Does PWI want it's game to die?

Options
pwicash2
pwicash2 Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Chronicles
More and more people quitting every single day, the amount of people on the servers have half'd in over a year and the amount of NEW players joining PWI is going even lower. Do you think PWI notices how quickly pwi has been dying out? Theres nothing left to do anymore other than stand at west gate and PK or get PK'd by Sins who are 105 Gooners with DOT everything and +12. PWI needs to seriously re-think it's sales and events to keep people around. Bring us something that is fun and make money easier to get ahold of. At least bring back out DQ prices for how much we could NPC DQ for... The average amount you can "grind" in an hour off any mobs or drops is maybe 400k. That's after using 200k in pots, charms, and repairs. Seriously... stop sending our players to private servers because of your crappy support and bring us something that makes the game fun again.

So, discuss, do you think PWI cares about how their game is slowly dying?

NO IDIOTS - Seriously I want to talk about the mechanics behind PWI's decisions, not dumb ***** who like the game. If you don't like my post, go away, no one is forcing you to read it.
Post edited by pwicash2 on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oh hey, it's this thread, again.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Flamers will be ignored, ijs. b:kiss
  • IICupCakeII - Archosaur
    IICupCakeII - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:surrender another QQ thread type? ^
  • runescapesucks
    runescapesucks Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    PWI is the BEST game EVAR!

PWI for life BABY!

This game will NEVER die.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The recent sales are :

Tiger Packs at 50% more than usual, being 44gold for 100 instead of wht it used to be around xmas. Gold prices are rock bottom, the sales suck, fashion and packs. A shiit orb sale which you pay more for orbs then the real sale, which shouldn't even be a "sale" it should be regular prices.

MACARONI CONTEST!?
    WTF? I thought 8 year olds weren't allowed to play this game? How stupid is that new event!?

And yay, cube of fate event, cube of fate = forced PK, yay. Lets reward the cashshoppers even more :)
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    PWI is the BEST game EVAR!

PWI for life BABY!

This game will NEVER die.

Sarcasm for the win. b:victory
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How am I flaming? i'm just saying this kind of thread has been around several times now.
    If you feel like you're on a sinking ship, then abandon it.
    We all know this thread is going to be about how new games will come out soon and how everyone will then leave PWI, it's been said a lot lately.

PWE has proven not to be able to fix things for this game properly so I guess that proves how much they care.

However it's also the community that's broken because everyone keeps complaining on how they can't enlarge their epeen with the current sales that are up.
    Soon™
  • runescapesucks
    runescapesucks Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pwicash2 wrote: »
    Sarcasm for the win. b:victory

FYI. I wasn't being sarcastic.

PWI really is the SHIZZNIT! Tis DEH BomB! I love this game baby!
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The recent sales are :

Tiger Packs at 50% more than usual, being 44gold for 100 instead of wht it used to be around xmas. Gold prices are rock bottom

And yay, cube of fate event, cube of fate = forced PK, yay. Lets reward the cashshoppers even more :)
    I tried to stop reading after your xmas sale and gold price comment, but then I noticed the cube comment as well.
    only a few rooms in cube are forced pk and in some rooms you can freely PK.
    However hardly anyone ever does that besides room 14/34. At least on DW that is.

Now no one can take you seriously anymore, since when have you been around if you think gold prices are rock bottom now lol.
    Soon™
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    PWE obviously wants this game to die. Why? Because they totally hate it when people give them $$$$$$$$$ for virtual goods that had a one time production cost and are able to be resold indefinitely at little to no cost.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How am I flaming? i'm just saying this kind of thread has been around several times now.
    If you feel like you're on a sinking ship, then abandon it.
    We all know this thread is going to be about how new games will come out soon and how everyone will then leave PWI, it's been said a lot lately.

PWE has proven not to be able to fix things for this game properly so I guess that proves how much they care.

However it's also the community that's broken because everyone keeps complaining on how they can't enlarge their epeen with the current sales that are up.

In my case, i don't want to "enlarge" my epeen with sales. I want to be able to be some type of competition to the other players without spendin enough for a house in the game -.-' The only way to acctually get anywhere is to charge and I honestly think PWI needs to change how they work to keep people. This game won't be fun when the only people left here are the jerks.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I tried to stop reading after your xmas sale and gold price comment, but then I noticed the cube comment as well.

