Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• _Aiko_Chan - Archosaur
    _Aiko_Chan - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Ajiuo i say 5/5 shes very cute !!!

decided i should post some pics of my seeker. his name is Xx_Grimmjow_
    i made him so i could wear the feral set since my RL hubbie wouldn't put it on his seeker LOL

Grimmjowface.png
    Grimmjowsitting.png
    Grimmjowstanding.png
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    Eiria - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    @Eiria

I LOVE your character! She has a very seductive & mature nature to her. I remember you from a few posts back. More people expressed their admiration as well, but suggested that you change her hair to a darker color. Personally, I really loved the white hair! It didn't make her look flushed imo, it was a very striking & alluring look for her. I just really loved the white hair on her. But even w/the brown, she still deserves a 5/5.

(If you still think she looks flushed w/the white hair, might I suggest giving her a tan? That might give her an even more exotic appeal.)

As for the fashion--It's definitely mature. Sexy, too. *o*
    Not something I'd purchase ONLY because my chars are more cute-sy, so it would not be fitting.
    But, nonetheless--I like it! Another fashion item I've ALWAYS thought to perfectly accentuate & flatter curves is the Summer Chipao dress. But because of the pattern on the dress, I would personally want her look to be more cohesive & make her eye color something else. Maybe a grey, pink, or even red! Seeker buffs rock the red, I'm sure yanno. b:cute

Wow! Thank you so much for the comments and recommendations! I never considered the Summer Chipao dress but yes, I think it would look very nice. Im looking for a good color that would go well with this character. n_n

As for her hair color and such, Ive actually experimented with a lighter look, and the darker skin that you suggested. Here are a few of the ones that I really like. What do you think? :D

2012-04-1613-08-41.jpg

2012-04-1613-05-58-1.jpg

2012-04-1613-34-48-1.jpg

2012-04-1613-38-25.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wow! Thank you so much for the comments and recommendations! I never considered the Summer Chipao dress but yes, I think it would look very nice. Im looking for a good color that would go well with this character. n_n

As for her hair color and such, Ive actually experimented with a lighter look, and the darker skin that you suggested. Here are a few of the ones that I really like. What do you think? :D

2012-04-1613-05-58-1.jpg

I like this one because it uses colors I don't see too often. I also don't really comment on this thread anymore, but I love love love your seeker and just wanted to say that. LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    Kiriumi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    @Eiria

I'm so very flattered you went off w/my suggestion & actually did some experimenting. ^-^
    I really like the first, second & fourth one. The only reason why I would advise against the third one is because the jet black color strips the hairstyle of its aesthetics. You can't see the texture anymore. But, I like the other three color schemes you've got going. The fourth one in particular really captures my eye! As I said earlier, I really love the look of white hair + tanned skin. I'm not sure if you would enjoy this color, however, I think your character could potentially pull it off.

It's basically a very dark red. Kinda like an auburn! Paired w/tanned skin, or bright colored eyes--Oh, I bet she'd look awesome! You don't have to give it a try but I thought maybe you'd find it interesting! Anyways--I like that idea, or the white hair best. (The color scheme in the first screenie you posted is lovely as well. But your seeker just seems like she portrays that of a very strong woman. Bolder colors & contrasts would stand out over pastels/softer colors imo.) Btw, I'll supply a screenshot of what the dark red color looks like:

(My poor attempt at a mature char ;-;)

207rsx0.jpg
    6i5fs5.jpg

Obviously it's the 2nd one, hehe!
    I dunno, I personally like it a lot! Anyway, I hope you find this helpful. b:cute
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    @VenusArmani

Thank you! I like those colors too! They remind me of a soft fairy look or something. Im thinking of making a sweeter looking mystic with these colors n_n.

@Kiriumi

I just wanted to say that I LOVE the hair color you recommended. Its a very beautiful red wine type color. I think its amazing. I also gave the white hair a try again but with darker skin and light eyes. It makes her kind of exotic looking. .n__n.
    BTW I really like your character :D.

