the end of an era

Comments

• Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    well this is exactly what i was thinking would happen u guys would quit and now the server will be at peace for the most part. i specificly told you guys that you would not get a single tw worth doing and its no ones fault but your own. you guys spent more money then god on this game and god has r 9 + 12 on two toons ijs. no one had any intention whatsoever to entertain you were glad to see the unwanted element finally leave our server. may you forever choke on every word you ever say for all of time ty and good bye

lol stupid ppl keep saying we cs we do have some ppl that cs like every guild but most of us have farmed our gears thats why we dominated the server for so long we know how to play the game , and dont forget we get tons of millons for the lands we got
    here u go with the cheap excuse when someone is better than u call him cser instead of try something to change it seems server havent changed and will not change anyways have fun on the game
  • Crescendio - Harshlands
    Crescendio - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i might be wrong but i think Cata desicion to quit was take after loose, cause you bids with both Demacia and Catalyst this week, a faction planning to quit would not bids from both factions.

Retirement post was up on forums before any of the TWs.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Retirement post was up on forums before any of the TWs.

Maybe but my own personnal opinion is that a guild who bids (demacia on omerta and cata on mayhem) is a guild who plan to do TW the weekend and if the guild plan to do TW the guild is not plaining to quit, that was posted after the bids which mean that wasnt plan since more than 2 days ago.

If Cata said before the bids that Cata was quitting, ill would consider you guys go with class at the top, but you guys bids on factions, you did go on some TW which mean that wasnt done yet, if you guys didnt show any TW ill would believe that yes you quitted and would not count that defeat of yesterday as defeat but u did show and bids.

Its personnally how i see the thing and i guess its just in a really bad timing of you guys got stacked and lost some lands, i personally learn it yesterday and for people who dont go on any forum they will considere that Cata just give up cause lost for the first time.

But anyway i still think Catalyst was a great TW faction (prolly the best) as a great PvP faction.

@Nico: people are just lazy hater and still QQ about C$, that was the same thing in Zulu, people are too stupid to realise there's C$ in all factions and all faction have people who dont C$.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm just waiting for all the Crimson to show up and pretend to play hero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    lol cata isnt a active guild since decent patch atleast almost all the officer and the core have quitted game long time ago we used to have 8-9ppl max last months i dont get why ppl so mad or butthurted cause we retired u got over 3 years to beat us now u qq cause we not show i think 3years is pretty long time
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    you are repeating yourself every single post. brainwashed much? where do you take the 3 years from? 3 years ago a tt90 weapon hold by Funlolz was OP. zulu was created much later and zulu is NOT catalyst. catalyst is the zulu core - some unwelcomed people + a LOT of the server known CSer (hence the CS insult).

and stop giving me your "we farm" ****. none of you farmed. the "core" botted like crazy for r9 (hi effy.qursis) or got cube necklaces for free with tw-money. some merched very well (hi shuutn <3).
    some knew how to turn TT-doors into air or to solo GV (hi harpppppyyyysFail).
    but none of you farmed. (wasting 1000 dollar to get 100 mil coins per double drop on an alt sin is not farming either)

TW will be nice without you and you wont be missed by many. bai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

I cant stop laughing.I dont even know were to begin.90% of **** and inaccurate post talking about 3 years of domination,undefeted guilds,how they farmed and another ton of ****.
    I wont really comment the fact that half of them posting were in crimson all the time zulu existed ,yet the feel they should get credits too.
    I wont comment about how hard they farmed(i still need a g16 cube nec may i join cata?)
    I wont comment how some barb nico something thinks himself "best" when even his pc doesnt know him

what i wanna comment serisusly is the fact that you guys showed to the whole server who didnt had the balls.
    You say how inactive you were yet you could get a deceny amount off ppl to go gank in west and you are telling me for 2-3 days you couldnt get your "army" ready for Crimson?
    You just knew you would lose and prefered to hide behind your finger saying you were stucked and your retire ****
    Even if someone considers thinking this guild was successfull your way of "quiting" was just an embarassment
    Even tho i am pretty sure we will see you again cause 70% of your players are just money lovers who enjoy "afking" and getting "paid"

Last but not least it's sad if you go your QQ will be missed once a weekb:bye

P.s last night i got pmed i was a haterb:laugh(after my world chats)
    All i had in this game was fun.i dont hate anyone over a game i even squaded with many of you in the "i just wanna have fun in a freaking game" part of pking ;)
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    TW will be nice without you and you wont be missed by many. bai.

