edited May 2012
    3) Longknife...you're going to be the only person at west gate

Not true, just look at all the sins behind me! b:victory
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Not true, just look at all the sins behind me! b:victory

T__T I can't look at the sins I quit the game at the worst time evar and missed the whole goon thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Welcome Me Back!
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So... What exactly counts as spamming on here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012

well i linked cupcakes hella lot.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:chuckle
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Praising Longknife over and over doesn't, so that's pretty boss. The Lost City forums proved it.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited May 2012
    Longknife sucks ****.

b:avoid
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Longknife sucks ****.

b:avoid

Reported.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited May 2012
    Reported.

b:sad

Butbutbut....

b:cry
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    Raigata - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this thread has more drama than the jerry springer show
    b:angry let destruction reign supreame b:angry
  • Neimroot - Harshlands
    Neimroot - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    "Longknife said it best" - And let's get one thing straight. How does TW work on this server? The top guilds go after the 2nd rank ones. What do the 2nd rank guilds do? Go after the 3rd rank guilds instead of attempting to defend the top rank. The result is basically that we have THE SAME guilds that can't TW for **** or the SAME guilds that have had their chance at stopping the top guilds and failed, over and over and over and over. Why? Because the 2nd rate guilds are constantly stomping out the younger, newer guilds. They're killing the newer guilds before they even have the gear or the numbers to compete realistically. The result is that a potentially good leader, setup, or strategy simply dies because it's outmanned/outgeared and the same old guilds portray this illusion that they're rly fkn pro at what they're doing when actually, imo, there's only ~3 guilds on the map that even have a clue wtf they're doing.

For a time there were guilds/factions (what ever you want to call it) that had the strategy to beat Catalyst, however they did not have the gear. When an attempt to have other guilds work together for once and try and show the server that they "can" be beaten - what happens?????

21 Wars - yea right - a whole lot of fake bids and a few minor slap on the wrists. (Hmmmm, I wonder why the leader became a "blue-name"???? To top it off, the server/game/GM's whomever did not give a ratsa$$. This was proven when the supposed people who were supposed to get "perma-banned" (yea-right) for doing super FC to 105 where given their accounts back after a couple of days of QQ....

Call it cheating, ****, BS, what ever you want. Use what ever excuse you want; "D-III, LOL, broken game, cash-shop, etc... They knew how to manipulate the system and no one could out play them in that chess game.
    edited May 2012
    Praising Longknife over and over doesn't, so that's pretty boss. The Lost City forums proved it.

actually i quoteceptioned a longknife quote
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
This discussion has been closed.