i want double drops with the 1 month exp/SP

Options
Nnorzio_BR - Lost City
Nnorzio_BR - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Everyone in game wants it.We deserve it because your game is over priced.Gold is to high.Drop rate is so poor.Even 2x is ****.You let the OP people get to 105.You banned them for 7 days but it was only what 2-3 days?They all back playing again.Game still isn't balanced.
Adding drops isn't going to hurt the game more than it already is.c'mon Frankie.Make this game worth logging into!I love this game its fun and I can't get enough of it.
Post edited by Nnorzio_BR - Lost City on

Comments

• Myrakou - Sanctuary
    Myrakou - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You do realize that frequent 2x drops only will raise the prices of things in the long run, right?

Damn greedy people...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    everyone In Game Wants It.we Deserve It Because Your Game Is Over Priced.gold Is To High.drop Rate Is So Poor.even 2x Is ****.you Let The Op People Get To 105.you Banned Them For 7 Days But It Was Only What 2-3 Days?they All Back Playing Again.game Still Isn't Balanced.
    Adding Drops Isn't Going To Hurt The Game More Than It Already Is.c'mon Frankie.make This Game Worth Logging Into!i Love This Game Its Fun And I Can't Get Enough Of It.

Dude Shut Up And Stop Crying Like The Other Fails.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The economy today is what it is, in part, because of so many 2x drops events
    another 2x drops period is the LAST thing this game needs
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Double Drops= No

I personally wouldn't mind if they reserved 2x drops for a big holiday, say xmas, once a yr.
    I would like to see 2x Xp/spirit a few times a year though.

And before the QQ ensues i'm a farmer, and 75% of my coin comes from drops.
  • Nnorzio_BR - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    None of you are from Lost city server pvp*Your opinion don't matter. lol
  • Evil_Lynn - Raging Tide
    Evil_Lynn - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I want...2x scoops of ice cream with x2 xp/spirit b:laugh
    The Next Time You Think You're Perfect, Try Walking On Water
  • Myrakou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options

Please explain what being on a PVP server has to do with 2x drops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

says the guy with "BR" in his name.......

if you need 2x to do anything, quit already and go play a pserver

c'mon... someone had to say it....
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You are giving very bad reasons to start 2xb:lipcurl
  • Nnorzio_BR - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Please explain what being on a PVP server has to do with 2x drops.

becuz everyone here 105 with op gear.us lowbies need to lvl and get money to get strong.not one person from lost city server here to respond yet.*sigh*to that one other person.I would never play a pserver.and just cuz im Brazilain dont be hating on us BR'S
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Youleeah - Lost City
    Youleeah - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Everyone in game wants it.We deserve it because your game is over priced.Gold is to high.Drop rate is so poor.Even 2x is ****.You let the OP people get to 105.You banned them for 7 days but it was only what 2-3 days?They all back playing again.Game still isn't balanced.
    Adding drops isn't going to hurt the game more than it already is.c'mon Frankie.Make this game worth logging into!I love this game its fun and I can't get enough of it.

The games already free to play. Go get a job so you can credit card all you want. Other wise just farm like a pro and stop QQing.

Oh and if you already have a job and you can't afford to charge then obviously you need a new job because what every your doing now isn't working.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL :)
  • Myrakou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You don't need double drops to merchant and be able to buy great gear. Come again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rovart - Heavens Tear
    Rovart - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    QQ BR b:shocked
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    We just had 2x, let's wait and build up our Nirvana keys.....and for endless TT mats to sell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Nnorzio_BR - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    All of you dont even play this game.You all sit on fourms trolling.Dont listen to them Frankie they are trolls who like to make the game bad like the 105 gooners.Its always the same people hating and saying Q_Q w/e that means.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You don't need double drops to merchant and be able to buy great gear. Come again.

based on how the op sounds,understanding how to make money would probably be beyond the ops capabilities
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Adding drops isn't going to hurt the game more than it already is.

This is the very reasoning that messed up the in-game economy to begin with...

2x is not needed for the time being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    All of you dont even play this game.You all sit on fourms trolling.Dont listen to them Frankie they are trolls who like to make the game bad like the 105 gooners.Its always the same people hating and saying Q_Q w/e that means.

Dude... this is your place b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Myrakou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well, according to her core she is someone who claimed multiple times to have quit because this game sucks.

I love how you assume that we don't play this game. What a load of bullpoop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

b:laugh
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sure why not, the game is already screwed anyway.

Just beware, it is 80% of the drops you get now because of drop rate nerf and to top that off, coins you get from selling DQs to NPC nerf... so 2x is like getting 1.6 ratio so.... If we have too much 2x, rates will nerf AGAIN.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    You do realize that frequent 2x drops only will raise the prices of things in the long run, right?

This is the one thing the simpletons here will never understand.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This is the one thing the simpletons here will never understand.

How will having an over saturation of an item drive the price up for that item? From my understanding when you have a surplus of items the price for the item tends to go down and not up, no?

As far as the long term, if no one is buying that item because there is too much of it, that item will become worthless over time rather then more valueble. I mean look at the TT market none of that is expensive and hasn't been for a long time and thats because of 2x.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    See what i mean ...
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Myrakou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How will having an over saturation of an item drive the price up for that item? From my understanding when you have a surplus of items the price for the item tends to go down and not up, no?

Yes, that works for TT mats and vana stuff for example. Everyone farms it so there's much of it on the market, prices fall. But there's another side.

Let's say we got someone who grinds. Now 2x drops are enabled. That person makes more cash from grinding and ends up with more money. She will figure money isn't that hard to come by if 2x drops are often enough. And she will eventually stop caring if someone sells an item for 10k more now. She got the money to buy. The sellers will react and probably raise the price because they figure buyers will still buy.

I hate you for making me think about economy stuff at 4am. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    See what i mean ...

if your so smart why didn't you explain it? =/
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lets do a x4 drop and everyone is happy, no?

b:cute
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options

Yes, that works for TT mats and vana stuff for example. Everyone farms it so there's much of it on the market, prices fall. But there's another side.

Let's say we got someone who grinds. Now 2x drops are enabled. That person makes more cash from grinding and ends up with more money. She will figure money isn't that hard to come by if 2x drops are often enough. And she will eventually stop caring if someone sells an item for 10k more now. She got the money to buy. The sellers will react and probably raise the price because they figure buyers will still buy.

I hate you for making me think about economy stuff at 4am. b:surrender

So you are saying it's a bad thing that, Farmers are making more money for all their hard work during 2x and because of this extra money they are making, the merchants are going to start raising prices because a certain amount of people are buying tokens or whatever for 13k instead of 10k?

So instead of it being a good thing for Farmers who are making more money and can now afford the prices merchants are selling things at. it's a bad thing because now the merchants might raise their prices?

hrmm. maybe you two are right **** the farmers, they should be buying Zen.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    **** the farmers, they should be buying Zen.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]