Ofc it will, now everyone's intelligence will be on par on the server since the REAL #1 faction wont be here now LOL b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh

Server ppl b dumbb:surrender
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    is there a "world chat" type thing is wuild gars 2?
    edited May 2012
    charles wrote: »
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

I cant stop laughing.I dont even know were to begin.90% of **** and inaccurate post talking about 3 years of domination,undefeted guilds,how they farmed and another ton of ****.
    I wont really comment the fact that half of them posting were in crimson all the time zulu existed ,yet the feel they should get credits too.
    I wont comment about how hard they farmed(i still need a g16 cube nec may i join cata?)
    I wont comment how some barb nico something thinks himself "best" when even his pc doesnt know him

what i wanna comment serisusly is the fact that you guys showed to the whole server who didnt had the balls.
    You say how inactive you were yet you could get a deceny amount off ppl to go gank in west and you are telling me for 2-3 days you couldnt get your "army" ready for Crimson?
    You just knew you would lose and prefered to hide behind your finger saying you were stucked and your retire ****
    Even if someone considers thinking this guild was successfull your way of "quiting" was just an embarassment
    Even tho i am pretty sure we will see you again cause 70% of your players are just money lovers who enjoy "afking" and getting "paid"

Last but not least it's sad if you go your QQ will be missed once a weekb:bye

P.s last night i got pmed i was a haterb:laugh(after my world chats)
    All i had in this game was fun.i dont hate anyone over a game i even squaded with many of you in the "i just wanna have fun in a freaking game" part of pking ;)

This post makes cimon look intelligent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • charles
    edited May 2012
    This post makes cimon look intelligent.

Sry we dont have education hereb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited May 2012
    Sry we dont have education hereb:laughb:laughb:laugh

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • charles
    edited May 2012
    It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

sry but when i am talking to ppl that pretend to be a carrot i must analyze it abit more
    oh and buy me r9 plz and we own this placeb:laugh
    edited May 2012
    sry but when i am talking to ppl that pretend to be a carrot i must analyze it abit more
    oh and buy me r9 plz and we own this placeb:laugh

Brain cells have deteriorated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • charles
    edited May 2012

Thank got i dont pretend i am carrot
  • EtherbIade - Harshlands
    EtherbIade - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Vemo even if you quit pls pls pls continue post here i love your signature <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellzbells - Harshlands
    Hellzbells - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Vemo even if you quit pls pls pls continue post here i love your signature <3

Me too :3
  • mage4pwi
    mage4pwi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm just waiting for all the Crimson to show up and pretend to play hero.

And we were just waiting for Cata to finish the stacks come to war. But then I was told Cata will have too few people to try a turtle defense.

I'm quite surprised at this retirement decision since it seemed quite a hurried one. Especially since it was said to be understood if Crimson decided not to wait cos everyone tries to make up reasoning for doing something one way or another when in the end winning stands above 'fun' as soon as 'fun' factors in the possibility of losing.

Was the possibility of a loss on the cards against Crimson? b:chuckle

lol cata isnt a active guild since decent patch atleast almost all the officer and the core have quitted game long time ago we used to have 8-9ppl max last months i dont get why ppl so mad or butthurted cause we retired u got over 3 years to beat us now u qq cause we not show i think 3years is pretty long time

Cata was around for 3 years? b:shocked Didn't know soweee b:surrender

So when the "core" quit the doods who flocked around to bask in the glory quit too?
  • Paulrogersbm - Harshlands
    Paulrogersbm - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Banned for spamming pfftt it's called being active... not that I'd expect GMs and MODs to understand that these dayswb:shutup
    edited May 2012
    mage4pwi wrote: »
    And we were just waiting for Cata to finish the stacks come to war. But then I was told Cata will have too few people to try a turtle defense.

I'm quite surprised at this retirement decision since it seemed quite a hurried one. Especially since it was said to be understood if Crimson decided not to wait cos everyone tries to make up reasoning for doing something one way or another when in the end winning stands above 'fun' as soon as 'fun' factors in the possibility of losing.