2012-04-2116-21-24.jpg
    2012-04-2116-20-02-1.jpg
    2012-04-2116-27-08-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    @Kiriumi

I just wanted to say that I LOVE the hair color you recommended. Its a very beautiful red wine type color. I think its amazing. I also gave the white hair a try again but with darker skin and light eyes. It makes her kind of exotic looking. .n__n.

2012-04-2116-21-24.jpg
    2012-04-2116-20-02-1.jpg
    2012-04-2116-27-08-1.jpg

Unffff~ She TOTALLY pulls off that hair color!
    She looks gorgeous & the white hair really works too! Such an exotic beautyyy.<3

(Awh, & thank you. x3 I had to convince myself she was at least decent looking. b:chuckle)

--Edit

Toyed around w/her a bit more & I think I can finally say I'm content w/the outcome!
    Refined her face a tad, particularly the eyebrows & ofc changed the hairstyle. Perhaps the lighting in the screenie results in a seemingly wide nose, but it looks fine in game--least to me. Tried giving her the name 'Vitani' but 'twas taken! D: (After LK2, I just love that name & her eyes do resemble some felinity.) That's arright, tho. I probably won't play her at all, but it was still super fun tinkering w/the customization. :3

Vitani.jpg
  • facepalm1337
    facepalm1337 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Lemmeh know what you all think bout my sin.

2012-04-2203-35-08.jpg
  • facepalm1337
    edited April 2012
    I noticed my previous pic of my sin may not have been close enough LOL
    So here another pic b:surrender

2012-04-2203-49-22.jpg
  • facepalm1337
    edited April 2012
    @Kiriumi
    I give your seeker a 10/10
    I like how your seeker is very unique and hardly anyone has that scarlet hair colour.
    Keep up the great changes to your char.b:victory
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    @VenusArmani

Thank you! I like those colors too! They remind me of a soft fairy look or something. Im thinking of making a sweeter looking mystic with these colors n_n.

@Kiriumi

2012-04-2116-21-24.jpg
    2012-04-2116-20-02-1.jpg
    2012-04-2116-27-08-1.jpg

Just wanted to pop in and say, I'd kill for her .ini file. Love the face on her so much. Perfect customization. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    @Kiriumi

I think Im actually going to give my seeker a makeover and use the hair color you suggested. Its a really beautiful color. Your seeker looks so cool now n_n I especially love her eyes and her smug smile. She does resemble a feline. Its pretty awesome!

@Facepalm1337

Cool sin! I usually dont like that hairstyle but it looks good on him! The only thing I would suggest is giving him a little color and making the nose a bit shorter n___n 4/5

@Narriru

Why thank you very much! It took me forever to tweak her features to the correct proportions. I dont give out my .ini files because I still want my character to look original BUT I would LOVE to tweak with other people's .ini files or make you a character sometime. I love customizing characters .> u <.

Here is my attempt at a sweeter,younger looking mystic :3
    I think she kinda looks like a doll n___n

2012-04-2214-18-59.jpg
    2012-04-2214-24-54-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    @facepalm1337

Thank ya for the rating, kind sir. ^-^
    I often times see male tideborns that remind me too much of their presets. I understand it's difficult to stray from that, but your character does not fall into that category! I would suggest reducing the length of his nose & maybe getting him some fashion so that colors are being introduced. 3/5

@Eiria

'Here is my attempt at a sweeter,younger looking mystic :3'

I do believe you achieved just that! Your mystic is so lovely. I'm so fond of her eyes & her dulcet smile! Her features really do remind me of her 'big sister' w/noticeable variations, ofc--but the nature of their personalities are completely diametrical. Personally, I perceive the seeker as strong, self-assuring & sexy; whereas this one here feels more sweet, demure & doll-like! I applaud your ability to make yet another char deserving of a 5/5 & would love to see you experiment w/some other colors for her! Although, this honey chestnut color is very cute indeed. C:

Sorry if I'm overly enthusiastic, but I just share the same love for customizing as you. It feels wonderful when I'm able to customize a whole look, fashion & all, that invokes a story. I've actually contemplated creating a short story of which my Mystic and Seeker are a part of. I'm very easily inspired. o_x