Now no one can take you seriously anymore, since when have you been around if you think gold prices are rock bottom now lol

I have been playing on other accounts since gold was at 300k each back on sanctuary. Gold prices are **** right now because of **** sales. How the economy works - Supply and demand. If people demand it more but their is less supply, price goes up. So what's that mean?

All of the items like DOTs, Orbs, DoDs, Champ Scrolls, ect. All pack items are at HIGH inflated prices - 40-50mil for a vit stone!? Really!? The players who don't cs need an alternative to still being able to compete in SOME way with the morons who do cashshop. I love this game for it's mechanics, design, instances, puzzles, all of that. But being able to buy your way to the top instead of working for it, might as well be on a private server, because that's all it turns into ... No work, easy win. It's like using a cheat engine on a game, it ruins the fun.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    PWE obviously wants this game to die. Why? Because they totally hate it when people give them $$$$$$$$$ for virtual goods that had a one time production cost and are able to be resold indefinitely at little to no cost.
    I agree, I think they have given up with PWI. Seems their sales are purposfully driving their customers away and they don't seem to care at all.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Congradulations! This is the millionth thread on this topic! You're our winner!

Your rewards is a swift backhand!

Anyway, I do agree to a point... The starting areas are pretty dead... It's gotten to the point where if you want free to play you needed to get in a year ago, cause now everybody's just power-levelling with cashed coin, leaving lower BHs hard to get squads for, or even FC.

And instead of PWI making low level stuff more fun, they've just made it easier... Culti 29 quests now take like... 8 mobs or something, which means players don't get the exp from killing the 20 or whatever that it used to take, meaning people don't level off culti as easily...

But once again, this is all pretty old news, so please, there's the door, leave the forums or expect to get written off as another troll.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    only a few rooms in cube are forced pk and in some rooms you can freely PK.
    However hardly anyone ever does that besides room 14/34. At least on DW that is.

Now no one can take you seriously anymore, since when have you been around if you think gold prices are rock bottom now lol.

You're also on dreamweaver and don't have the same economy as the arch server or RT server or Harshlands does. Arch is mad with its' prices... and all the game has become now to mak emoney is FC FC FC! Or do TM runs.

We shouldn't have to abuse powerlvling to make a profit in game. We should be able to farm something worthwhile, Not TT since prices of TT has dropped ever since rank 8 came out for so cheap.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    jesus another one?

if you dont like the game

**** OFF!

Dont whine like a little ****
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options

Anyway, I do agree to a point... The starting areas are pretty dead... It's gotten to the point where if you want free to play you needed to get in a year ago, cause now everybody's just power-levelling with cashed coin, leaving lower BHs hard to get squads for, or even FC.

And instead of PWI making low level stuff more fun, they've just made it easier... Culti 29 quests now take like... 8 mobs or something, which means players don't get the exp from killing the 20 or whatever that it used to take, meaning people don't level off culti as easily...

But once again, this is all pretty old news, so please, there's the door, leave the forums or expect to get written off as another troll.

I don't care about being written off as a "troll" since the term is man-made by morons who don't understand the concept of such a creature. So write me up as such or not, either way if you don't like what I say, then don't read my forum post. That simple b:bye
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    jesus another one?

if you dont like the game

**** OFF!

Dont whine like a little ****

"Jesus, another one, if you don't like my thread **** OFF! Don't whine like a little B*tch." b:thanks
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options

By the way, you spelled "Congratulations" wrong.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    By the way, you spelled "Congratulations" wrong.

Just like a troll to look for the one and only mistake in an entire post. b:chuckle

I figured you would catch that. Congratulations you have confirmed your troll status.
    Current Gears
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Just like a troll to look for the one and only mistake in an entire post. b:chuckle

I figured you would catch that. Congratulations you have confirmed your troll status.

By the way...
    Current Gears
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options

I'm a troll for appreciating proper grammar? Alright then. Guess all trolls must be college graduates and people who aren't trolls must not have graduated from kindergarten. Alright, I understand now. Funny how proper English, punctuation, grammar, have become such a pathetic way of expressing your opinions. I forgot, you "spek lik dis" correct? Does that make you literate? I think not.
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The avatar-less should NEVER get a word in b:pleased
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm a troll for appreciating proper grammar? Alright then. Guess all trolls must be college graduates and people who aren't trolls must not have graduated from kindergarten. Alright, I understand now. Funny how proper English, punctuation, grammar, have become such a pathetic way of expressing your opinions. I forgot, you "spek lik dis" correct? Does that make you literate? I think not.

