the end of an era

Comments

• Crucivo - Harshlands
    Crucivo - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    mage4pwi wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint you kid. This account has lead hence the post from this. But gratz on not having a proper reply to the post anyways.

Ah didn't know installing the game again for a TW was such a **** lol

Honestly in the time it would take to install PWI again catalyst could beat every land owning guild in HL one at a time. So in a way its not worth it to me. I havent uninstalled yet though. Im having too much fun in Vendetta to give pwi much thought. server is down or i would be there now. I came here to see the reaction to catalyst retirement and i got it. Same wild accusations and qq that go along with anything Catalyst says or does.
  • mage4pwi
    mage4pwi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    For Strength and Honor, you must win those TW's!

Still too dumb to give a suitable reply to the original post i see.

Honestly in the time it would take to install PWI again catalyst could beat every land owning guild in HL one at a time. So in a way its not worth it to me.

Beg to differ. So prove me wrong b:laugh
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ashez...why all the hate? Youre the number 1 faction now by default..isnt that what youve always wanted? You are now top dawg brah..enjoy your 5 minutes of fame you earned it lol
  • mage4pwi
    edited May 2012
    Ashez...why all the hate? Youre the number 1 faction now by default..isnt that what youve always wanted? You are now top dawg brah..enjoy your 5 minutes of fame you earned it lol

Cool story bro. Now run along and let the grown ups talk.
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Love it! I hope cata show up one more time to put you in your place. Just remember your nr1 by default..not by being the best ;)
  • mage4pwi
    edited May 2012
    Love it! I hope cata show up one more time to put you in your place. Just remember your nr1 by default..not by being the best ;)

Dude I'm so hoping for that too. Why exactly do you think I'm on the forums today b:pleased
  • Paulrogersbm - Harshlands
    Paulrogersbm - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    it's true though Crimson never got the top spot before cause simply you didn't deserve it you're far too passive and all you ever did was turtle and be stubborn while real guilds fought it out, you were number 4 back when KD KY and zulu were around and only moved up cause they became more current zulu /cata.
    edited May 2012
    Seriously guys, stop posting and bragging and insulting and desperately trying to hold onto "glory" in a GAME. It's embarrassingly pathetic.... b:surrender.

so harsh but true.
  • mage4pwi
    edited May 2012
    you were number 4 back when KD KY and zulu were around and only moved up cause they became more current zulu /cata.

So who became more current zulu/cata?

KD KY and Zulu or?
    edited May 2012
    mage4pwi wrote: »
    So who became more current zulu/cata?

KD KY and Zulu or?

most the key players from all lol that's where their "competition" went. either quit or went to cata.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    so harsh but true.

Well I wouldn't exactly call Catalyst's exit the most graceful. You'd think that people that were quitting a game would be able to step back and say "oh right, this is a GAME" and then just say peaceful goodbyes, not spend pages needlessly slandering strangers and talking about how great they themselves are. It's awkward, it's weird, it's embarrassing. It makes me think twice about my idea that certain members of Catalyst not taking this game very seriously. Hence why I say the Catalyst that ARE posting here are the ones who are quitting only because they're now on the losing team.
    Plenty of Catas are quitting because they're legit bored, but I'd imagine that when you're legit bored, then you have no qualms with quitting and you no longer have need to hold a grudge or any negativity towards ANYONE in this game. Let's get real: none of us truly know each other. Our love for each other and our hate for each other is based solely on a competition: this game. The moment that competition dies, so should all that love and hate. I'd imagine it has for all the Cata not bothering to post here (as well as the ones who briefly just posted once to say goodbye to Cata), but for those of you spamming this thread? It's dead for them (supposedly) and yet they still sit here in this thread kissing their own ***** and insulting everyone. At this point I hope this means that those of you posting truly haven't let go of this game and will be back, because if not, it means you've got the maturity of a four year old and again, you're embarrassing yourself by taking a game way more serious than any of your comrades or enemies. So for the love of god, just stop. The cringe factor of this thread is over 9000.

And I still wanna hear what the HELL the server was supposed to do to "prove it has balls." Small guilds like Mayhem and Watchers did all that they could and did exactly what they supposed to if they wanted to take on Cata, given the size and gear of their guilds; save your "no balls" accusations for the bigger guilds that DIDN'T stack.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well I wouldn't exactly call Catalyst's exit the most graceful. You'd think that people that were quitting a game would be able to step back and say "oh right, this is a GAME" and then just say peaceful goodbyes, not spend pages needlessly slandering strangers and talking about how great they themselves are. It's awkward, it's weird, it's embarrassing. It makes me think twice about my idea that certain members of Catalyst not taking this game very seriously. Hence why I say the Catalyst that ARE posting here are the ones who are quitting only because they're now on the losing team.
    Plenty of Catas are quitting because they're legit bored, but I'd imagine that when you're legit bored, then you have no qualms with quitting and you no longer have need to hold a grudge or any negativity towards ANYONE in this game. Let's get real: none of us truly know each other. Our love for each other and our hate for each other is based solely on a competition: this game. The moment that competition dies, so should all that love and hate. I'd imagine it has for all the Cata not bothering to post here (as well as the ones who briefly just posted once to say goodbye to Cata), but for those of you spamming this thread? It's dead for them (supposedly) and yet they still sit here in this thread kissing their own ***** and insulting everyone.

