@QQmu

Aasimar - Raging Tide
Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hey guys,

Just ended catching up by scrolling through forum posts from last 6 weeks of my afk-ing, most of which are fail attempts to troll by usual suspects *cough* Spell *cough* Boy *cough* and rest of the trQlltrQllme family and friends...
Also used several hours for chit chating with some of Valk, Levi, QQmu, Zoo and Vici members and after all that few things came to mind followed by respective questions:

-to much time is being spent on the forums / QQmu no likey play game but rather "virtual fame"?
Seems things havent changed in that department for what... last 2 years...

-you were given a head start by Vicious since they didnt wanna rolfstump you asap week after week keeping you max at 1 land (wonder how that would reflect on your recruitment routine) / why not use this?
It was not your tactical move, it was their mercy so chop, chop, keep working lads... Vici are restless and want some more QQmu stomping. You own them that much.

-QQmu new leader / why pretend it is a new leadership while even qqme members whisper it is still same people calling the shots in there?
Dont be ashamed of what you are. Be proud of it. Yin yang and all that. We need our bad guys back!

-"QQme no.2 .. no.5 .. no.8 .. dead faction" talk makes me sad / Sup with that?
Step up or give up.

In all honesty, I resisted offers to join QQme while it was on the top, their bribes, the sweet talking, the "glory", the insults, the threats, sabotages and faulplays for the sake of the balanced gaming. I was one of many that did this, we united and made a final stand under a black rose and a skull logo with a vicious name which bring us to my todays point.

I ask you guys to do the same for us what was done for you. We gave you hell of a fight, we did so against all odds and it was fabulous when we lost and when we won, just the same.
If you cant manage this, call it a day and join a faction who can... and like I said so many times b4, quit playing games and start playing the game.

Much love,
Aasi
Post edited by Aasimar - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1st off im a girl nao! b:chuckle

I love dez troll they make me giggle. QQmu lolz

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ABOUT QQME??
    Hey guys,

Just ended catching up by scrolling through forum posts from last 6 weeks of my afk-ing, most of which are fail attempts to troll by usual suspects *cough* Spell *cough* Boy *cough* and rest of the trQlltrQllme family and friends...
    Also used several hours for chit chating with some of Valk, Levi, QQmu, Zoo and Vici members and after all that few things came to mind followed by respective questions:

-to much time is being spent on the forums / QQmu no likey play game but rather "virtual fame"?

-you were given a head start by Vicious since they didnt wanna rolfstump you asap week after week keeping you max at 1 land (wonder how that would reflect on your recruitment routine) / why not use this?
    It was not your tactical move, it was their mercy so chop, chop, keep working lads... Vici are restless and want some more QQmu stomping. You own them that much.

-QQmu new leader / why pretend it is a new leadership while even qqme members whisper it is still same people calling the shots in there?
    Dont be ashamed of what you are. Be proud of it. Yin yang and all that. We need our bad guys back!

Step up or give up.

In all honesty, I resisted offers to join QQme while it was on the top, their bribes, the sweet talking, the "glory", the insults, the threats, sabotages and faulplays for the sake of the balanced gaming. I was one of many that did this, we united and made a final stand under a black rose and a skull logo with a vicious name which bring us to my todays point.

I ask you guys to do the same for us what was done for you. We gave you hell of a fight, we did so against all odds and it was fabulous when we lost and when we won, just the same.
    If you cant manage this, call it a day and join a faction who can... and like I said so many times b4, quit playing games and start playing the game.

Much love,
    Aasi
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I really don't think Aasi is referring to you in that first paragraph so may want to get off that horse.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    K den Lucas. b:shocked
    Me has no horse doe.
  • VengadorX - Raging Tide
    VengadorX - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    QQme will be happy to defend against Vicious 1vs1 when we finish with our attackers or the gank stop but will take time due zoo,levi, others want to fight qqme. I expect fun tw for QQme for a long time.

QQme have a new leadership that worked hard to raise the faction. When all people said that qqme is dead(that happen 10 times or more XD) there still people believing in qqme. Now QQme is one of the top TW factions maybe not the 1st but is close.

Vicious can take the glory of having more lands but let QQme enjoy the glory of having fun tws. b:bye
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    -.-' WTB forum blacklist so I can block Breannak here too.
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    QQme will be happy to defend against Vicious 1vs1 when we finish with our attackers or the gank stop but will take time due zoo,levi, others want to fight qqme. I expect fun tw for QQme for a long time.

QQme have a new leadership that worked hard to raise the faction. When all people said that qqme is dead(that happen 10 times or more XD) there still people believing in qqme. Now QQme is one of the top TW factions maybe not the 1st but is close.

Vicious can take the glory of having more lands but let QQme enjoy the glory of having fun tws. b:bye

b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh

EVEN THE NICE BEAR IS LAUGHING AT CHU.....
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So like, what increase epeen now is the fact of having fun TWs? Btw Vicious and Zoo are not allied in any way, they are pwning us in theater and overall they are by far the most active faction on RT atm. +1 to Zoo for this. I wish Vicious can wake up asap.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2012

- - i second this b:surrender
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Aren't you a horse?

:D
  • imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hey guys,

Step up or give up.

Much love,
    Aasi

that is so ironic. viscuous goobers spam the forums more than qqmeh members. linc,man,apostacy,breannak, and spellcastor are usually the only ones who even post here evar. viscuous is nothing more than a gang of trolls who like to bully the servar around nao. viscuous is and was as sketchy as qqmeh evar was in tactics. so quit flapping the virtual jaws. you make rt an unpleasant server like qqmeh did.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Got to agree with that blacklist thing as soon as I see imerch I ignore that post seeing as it is always gibberish ;3
    edited May 2012
    that is so ironic. viscuous goobers spam the forums more than qqmeh members. linc,man,apostacy,breannak, and spellcastor are usually the only ones who even post here evar. viscuous is nothing more than a gang of trolls who like to bully the servar around nao. viscuous is and was as sketchy as qqmeh evar was in tactics. so quit flapping the virtual jaws. you make rt an unpleasant server like qqmeh did.

i saw 0 bids on viscious on last 5 months. The only way to roflpwn QQme is here.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

Hi der dear fellow I love u too. b:chuckle
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2012

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ABOUT QQME??

B/c they are obsessed is the answer.

And yes good to see QQme still having the best TW's on server. Winning was easy, but wanted to show noobs the right way to lose XD. Wanted to have fun tw's and competition, Much rather have fun tws and lose than team up with the other strongest factions on the server, and be part of a hate 'group' in a video game.

Aherm XD

Don't stop believing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

And yes good to see QQme still having the best TW's on server. Winning was easy, but wanted to show noobs the right way to lose XD. Wanted to have fun tw's and competition, Much rather have fun tws and lose than team up with the other strongest factions on the server, and be part of a hate 'group' in a video game.

Aherm XD

Don't stop believing.

lol your one to talk about hate groups
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    lol your one to talk about hate groups

Oh? I am a lover not a hater Elvenne. My love is big enough for you too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

b:shutup
    NO I WONT JOIN QQme!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:shutup
    NO I WONT JOIN QQme!!!

Telling Vicious ppl u love them wont affect on them in anyway. they see everything planned for and tricky . its just how they are .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • imerchwithvisa
    edited May 2012
    i saw 0 bids on viscious on last 5 months. The only way to roflpwn QQme is here.

kekekkekkeeekkekee trolling forums is liek so mature. youre liek so kewl. i am sure ur mother would be proud.
  • imerchwithvisa
    edited May 2012
    Got to agree with that blacklist thing as soon as I see imerch I ignore that post seeing as it is always gibberish ;3
    ooooooh its the nonfaktor clerik who thinks theyre big & bad becoz theyre in viscuous. if u wanna shoot we can shoot. ur just 1 of the people who flexes on the forums but is able to do nothing in gaem. call soem1 who kares.
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    kekekkekkeeekkekee trolling forums is liek so mature. youre liek so kewl. i am sure ur mother would be proud.

Hypocrite, meet mirror.

Now point and stare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Aherm XD

Don't stop believing.

You're a funny one.

Telling Vicious ppl u love them wont affect on them in anyway. they see everything planned for and tricky . its just how they are .

I'm quite sure you applied to us and was all excited until you got denied and grew to hate. I mostly remember that because you PMed me about it several times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012

1st- who the hell are you?
    2nd- u just filled 2 lines of ur thread of non sense sentences.
    3rd- My mom was proud of me, its just she stopped to when i turned in a tranny.
  • JanCute - Raging Tide
    JanCute - Raging Tide Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ooooooh its the nonfaktor clerik who thinks theyre big & bad becoz theyre in viscuous. if u wanna shoot we can shoot. ur just 1 of the people who flexes on the forums but is able to do nothing in gaem. call soem1 who kares.

i usualy dont suport troling but i have to agree with this...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2012

don't you mean, i'm a lover when you can see me and a hater when you turn your back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i usualy dont suport troling but i have to agree with this...lol

with wat? you can read that?

whysopro :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    He agrees with the gibberish maybe?

And I love being a non factor <3
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If that's trolling you're as good as VRChan

b:cute
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You're a funny one.

I'm quite sure you applied to us and was all excited until you got denied and grew to hate. I mostly remember that because you PMed me about it several times.

a little birdy told me that Ulq thought that Dylena was a girl and while in a "certain" nirvana run vici members told him ways on how to win dylena's heart <3
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012