Does PWI want it's game to die?

Options
13»

Comments

• Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    One more point and then I'm going to bed.

PWI isn't entirely to blame for the state of the game.

Problem 2. Prices.

I'm just going to ask one simple question. Do you think GMs come onto our servers and DEMAND that merchants raise their prices?

I highly doubt that. Players set prices, not PWI.

Solution: Merchants, don't be so greedy.

/End thread

Only going to quote the relevant point on your post here. Over the last week or so I got incredible lucky on Tiger Packs. When trying to find a base on prices I checked CS buying and selling to get an idea of prices. Not being able to set up a CS overnight, I priced my items at what I thought was a fair price. The person(s) buying my items told me I was selling to low! ^^
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    pwicash2 wrote: »
    Gold prices are rock bottom

Pfffthaahahaha...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XChemical - Heavens Tear
    XChemical - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wall of Text

Funny how there are soo many posts about PWE going more and more money hungry. I'm suprise they are still here with how bad their games are. When PWI was out of beta release and I played it for the first time I thought this game was awesome then I took a year break came back when tide was release. The community had fallen a little. Then I came back for the third expansion the community was pretty much gone. So kinda proves to the op that they don't really care about the game. As well as the community since it's filled with flamers and trollers making even worse for the game. Another thing making the game worse is the players who is stubborn about the game the way it is. You'll always see the game is fine or they need to make money some way. But there is a limit to how far you can take it. When I was playing years back the cash shop was already pretty bad I mean for a good mount it cost around $50 and i'm pretty sure it's probably still around the same if I remember correctly from playing last year.

Then again this is just one post it's not gonna change much and in fact might be criticize as a QQ post or flamed.

I mean yea the content is definetly getting smaller. At first the main way to level was grinding because questing around level 50 questing was limited and you'll end up grinding mobs until you can get quests. Also the quest experience was pretty irrelevant because you had to kill like 50 monster before you can finish 1 quest and times that by 5 that's like 250 monster for like 1 bar of quest experience. So of course everyone gonna turn to the easier way to level. Then they try to implement some other ways to level BH to fill in the lack of quest but at that point it became pretty much irrelevant because most people had already left or became lazy and just spend money. The main thing that makes the game soo crappy is that the low level content is completly worthless. I mean you can get go level 20 within a day probably less you level soo fast that you don't even mess with the lower level contents anymore. Well just gonna end it with a cliff hanger.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wall of Text

At least you said it was on the way! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Denentia - Raging Tide
    Denentia - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I log on and this is what I see?

Gesh... ._.
    How many times must I tell you not to feed the trolls?
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I log on and this is what I see?

Gesh... ._.
    How many times must I tell you not to feed the trolls?

My badb:surrender
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    By the way, you spelled "Congratulations" wrong.

And yet you made two mistakes in the 7-word title of this thread.
    An error rate of 28.6%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The recent sales are :

Tiger Packs at 50% more than usual, being 44gold for 100 instead of wht it used to be around xmas. Gold prices are rock bottom, the sales suck, fashion and packs. A shiit orb sale which you pay more for orbs then the real sale, which shouldn't even be a "sale" it should be regular prices.

MACARONI CONTEST!?
    WTF? I thought 8 year olds weren't allowed to play this game? How stupid is that new event!?

And yay, cube of fate event, cube of fate = forced PK, yay. Lets reward the cashshoppers even more :)

do you think i can win if i take a picture of my kraft dinner bol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You're also on dreamweaver and don't have the same economy as the arch server or RT server or Harshlands does. Arch is mad with its' prices... and all the game has become now to mak emoney is FC FC FC! Or do TM runs.

We shouldn't have to abuse powerlvling to make a profit in game. We should be able to farm something worthwhile, Not TT since prices of TT has dropped ever since rank 8 came out for so cheap.

Excuse me? So you are proposing for ppl to p.lvl for no profit? And at the same time you QQ bout ppl being able to make money = they gotta charge. As it is atm on archo, selling FCs not really worth it atm and so I`ve been on my barb running SP delta instead of selling FCs on my sin. Of course I`d still mke profit on current prices/demand but I make lot more/hour on SP delta arm.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o