So, nobody outside of Catalyst insulted us right? I would like you to go to the first page and tell me that the posts there are just filled with hate from other people that STILL hasn't disintegrated in the way you want it to, yet expect us not to say something. And if you still don't get my point then I really have nothing else to say to you.

At this point I hope this means that those of you posting truly haven't let go of this game and will be back, because if not, it means you've got the maturity of a four year old and again, you're embarrassing yourself by taking a game way more serious than any of your comrades or enemies. So for the love of god, just stop. The cringe factor of this thread is over 9000..

I've been pretty much looking forwards to Guild Wars 2 for 2 years now. When does it come out? Not sure, some speculate it will be in July or August. So that just leaves me with about 3 months more of doing mundane things on PWI like morai skills and BH's to pass time. TW was fun for a short time but it stopped a really long time ago and the only reason I showed was out of respect for Barba and Curses.
    And I still wanna hear what the HELL the server was supposed to do to "prove it has balls." Small guilds like Mayhem and Watchers did all that they could and did exactly what they supposed to if they wanted to take on Cata, given the size and gear of their guilds; save your "no balls" accusations for the bigger guilds that DIDN'T stack.

-facepalm- Since when is an alt faction supposed to defend stacks? They know that an alt guild who was undermanned for most TW's and still beat a faction of mains was a better bet then a faction of Mains that have more people, better skills and better gear.That's why the server has no balls. I wont say anything about CrimsonJr because they actually stacked the faction who could probably handle it more then an ALT guild.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why all ex-crimson so mad?
    Why so desperatly want some kind of "glory"?
    Why did you joined the ppl you were fighting for more than a year?
    Emo why so mutch "hate" towards Ash when we all know he was the one that taught
    you how to play veno efficiently in tw?
    You all say how much others "hate"(?) but look at yourselves first ;)
    And ffs someone tell me who that barb daemon whatever nico is?
    edited May 2012
    charles wrote: »

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16895551&postcount=2572

• charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What ****er dosing Vendetta?replying to "retired" pll became boringb:sad
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im just a random that played this server for more than 3 years now that last year only loged in for tw thats why i dont get to know new ppl like u
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    can some one get longknife and paul in here to start makeing sence again ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Maybe he should learn his own class before "teaching others".
    For the record, Dia and killmin taught me the majority of PvP related things. I learned the rest by myself and watching Vixre's videos.
    Not that this means anything to you since you've been brainwashed too much to understand what's actually going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    umm emo u forget lil ol me all the time when u speak i specificly went out to pvp with u on a number of occassions to help u learn to pk i get no credit why because our opinions of things differ or have u ypurself been brainwashed wee one
    edited May 2012
    umm emo u forget lil ol me all the time when u speak i specificly went out to pvp with u on a number of occassions to help u learn to pk i get no credit why because our opinions of things differ or have u ypurself been brainwashed wee one

ya, pretty sure that never or never will happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    so then you would rather not speak of it. i see well nevertheless its still sad to see what you turned into haveing known what you once were but o well ill see u on g.w.2
    edited May 2012
    so then you would rather not speak of it. i see well nevertheless its still sad to see what you turned into haveing known what you once were but o well ill see u on g.w.2

I pray to god we don't.

• Cimon - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    in less then ten min ijs cresendia your a really sad lil person arent you i think ill make u quit the next game u play too
    edited May 2012
    cuz ur such an important person to have that effect on me LOL

thats sarcasm, btw

edited May 2012
    I pray to god we don't.

Lolqft.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    worked here why not there and lol @ emo telling cres to qft like that lol so harsh
    edited May 2012
    ROFL

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

• Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    rofl

B:laughb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Hax!.
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    As far as i remember Dia & Dio left Crimson cause they wanted something new, they wanted a RPK faction <- , that had nothing to do with TW and cant blame them Crimson is so annoying for PvP, i kill 3 ppl KOS when i was in Crimson and got a huge lot of drama cause i pew pew KOS people.

So as far as i know some people quit Crimson cause wanted PvP and RPK and back in time they left pretty much just KY and Cata was TW RPK guild, so nvm which one they choose both was enemy fact, but Crimson was (and still is) to much carebear for PvP, i even wonder why Crimson is on a PvP server, you pk one of them you get a rage pm QQ for 10 minutes.

Vemo didn't change since she's in Cata, that you like her or not, she didnt change, i think people still don't get over the fact that some people left Crimson and want to Cata.

I doubt that someone who cannot play his own char show someone how play his class. (Kaly should maybe show some stuff to ZeHssA, cause as wizz he suck)

I saw yesterday TW DEMACIA vs. Omerta and GG to DEMACIA (kinda reminds me CrimsonJr TW), a alts faction won vs. main faction and Omerta saying its cause Mother's day. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ... Omerta saying its cause Mother's day. xD

.../facedesk....I don't even know how to insult that
    I <3 A lot of people
This discussion has been closed.