Lol Vicious? Meet the best.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i am making new youtube vids, but sadly not pwi related. jus needa edit as ive filmed the first one =)

and id try to pk again, but i have no gear XD

Maybe u should ask Adam aka 47 aka 222 for his acc. info, as you gave yours to him, he robbed you blind of all your items, then Clergywoman gave you her tome and he robbed you again 2nd time.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Maybe u should ask Adam aka 47 aka 222 for his acc. info, as you gave yours to him, he robbed you blind of all your items, then Clergywoman gave you her tome and he robbed you again 2nd time.

b:laugh b:laugh you would know all about account sharing wouldn't you and robbing a faction blindb:bye
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    b:laugh b:laugh you would know all about account sharing wouldn't you and robbing a faction blindb:bye

almost everyone account shares
    and ur totally thinking about MrMime arent u b:bye
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • IrokurLife - Raging Tide
    IrokurLife - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So i just saw this

and shame i didnt screen shot my convo with Mav the other day.

What the fudge? Seriously. You say to me "Im nice to everyone, i dont kill people unless they gank me, i dont attack people unless they attack me, everyone is just mean to me"

Seriously? You really need to get a life, the vicious people were pking AWAY from Archo just so they could have some fun faction pk that could get more people involved than just the OP r9's you pk with.

If your really that against Vicious, why are you nice to me all the time? I have barely ever spoken to you yet you pm me most of the time you see me. Do you miss the "Vicious" written above my head?

Thats just my opinion.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So i just saw this

and shame i didnt screen shot my convo with Mav the other day.

What the fudge? Seriously. You say to me "Im nice to everyone, i dont kill people unless they gank me, i dont attack people unless they attack me, everyone is just mean to me"

Seriously? You really need to get a life, the vicious people were pking AWAY from Archo just so they could have some fun faction pk that could get more people involved than just the OP r9's you pk with.

If your really that against Vicious, why are you nice to me all the time? I have barely ever spoken to you yet you pm me most of the time you see me. Do you miss the "Vicious" written above my head?

Thats just my opinion.

I'm actually nice to everyone. Just because I have fun picking on the biggest landholding faction with myself + _SAINT doesn't mean I'm not nice lol.

Why do people even hate me? Because my gear is better? Because I kill them in PvP? Because I openly tell them I am much better than them? Because I only shower once a month?

I don't actually pick on anyone, sure I kill people and say they're bad. Who's the one that takes shots at my IRL? I don't attack anyone's IRL lol, PWI is only a game. The fact I can push people to the point where they have to rag on me about something other than the game itself is a win for me.

Look at the whole trend of calling me "Beaker" because I resemble a muppet IRL. That's absolutely fine with me and I'll "Meep" everytime I get a kill. But I'm satisfied knowing someone actually took the time to find out what I look like because they had nothing gamewise to troll me about. I've had quite a few PMs/forum messages from chicks asking if I was single lol...

Remember, PWI is only a game. I don't make it a point to be anyone's best friend. But I also don't make it a point to involve anyone's real life situation.

I don't care if you live in a empty house and eat noodles everyday because you've CSed everything on PWI. I also don't care if you're super rich like my mom and just CS because you've run out of space in the bank for all your moniez.

In the end we're all on PWI, I'm Mrs_Mav, I'm awesome, and I'm a saxy lady ;D

P.S. _SAINT said to watch my new youtube video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThCZMeHmlII&feature=plcp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    . I've had quite a few PMs/forum messages from trannies asking if I was single lol...

In the end we're all on PWI, I'm Mrs_Mav, I'm an awful person, and I really wish I was a lady ;D

Fixed for you Mrs. Beaker....... Meep b:chuckleb:bye
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Then why did you steal 400m from yama? :/
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Then why did you steal 400m from yama? :/

I actually have no idea where he got "Mav owes me 400m" from. I just go along with it, but if I were to owe anyone money I'd make it at LEAST 1b. Gotta shoot for the stars you know ;]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • MustacheGirl - Sanctuary
    MustacheGirl - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

RT PK ng la.

BM no marrow. Psy embarrass by sin. Cleric kill archers.

boogiepanda need to kill this guy and make video commentary already.

why cleric kill archer on this server? b:surrender
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    RT PK ng la.

BM no marrow. Psy embarrass by sin. Cleric kill archers.

why cleric kill archer on this server? b:surrender

u no make sense, why u try troll with ****ty engrish? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    Yatza - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    u no make sense, why u try troll with ****ty engrish? b:bye

b:surrender But he wasnt too wrong tho... Yama didnt use marrow once in that pk video which made me lol very hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options

Yeah, why doesn't boogie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    b:surrender But he wasnt too wrong tho... Yama didnt use marrow once in that pk video which made me lol very hard

i didn't watch the video, just felt like making fun of his/her horribad engrish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Yatza - Raging Tide
    Yatza - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    mkay b:shutup I wouldnt insult ppl without watching ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yeah, why doesn't boogie?

