FC Glitch Update

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Dude don't bring Frankie in this, he has enough to do and for the record HE DID SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT! That's what everyone is QQing about. doooon't even start flipping raging on Frankie who is just relaying information. That's like shooting the horse because the rider scared you. WTH!!! Moderating the forums isn't his job that's what we have mod's for like Shelly who has been all over this post today like white on rice asking everyone to let it go because it is what it is. Thank you have a nice day.

Lol I like that analogy. b:victory
  • protogoos
    protogoos Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I have counted 6 105 gripping posts in general alone today. WTH is wrong with you people? Yes, there was a glitch, yes it was exploited but let's really think about this for a minute or two shall we?

Pulls up my big girl panties and sets to work.

1.) 105 is not a fantasy number. Many of the same people you all are QQing about in game have BEEN PLAYING THE DANG THING SINCE BETA! I KNOW, I was too was in Beta and recognize many names of old schoolers. And on the Mala servers the levels are higher...hmmmm did they glitch too? Should theeeey be banned? FFS Shuut it.

2.) Yes, there was a glitch...how many glitches are there in the game? MANY!! and I mean MANY!! When is it just a smart game play and when is it deemed an actual TOS glitch and bannable? I can assure you, because there are so many people fussing that before they could come up with a semi-solution great time, resources, lawyers, marketing reps and brain power went in to deciding how to MICRO manage these STUUUPID questions. Which meant guess what....They had LESS time to work on the TRUE TICKETS of people who had REAL ISSUES!!!

3.) We have all done things to make game leveling easier. Some go in, go through walls and kill mobs that need to be killed all stealthly soloing instances. (Is this a glitch now because only THAT CLASS can do it? Some Zhen areas, some oracle, some hyper, some move a boss so he doesn't AOE. Some Stand in a straight line from the tank and NEVER move so they don't get AOE one shotted! These are things you learn in the game that make it easier to succeed. Like purging a specific boss in TT so it's not such a friggin nightmare. You need different classes (or used too til Sins and Seekers all powered us) to run instances. That's why it was called a PERFECT SQUAD in GAMA!

4.) People are here to play the game their way. If you don't want to do it their way DON'T. That's the great thing about that clever little device on your shoulders we have the right to choose. (for those confused....YOUR BRAIN!) Now stop gripping and say okay PW STAFF (NOT GM's specifically) Have made a decision on how they are going to hangle this situation....okay....MOVE ON!

oh and 1 more thing... It's easier to get things done nicely than by spewing on nastiness. It's why my hugs are humps...cuz come on everyone is happier after a good hump.

Oh and because I am sure it will come up. No I don't have ANY char 105 or anywhere close. Nor do I have 100 different chars. I have been on 4 servers. And only have wizzies on each. I play this game to pass the time and to meet people and to hopefully make a few of you laugh, make others feel special and hopefully all smile now and again. Because REAL LIFE is HARD! So, I guess it urks me when I see so many people being ugly and unkind to one another. Making others happy makes me happy. Killing mobs just to kill them makes me happy.

Hmmm:
    So you want to know what the issue is well here goes.
    An exploit is a breach in the ToS we have all agreed to who knows how many times. With punishment ranging from temporary banning to permanent banning.

We expect as a majority to be banned at least temporarily if we knowingly breach this rule. Those that don't are either fools or liars.

We saw many a person abusing this even after it was posted by the powers to be to cease and desist that all abusers would be banned.

Now they start to ban them and suddenly get tickets from them saying bbbbutttt I did no wrong you are being mean and not nice I'm gonna tell my momma on you. So since many of these people spend more money then those who didn't breach this rule this occurs:

Picture a Jail cell with a single light bulb and in the background is heard "Nobody knows what trouble I've caused etc...". A flash is seen as all whites out and in comes PWI in their fairy garb saying I am your fairy *GM* GodMother and I am here to set you free. Then waves a magic Fairy/Veno wand and all is forgiven as if no crime against the ToS occured.

This is what we are all rightfully pissed about, for we have if you ask around seen more and higher length banning occur from people who before they knew it were in the air fighting a boss that may or may not AoE from range by bow spell or crook. As many people would not think a known design of the game not declared as a glitch to be a wanted result.

Where is the proper application of justice comparing these two I dare anyone to explain that to us.

So in the end anyone who doesn't truly understand our anger must be trulyspecial and belong on the shrto bus or in the limos of those who have breached the ToS and are being treated like ViP's by PWI.

*Gets off my pulpet and then sets fire to it. Muahahahahahaaaab:pleased
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Come on everyone, theres no use to get bent out of shape so badly over something that happened a year ago.
    1st Clue: it happened a year ago. and just were just now getting around to 'punishment?"
    Shouldn't that alone tell you something?

