Lol Vicious? Meet the best.

Options

Comments

• Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    qqmeftw wrote: »
    I dont like you, so, instead of incresing ur epeen here, why didnt you help us on that TW?Im Ashamed TO BE IN ZOO in this moment.

dunHaveballz

b:laugh Quality members. Zoo has them. Bahaha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Fun video, tobad you were to late on the crashing. PK event ended 10-15min before you arrived which is why everyone was afk/messing around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    qqmeftw wrote: »
    I dont like you, so, instead of incresing ur epeen here, why didnt you help us on that TW?Im Ashamed TO BE IN ZOO in this moment.

dunHaveballz

LOL!! Nice member you got there Zoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mav video is soo wrong you are hurting vicious pride. Vicious are perfect more perfect than perfect world. Understand? Vicious never dies in pk that must be a edited video and those persons are not vicious members they are mobs.

b:chuckle
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That was Vicious PK event. i dont pk alot but atleast i know not to ruin other faction event. ppl can do things to boost their epeen or making themself famous etc. But atleast respect other faction event. this video just to show how the person are. and u just agree w it. sh....

this is my opinion, the person that u call dont do pk alot.

I remember vicious crashing QQme's pk fest. Why that was ok and now that mav did it, it is wrong?

All vicu should be thanking mav and saint for teaching vicu how to pk.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I remember vicious crashing QQme's pk fest. Why that was ok and now that mav did it, it is wrong?

You should be thankful to VRChan for teaching you how to PK
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We understand the pain of not having any video makers who are actually good. No need to come across as jealous and butthurt.

_Skai_ is killin ya with his mad vid. editing skills you gotta step your game up b:avoid
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

If that's true...lol...
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If that's true...lol...

*if*

I don't remember QQme holding any PK events. The only event that was held was a fashion catwalk event that made 20 people QQ because of the prize

• Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That's rich coming from a faction whose members always QQ about Vicious 'gank' 'outnumber' and 'outpower' them in open map PvP.

Thats rich considering mav and saint "ganked" "outnumbered" and "outpowered" vici members in that vid... shame on both of u, bad bad bad mav and saint b:chuckle and as far as vici's in pk mode afk? b:shocked WHAT? aint that like pk nab rule number 1 or something on the what not to do 101's? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thats rich considering mav and saint "ganked" "outnumbered" and "outpowered" vici members in that vid... shame on both of u, bad bad bad mav and saint b:chuckle and as far as vici's in pk mode afk? b:shocked WHAT? aint that like pk nab rule number 1 or something on the what not to do 101's? b:question

I said mav and saint outnumbered Vicious? Your reading comprehension skills are improving.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I said mav and saint outnumbered Vicious? Your reading comprehension skills are improving.

A. Your reading comprehension is improving... is adequate

B. Your reading skills are improving... another thought

C. Stop trying... lol

D. All of the Above

FAILED

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Says the guy with the +12 sage weapon........

FAILED
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

FAILED

Zing!
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options

FAILED
    Zing!

lol... u both pronouncing that wrong... and i far from fail for my level and gear... lets see some other level 100's pull off some of the stuff i do b:chuckle

ps... zing that

pss... im still level 100 with 0.0% xps toward level 101 cause i die so much verse r9's in pk, total and utter fail qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not very fair-play, but funny vid. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pss... im still level 100 with 0.0% xps toward level 101 cause i die so much verse r9's in pk, total and utter fail qq

oh wait... i forgot... you all go racing toward 101 and grab them r9's too fast to even know what you might be able to do at 100... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol... u both pronouncing that wrong... and i far from fail for my level and gear... lets see some other level 100's pull off some of the stuff i do b:chuckle

ps... zing that

You must be like the only person that loses exp in pk mode.
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options

ps... zing that

+12 get beaten by +7, very pro.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You must be like the only person that loses exp in pk mode.

wow... im impressed you even caught that
    +12 get beaten by +7, very pro.

lol... on one item?... lets dance you and i then... im always up for some more fun... where is facerolled?... ofc some shmo gonna be all "why dunt u 1v1 his main?" b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    0.0% xps toward level 101 cause i die so much verse r9's in pk

plz tell me that you are joking or something lulz
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    plz tell me that you are joking or something lulz

yeah, i couldnt figure out wth he sayin there b:pleased

on a serious note... i am still 0.0% toward 101... and been 100 since mid-january b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol... on one item?... lets dance you and i then... im always up for some more fun... where is facerolled?... ofc some shmo gonna be all "why dunt u 1v1 his main?" b:kiss

If you can only kill my alt once in 5 tries, what chances have you got against my main? Lul.
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believe you lose exp in pk mode. b:chuckle
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If you can only kill my alt once in 5 tries, what chances have you got against my main? Lul.

To refresh your memory... i killed your alt once in three fights... your alt beat apo twice... unless ofc u happen to count tw too, then ofc u got me there b:surrender b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    wow... im impressed you even caught that

facerolled is not a challenge lol is very squishy.

Vicious is trolling apostasy weapon that he already rrape some vicious members. But they might be right because;

gears> skills = that how vicious won tw just by gears but not by skills.

but gears&skill > gears only = just a few ones achieve this like Ms.Mav ,Spell_Caster,LuciferV and others non-vicious players was able to perfect this.

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believe you lose exp in pk mode. b:chuckle

wiat, wha?... there is no xp loss in pk? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    facerolled is not a challenge lol is very squishy.

Vicious is trolling apostasy weapon that he already rrape some vicious members. But they might be right because;

gears> skills = that how vicious won tw just by gears but not by skills.

but gears&skill > gears only = just a few ones archive this like Ms.Mav ,Spell_Caster,LuciferV and others non-vicious players was able to perfect this.

I was going to say you were Ulquiorra because of dat *** kissing skiilz, but then I realised he's far too BR.

To refresh your memory... i killed your alt once in three fights... your alt beat apo twice... unless ofc u happen to count tw too, then ofc u got me there b:surrender b:chuckle

I'll happily make that 6:1
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I was going to say you were Ulquiorra because of dat *** kissing skiilz, but then I realised he's far too BR.

I'll happily make that 6:1

so your silences admit that faceroll is squishy and booguie is all about gears and no skills.

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited May 2012
    Options
    so your silences admit that faceroll is squishy and booguie is all about gears and no skills.

My gear > skill so I'm still #1.

b:bye