@QQmu

Comments

• Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    a little birdy told me that Ulq thought that Dylena was a girl and while in a "certain" nirvana run vici members told him ways on how to win dylena's heart <3

I will shoot your bird. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This is like a text version of one of those wrastlin' tv shows. Grabbing popcorn & a Dr. Pepper to see if this can get up to RT trolling standards while watching SouthPark on TV.

Sado poster: Imma gonna beat u up !

Maso poster: Oh boy !!! b:dirty

Sado poster: I lied !!

Maso poster: b:cry

Let the good times roll... b:laugh

b:bye
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    B/c they are obsessed is the answer.

And yes good to see QQme still having the best TW's on server. Winning was easy, but wanted to show noobs the right way to lose XD. Wanted to have fun tw's and competition, Much rather have fun tws and lose than team up with the other strongest factions on the server, and be part of a hate 'group' in a video game.

Aherm XD

Don't stop believing.

Are they like the Beyonce movie obsessed?
    I like our TW atleast our actions do the talking :D

Note: I know someone going to reply to this and disagree with my sentence up above. ._.*
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    a little birdy told me that Ulq thought that Dylena was a girl and while in a "certain" nirvana run vici members told him ways on how to win dylena's heart <3

i swear ima shoot tia >.> yes i told ulq how to win dylena's heart. yes it was a hillarious 2hr nirvana spam on vent with dylena laughing at it all.
    I will shoot your bird. b:angry

only if you beat me to it, thats my story to tell not hers D<

p.s. who the fook is breannak and why do they think they are pro? honestly their wc's and forum posts make me want to fall asleep. just a curious question o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    kekekkekkeeekkekee trolling forums is liek so mature. youre liek so kewl. i am sure ur mother would be proud.
    1st- who the hell are you?
    2nd- u just filled 2 lines of ur thread of non sense sentences.
    3rd- My mom was proud of me, its just she stopped to when i turned in a tranny.

Answer to question 1 They're in the red faction on the mapb:chuckle

-.-' WTB forum blacklist so I can block Breannak here too.

agree'sb:thanks

p.s. who the fook is breannak and why do they think they are pro? honestly their wc's and forum posts make me want to fall asleep. just a curious question o.o

A nonfactor Wizzard in QQme.....I even BL'd her and we're in the same faction xD
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm Jelly of your lv MansVista :(
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i swear ima shoot tia >.> yes i told ulq how to win dylena's heart. yes it was a hillarious 2hr nirvana spam on vent with dylena laughing at it all.

only if you beat me to it, thats my story to tell not hers D<

@Revenge What makes me pro is my personality and how I acts around others <3 If i really make you fall sleep not my problem.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Leni - Raging Tide

-.-' WTB forum blacklist so I can block Breannak here too.

<3 to u baby girl b:kiss

I love the simple fact that people accually take the time to mention me on the fourms, jealousy Love to me.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    I'm Jelly of your lv MansVista :(

why tyb:pleased

@Revenge What makes me pro is my personality and how I acts around others <3 If i really make you fall sleep not my problem.

<3 to u baby girl b:kiss

I love the simple fact that people accually take the time to mention me on the fourms, jealousy Love to me.

Or maybe it's because you simply need to get off your high horse and stop thinking you're a factorb:bye
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Isn't that another way of saying "I want attention, any attention, good or bad attention, as attention is all I seek"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Isn't that another way of saying "I want attention, any attention, good or bad attention, as attention is all I seek"?

Looks like Brean learned well from Spell.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To all of YOU saying "Breannak should get off of her high horse"... I don't see Breannak making any mention of anyone "being a factor" or "not being a factor"... Take your own advice... In QQme, we are all factors if "factor" is a reference to playing one's part in TW... And I will personally make sure that becomes even more so the case... But I suspect "factor" and "non-factor" are just terms you are using to troll and-or as being Elitist idiots armed with credit cards...

