to work as a team for the most part. How the game should be played..

This for the most part, hoping these bosses would be 100% figured out within the week. As well as all the other new instances, can't wait to read the guides...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    and on the other side its probably being played by kindergarteners that cant think outside 'easy' and 'me' lol

QFT.

Random Thought: I know English isn't everyone's first language, but the title of this thread made me want to cry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • bearyflair
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This game has not been a challenge for a very long time so I welcome most of these changes and having to work as a team for the most part. How the game should be played..

I agree with this, PWE made changes to balance the game to make it how it should be played, which is teamwork and strategy instead of just doing auto-attack while being perma-sparked.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

The NEW bosses aren't the problem... The problem is that to kill the BH bosses in Warsong and (presumably) Lunar you HAVE to be overly-geared. The one successful, of several attempted, Warsong runs I've done (Most got to snake, not even the NEW one either) I had to tank on a 15K HP BM using TT100 +12 fists. His AoE wipes average squads before they even have a chance.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I just charging stamina on new game Earth(latin) so have few minutes to read this forum and I'm laughing very hardly.b:laugh Game dying more and more with every new real update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The NEW bosses aren't the problem... The problem is that to kill the BH bosses in Warsong and (presumably) Lunar you HAVE to be overly-geared. The one successful, of several attempted, Warsong runs I've done (Most got to snake, not even the NEW one either) I had to tank on a 15K HP BM using TT100 +12 fists. His AoE wipes average squads before they even have a chance.

How does this not make sense considering the new gear is for THIRD CAST NIRVANA and THIRD CAST RANK 9, which you cannot get if you do not already have SECOND CAST NIRVANA and SECOND CAST RANK 9. The reward isn't even tradable, it's not a farming instance unless you plan to get these things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoultheWolf - Lost City
    SoultheWolf - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You're doing it wrong! This is the proof that gear doesn't equal skill. I got r8 weapon, chest and pants, along with Archangel boots, bracers and ornaments, and I've been able to survive the new Aba boss without any problems at only 5.5k HP unbuffed and being a full magic Veno as well.

Ya if you're a r8 with 5.5k hp I hightly doubt you are stealing aggro to get the one shot hit on you. I'm one of the best venos on the game (what I've been told hundreds of times). Not to mention that the higher damage you do on the bosses the more damage it does on you. So if you're in a squad of lower geared people you will be dealt less damage then if you are in a squad of full r9s. We had sins of full r9 +12s complaining about the boss because they were dieing too. Try tanking it first before insulting someone. It doesn't matter WHAT gear you have or how much skill you have, if you are being dealt nearly 15k when you have slightly over 10k hp you wont survive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How does this not make sense considering the new gear is for THIRD CAST NIRVANA and THIRD CAST RANK 9, which you cannot get if you do not already have SECOND CAST NIRVANA and SECOND CAST RANK 9. The reward isn't even tradable, it's not a farming instance unless you plan to get these things.

See the part about most squads getting to SNAKE...? NOT the NEW one... JUST SNAKE...

AS IN. BH. BOSS.

Where they got wiped. BY HIS AOE.

Meaning.

OP GEAR OR NO BH FOR YOU!
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb