the end of an era

Comments

• EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    .../facedesk....I don't even know how to insult that

Its my bday next week (saturday 19th) do you think people who gonna loose TW will use it as excuse?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocketpower - Harshlands
    Rocketpower - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I really am having a hard time telling which is the worst crimson wizard,too many to choose from,but yea....ashez should have just sticked to bm.
  • Crucivo - Harshlands
    Crucivo - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    mage4pwi wrote: »
    Still too dumb to give a suitable reply to the original post i see.

Beg to differ. So prove me wrong b:laugh

Go to youtube and add up tw vid times
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this was so fun to read lol

all the drama and bs...thanks i was kinda bored gotta get back to work now.

b:kiss

P.S. to the one that said D3 was just like D2 plz shoot yourself <3 (nah i keed) it looks similar ofc but is sexi and i bet is going to beat *** in sales ;)
  • DaKaan - Harshlands
    DaKaan - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    10 pages of drama b:bye
    just move on and fight the new "top" faction available b:sad
    Ghanima 101 wiz, DaKaaN 101 BM, Ra\/en 96 Seeker
    Quit this game for another one called real life b:shocked
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    10 pages of drama b:bye
    just move on and fight the new "top" faction available b:sad

Obviously crimsonjr.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The greatest thing about all of this is I got what I wanted- entertainment during a boring presentation<3

Good try Ash, I believe I baited you this time. Better luck next time brah.

and wohoo back to Stress Test!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paulrogersbm - Harshlands
    Paulrogersbm - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I used to think cata brought nothing to the server other than a little power trip for its members, But looking at all this drama you guys bring... you will be deeply missed b:sad y u no start **** sooner?
    edited May 2012
    I used to think cata brought nothing to the server other than a little power trip for its members, But looking at all this drama you guys bring... you will be deeply missed b:sad y u no start **** sooner?

Go play with your buttplug moar
    edited May 2012
    Go play with your buttplug moar

If my buttplug is a nickname for Tekken x Street fighter... then I happily will sir
    edited May 2012
    If my buttplug is a nickname for Tekken x Street fighter... then I happily will sir
    no its your giant bunny x.x
    edited May 2012
    no its your giant bunny x.x

I didnt call it that I thought it was sub using it as a buttplug b:surrender
    edited May 2012
    I didnt call it that I thought it was sub using it as a buttplug b:surrender

Sub doesnt need a buttplug
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Somebody deleted my secret message post about Gods Walley 2...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So, nobody outside of Catalyst insulted us right? I would like you to go to the first page and tell me that the posts there are just filled with hate from other people that STILL hasn't disintegrated in the way you want it to, yet expect us not to say something. And if you still don't get my point then I really have nothing else to say to you.

Ok two things.
    First, I don't see that many insults. Nothing out of the ordinary of what Cata usually got.
    Second, the difference is those dudes are still playing, YOU supposedly aren't. There's a big difference between someone who's in the heat of the game getting worked up over it, and someone who watches it or just got done playing. The person watching or done with it, I would HOPE, should be able to look at things light-heartedly and not super serious. That's not the case however. There's about five Catalyst in this thread bickering like children with the server.
    I've been pretty much looking forwards to Guild Wars 2 for 2 years now. When does it come out? Not sure, some speculate it will be in July or August. So that just leaves me with about 3 months more of doing mundane things on PWI like morai skills and BH's to pass time. TW was fun for a short time but it stopped a really long time ago and the only reason I showed was out of respect for Barba and Curses.

You showed to my wars. TF do you mean you only showed out of respect for Barba and Curses? Dunno if you knew, but when I claim to be Barbapapa, I'm actually joking, sarcastically mocking claims that CJr is all Cata alts. (yes we have some, but we literally have alts from every guild)
    -facepalm- Since when is an alt faction supposed to defend stacks? They know that an alt guild who was undermanned for most TW's and still beat a faction of mains was a better bet then a faction of Mains that have more people, better skills and better gear.That's why the server has no balls. I wont say anything about CrimsonJr because they actually stacked the faction who could probably handle it more then an ALT guild.[/QUOTE]

I'm PRETTY sure DEMACIA has well-geared players. Why? Well one because CJr has fought it and two because several of you pulled your alts out of CJr and moved them into DEMACIA. Yes there's a difference between r9/2nd recast +10-+12 in Catalyst and r8/TT90/2nd recast +0-+7 in DEMACIA, but that's still well geared. Aside from that, be realistic. Yes it'd be nice if Mayhem and Omerta had an epiphany and learned how to properly TW, but realistic? Nah. Hasn't happened in a good...2 years this server is going? It'll never happen.

And let's get one thing straight. How does TW work on this server? The top guilds go after the 2nd rank ones. What do the 2nd rank guilds do? Go after the 3rd rank guilds instead of attempting to defend the top rank. The result is basically that we have THE SAME guilds that can't TW for **** or the SAME guilds that have had their chance at stopping the top guilds and failed, over and over and over and over. Why? Because the 2nd rate guilds are constantly stomping out the younger, newer guilds. They're killing the newer guilds before they even have the gear or the numbers to compete realistically. The result is that a potentially good leader, setup, or strategy simply dies because it's outmanned/outgeared and the same old guilds portray this illusion that they're rly fkn pro at what they're doing when actually, imo, there's only ~3 guilds on the map that even have a clue wtf they're doing.
    And then Catalyst complains because there's no competition.
    You know what Mayhem and Omerta did? They broke the chain. They stacked you guys, they called the bluff and they beat DEMACIA, and then the 2nd rank guilds took notice and jumped on board, as did other 3rd rate guilds. They finally broke the loop this server has been in for ages.

AND YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.
    You're complaining about it AS YOU CLAIM YOU'RE QUITTING.

The server finally did something right and you're complaining.
    You know why DEMACIA got you guys stacked. DEMACIA was Catalyst's attempt to take more than they deserve, "deserve" in the sense that you guys had two guilds going and look you can't even defend it. By doing that, you cut down on the time that the 2nd rate guilds had to run, which cut down on the time that the 3rd rate guilds had to enjoy fun TWs. THAT'S why people bit back: because with DEMACIA on the map, the time for the map to enjoy quality TWs was cut down. And as the saying goes, "if you can't defend it, you don't deserve to have it."
    You may say "but they should improve!" The hell do you guys care? You're quitting, right?

And THAT'S what bothers me about what I see from the Catalyst in this thread. Not ALL Catalyst obviously. Plenty are truly quitting or leaving gracefully, so kudos to them for being good sports and I'll miss them.
    What's shown in this thread though?

Lemme tell you a story: Just a little while ago, a Catalyst alt who, two days ago was talking about moving a r9 character to CrimsonJr since Cata was quitting, suddenly left with their alt and said they wouldn't be adding the r9. I jokingly messaged and said "IS DAT CUZ U DUN LYK MY BID ON DEMACIA" and you know what the reply was?

"some catalyst told me you've been running your mouth on the forums."

You know what this tells me?
    Well one, it tells me that person takes this game RLY SRSLY GUIS!!!11
    Two, it tells me that someone else cared enough to complain about what I've said here, so someone that's been posting in this thread takes this game RLY SRSLY GUIS1!!1
    And three, I'm probably right when I say some of the Catalyst haven't truly quit, but rather they're "quitting" because that gives them an excuse to leave Catalyst as it becomes blatantly obvious that Cata isn't the powerhouse it once was. It's lost numbers (and possibly leadership) and can no longer defend stacks, and as typical with Harshlands, nobody wants to fight a losing battle.

I spoke out in this thread because tbh it's pathetic. I've probably got more friends in Catalyst than any other guild, and I dunno how many times I've heard one of them comment on how other guilds take this game waaaaaaay too seriously. What I see now? Well that tells me that I was either talking to people that were lying to themselves OR that there are people in Catalyst throwing a fit now that make the whole guild look like a bunch of butthurt farkers, which isn't fair because there are some cool dudes among Catalyst. Take it as a compliment to Catalyst that I'm pissed to see this thread, because I'm only pissed because I expected better from you guys. This? This has been pathetic.

So seriously, get the **** over it. Either admit you're not actually quitting (you sorta did this) or make a graceful exit. Lying about quitting is a pathetic scapegoat to leave a sinking ship and quitting the game as a sore winner is childish as hell; says you take the game uber-srs bsns, which as I said, is cringe-worthy.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • EIijah - Lost City
    EIijah - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    tl;dr
    wizard pvp videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This forum is more fun to read than actually playing the game. There will always be ppl who bash us, for example the retar.ded barb who does not know what guild base immune pot is...so they call us hackers lolololol
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    This forum is more fun to read than actually playing the game. There will always be ppl who bash us, for example the retar.ded barb who does not know what guild base immune pot is...so they call us hackers lolololol

Not true, the DEMACIA - CrimsonJr war today was fun.
    Though yeah, it's kinda hard to get good setups. People tend to go for crystal sprints instead of taking risks, and when they actually do have a war against a "tougher" guild, attendance suddenly plummits. Game COULD be fun if people got over these two habits though.