So when the "core" quit the doods who flocked around to bask in the glory quit too?

Why hello Mr.AsHeZ. You afraid of being seen on your main and hurting your epeen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    edited May 2012

crimson qqing about us not showing it must be a joke like crimson is cmon guys u allways been a joke never got balls to bid on any guild more powerfull than u and u been for so long around if u wanted good tw u should have bid on us long time ago now its late we retired
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I've always thought everyone on the server is pretty much the same. We all were responsible for boring TWs and one guild domination and we all seem phobic of losing, as every guild seems to run for cover after a single loss.

Look at Catalyst. 3 Losses and they quit. 3 losses IS pretty decisive. On the other hand though, there's really little practical point in logging on to defend something if you've lost enough members that they no longer care to show enough for you to win. Catalyst never really has played beyond TW for a while now, so if that falls then that's that. I can see both sides of the argument.

I have a lot of friends in Catalyst and tbh if they do quit, I might end up quitting as well, simply because that's a good chunk of my friendslist and who I socialize with.

However, I do have to say....

You guys wanna know the difference between a Catalyst who's quitting because they're sick of the game and a Catalyst who's quitting because Catalyst is now losing and no longer capable of defending itself? The latter group can be found here, posting in this thread nonstop.

Seriously guys, stop posting and bragging and insulting and desperately trying to hold onto "glory" in a GAME. It's embarrassingly pathetic.... b:surrender
    Hint: Stacking is not growing balls.

I disagree here.
    The very guilds that bid you have no hope of beating you guys simply because of gear differences. They had no choice but to stack if they wanted to win. It was their only option. Kylin and Absinthe and Crimson stacking you guys? Perhaps, but that's not what happened. The stack was basically if a bunch of level 8x-9xs decided they wanted to take out a r9 +12 character; what other option do they possibly have? Tell me that option and I'll eat my words.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The butthurt is strong in this thread. Haters gonna hate.

Catalyst <3

PS: Vemo cheats at Draw My Thing
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
    edited May 2012

PS: Vemo cheats at Draw My Thing

hOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO DRAW "AIR CONDITIONER"?

fakn snowball of yours looked like the world was ending -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crucivo - Harshlands
    Crucivo - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    tbh i was terrified of Crimson. Its the whole reason i stopped playing this and Installed Vendetta weeks agob:shocked. Now i can sleep at night.
  • mage4pwi
    edited May 2012
    Why hello Mr.AsHeZ. You afraid of being seen on your main and hurting your epeen?

Sorry to disappoint you kid. This account has lead hence the post from this. But gratz on not having a proper reply to the post anyways.

tbh i was terrified of Crimson. Its the whole reason i stopped playing this and Installed Vendetta weeks agob:shocked. Now i can sleep at night.

Ah didn't know installing the game again for a TW was such a **** lol
  • mage4pwi
    edited May 2012
    crimson qqing about us not showing it must be a joke like crimson is cmon guys u allways been a joke never got balls to bid on any guild more powerfull than u and u been for so long around if u wanted good tw u should have bid on us long time ago now its late we retired

ye brah ... I guess all your EQ which was fine a week ago suddenly rusted. Or the keyboards cracked.

Damn shame

You guys wanna know the difference between a Catalyst who's quitting because they're sick of the game and a Catalyst who's quitting because Catalyst is now losing and no longer capable of defending itself? The latter group can be found here, posting in this thread nonstop.

b:laugh
    edited May 2012
    Sorry to disappoint you kid. This account has lead hence the post from this. But gratz on not having a proper reply to the post anyways.

Ah didn't know installing the game again for a TW was such a **** lol

For Strength and Honor, you must win those TW's!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    haters gona hate was a great run catalyst forever b:victoryb:bye
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I would love to contribute to this forum which marks the end of a power that pretty much ran HL for quite some time under different names (Zulu/Catalyst), But this server clearly is still too dumb so it would just go to waste.

Have not logged in for quite some time, on Vendetta for the time being. Don't really give a sh*t about HL politics anymore, but I still will remember all the great people that I have come across in and out of guild.
This discussion has been closed.