Does PWI want it's game to die?

Options

Comments

• Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pwicash2 wrote: »
    Never said I was an English major. Why the ** is my thread turning into this stupid shiit. I want a serious conversation with people who understand my position. If you don't like my thread, **** off.

b:chuckle

Upset that you lost the argument over spelling and grammar that you started?

I never said I was an English major.

Why the ** is my thread turning into this stupid shiit?
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • pwicash2
    pwicash2 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No, I'm upset because you're completely missing the point of my post -.- moron.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    No, I'm upset because you're completely missing the point of my post. -.- You're a moron.

I fixed that for you. :)

Don't forget, I made a post AGREEING with your topic. You took that post, and pointed out a simple spelling mistake. You are the one who took this thread in an off-topic direction, not me.

By the way, did I not say you would follow up with insulting my intelligence? Do you feel like the bigger person now?
    Current Gears
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well, this has been interesting. b:pleased
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I fixed that for you. :)

Don't forget, I made a post AGREEING with your topic. You took that post, and pointed out a simple spelling mistake. You are the one who took this thread in an off-topic direction, not me.

By the way, did I not say you would follow up with insulting my intelligence? Do you feel like the bigger person now?

I'm ignoring you now. You're taking my post out of context and pissing me off in the process. Feel free to leave, there is the door.b:bye
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm ignoring you now. You're taking my post out of context and pissing me off in the process. Feel free to leave, there is the door.b:bye

You seem upset.
    Current Gears
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What should PWI Change to bring back the game how it used to be 2-3 years ago?

Maybe bring back our DQ Prices? Make TT gear a little better? Require TT gear to be made in order to make some new gear? Add new things TT items can be crafted into? Possibly a new instance that will require farming to get drops for gears or even instances that allow rank 9 mats to be farmed? Remove the cost for going into lunar? Increase drops rates? Allow items from packs to be farmed by non-csers? Other ways of getting things? What do you think ?

I've played this game for a long time. I have probably played longer than most here since I personally have been around since it used to be "pro" to be in TT80Gold gears and molds. That was the days. Since Sins came out PWcn has been working to balance out the classes, with the release of Earthgaurd, Morai skills, and more. But is it really any better? Sins are still able to do anything and everything really, no skill needed. Even Morai instance sucks balls, who wants 20 mirages for working 3 hours with idiots who don't understand what "Stay at your mirror" means? Really?

Another thing - People have lost the skill to their classes. It's mostly all about gears now. If you don't know how to play your toon, no problem! Just get a credit card. I've met seekers who don't know what their Shatters do. Soulshatter, heartshatter, ect. I know what they are and I've never even played those classes. The amount of nabs running around at lvl 101+ with no real skill in their class is saddening. PWI has amazing potential if it could bring back a feel of "free to play" not "pay to win"
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Allow items from packs to be farmed by non-csers?

I hate to be the one to break this news to you, but a good portion of the pack items CAN be farmed in game. And, the ones that can not can still be bought from other players with coins that are farmed. That means this is an invalid point.
    Current Gears
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The avatar-less should NEVER get a word in b:pleased

The forum is glitching for me, it won't let me use my avatar. It lets me use my sins avatar no problem. But this specific account is giving me issues.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    back to the original topic :

Does PWI Care that it's game is slowly dying?

ugh **** lol you think anybody care english and spelling contest.

i live in sweden i could care less for ingrish i just write for FUn as this game is sopused to be a hobby not work or school.

before you attack anybody learn to accept you will meet ppl outside your native tongue
    and i say so cos i refuse to say inglish speakers when really wo cares.

pwi care for money and it dosent judge me when i put 200 euros a month in fact i bet the china devs understands me far better then your inglish cos we talking money.

now get it in ur head the china devs most of them wont understand you i heard they are very much anti anything wish is not china
    even include inglish and is why you need translator so all ur fancy languish wont do much thereb:shutup.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I hate to be the one to break this news to you, but a good portion of the pack items CAN be farmed in game. And, the ones that can not can still be bought from other players with coins that are farmed. That means this is an invalid point.