Not at all.

I just see a lot of troll threads get derailed by arguments based on one grammar mistake because the troll in question can think of no better comeback than to correct a single spelling mistake in a post. They then try to use that single mistake to insult the intelligence of the other party in a desperate attempt to make themselves feel like the better person, while doing nothing more than showing the community as a whole how self-centered they really are.

Sound familiar? Maybe this thread is heading in that direction?
    Current Gears
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not at all.

I just see a lot of troll threads get derailed by arguments based on one grammar mistake because the troll in question can think of no better comeback than to correct a single spelling mistake in a post. They then try to use that single mistake to insult the intelligence of the other party in a desperate attempt to make themselves feel like the better person, while doing nothing more than showing the community as a whole how self-centered they really are.

Sound familiar? Maybe this thread is heading in that direction?

Also, I know those are two run-on sentences, don't bother.
    Current Gears
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options

Since you made only "one" mistake in your post, allow me to point out many you have made in this specific one to prove to you once and for all your grammar and understanding of the English language is at competent as your understanding of internet memes.

"And instead of PWI making lower level stuff more fun, they've just made it easier"
    Problem here? It's not a complete thought because you started with a conjunction IE: "and." The word 'and' should in no case be used to start a sentence. It should instead say, "If that wasn't bad enough, instead of PWI making lower level stuff more fun they have simply made it easier to do a 29 culti."

"But once again, this is all pretty old news, so please, there's the door, leave the forums or expect to get written off as another troll."

Again just as before you started the sentence with a conjunction. And, or, nor, but, so are all conjunctions and in no case should they be used to start a sentence. This is what is should be: "Once again this is pretty old news."
    You also used the 'moron tool' being how many commas your statement used. It should look more like this to be proper: "Once again however, this is old news and has been done many times. Please just do us all a favor and leave the forums. It's your choice however to stay but doing so will incur the title of "troll" being place upon you. Thank you."

Now please go back to school and learn about commas, punctuation, capitalization and use of conjunctions.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options
    back to the original topic :

Does PWI Care that it's game is slowly dying?
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Since you made only "one" mistake in your post, allow me to point out many you have made in this specific one to prove to you once and for all your grammar and understanding of the English language is at competent as your understanding of internet memes.

"And instead of PWI making lower level stuff more fun, they've just made it easier"
    Problem here? It's not a complete thought because you started with a conjunction IE: "and." The word 'and' should in no case be used to start a sentence. It should instead say, "If that wasn't bad enough, instead of PWI making lower level stuff more fun they have simply made it easier to do a 29 culti."

"But once again, this is all pretty old news, so please, there's the door, leave the forums or expect to get written off as another troll."

Again just as before you started the sentence with a conjunction. And, or, nor, but, so are all conjunctions and in no case should they be used to start a sentence. This is what is should be: "Once again this is pretty old news."
    You also used the 'moron tool' being how many commas your statement used. It should look more like this to be proper: "Once again however, this is old news and has been done many times. Please just do us all a favor and leave the forums. It's your choice however to stay but doing so will incur the title of "troll" being place upon you. Thank you."

Now please go back to school and learn about commas, punctuation, capitalization and use of conjunctions.

You are obviously no English major.

" There is a persistent belief that it is improper to begin a sentence with And, but this prohibition has been cheerfully ignored by standard authors from Anglo-Saxon times onwards. An initial And is a useful aid to writers as the narrative continues."

from The New Fowler's Modern English Usage
    edited by R.W. Burchfield. Clarendon Press: Oxford, England. 1996.
    Used with the permission of Oxford University Press

Your argument is invalid.
    Current Gears
  • Termite - Harshlands
    Termite - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

" There is a persistent belief that it is improper to begin a sentence with And, but this prohibition has been cheerfully ignored by standard authors from Anglo-Saxon times onwards. An initial And is a useful aid to writers as the narrative continues."

+1
    Even though I know not of what goes on.
  • pwicash2
    edited May 2012
    Options

Never said I was an English major, I'm majoring in Information Technology. I simply appreciate better spelling. Why the ** is my thread turning into this stupid shiit. I want a serious conversation with people who understand my position. If you don't like my thread, **** off.