I remember checking the rankings every few days to see where i stood in the list on my archer. At one point, i was listed as being the 7th highest on my server, and was determined to grind my way to the top 5. Once the goonies became common knowledge, needless to say, I wasnt even listed after a couple of weeks. Did it annoy me? you know it did. Was there any point in whining over it? Its a GAME , ofc not.

Everyone is saying "they won't even uphold their own TOS".
    Did you all forget to read this part?

11. User Conduct
    (lots of blah blah blah here) and then last para says:
    PWE may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within PWE's discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community and the Website. By using the Website, you agree you will be bound by PWE's determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.

Sometimes these forums are like a car wreck.. everyone slows down, sticks their head out the window, and gapes.
    Seriously, all that does is cause a cluster ***.

Its a game, games are for enjoyment, fun, having something to do to pass the time. Nothing more, nothing less. Take a deep breath, it is what it is. Go back to enjoying yourselves. Remember NOTHING has changed from 2 weeks ago until today, and you were enjoying the game then. (and if you weren't , i dunno what your still doing here)
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Best solution... have an event and restore the dragoon xp back to normal for 1 month only. During that time people can catch up if they can.. after that it gets nerfed again.

b:scorn! !!B\b:fatb/S!! !b:scorn

That would just simply Cause An EXPLOSIVE! Rise on all FC (Squad/Run) Costs, that might Rival that of a Complete LG~ADDICTs (LG~Run Costs); too anyone. who wanted too join a glitch squad!! That would make it Completely Unaffordable! For most who want to have a chance to level that way, even if it was brought back for your month "So Quit trying to make the 'Rich, Richer!' Many of the players couldn't afford the 'Old Prices' in the first place! The 'Newer 1s' under your idea would be Stratospherically High!!"..........

The answer lies in either: Rollin back 'OBVIOUSLY GLITCHED' Characters "All of them that showed a 'Unrealistically Fast' level advance" And don't show, (item's use~for the XP) in their 'History Logs' {Oracle's, Orders of Blessing & Etc.})" back down too where they were before the Blatantly Obvious Time, of their Obnoxiously Astronomical rise {None of this BS! About a (2-5 level) drop only! "If they were 30th when they started it, they go back down to 30th"} //or// Giving everyone else 1 H*LL of Alot! Of level boosts, too (All or Most) the characters that currently exist (in-game) That are not tied through too a Suspected (Multi-client) Glitcher..........b:beatup

That is, If they're not going to ever bother to do any type of BANs on this 1......Because {DEVs}: trying to brush this 1 Under the RUG!! Isn't gonna Work this time {DEVs}.... Not after the 'Double De'tente!' Of Your's on, not only '1! BUT 2!!~SP DEBACLEs' which you're still putting off on fixing at all, even now (Atleast, some of the SPs {PK Campers} Actually got Punished!!)....... b:surrender
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    That would just simply Cause An EXPLOSIVE! Rise on all FC (Squad/Run) Costs

It only makes sense.

Would you rather pay for 50+ FCC runs/heads or just 1-3 goons sessions? (Don't know exactly how many would be a correct comparison since I was not here during the Goon stuf)

Personally I agree with 1 of 2 solutions:

1) Rollback the majority of the 105's (all these people that know who gooned are most likely to carry screenshots or other forms of proof [after all if these people wanted the gooners banned i'm sure they carry evidence so they can be banned] if indeed PWE's tracking tools suck hard...)

2) Restore Goon exp and make it legal.
    No
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Come on everyone, theres no use to get bent out of shape so badly over something that happened a year ago.
    1st Clue: it happened a year ago. and just were just now getting around to 'punishment?"
    Shouldn't that alone tell you something?

I remember checking the rankings every few days to see where i stood in the list on my archer. At one point, i was listed as being the 7th highest on my server, and was determined to grind my way to the top 5. Once the goonies became common knowledge, needless to say, I wasnt even listed after a couple of weeks. Did it annoy me? you know it did. Was there any point in whining over it? Its a GAME , ofc not.

Everyone is saying "they won't even uphold their own TOS".
    Did you all forget to read this part?

11. User Conduct
    (lots of blah blah blah here) and then last para says:
    PWE may take any actions and impose any penalties we deem necessary to discourage and punish any violation of these terms or any other illegal or inappropriate conduct, all without prior notice or warning. The determination as to whether a violation has occurred and who is responsible for such act is solely within PWE's discretion, and is based on what we deem best for the community and the Website. By using the Website, you agree you will be bound by PWE's determination as to whether a violation has occurred and any penalty we choose to implement.