But, I digress--looking forward to seeing more of your chars! b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I would LOVE to tweak with other people's .ini files or make you a character sometime. I love customizing characters .> u <.
    olors for her! Although, this honey chestnut color is very cute indeed. C:

Sorry if I'm overly enthusiastic, but I just share the same love for customizing as you. It feels wonderful when I'm able to customize a whole look, fashion & all, that invokes a story. I've actually contemplated creating a short story of which my Mystic and Seeker are a part of. I'm very easily inspired. o_x

But, I digress--looking forward to seeing more of your chars! b:cute[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

You two should consider contributing to this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1269451 I think many people would like what you came up with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    @VenusArmani

Wow! Didn't know a thread like this was ever made! Contributing to this site should serve as a good use of my free time once the artistic urges hit. b:laughb:thanks
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    @Kiriumi

I think Im actually going to give my seeker a makeover and use the hair color you suggested. Its a really beautiful color. Your seeker looks so cool now n_n I especially love her eyes and her smug smile. She does resemble a feline. Its pretty awesome!

@Facepalm1337

Cool sin! I usually dont like that hairstyle but it looks good on him! The only thing I would suggest is giving him a little color and making the nose a bit shorter n___n 4/5

@Narriru

Why thank you very much! It took me forever to tweak her features to the correct proportions. I dont give out my .ini files because I still want my character to look original BUT I would LOVE to tweak with other people's .ini files or make you a character sometime. I love customizing characters .> u <.

Here is my attempt at a sweeter,younger looking mystic :3
    I think she kinda looks like a doll n___n

2012-04-2214-18-59.jpg
    2012-04-2214-24-54-1.jpg

I understand. Ill have to pm you sometime with some character files id like you to tweak. Will be tonight hopefully.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2012
    @Kiriumi

Thank you so much for all of your kind compliments :D. I actually was going for a "little sister" effect so Im glad that you noticed! xD I too kinda like to have stories or themes among some of the characters I make n___n. Thats not a bad thing though hehe. I tired Experimenting with more colors for my mystic, but I have to keep more opaque eye colors because...well...light eye colors make her eyes look way too open..and huge..almost alien like xD.. I tried a white hair variation though..and it looked pretty cute...reminded me of a little bunny rabbit or lamb lol
    2012-04-2214-09-59-1.jpg

Overall though, I think I like the chestnut hair color so I'll probably stick with that....for now. n___n

@VenusArmani

Awesome thread! Id love tp play around with other peoples creations. I also posted a TB for people to use. :3

@Narriru

Alright, Id love to help! :3
    PM any time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver
    _Prisca_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You two should consider contributing to this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1269451 I think many people would like what you came up with.

Yep, and I specially want @Kiriumi's toon eyes b:cute
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I'm on fire!

Whimsey.png

Boo

i still remember seeing this picture years ago, and its epicness has not decreased a single bit. perfect timing+perfect hat=so hot that the earth just melted and then evaporated into space.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    @Eiria

She does look like a bunny, doesn't she? x3 Mhmhm, I understand what you mean about needing more opaque colors. I've a base blue color that's just as opaque as the black that I use for my Mystic if ever you needed more ideas. The white hair is precious, even w/a light complexion, but many soft colors would work just as well so you've countless options. :3

@_Prisca_

Well, she wasn't a toon I really considered seriously playing so you might just see her .ini file on that site Venus provided. C:
  • veronabot
    veronabot Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    92aa14903b66b3ee6377d507843d01121335223956.jpg
    a22a052d25d7d38a900c42bbe47f3c021335223930.jpg
    got fashion for my seeker
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Can't even see her face, just her fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Just wanted to say...