Whoever this troll Assimar is... *applause* for your fail attempt...

Few of us actually spend any time on the forums, I am one of the few that do... mainly keeping up on bs I wouldn't have a clue about if I didn't... But I spend plenty of time in game, and I'd be more than happy to have a "playdate" wit ya in-game... b:pleased

As far as QQme not having changed goes... I only began in QQme as of January of this year... QQme might as well have a different name, as it is a different faction than what people like yourself can remember... number nothing... it is just QQme. Many of whom you would consider as being part of "QQme number whatever...", likely formed Zoo... And I am glad they did... Not because they left QQme, that part is actually sad, but because we all had a damn fine TW... And for a "dead faction," QQme seems to be doing pretty well in TWs lately... Given the way the map is set up atm and the way things are going... QQme will very likely give Vicious a run for it's money soon enough...

QQme actually IS under new leadership, for those that take a moment to recognize it (but that requires dislodging one's head from rectal region)... QQme certainly does have it's past leadership members within it's ranks... And their input is held as quite valuable, in knowing what works and what does not work in various areas of their knowledge from experience... their presence is very much welcomed... But the majority of the members themselves is who calls the shots in the end... People like myself who speak up both for and against the direction of QQme... And THAT is why QQme is such a ****ing Great Faction... Because all of it's members are part of the decison making in one way or another... Why would any faction members of QQme want to change that? b:question So whoever said anyone was "ashamed" of being in QQme, please refer back to instructions...

I am proud to be a part of QQme... Proud enough to feel the need to defend here what in reality needs no defending... We know who we are... WE ARE QQME!

And YOU "resisted" offers to join QQme... rest assured Assimar... YOU wouldn't get in... And we are not even on top again, yet... So you can crawl back under your black rose and skull b:shutup ... Or bring it on... Cause win or lose, we are STILL HERE!

The only one seemingly "playing games" is you Assimar, get off the forum trolling, and put your pixels where your keyboard is... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To all of YOU saying "Breannak should get off of her high horse"... I don't see Breannak making any mention of anyone "being a factor" or "not being a factor"... Take your own advice... In QQme, we are all factors if "factor" is a reference to playing one's part in TW... And I will personally make sure that becomes even more so the case... But I suspect "factor" and "non-factor" are just terms you are using to troll and-or as being Elitist idiots armed with credit cards...

Few of us actually spend any time on the forums, I am one of the few that do... mainly keeping up on bs I wouldn't have a clue about if I didn't... But I spend plenty of time in game, and I'd be more than happy to have a "playdate" wit ya in-game... b:pleased

As far as QQme not having changed goes... I only began in QQme as of January of this year... QQme might as well have a different name, as it is a different faction than what people like yourself can remember... number nothing... it is just QQme. Many of whom you would consider as being part of "QQme number whatever...", likely formed Zoo... And I am glad they did... Not because they left QQme, that part is actually sad, but because we all had a damn fine TW... And for a "dead faction," QQme seems to be doing pretty well in TWs lately... Given the way the map is set up atm and the way things are going... QQme will very likely give Vicious a run for it's money soon enough...

QQme actually IS under new leadership, for those that take a moment to recognize it (but that requires dislodging one's head from rectal region)... QQme certainly does have it's past leadership members within it's ranks... And their input is held as quite valuable, in knowing what works and what does not work in various areas of their knowledge from experience... their presence is very much welcomed... But the majority of the members themselves is who calls the shots in the end... People like myself who speak up both for and against the direction of QQme... And THAT is why QQme is such a ****ing Great Faction... Because all of it's members are part of the decison making in one way or another... Why would any faction members of QQme want to change that? b:question So whoever said anyone was "ashamed" of being in QQme, please refer back to instructions...

I am proud to be a part of QQme... Proud enough to feel the need to defend here what in reality needs no defending... We know who we are... WE ARE QQME!