Sometimes these forums are like a car wreck.. everyone slows down, sticks their head out the window, and gapes.
    Seriously, all that does is cause a cluster ***.

Its a game, games are for enjoyment, fun, having something to do to pass the time. Nothing more, nothing less. Take a deep breath, it is what it is. Go back to enjoying yourselves. Remember NOTHING has changed from 2 weeks ago until today, and you were enjoying the game then. (and if you weren't , i dunno what your still doing here)

I read the ToS's of things when I sign up and that sure as **** wasn't there 2-3 years ago. Not surprised PWE doesn't ask you to accept new terms or be cut off (Like any other service that changes its terms), but lol, what a *** little change.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It only makes sense.

Would you rather pay for 50+ FCC runs/heads or just 1-3 goons sessions? (Don't know exactly how many would be a correct comparison since I was not here during the Goon stuf)

Personally I agree with 1 of 2 solutions:

1) Rollback the majority of the 105's (all these people that know who gooned are most likely to carry screenshots or other forms of proof [after all if these people wanted the gooners banned i'm sure they carry evidence so they can be banned] if indeed PWE's tracking tools suck hard...)

2) Restore Goon exp and make it legal.

It'll, just be too bad for everyone, that if They Do 'Fully Restore' the {GOON Glitch} that they don't just make it a '"!FREE RUN!" Ran by the GMs~Personally (As part of their Duties!! & make it devoid of the need to pay anyone Jack****! for it...b:pleasedb:chuckle

Now! That might make the rest of us Forgive {PWE} For this debacle, that they're (In~Excusable) Negligence, has made out of this situation........b:laughb:victory
  • I_willscrewU - Sanctuary
    I_willscrewU - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    - how about we lower the exp required for 104 and 105? this will be a perfect punishment for glitchers and a way to make it right for the rest of the comunity that is still working for 104 and 105 the honest way -- b:bye
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:chuckle
    Krisnda wrote: »

Curtsey's
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ansha - Dreamweaver
    Ansha - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I have counted 6 105 gripping posts in general alone today. WTH is wrong with you people? Yes, there was a glitch, yes it was exploited but let's really think about this for a minute or two shall we?

Pulls up my big girl panties and sets to work.

1.) 105 is not a fantasy number. Many of the same people you all are QQing about in game have BEEN PLAYING THE DANG THING SINCE BETA! I KNOW, I was too was in Beta and recognize many names of old schoolers. And on the Mala servers the levels are higher...hmmmm did they glitch too? Should theeeey be banned? FFS Shuut it.

2.) Yes, there was a glitch...how many glitches are there in the game? MANY!! and I mean MANY!! When is it just a smart game play and when is it deemed an actual TOS glitch and bannable? I can assure you, because there are so many people fussing that before they could come up with a semi-solution great time, resources, lawyers, marketing reps and brain power went in to deciding how to MICRO manage these STUUUPID questions. Which meant guess what....They had LESS time to work on the TRUE TICKETS of people who had REAL ISSUES!!!

3.) We have all done things to make game leveling easier. Some go in, go through walls and kill mobs that need to be killed all stealthly soloing instances. (Is this a glitch now because only THAT CLASS can do it? Some Zhen areas, some oracle, some hyper, some move a boss so he doesn't AOE. Some Stand in a straight line from the tank and NEVER move so they don't get AOE one shotted! These are things you learn in the game that make it easier to succeed. Like purging a specific boss in TT so it's not such a friggin nightmare. You need different classes (or used too til Sins and Seekers all powered us) to run instances. That's why it was called a PERFECT SQUAD in GAMA!

4.) People are here to play the game their way. If you don't want to do it their way DON'T. That's the great thing about that clever little device on your shoulders we have the right to choose. (for those confused....YOUR BRAIN!) Now stop gripping and say okay PW STAFF (NOT GM's specifically) Have made a decision on how they are going to hangle this situation....okay....MOVE ON!

oh and 1 more thing... It's easier to get things done nicely than by spewing on nastiness. It's why my hugs are humps...cuz come on everyone is happier after a good hump.

Oh and because I am sure it will come up. No I don't have ANY char 105 or anywhere close. Nor do I have 100 different chars. I have been on 4 servers. And only have wizzies on each. I play this game to pass the time and to meet people and to hopefully make a few of you laugh, make others feel special and hopefully all smile now and again. Because REAL LIFE is HARD! So, I guess it urks me when I see so many people being ugly and unkind to one another. Making others happy makes me happy. Killing mobs just to kill them makes me happy.
    +1000

Probably the only sane post I've seen here. It's nice to know that at least one person cares more about playing the game and having fun than being compensated.