Sure, They can be farmed, after 242304238409234820942842 hours in game. I have farmed Sky Cover from the 95+ PQ, took me 6 and a half months. Was not worth the time it took. The time it takes to farm things needs to significantly be nerfed. Sure, you can farm, if you want to pay 6 times the amount that you pay if you buy it from another user. A warsong belt also can be farmed, but estimated costs of repairs, and pots will leave you with about 140mil spent in repairs, pots, ect when you can buy it from another player by charging 65 bucks. This is my point. If they want to allow people to play for free even a bit they need to make things that can be farmable more enticing and slightly easier to get. Farming for something should cost LESS than buying it immediately. That's the point of earning something. You shouldn't be penalized for trying to earn it, you should be penalized for charging to get it immediately.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ugh **** lol you think anybody care english and spelling contest.

i live in sweden i could care less for ingrish i just write for FUn as this game is sopused to be a hobby not work or school.

before you attack anybody learn to accept you will meet ppl outside your native tongue
    and i say so cos i refuse to say inglish speakers when really wo cares.

pwi care for money and it dosent judge me when i put 200 euros a month in fact i bet the china devs understands me far better then your inglish cos we talking money.

now get it in ur head the china devs most of them wont understand you i heard they are very much anti anything wish is not china
    even include inglish and is why you need translator so all ur fancy languish wont do much thereb:shutup.

...WTF? I don't understand any of your broken English so your point is mute to me.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's kind of hard to take someone who has been in more guilds in the last year than Lindsey Lohan has parole violations serious. You're obviously a malcontent who rather then just go away likes to hang around and b*tch.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's kind of hard to take someone who has been in more guilds in the last year than Lindsey Lohan has parole violations serious. You're obviously a malcontent who rather then just go away likes to hang around and b*tch.

This is not a main character of mine it's an alt and not one I play much at all either. And I'm waiting for the servers to come up so I can log onto my r9 sin and go solo stuff to make money, since that's all this game is anymore :)
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sure, They can be farmed, after 242304238409234820942842 hours in game.

I stopped reading here.

I want to point out that I farmed my gear, excluding the tome, 100% free to play, in 3 and a half months. I farmed an almost identical set in 3 weeks of 2x. Sure, a lot of things do take a long time to farm, but nothing worth having is obtained in an hour.

To me this thread seems to be more of a "QQ I'm too lazy to actually work for anything, make it easier" thread than a thread about the game dying.

This is a free to play MMO, if you want farming to be easier either spend real money or go to a subscription based MMO. The difference between the two is that free to play MMOs like PWI want to make farming more difficult to give people more incentive to spend real money to get what they want, while a subscription based MMO is going to offer the content in-game more easily farmed because they get their money as long as people play.
    Current Gears
  • J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear
    J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Here is the thing, and it is easy enuff to understand for every1.

If you powerlevel, and leave out everything from lvl 1 to 89 and then the only things you know are FC, Bh 79-89- 100 and Nirvana. yes you skip a lot from the game.

It is not called Endgame because the game just started at lvl 100and there as a lot of stuff to do.

But hey a little hint. In any MMO once you hit Endgame, there is nothing left to do. so it is not a PWI thing, it is a generall story for all MMOs. Hit endgame and the only things left to do are events and the same caves over and over and pvp( unless you start a new toon).

So skip it already when you are tired and have seen everything and there is nothing else left to do. go rush thru the next game and hit the same scene.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    PWI has amazing potential if it could bring back a feel of "free to play" not "pay to win"

Free to play almost always translates into pay to win. By making it easy to get all the best gears in-game it would remove the incentive to spend real money on pixels. Without incoming money a game can not run.
    Current Gears
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I stopped reading here.

I want to point out that I farmed my gear, excluding the tome, 100% free to play, in 3 and a half months. I farmed an almost identical set in 3 weeks of 2x. Sure, a lot of things do take a long time to farm, but nothing worth having is obtained in an hour.

To me this thread seems to be more of a "QQ I'm too lazy to actually work for anything, make it easier" thread than a thread about the game dying.