And YOU "resisted" offers to join QQme... rest assured Assimar... YOU wouldn't get in... And we are not even on top again, yet... So you can crawl back under your black rose and skull b:shutup ... Or bring it on... Cause win or lose, we are STILL HERE!

The only one seemingly "playing games" is you Assimar, get off the forum trolling, and put your pixels where your keyboard is... b:bye

b:shocked noooo NOT you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Seldom do I actually say this, but... Tl; dr. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revalen - Raging Tide
    Revalen - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2012

lolhedoesn'tknowwhoaasiis

Anyway, re-read the post carefully and you'll see the point Aasi was trying to make. At the beginning, we got rolled more times than I care to count. We still attacked every week, and every week, the battles got longer. Three hour battles: that's what it's about. Vicious and QQme both had fun during the war. Wage war on us.

He's asking for QQme to put up a fight like we did with them so we can all have fun. That's it.

EDIT: STUPID AVATAR IS STILL BROKEN ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ^lol102psysuchanonfactor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2012

i normally dont respond in forums anymore (QQ teddy) but THIS i had to respond to.

your posts have to be some of the most pretentious and overly pontificating words ever strung together in an attempt to convey intelligence i have ever had the misfortune of reading. your level of self-righteousness is up there with Man's and Spell_Caster's and im not surprised you love the faction you are in (it was formed on ego's and deceit anyway) you really SHOULD get your facts straight before you try to defend a faction you have been in for 4 months. just for the record: man tried numerous times to get aasimar into QQme, he even asked me (whilst i was still IN QQme so do not even try to claim it never happened) to try and make peace between aasi and fuzzy_wuzzy (leader of varden at that point in time) because the varden crew and the NPC crew didnt exactly get along (think QQme vs Vicious threads but in WC and sometimes in forums) because he wanted all of the server's OP geared people in QQme. not for "fun tw" as Man routinely claims, but for server domination. As for the new leadership, man does not hand lead over without first getting the login details (account sharing:the 1 ban ALL qqme officers have had at 1 point or another). so please, stop posting. your posts are ****.

ps: how can a psy with a sage weapon be a factor? also, i LOL'd at the part where you said "But the majority of the members themselves is who calls the shots in the end." i LOL'd SOOOOOOO hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Anyway, re-read the post carefully and you'll see the point Aasi was trying to make. At the beginning, we got rolled more times than I care to count. We still attacked every week, and every week, the battles got longer. Three hour battles: that's what it's about. Vicious and QQme both had fun during the war. Wage war on us.

He's asking for QQme to put up a fight like we did with them so we can all have fun. That's it.

EDIT: STUPID AVATAR IS STILL BROKEN ARGGGHHHHHHHHHH

This.

It's a bit sad really. Even though back then we knew we were going to get owned, we still defended. We still fought. We put up a good fight.

It's just sad that we can't get the same favor in return when you guys are on the bottom.

Andlolmyavatarfixed
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's okay Brean, all of us at Viscous are just jelly of your stunning looks and your amazing survivability. It's why we're so mad.