Because everytime I get 1v1 after he gets purged and goes in stealth and wait for buffs from you.

If I wanted to make a commentary on stealthed targets I'd make a commentary on the AEU instance.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Because everytime I get 1v1 after he gets purged and goes in stealth and wait for buffs from you.

If I wanted to make a commentary on stealthed targets I'd make a commentary on the AEU instance.

Clerics can stealth O:!!! Is that a level 106 skill? Man I really need to grind some expz and get that skill!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Clerics can stealth O:!!! Is that a level 106 skill? Man I really need to grind some expz and get that skill!

Clerics can read O:!!! Is that a level 106 skill? Man I erally need to grind some expz and get that skill!
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Why do people even hate me? ? Because I only shower once a month?

so your saying you only wash your "mangina" once a month...thats just nastyb:bye
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Was a tough choice for Yama if he uses magic marrow Saint hits him for over 9000 if he uses physical marrow Mav hits him for over 9000.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Clerics can read O:!!! Is that a level 106 skill? Man I erally need to grind some expz and get that skill!

The BR that said you need to make a video w/commentary meant fighting me. Not _FAINT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I Have heard that if u get 100k of merit in Base Faction you will win 100m...

This is True, Or they have lied for me? x.x

i know u got ur answer already. just wanted to comment on how whoever told u this probably just pulled the biggest troll move in the history of the planet since mrs_mav

Beaker you are the joke of the forums everywhereb:laugh
  • NlGHTSHADEx - Raging Tide
    NlGHTSHADEx - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well... I tried to give you the chance to be a decent human being...you've been failing at it, but I figured that I'd at least give you a sporting chance. I did say that I'd end this all with this next post...so without further delay...let your evisceration commence... Mrs_Mav...

*You don't read my posts because you suffer from being illiterate.

*You have NO skill.

*Your gear that you're so proud of is an inhibitor.

*You suck as a cleric, and from your posts, you probably suck as a person.

*You think that you're the best, but you're much closer to the worst.

*You fail as a cleric.

*Even if you did go outside, you wouldn't make a friend with your attitude...let along a single acquaintance.

*You solo every instance because no one deems you worthy enough for a squad...not even a random one.

*You suck so badly that you had to come on here to the forums to try to get attention, and try to get approval, and you still couldn't get any...further cementing the fact that you absolutely truly suck.

*Your video is the worst thing present on youtube and the forums. It sucks in every manner.

*Your responses are pitiful, and embarrassingly bad.

*Your cleric is a lie.

*Your supposed life is a lie.

*You wish that you were as good as a cleric who is still in the process of character creation, but you sadly aren't and somehow managed to advance backwards.

*The archer didn't run from you> The archer had a severe allergic reaction to the immense and great deal of FAIL that you emit.

*You're undeserving of the character that you have, and if this is your true personality...the life that you lead could use some work too.

*Your claim to fame is a tempest to AFK people and professing to be great.

*Your cleric could only advance better if you pressed the delete button, and then uninstalled the program...following by burning the computer that you played it on.

*No one wants to be you, and I'm quite glad that I'm not you.

*I would say that you were and are simply wrong, but you aren't deserving of such a simple statement. ...and that's how a lot of us feel about it.

...and as Elanxu said... I wonder if there is even an insult that is bad enough to describe you....but i figured that I'd give it an honest try.

Good luck to you Mrs_Mav. You need all the luck that you can get...even against level 1 mobs...and that's sad considering that you're R9, +10/12. From adult to child/adolescent/other adult/whatever you are supposed to be, I strongly encourage you to change your state of mind...or you will have a much harder time in your life.
    b:laughb:victory
    b:bye
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Beaker you are the joke of the forums everywhereb:laugh

because ppl on forums know that he successfully trolled everyone with that pk vid o.O? at least that's what I got from Oomori's post.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    because ppl on forums know that he successfully trolled everyone with that pk vid o.O? at least that's what I got from Oomori's post.

Successful troll is successful. WTS>epic butthurt cream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • Xenia_ - Raging Tide
    Xenia_ - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Why so proud at 1 shotting a not-full-r9 unbuffed cleric? b:sad
    I feel almost honored.b:bye
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The video is bad because you kill vicious members but if you kill qqmes (since you cant kill your own faction mates or yes?) they will approve your video and will laugh.
    Who told them to go afk in pk mode in a non-safe place?.
    You teach them a lesson but is not something wow to be proud of it.
    TRollllll for vici and mav <3
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    the fact this video is being labeled as a troll is just insulting to trolling. he attempted to kill people lowered geared them him and got roflstomped by a faction and wants to flex an epeen about it. however go outside west when he's pk'n agaisnt people of the same gear lvl and he wont even attempt to attack without sin support for him. then proceed to say he one shot someone who had 2 sins ganking him. seems to me more retardation than trolling. but thats just an honest observation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."