This is a free to play MMO, if you want farming to be easier either spend real money or go to a subscription based MMO. The difference between the two is that free to play MMOs like PWI want to make farming more difficult to give people more incentive to spend real money to get what they want, while a subscription based MMO is going to offer the content in-game more easily farmed because they get their money as long as people play.

Please do detail what you "Farmed" which you call "OP Gear." Shall I tell you what I farmed on my sin?

Rank 9 ring, wep, Lunar Nirvana pants, +10 warsoul of earth, Pangu Creator, full TT99 LA boot,wrists, neck and belt.

All farmed. All worked for. Now, I am aware it CAN be farmed. But DEFFINETLY NOT as easily as one would hope. The repairs in PWI are fking rediculous, the refines are outrageous, getting +4 is about as far as you're going with mirrages unless of course you know the trick b:chuckle which I learned from the chinese server :P And got all my stuff +8 - +10 with just mirages ^-^ so do tell, what have you farmed that you call "good" in only 3.5 months.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Even so, why do you continue to play if so unhappy? You have to certainly realize at this point in this games life span nothing is going to change. They have given us several expansions, got people to charge thousands on R9 and everything in between. None of our current concerns will ever be resolved at this point. You either go with it as is till the game dies or go away knowing you enjoyed the experience and it no longer makes you happy.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Here is the thing, and it is easy enuff to understand for every1.

If you powerlevel, and leave out everything from lvl 1 to 89 and then the only things you know are FC, Bh 79-89- 100 and Nirvana. yes you skip a lot from the game.

It is not called Endgame because the game just started at lvl 100and there as a lot of stuff to do.

But hey a little hint. In any MMO once you hit Endgame, there is nothing left to do. so it is not a PWI thing, it is a generall story for all MMOs. Hit endgame and the only things left to do are events and the same caves over and over and pvp( unless you start a new toon).

So skip it already when you are tired and have seen everything and there is nothing else left to do. go rush thru the next game and hit the same scene.
    That's how it's becoming, yes. So many people saying daily "I'm bored" I love this game! Truely I do, I love doin the instances, but really? I'm sick of doing it ALONE. I'm sick of getting into sqauds where the demon cleric forgot what "heal" means and leaves you to die on the boss while she DDs. Come on!! I'm lvl 102 on my sin, all farmed for by doing FCs solo and with sqauds! I got my level through quests. My sin has NO Quests in "Availible" other than baby quests I never bother doing like crazy stone and shiit like that. I just wish they would bring back the legit playing. Prevent players from going into FCC till they hit 85+ or something, stop this power leveling bull and give them SOMETHING ELSE to do , quests should give more coin reward also because it's honestly hard to make money in this game unless 1: Merchant, buy low sell high, 2: Scam, this can make a lot of money but a horrible rep, 3: Farm (where?) almost no where anymore gives you profit, the drop rates for most things that DO give money suck balls and books for end game are close to impossible to get. Even during 2x you're lucky to get a book drop from bosses. There are so many things PW should work on but I doubt they ever will...

I do love this game I just wish it could be more fair to its' player base. Not just me, but everyone. It seems they only favor cashshopers, and i"m not innocent of that, I spend money here because I used to like it, now it seems they want it dead...
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Please do detail what you "Farmed" which you call "OP Gear." Shall I tell you what I farmed on my sin?

Rank 9 ring, wep, Lunar Nirvana pants, +10 warsoul of earth, Pangu Creator, full TT99 LA boot,wrists, neck and belt.

All farmed. All worked for. Now, I am aware it CAN be farmed. But DEFFINETLY NOT as easily as one would hope. The repairs in PWI are fking rediculous, the refines are outrageous, getting +4 is about as far as you're going with mirrages unless of course you know the trick b:chuckle which I learned from the chinese server :P And got all my stuff +8 - +10 with just mirages ^-^ so do tell, what have you farmed that you call "good" in only 3.5 months.

Oh, don't worry, the only reason I don't have my R9 recast daggers right now is because I made the mistake of expecting to get good adds on G15 daggers off 3b coins worth of raptures I farmed.