You're my hero, Nymfysubstaz.b:kiss
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Dude don't bring Frankie in this, he has enough to do and for the record HE DID SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT! That's what everyone is QQing about. doooon't even start flipping raging on Frankie who is just relaying information. That's like shooting the horse because the rider scared you. WTH!!! Moderating the forums isn't his job that's what we have mod's for like Shelly who has been all over this post today like white on rice asking everyone to let it go because it is what it is. Thank you have a nice day.
    Krisnda wrote: »

Not quite.
  • Merlox - Raging Tide
    Merlox - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    u know ive spent a ton of money in pwi hell ill throw 3k usd in the game bring it back ban me for a day and hell ill be happy if not expect me to convince all my friends to go to **** and diablo 3 or hell u know what u might as well be like d2 set up pwe web site and sell pre lvled toons to people ill buy a lvl 105 from pwe cuz basicly u let all the people off with no punishment but yet willing to ban people for account shareing or glitching bosses with venos or the 1-4 glitch etc
  • MrFortySeven - Harshlands
    MrFortySeven - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    PWE and *ALL* of it's employees are F**KING JOKES

This thread is the proof. I haven't seen a response in HOW long ???

b:angry
  • Ansha - Dreamweaver
    Ansha - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    PWE and *ALL* of it's employees are F**KING JOKES

This thread is the proof. I haven't seen a response in HOW long ???

b:angry

What do you want them to say? Oops? Do you want them to make some statement that you can fight against so you can feel like you've won something? What? Be specific. What do you want them to say?

You want a GM to reply? Not gonna happen. For one, the GMs are for in game things. The Forums are not their domain. Further, with all the hate, anger, and even DEATH THREATS *i'm looking at you, mr. give them a double barrel shotgun* that have been directed at the PWE staff, I wouldn't want to talk to any of you either.
    People are complaining about how GMs aren't in game and they don't make their presence known- with how angry, mean, and spiteful everyone here has been the last few days I wouldn't want to show my face in game either. How any of them see past all the bile some of these posters bring to have fun with players in game at all really speaks to their character.

You want heads on stakes? You won't get them. Deal with it.

You want them to re allow the glitch? HIGHLY unlikely.

I get that people are upset. But think of it like having a fight with a friend. I got into a fight with a friend of mine, and we were so mad at each other that we couldn't speak without spitting acid. It got to the point where all that anger was twisting in my stomach like a pit of snakes, and I couldn't take it anymore. So I ordered us a pizza, and we moved past it.

Sometimes, that's what you need to do. Sit down, have some pizza, and move past it without there being any "justice" or resolution. Sometimes you don't get that. Sometimes all you get in life is the peace of being able to move forward.

I know this probably isn't even going to be read, but if even ONE person reads this and thinks "yeah, you know what, I have better things to do than spend my day being mad at something that I enjoy" ... just one person realizing that we don't have to be pissed off all the time would be enough.
  • Merlox - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    see prime example pwe is becomeing a joke BOI is not ur flag ship game yet u have more to do there better events and better service and pwi nothing happesn

Soo pwi once again shows that they dont care about their players or their rules , they dont give a **** about anything.

I gooned my barb from 101 to 102 but was too lazy to do it to 105 ,wish i wasnt and roll around like a bosss with lvl 105.

When it was 2x i ran vana with a 105 bm i never knew he existed on srv and ive been around for soo long since gold was 100 k.

Anyway pwi players will suck it up again and play this **** game,wich once was great and they try week after week to kill it more and maybe someday they will succeed.

I'll wait now my 7 days ban LMAO .

So yes i gooned ,i gooned,i gooned, i gooned ,i goooned exploited a glitch and didnt get punished b: = copied from some one that posted here
    edited April 2012
    I'll wait now my 7 days ban LMAO .

You wont, they don't ban even that long any more. You haven't heard ?? It will hardly last 24 hours...!
  • Merlox - Raging Tide
    edited April 2012
    You wont, they don't ban even that long any more. You haven't heard ?? It will hardly last 24 hours...!

was not me i copied that from some one that posted its a jke pwi gms dont care about the game so i think ima just convine all my close friends to leave and help gear them on d3 find a better ame to spend money on
    edited April 2012
    was not me i copied that from some one that posted its a jke pwi gms dont care about the game so i think ima just convine all my close friends to leave and help gear them on d3 find a better ame to spend money on

I hear ya, I am already starting to look myself, so that I can keep my options open.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    MANY PEOPLE ARE UPSET. We are upset because we feel powerless to do anything about this disgraceful situation and decision . It's caused utter anarchy server-wide , with people acting out in frustration but..