b:cute
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    And He will have what he wants... But given the last possibility of a TW with Vicious also had QQme necessarily deciding between Defending VS Vicious or Defending VS Zoo... QQme had a better chance of holding out VS Zoo... And not to knock Zoo, but it basicly came down to Half of QQme VS Half of QQme to hold a territory... OR Half of QQme to Defend VS Vici which since I have been here, was able to take down All of QQme "undivided" so to speak... Otherwise I myself have made it blatantly clear to QQme's leadership... I do NOT wine TW... I will go out solo if need be... The result to this almost happening once was great... And yet again showing the ignorance of some in writing :
    ps: how can a psy with a sage weapon be a factor? also, i LOL'd at the part where you said "But the majority of the members themselves is who calls the shots in the end." i LOL'd SOOOOOOO hard.
    So read that again and realize... This is a fact... perhaps not in all respects, but certainly in many...
    Get your facts straight
    Take your own advice...
    For the record: Man tried numerous times to get aasimar into QQme
    I am not denying this as at least a possibility, past is past... BUT... Even IF Man attempted this today, based on these posts... Assimar wouldn't get in, I can assure you...
    Man even asked me (whilst i was still IN QQme so do not even try to claim it never happened)
    I never denied this as happening, I simply stated what I will state again... Assimar wouldn't get in, I can assure you...
    Man wanted all of RT's OP geared people in QQme. not for "fun tw" as Man routinely claims, but for server domination.
    And so yet again proving my point, so let me remind you...
    So read that again and realize... This is a fact... perhaps not in all respects, but certainly in many...
    Man wanted all of RT's OP geared people in QQme. not for "fun tw" as Man routinely claims, but for server domination.
    And today, because of the members... Even if Man wanted to do this, it could not happen without members like myself being bannished... Starting to see the trend?... Or do I really need to spell it out for you?

And PS...
    I said I did not know who Suaver was either...

And PSS...
    (whilst i was still IN QQme )
    ... See the difference between members that understand speaking up when there is an issue to be addressed and snivelling whelps that can speak up after the fact?Hence the reason you did not know your facts... "the majority of the members themselves is who calls the shots in the end." That is all for now... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this.

It's A Bit Sad Really. Even Though Back Then We knew We Were Going To Get Owned, We Still Defended. We Still Fought. We Put Up A Good Fight.

It's Just Sad That We Can't Get The Same Favor In Return When You Guys Are On The Bottom.

Andlolmyavatarfixed

Omg Mine Still Isnt D:
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Looks like Brean learned well from Spell.

b:laugh No, Spell is actually a decent troll at times

Part 1 in Red: Maybe you should read WC once in a while b:cute

Par 2 in Red: Coming from someone with a +12 weapon...a R6 weapon of the sage at that

b:laugh At not knowing who Assimar is

QQme actually IS under new leadership, for those that take a moment to recognize it [/B]

New? Leadership? You must not know much about QQme and who shares accounts their. New Leader same person behind the screen pulling the strings b:cute
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    And He will have what he wants... But given the last possibility of a TW with Vicious also had QQme necessarily deciding between Defending VS Vicious or Defending VS Zoo... QQme had a better chance of holding out VS Zoo... And not to knock Zoo, but it basicly came down to Half of QQme VS Half of QQme to hold a territory... OR Half of QQme to Defend VS Vici which since I have been here, was able to take down All of QQme "undivided" so to speak... Otherwise I myself have made it blatantly clear to QQme's leadership... I do NOT wine TW... I will go out solo if need be... The result to this almost happening once was great... And yet again showing the ignorance of some in writing :

Take your own advice...

I am not denying this as at least a possibility, past is past... BUT... Even IF Man attempted this today, based on these posts... Assimar wouldn't get in, I can assure you...

I never denied this as happening, I simply stated what I will state again... Assimar wouldn't get in, I can assure you...

And so yet again proving my point, so let me remind you...

And today, because of the members... Even if Man wanted to do this, it could not happen without members like myself being bannished... Starting to see the trend?... Or do I really need to spell it out for you?

And PS... I said I did not know who Suaver was either...

And PSS...... See the difference between members that understand speaking up when there is an issue to be addressed and snivelling whelps that can speak up after the fact?Hence the reason you did not know your facts... "the majority of the members themselves is who calls the shots in the end." That is all for now... b:bye

i can see your lips are planted too firmly against Man's/Spell's/QQme's rectal area to try and reason with you. have fun living in denial.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Part 1 in Red: Maybe you should read WC once in a while b:cute
    If that really is the case, then I say to her not to sink to everyone else's level...
    Although I do understand from personal experience, how difficult that may actually be at times...
    Par 2 in Red: Coming from someone with a +12 weapon...a R6 weapon of the sage at that
    As far as my +12 r6 wep... I have no reason to deny what happened there... It is very simple...