Ajiuo (a few pages ago)
    I love that screenie, and your mystic is so pretty! Really really nice. <3 6/5

Here's my new Archer... Hope you like her <3

2012-04-2505-16-04333.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:sad not many to rate
    facepalm1337: I agree with Kerona, but I do like the skin color
    on your sin, im not mush a fan of male tbs but he has such a neat look, but does need a bit of color 4/5

veronabot; he looks cute and like the light eyes, nice fashion to btw 4.5/5

Eiria: 5/5 for both, really like your mystic, got such a sweet feel to her, like how she has a differnt kinda adittude fro your seeker, though really liked that honey color, white hair mystic nice to but more common also love that she has a cutesty look wiht smaller iris very very cool

Bianchia: i usally like a little color but in this case it works being all white, kinda makes me think of a celestial feel to her 5/5

Akico-Chan: he is cute and love his colors 5/5

Ziraia: lol your pic wasnt there when I rated, so I m editing so I can rate

5/5 I love her mouth really like how the top lip is, and that hair frames her face really nice makes her eyes stand out. wonder what she looks like in color cause in black and white she is a cutie

not gonna post Bright snece all I did was make her a blonde, first blonde not sure if I feeling it so might go back to brunette will post her in fashion thread thoughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sakuraasukaa
    sakuraasukaa Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wana see what you all think of my seeker :)

Seek.jpg

Here is the link so you can zoom in as well.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee442/Josh_Saunders/Seek.jpg
  • marcelina5544
    marcelina5544 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Nice placement of the sword
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    rating starts from pg 679 since i havent been on in a while.

ziria- seeker- i love the chose of eye color its very demonic but idk if the pink hair is the perfect fit for her look. and eg should have a third eye. w/o a third eye i feel like a veno without ears D: but she's very nice.
    archer- she looks like a sexeh veno with that hair/ear. wut more can i say she's sexeh.

dimthought- ur seeker look like the girl next door. i love that hair on her. it works well. the hair color and the skin ton goes very well together. the eyes nose and lips are perfect. im loving her :3

blanchia- its too bright to really see her actual face. but i like the eye make up and the hair.

ajuo- shes very cute.i love the love bird hair.

aiko_chan- i like his eyes color and the hair. the color theme fits well with each other. which is hard to do since eg eyes are very hard to put the right color on.

kiriumi- ur graphic seting is on very low so everything looks a lil blur. but i like her green eyes and blood red hair.

here's wut i've been working on o.o
    mystic(pst... someone tell me how do i get rid of that blue bar i was messing with the seting and idk wut i did D: )
    2012-04-2709-53-20.jpg
    2012-04-2709-52-59.jpg
    mah baby sage veno all grown up ish... she's 96 now lolz x.x'
    2012-04-2710-13-23.jpg
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    seeker- i love the chose of eye color its very demonic but idk if the pink hair is the perfect fit for her look. and eg should have a third eye. w/o a third eye i feel like a veno without ears D: but she's very nice.
    archer- she looks like a sexeh veno with that hair/ear. wut more can i say she's sexeh.

Thanks :) oh, and about the third eye.. To me it looks like a sticker smashed on the forehead o,o i never liked it tbh. But that's just me.

Baby_pho
    Mystic - dunno what to say, im not a fan of kid-looking chars really. She got that little sister-look. I guess that's what you were going for. 3/5
    Veno - I dont think the bunny ears and the black hair goes good together, but other than that she's really cute. 4.5/5

Also, i made this thingy to show how to remove the bars over your chars head. Just press those green dots in the red sircle ^^

CharBar2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • sakuraasukaa
    sakuraasukaa Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Still no rating for my seeker QQ

@Baby_pho - Mystic: 3/5 as Ziraia stated I dont like child looking toons.
    - Veno: 4.5/5 she is hella cute
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    sakuraasukaa: Ill rate ya b:pleased well from the SS he a bit to far to really see face being that dark. But I really do like the color of him with the eye color gives him a more fiendish look. 3/5

Baby_pho: I always like your toons. mystic: 4/5 I like childish toons, but kinda okward looking when the body is well mature. other than that she has a chibi feel to her b:cute
    veno 5/5 such a cute bunny =) I personally prefer dark hair to light, I like it to with the white fashion, and the pink lips

well I posted just a few post above, just wanted to give ya a rating Sakuraasukaa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]