@QQmu

Comments

• Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    good god apos, are you mentally ****? you really think QQme is a democracy? maybe i should show certain quotes from qqme forums of spell deleting/closing peoples good bye threads just for saying bad things agaisnt him. or how about man saying that, he'd let amrd join qqme 100/100 times even if he were to join then immedietly leave all 100 times. why? because of his gear. thats all man and spell have ever cared about, getting the best geared people together to own the map. and if that means they have to kick the idiots with semi good gear, and the pro's with bad gear.

as for spell's reputation as a "troll" if you can call him that, not being his own fault? go read every post from the last 6 months and you'll discover that yes, it very much is his own fault for acting like the biggest idiot to hit the world since George Bush.

hate to tell you this but, if man has anything to say about it, and trust me he does, if aasi wanted to join QQme, he'd be in there without even an app. or atleast an app that was put up for all of 5 minutes just to appease the members. regardless of how YOU felt. Say what you want about being a member of QQme for 4months so you know all about it, ive had contacts in QQme since the day it was first made. i know more first hand knowledge about QQme than you ever will.

oh also, lawl "i used a debit card to cs for my gear not a credit card so im better than those credit card using people".... point is you still CS'd, the credit card is just an euphemism that symbolizes you cash shopped, regardless of by what means.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To all of YOU saying "Breannak should get off of her high horse"... I don't see Breannak making any mention of anyone "being a factor" or "not being a factor"... Take your own advice... In QQme, we are all factors if "factor" is a reference to playing one's part in TW... And I will personally make sure that becomes even more so the case... But I suspect "factor" and "non-factor" are just terms you are using to troll and-or as being Elitist idiots armed with credit cards...

Whoever this troll Assimar is... *applause* for your fail attempt...

Few of us actually spend any time on the forums, I am one of the few that do... mainly keeping up on bs I wouldn't have a clue about if I didn't... But I spend plenty of time in game, and I'd be more than happy to have a "playdate" wit ya in-game... b:pleased

As far as QQme not having changed goes... I only began in QQme as of January of this year... QQme might as well have a different name, as it is a different faction than what people like yourself can remember... number nothing... it is just QQme. Many of whom you would consider as being part of "QQme number whatever...", likely formed Zoo... And I am glad they did... Not because they left QQme, that part is actually sad, but because we all had a damn fine TW... And for a "dead faction," QQme seems to be doing pretty well in TWs lately... Given the way the map is set up atm and the way things are going... QQme will very likely give Vicious a run for it's money soon enough...

QQme actually IS under new leadership, for those that take a moment to recognize it (but that requires dislodging one's head from rectal region)... QQme certainly does have it's past leadership members within it's ranks... And their input is held as quite valuable, in knowing what works and what does not work in various areas of their knowledge from experience... their presence is very much welcomed... But the majority of the members themselves is who calls the shots in the end... People like myself who speak up both for and against the direction of QQme... And THAT is why QQme is such a ****ing Great Faction... Because all of it's members are part of the decison making in one way or another... Why would any faction members of QQme want to change that? b:question So whoever said anyone was "ashamed" of being in QQme, please refer back to instructions...

I am proud to be a part of QQme... Proud enough to feel the need to defend here what in reality needs no defending... We know who we are... WE ARE QQME!

And YOU "resisted" offers to join QQme... rest assured Assimar... YOU wouldn't get in... And we are not even on top again, yet... So you can crawl back under your black rose and skull b:shutup ... Or bring it on... Cause win or lose, we are STILL HERE!

The only one seemingly "playing games" is you Assimar, get off the forum trolling, and put your pixels where your keyboard is... b:bye

@Apostasy Ty man that really means alot to me ;)

@_Saki_ I don't really speak to Spell to be honest.

@HurrDurr Ty.

On my high horse ey? http://i45.tinypic.com/k4e1pt.jpg

@At Mansvisa mention me not once but 2x i believe.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012

On my high horse ey? http://i45.tinypic.com/k4e1pt.jpg

@At Mansvisa mention me not once but 2x i believe.

In response to your statement I was answering someone's question about you and agreeing with someone's statement about you..

I just call it like I see it... Aries pretty much hit the nail on the head. You're an attention seeker good or bad... Most of it bad. Now go QQ in WC

^ THAT'S a direction mention of you. Now go check yourself b:bye
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Funny how she thanks HurrDurr also lol guess that went above someones head.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    In response to your statement I was answering someone's question about you and agreeing with someone's statement about you..

I just call it like I see it... Aries pretty much hit the nail on the head. You're an attention seeker good or bad... Most of it bad. Now go QQ in WC

^ THAT'S a direction mention of you. Now go check yourself b:bye

Everyone has a opinion but ya'll know what you can do with them b:chuckle
    You mentioned ME of course im have something to say! *facepalm* Now go check yourself.