I have a job.
    I got lucky in December 2011 when Tempest packs first came out or my wep would only be +10.
    Once I already had it up to +10 without having spent the intended money I earn from having a job... I did a little homework and decided to +12...
    The stones socketed in that weapon were very cheap compared to putting that weapon together and +12'ing it...
    All Debit... which means, the equivalent to cash I earned at said job... which means, No Credit Card... so what do ya know?
    b:laugh At not knowing who Assimar is
    All I can say to this... is learn to read.
    New? Leadership? You must not know much about QQme and who shares accounts their. New Leader same person behind the screen pulling the strings b:cute
    You look too much at titles... QQme is a group of members that actually works as a collective, especially in regard to decision making... I should know, as there are some things that have happened that I myself intiated into having happened... Ofc the "person behind the screen pulling the strings" could have most likely not allowed such changes to have occurred, but they did... And I should know on the basis that there are other aspects that I personally still disagree with, and we can add to that the arguments that have occurred among leadership on such topics in faction chat... And yet, the majority of the members themselves made those things happen...

In the end... You are entitled to your beliefs... And I will base my judgements on facts...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    i can see your lips are planted too firmly against Man's/Spell's/QQme's rectal area to try and reason with you. have fun living in denial.

It is not that my lips are planted up anyone's or anything's rectal area... It is that I made a decision to join a faction... and by mere luck I suppose, it just so happens to be a great faction... sure, there are things I feel like *facehoofing*... but the reality is, that is a democracy, that is what happens when one's opinion differs from the majority... such should be expected and respected, as the same is expected and respected in the opposite direction as well...

Read above post and my other posts on this thread... but you wouldnt be able to troll as you are doing if you actually acknowledged those posts... or perhaps you simply need to actually think about the things written in order to comprehend them... but I am fairly certain they are as straight forward as I found myself able to deliver them... So troll on troller b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

I read quite well, tyvm... Try paying attention to what you type

Lets put it BOLD for you. Credit or Debit doesn't really if you share the same mentalityb:bye

And hi Bastib:bye
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If that really is the case, then I say to her not to sink to everyone else's level...
    Although I do understand from personal experience, how difficult that may actually be at times...

As far as my +12 r6 wep... I have no reason to deny what happened there... It is very simple...

I have a job.
    I got lucky in December 2011 when Tempest packs first came out or my wep would only be +10.
    Once I already had it up to +10 without having spent the intended money I earn from having a job... I did a little homework and decided to +12...
    The stones socketed in that weapon were very cheap compared to putting that weapon together and +12'ing it...
    All Debit... which means, the equivalent to cash I earned at said job... which means, No Credit Card... so what do ya know?

You look too much at titles... QQme is a group of members that actually works as a collective, especially in regard to decision making... I should know, as there are some things that have happened that I myself intiated into having happened... Ofc the "person behind the screen pulling the strings" could have most likely not allowed such changes to have occurred, but they did... And I should know on the basis that there are other aspects that I personally still disagree with, and we can add to that the arguments that have occurred among leadership on such topics in faction chat... And yet, the majority of the members themselves made those things happen...

In the end... You are entitled to your beliefs... And I will base my judgements on facts...

Apo...dont argue with stupid. b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

You shouldn't talk so poorly of yourself Spell b:cute
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

And it's moments like these that have led me to believe I know why you gained your "troll reputation"... I don't believe at this point it was actually your doing...

And it's moments like these I must appear to have my head up your ***... Because I have no way to disagree with your statement when considering all options...

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Perhaps tomorrow is darker than you can imagine... b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012

And it's moments like these that have led me to believe I know why you gained your "troll reputation"... I don't believe at this point it was actually your doing...

And it's moments like these I must appear to have my head up your ***... Because I have no way to disagree with your statement when considering all options...

b:surrender

Acceptance is the first stage of the cureb:cute