It is ok though, I sold them fail adds and all, took the loss, and as soon as I finish leveling my archer I will be working on my R9 daggers. ;)
    Current Gears
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Even so, why do you continue to play if so unhappy? You have to certainly realize at this point in this games life span nothing is going to change. They have given us several expansions, got people to charge thousands on R9 and everything in between. None of our current concerns will ever be resolved at this point. You either go with it as is till the game dies or go away knowing you enjoyed the experience and it no longer makes you happy.
    Oh, it makes me happy sure. I like the people, but the customer service is just...horrible. The outlook on pwi staff makes them look like a bunch of pricks who don't care if you're up or down as long as you're spending money. I do enjoy the game for it's expansions, and they are bringing new things but thiese **** sales week after week are making people LEAVE. If everyone leaves, who will be left!?
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oh, don't worry, the only reason I don't have my R9 recast daggers right now is because I made the mistake of expecting to get good adds on G15 daggers off 3b coins worth of raptures I farmed.

It is ok though, I sold them fail adds and all, took the loss, and as soon as I finish leveling my archer I will be working on my R9 daggers. ;)

Sins don't get into nirvana untill they are at least 3aps sparked. Wheres taht leave the sins that don't spend money? Obviously not me, but maybe I"m not thinking of myself here? I'm talking for everyone ELSE. I don't care really, I make a good 1-2 bil off every 2x from Nirvana, what about those people who can't get into them? What do they do? Farming DQ for 2 hours only gets you about.. 500k or something, then what ? You repair and you make like....200k profit? After repairs, token costs, pots, ect. And coin drops? You kidding me? LOL 200 coins from lvl 120mobs? Really? XD

At least up it to like...1000 per mob roflmao.
  • DeathGhoul - Raging Tide
    DeathGhoul - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So Congratulations on being a grammer **** and getting owned. Don't try to find mistakes in my reply too because English is not my native language but i can express my thoughts successfully unlike you b:laugh
    about the whole point of this thread..........I do not care. Wanna know why? because yes the game stuffs are farmable and while you were talking about charging real money to buy **** i prefer the resellers from whom i can buy for like come coins more. Yes i admit the prices are unstable and unfair but no one's forcing you to play this game either. If game dies it's PWI's headache. Just to let you know i play 2 other mmo as well. When *** and Diablo 3 releases pwi will get a massive heart attack. The point is pwi is now a game to play with friends and hang around with. If you are a r9 sin soloing stuffs and qqing about game dying may be you need to change your unsocial and no-life attitude. PWI wouldn't be there if cash spending people aren't there. So be grateful of what you're getting free till the game dies. And according to many other ppl before me, find something better to do in life. b:bye
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sins don't get into nirvana untill they are at least 3aps sparked. Wheres taht leave the sins that don't spend money? Obviously not me, but maybe I"m not thinking of myself here? I'm talking for everyone ELSE. I don't care really, I make a good 1-2 bil off every 2x from Nirvana, what about those people who can't get into them? What do they do? Farming DQ for 2 hours only gets you about.. 500k or something, then what ? You repair and you make like....200k profit? After repairs, token costs, pots, ect. And coin drops? You kidding me? LOL 200 coins from lvl 120mobs? Really? XD

At least up it to like...1000 per mob roflmao.

All TT gears can be farmed, so we'll start with 90+ sins. Solo TTs while working on 100. Yes, solo TTs at 90+. Do solo mode if you have to (only profitable during 2x I'll admit.) You can farm all the materials required to make TT80 daggers in solo mode. Sell daggers for 4m or more a piece. Make what you can with the remaining mats. You can easily make 100m in 2 or 3 weeks of that, which is enough for R8. Level to 100, you'll have daily BH, which has a chance to give you 2m or 5m, you can solo TTs faster during 2x, Solo FC, and yes, you can even run nirvana with low APS, though the squad build is different, and takes longer. Playing and spending wisely you can farm the rest of your APS in another 2-3 weeks. add in a week, maybe 2 of farming every 10 levels after 80 (it shouldn't take a week to farm hook and thorn or 80 gold sleeves of course, but for TT99 it may take 2 or more, so it all averages out.)

Honestly I don't see how farming is really that bad of a way to go, all it takes is EFFORT, DETERMINATION and DEDICATION.
    Current Gears
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    All TT gears can be farmed, so we'll start with 90+ sins. Solo TTs while working on 100. Yes, solo TTs at 90+. Do solo mode if you have to (only profitable during 2x I'll admit.) You can farm all the materials required to make TT80 daggers in solo mode. Sell daggers for 4m or more a piece. Make what you can with the remaining mats. You can easily make 100m in 2 or 3 weeks of that, which is enough for R8. Level to 100, you'll have daily BH, which has a chance to give you 2m or 5m, you can solo TTs faster during 2x, Solo FC, and yes, you can even run nirvana with low APS, though the squad build is different, and takes longer. Playing and spending wisely you can farm the rest of your APS in another 2-3 weeks. add in a week, maybe 2 of farming every 10 levels after 80 (it shouldn't take a week to farm hook and thorn or 80 gold sleeves of course, but for TT99 it may take 2 or more, so it all averages out.)

Honestly I don't see how farming is really that bad of a way to go, all it takes is EFFORT, DETERMINATION and DEDICATION.

I have effort, determination and dedication in my RL college homework >.> This is a game. I expect it to be fun, not a headache to get anything done. But I'll continue making millions doing Solo FCs and selling them for money .__. since that's all this game has become.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So Congratulations on being a grammer **** and getting owned. Don't try to find mistakes in my reply too because English is not my native language but i can express my thoughts successfully unlike you b:laugh
    about the whole point of this thread..........I do not care. Wanna know why? because yes the game stuffs are farmable and while you were talking about charging real money to buy **** i prefer the resellers from whom i can buy for like come coins more. Yes i admit the prices are unstable and unfair but no one's forcing you to play this game either. If game dies it's PWI's headache. Just to let you know i play 2 other mmo as well. When *** and Diablo 3 releases pwi will get a massive heart attack. The point is pwi is now a game to play with friends and hang around with. If you are a r9 sin soloing stuffs and qqing about game dying may be you need to change your unsocial and no-life attitude. PWI wouldn't be there if cash spending people aren't there. So be grateful of what you're getting free till the game dies. And according to many other ppl before me, find something better to do in life. b:bye

I don't want to see this game die. It wouldn't if they do something better in it. I have a life, I'm a full time college student. I play PWI to have fun, and that fun is dying off as more and more people take off.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    One more point and then I'm going to bed.

PWI isn't entirely to blame for the state of the game.

The two main issues that keep coming up.

1. Powerlevelling: Less people doing low level quests makes for an unappealing first impression of new players, causing them not to play for long before leaving to another game.

Solution: Stop selling FCs. For the most part I've done it. I've helped with more low level BHs than I've sold FCs in the past 4 months. In fact the only time I sell FCs lately is if I solo one for my alt, and want to make a little spare coin for whatever. Instead, make TT runs to help friends, faction or low levels who need mats. If you don't want to do that, roll an alt, level it normally, no hypers, no FC. Only do quests and BH, maybe some grinding as necessary. And when you do this, look for others doing the same thing, don't be a social outcast on your alt. Don't act like you're better than anyone else because it's an alt. I have several alts that I do this on when I want to disappear for a while, and the alts that I have for this purpose are alts that nobody knows about unless they stalk my accounts on the site.

I understand one person rolling alts normally won't make much difference. But if enough people do it, people coming in will get the illusion that there is a thriving community of beginners like them, and eventually there will once again be a strong playerbase in the lower areas, doing low level quests, working their way up.

Problem 2. Prices.

I'm just going to ask one simple question. Do you think GMs come onto our servers and DEMAND that merchants raise their prices?

I highly doubt that. Players set prices, not PWI.

Solution: Merchants, don't be so greedy.

/End thread
    Current Gears
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    NO IDIOTS .

Reading some of the posts OP is making in this thread, it really sounds like you aren't following your own "rule".
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Reading some of the posts OP is making in this thread, it really sounds like you aren't following your own "rule".

+1

I want to save this thread somewhere for future reference when I want some good laughs at someone else's expense. xD
    Current Gears