I for one hope to see DEMACIA again next week. **** the other bids, just come to CJr. b:victory
    I <3 AGOREY
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Factions should be limited to 6 people.

Then we'd have at least... Oh 10 factions duking it out at the top? And then 100's of middle tiers :O b:chuckle
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hory **** Long I'm gonna have to remember to read that in parts at a time whenever I feel like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    demacia vs omerta was pretty fun, until the gang B began. Besides theres a new content update lololol its most likely going to make the game worst.......sooooooo ya
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Someone from cata say "Good job" to the other "retired" members for defending some(or most?) territoriesb:laughb:victory

P.s maybe some retired cata ddosing V so more retired cata would come for war?b:angry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I've barely played Vendetta since I got Diablo 3. Same with most of Cata.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You know, I had this Dendra-like post in response to all this...but--

If you're going to leave, leave---but please, stop b!tching about it. At least Zulu took losses with grace.

If you're going to stay, stop being so freaking overdramatic. It's a game, not an opera.

You can take a long walk off a short cliff for all I care, but the whining is just agitating, and it just makes you all look like the sort of spoiled kid who doesn't get what they want, so they make a scene---which like Longknife, is basically how I would summarize this thread.

You wanted TW? We're giving you TW. Alone, we couldn't operate on your terms--so we worked together and made it so you can't either. Suck it up, or leave.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    LAWL, I swear all you guys complaining should be on a reality show!

-YOU SEE THIS FORUM MODS!^^^ MAKE THE MUTHER****ER HAPPEN!
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    fffffffffffuuuuuuuuu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    LAWL, I swear all you guys complaining should be on a reality show!

-YOU SEE THIS FORUM MODS!^^^ MAKE THE MUTHER****ER HAPPEN!

I'm complaining about attitudes, not the guild itself. I actually hope to 1v1 DEMACIA again next week.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited May 2012
    I'm complaining about attitudes, not the guild itself. I actually hope to 1v1 DEMACIA again next week.

+1 that would be fun
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I haven't played in about 3 months now, but I figured I'd drop in to see what happened with Catalyst, and leave my two cents like everyone else is.

1) Congrats Catalyst for hoarding all the best geared and most active players for 3 years straight and bragging when you win. You will all be back when you realize that you don't have an uncatchable gear advantage in **** and ***.

2) Congrats Crimson for always being the 2nd strongest guild, even though you have undeniably the most fail players on the server, and then bragging when you win a no-show. I'm not sure how you can possibly even think you would win, considering the last time you faced Catalyst you lost in 10 minutes. If there was ever a 2nd guild on the server that could pull 80 members, Crimson would be one of those guilds in the corner with 1 land being attacked by Watchers and Deicide every week.

3) Longknife...you're going to be the only person at west gate

4) *** is going to disappoint. I pre-ordered and played the Beta. It was fun...but it will get old quick. There's only so much PvE you can do without being bored. PvP just seems lame. I give it a month before most go looking for something else. On the plus side, no open-world-ganking = much better community, unlike the raging e-peens of 12 year olds on PW.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I haven't played in about 3 months now, but I figured I'd drop in to see what happened with Catalyst, and leave my two cents like everyone else is.

1) Congrats Catalyst for hoarding all the best geared and most active players for 3 years straight and bragging when you win. You will all be back when you realize that you don't have an uncatchable gear advantage in **** and ***.

2) Congrats Crimson for always being the 2nd strongest guild, even though you have undeniably the most fail players on the server, and then bragging when you win a no-show. I'm not sure how you can possibly even think you would win, considering the last time you faced Catalyst you lost in 10 minutes. If there was ever a 2nd guild on the server that could pull 80 members, Crimson would be one of those guilds in the corner with 1 land being attacked by Watchers and Deicide every week.

3) Longknife...you're going to be the only person at west gate

4) *** is going to disappoint. I pre-ordered and played the Beta. It was fun...but it will get old quick. There's only so much PvE you can do without being bored. PvP just seems lame. I give it a month before most go looking for something else. On the plus side, no open-world-ganking = much better community, unlike the raging e-peens of 12 year olds on PW.

I have no idea why but I always wanted to hate target you (probably me been butthurt over somthing i cant remember I do it alot). but you pretty much said what I was thinking b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
This discussion has been closed.