@Lol 2 posters above me.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Everyone has a opinion but ya'll know what you can do with them b:chuckle
    You mentioned ME of course im have something to say! *facepalm* Now go check yourself.

@Lol 2 posters above me.

No, it's called basic comprehension of the english language. I'll take it english isn't your first language.b:chuckle

There is a big difference between agreeing with someone comments on a person and comment directly about them. Either that or you're just dense and the type that thinks "IT"S ALL ABOUT ME"

So please check your attitude b:bye
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    No, it's called basic comprehension of the english language. I'll take it english isn't your first language.b:chuckle

There is a big difference between agreeing with someone comments on a person and comment directly about them. Either that or you're just dense and the type that thinks "IT"S ALL ABOUT ME"

So please check your attitude b:bye

I'm all about I is that what your saying? I'll give the rest of the vowels back.b:shutup

Yeah I think im stop posting in this thread ;(
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    -.-b:dirty-.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    @Revenge...too butthurt...grab some cream b:victory

I rarely login and do it for TW. Have nothing with QQme's current leadership as I proved not to be good at leading.

Though you gotta credit me for smth:

I messed up TW for Vicious weakening QQme and imposing dictatorship.
    I led others to create Zoo, to grow Zoo, just cause they were not very Spell_Caster lovers and now Zoo has 3h TWs with QQme.

What does Vicious have? BUTTHURTS....

Selling cream for all Vicious in west Archo...b:chuckle

Enjoy Vendeta and other games Vicious, I heard tetris is nice
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I rarely login and do it for TW. Have nothing with QQme's current leadership as I proved not to be good at leading.

I led others to create Zoo, to grow Zoo, just cause they were not very Spell_Caster lovers and now Zoo has 3h TWs with QQme.

Don't bring Tetris into this D:<
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Butthurt about what....some of us still have fun in other TWs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Butthurt about what....some of us still have fun in other TWs

Some is a small amount. b:chuckle
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Acceptance is the first stage of the cureb:cute

It is not a matter of acceptance... it is a matter of the realization of the comprehension level of what I am working with... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012

dont worry spell, my **** is very much intact and unhurt. although i will say i just dropped some blunt knowledge onto these forums. buuuut what can i say, someone comes here thinking they are high and mighty and they know all, and needs to be shot down a peg or two by people who really know whats going on. but alas, time to leave these forums for another month or two, its become really boring and tiresome to even read half the bs on here. tootles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    you really think QQme is a democracy? maybe i should show certain quotes from qqme forums of spell deleting/closing peoples good bye threads just for saying bad things agaisnt him. or how about man saying that, he'd let amrd join qqme 100/100 times even if he were to join then immedietly leave all 100 times. why? because of his gear. thats all man and spell have ever cared about, getting the best geared people together to own the map. and if that means they have to kick the idiots with semi good gear, and the pro's with bad gear.
    As far as these things go, since I have been in QQme, such things have either occurred or even been attempted... And guess what? The members knocked said instances down... I have no delusions that such instances very well happened in QQme's past, however, such are also part of the mistakes made in the past... part of the mistakes that I'm quite certain have been learned from...
    as for spell's reputation as a "troll" if you can call him that, not being his own fault? go read every post from the last 6 months and you'll discover that yes, it very much is his own fault for acting like the biggest idiot to hit the world since George Bush.
    I do not need to go back and read the last 6 months or more worth of literary garbage... I have spoken with enough people to know Spell has "trolled" the forums... I have personally witnessed one or two disputes in faction chat involving Spell's acting in a manner that is fitting of part of said reputation... However... Realize I personally have never trolled, and I generally only post if there seems to be reason to, or I can add something to a conversation... the worst of me has only been seen when I post in retalliation to other's trolling remarks... Based on my own personal experiences in these forums and even in attempting to simply recruit in game on wc... In these instances I have seen plenty enough trash talkers, trollers, what have you, to know these people very likely amplified any reputation Spell has... And as far as George Bush goes... I may be assuming incorrectly, but I am assuming you believe any President has any real authority in the United States of America? I am also assuming you consider yourself Republican, Democrat or Independent? b:chuckle Here's a term for you... Lightning Rod... Here is a thought... They all golf together...
    hate to tell you this but, if man has anything to say about it, and trust me he does, if aasi wanted to join QQme, he'd be in there without even an app. or atleast an app that was put up for all of 5 minutes just to appease the members. regardless of how YOU felt. Say what you want about being a member of QQme for 4months so you know all about it, ive had contacts in QQme since the day it was first made. i know more first hand knowledge about QQme than you ever will.
    Man very likely has the ability to simply make anyone a QQme member... But trust me, such would not go unoticed by all the members... Someone would most certainly speak up on the matter... The fall out that would follow if the majority of the members didnt agree to such a decision would be something quite detrimental to QQme... And even Man knows, One R9 is not worth losing a squad full of members over... Not if TW is any part of the status a faction wishes to maintain... And being QQme has been known as a TW Faction for as long as I can remember, that status is part of what QQme wishes to maintain... So it is not a matter of how I feel... But a matter of the majority of the members... You do understand the word "majority," what that word means? I never claimed to know all about any subject, not even the subjects I recognize I am good at... But I have heard plenty about QQme and it's past and it's Leadership from plenty of people, from plenty of Factions even... And the truth always is found somewhere in between all sides spoken... Of which yours is merely one side spoken of numerous sides... So even your words by me, are taken into consideration... And unless you are the main or an alt of any of the leadership members of QQme, now or in any point in its past, your words are completely hearsay...
    oh also, lawl "i used a debit card to cs for my gear not a credit card so im better than those credit card using people".... point is you still CS'd, the credit card is just an euphemism that symbolizes you cash shopped, regardless of by what means.
    I never stated I was better, now did I? Where you got "better" from my own statement is beyond me... But I will say "smarter"... Credit Card = Being in Debt... And the last 10 years or more of experience and-or watching the economy = The Pudding... Tally Ho b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    WALL OF TEXT

Going to be a cry baby and not read it and make points due to the length of sheer amount of changing fonts and colors. That hurt my eyes :D

PS: Please learn to be a bit more brief I hate wasting time reading walls :(
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    i just dropped some blunt knowledge onto these forums.

You call that "knowledge"? b:chuckle
    what can i say, someone comes here thinking they are high and mighty and they know all, and needs to be shot down a peg or two

The funniest aspect of this statement, is you fail to see my posts for what they are...

You fail to see the grounds on which I stand...

You as so many before and so many hereafter, still fail to see you knocked down no one...

You still fail to see you chase shadows...

You still fail to see who's bidding you really do...

Let us play a game... I will give you a word and you will ponder over it, until the time comes...

Prelude... b:sin
    people who really know whats going on.

And who would that be? You? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    WALL OF TEXT

Going to be a cry baby and not read it and make points due to the length of sheer amount of changing fonts and colors. That hurt my eyes :D

Hooked on Phonix worked for me... That is all b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I read quite well, tyvm... Try paying attention to what you type

And PS...
    lolhedoesn'tknowwhoaasiis
    I said I did not know who Suaver was either...

Let us try it again... learn to read... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    -.- Learn to multi-quote from different posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    -.- Learn to multi-quote from different posts.

You probably need glasses b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ... pomp and circumstance

Much love,
    Aasi

Welcome back Aasimar!!

You know kuku -- they keep going hard; still got big heart; they still look good no matter what they do, they will dam sure look good doing it; they're still colorful and loud; talking big noise homie; still strong you know how it is; outrageous personalities, cool guild base; and lets remember the hottest bebes Raging Tides server has ever known(or ever will know for that matter)

BELIEVE ME VICKU AINT GOT NOTHING FOR THEM BUT SOME CINCU DO MAYU SAMMICHES

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

Whoever this troll Assimar is... *applause* for your fail attempt...

All I can say to this... is learn to read.

And PS... I said I did not know who Suaver was either...

Let us try it again... learn to read... b:bye

Did you graduate anything beyond junior high?

So again try actually paying attention to what you type

I'm sorry that your head is to far up Spell's rear. I'm sure that with the proper amount of lube though it might be able to be removedb:chuckle

WALL OF TEXT

Hooked on Phonix worked for me... That is all b:chuckle

it's Phonic's not Phonix..... if you're going to attempted to insult someone for not wanting to read your jibberish atleast spell correctlyb:bye
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    What is all this? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Did you graduate anything beyond junior high?

So again try actually paying attention to what you type

I'm sorry that your head is to far up Spell's rear. I'm sure that with the proper amount of lube though it might be able to be removedb:chuckle

it's Phonic's not Phonix..... if you're going to attempted to insult someone for not wanting to read your jibberish atleast spell correctlyb:bye

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    What is all this? o.O

I believe its just a mud slinging fest really... all a bunch of nothing... if I had to guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    You probably need glasses b:cool

Are you stupid or just a little slow?

You triple posted, when you could have put all of it in 1 post.

You probably need a brain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012

AriesBreath, are you drunk or just a little sleepy and very rude?

You just posted when you could have shut up.

You surely need a new brain. b:victory
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

Show me the way to see the WIZARD! b:kiss

If I only had a brain! b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    AriesBreath, are you drunk or just a little sleepy and very rude?

You just posted when you could have shut up.

You surely need a new brain. b:victory

Take your own advice.

P.S. Does your wife see how you act on this game/forum spell?
    Show me the way to see the WIZARD! b:kiss

If I only had a brain! b:puzzled

Unfortunately for you, your "QQme Archmage" lacks one too.

Yellow brick road it will have to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]