WE ARE NOT POWERLESS , I want to let you all know that . We , the people who play this game , have far more power than we give ourselves credit for . I commend all who have posted their disgust and disapproval in these threads , however..

WE WILL BE HEARD . And we will be heard loud and clear . In a manner that surpasses language barriers , geographical location , and cultural differences . In a language that is unmistakable . In a way that is un-ignorable .

MONEY TALKS . Make no mistake about it . It is the language that will make this company sit up and take notice.

TO CHARGE OR NOT TO CHARGE , that is the question . 1 by 1 , TOGETHER we can all make a difference and swing power back in our favour . We will not be treated this way any longer . It's time to vote with your hip pocket , or rather , without it and send a crystal clear message to this company that we will take this treatment no more.

USE YOU NEW FOUND POWER now , one and all , to affirm our stance , and make our message heard loud and clear.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I get that people are upset. But think of it like having a fight with a friend. I got into a fight with a friend of mine, and we were so mad at each other that we couldn't speak without spitting acid. It got to the point where all that anger was twisting in my stomach like a pit of snakes, and I couldn't take it anymore. So I ordered us a pizza, and we moved past it.

Sometimes, that's what you need to do. Sit down, have some pizza, and move past it without there being any "justice" or resolution. Sometimes you don't get that. Sometimes all you get in life is the peace of being able to move forward.

I know this probably isn't even going to be read, but if even ONE person reads this and thinks "yeah, you know what, I have better things to do than spend my day being mad at something that I enjoy" ... just one person realizing that we don't have to be pissed off all the time would be enough.

I support this... Can I have a slice of pizza then? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    What do you want them to say? Oops? Do you want them to make some statement that you can fight against so you can feel like you've won something? What? Be specific. What do you want them to say?

You want a GM to reply? Not gonna happen. For one, the GMs are for in game things. The Forums are not their domain. Further, with all the hate, anger, and even DEATH THREATS *i'm looking at you, mr. give them a double barrel shotgun* that have been directed at the PWE staff, I wouldn't want to talk to any of you either.
    People are complaining about how GMs aren't in game and they don't make their presence known- with how angry, mean, and spiteful everyone here has been the last few days I wouldn't want to show my face in game either. How any of them see past all the bile some of these posters bring to have fun with players in game at all really speaks to their character.

You want heads on stakes? You won't get them. Deal with it.

You want them to re allow the glitch? HIGHLY unlikely.

You shouldn't have many better things to do than stand up to a severe injustice dealt against you. That should be high up in the priority list.
    edited April 2012
    upsides wrote: »
    You shouldn't have many better things to do than stand up to a severe injustice dealt against you. That should be high up in the priority list.

Actually if that is high on your priority list you probably don't have much of a life (which I thought I hadn't)... My highest priority's: Eat, drink, sleep, going to bathroom, shower, exercise, watch anime/movies/whatever, play video games... And somewhere after that comes socializing, shopping, doing stuff outdoors, etc... You'd better sort out your highest priorities sometimes or you might end up like this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • upsides
    upsides Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Actually if that is high on your priority list you probably don't have much of a life (which I thought I hadn't)... My highest priority's: Eat, drink, sleep, going to bathroom, shower, exercise, watch anime/movies/whatever, play video games... And somewhere after that comes socializing, shopping, doing stuff outdoors, etc... You'd better sort out your highest priorities sometimes or you might end up like this...

It's clear that the word high holds a different meaning for you. Or perhaps you have a very small priority list. In any case injustice dealt to me in a game is a more important issue to deal with than playing that game while ignoring that issue.
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2012

People are freaking on him because he is the "voice" of PWI right now, and is the only person who can really relay information from the players to people that somewhat matter/give a ****.

Ohhh look at that Diablo3 is having an open beta for everyone this weekend. Sweet b:pleased
    NGTUy53.png

• Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    this...

lol, cute.
    edited April 2012
    lol, cute.

VG Cats... They're awesome... They make all kinds of comics to anything game-related... b:victory Also if you like Pokemon (or have liked it in the past) you should read their "super effective" comics... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thenewclass
    thenewclass Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver

we r asking frankie because he is our means of communication with pwi developers so yes he should have been more cooperative with this i mean if gms don't care about 90 pages then there's a problem
  • TogoShino - Sanctuary
    TogoShino - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lol. this is not going to happen.

/fail
    May 18, 2009

TogoShino - 101 Demon Sin
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:bye not gonna happen, so stop QQing about it and move on
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker