FC Glitch Update

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It probably wouldn't matter since I'm sure the people who got temp banned have more than one account.

Oh its not the account which is banned its only THE CHAR who used the glitch, they can play other chars on same account...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wow, 10 pages of ignorant QQers. Come on, don't act upset. You should know by now everything PWE does is half-arsed.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    HT has the most Lv. 105 exploiters if I remember right. Its so bad, if they did ban every 105, the top TW faction would probably die immediately, among a few other key players in other TW factions.

How true.....b:pleased

I wonder what the 'Color Tree" on the {TW Map} Woulda looked like after that, had they actually Banned them?????b:chuckle

Now That woulda been Funny too watch, as it worked out!!!!!!b:laugh
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wow, 10 pages of ignorant QQers. Come on, don't act upset. You should know by now everything PWE does is half-arsed.

b:bye

Agreed...

If they weren't half-arsed, by now, they would have removed FC or return it back to normal and banned all the power leveled / goon glitching nooblets. Along with the other fail implements.
  • I_willscrewU - Sanctuary
    I_willscrewU - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    -- IT's amazingly obvious when you see a wizz 105, a cleric 105 , Barb , Archer and Seeker 105 isn't it soo amazingly obvious that they had to glitch fcc to get there? Heck i stealth fcc and still taking me ages to get to 104.. how do these classes explain their overnight' 105 level?

on happier notes; are those +11 and +12 orbs in the CS yet? need to +12 my junk! damnit
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Temporary bans? Wow! I can't believe it!!!!

My overwhelming surprise cannot be out-shined by anything except my overwhelming sarcasm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Eragon_Lover - Heavens Tear
    Eragon_Lover - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So why not make us open up the glitch and let everyone get to lvl 105 since its temp and make the game fair for everyone. the 105s that were there in like less than 2 weeks was so wrong. now we pay for it? sorry but my money can go elsewhere.
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    RoWarryor - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Soo pwi once again shows that they dont care about their players or their rules , they dont give a **** about anything.

I gooned my barb from 101 to 102 but was too lazy to do it to 105 ,wish i wasnt and roll around like a bosss with lvl 105.

When it was 2x i ran vana with a 105 bm i never knew he existed on srv and ive been around for soo long since gold was 100 k.

Anyway pwi players will suck it up again and play this **** game,wich once was great and they try week after week to kill it more and maybe someday they will succeed.

I'll wait now my 7 days ban LMAO b:laugh.

So yes i gooned ,i gooned,i gooned, i gooned ,i goooned exploited a glitch and didnt get punished b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    lol why am I not surpised it was a temp ban I mean seriously what else did you actually expect from pwe they never actually do anything serious about banning someone unless it has to do with real money that you try to scam off of them other than that theres never a perma ban I bet if players were making alt acc's and charging stuff on a cc then transfering it to another char then reversing the charge on the CC they'ed get a perma ban rofl b:bye again its all about the money can't say I'm not surpised though they actually did something at all though

Again the lesson is if theres an exploit exploit it 99.9% of the chances are it'll just be a slap on the wrist just like the old r9 medal glitch in dq pageb:surrender
  • douknowjello
    douknowjello Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I don't know what you guys were hoping to accomplish but banning people at this late date does nothing positive. If you were trying to send a message out to dissuade people from exploiting, just read this thread and you can see it's backfired. And a 7 day ban certainly won't appease the people QQing for the glitchers to be punished.

And honestly, if you really did only single out people who were high level because thats the only ones you were sure of that did the exploit, that's just wrong. But since I don't know how you came to conclude who the "worst offenders" were, I'll just say you guys can't wait this long and just NOW be handing out punishment. That'd be like a parent saying "Hey son, remember when you snuck out of the house 10 months ago....well guess what this is the week you're grounded". You have a certain time window to do stuff in and if you don't, then its gone. Doing this now makes PWI not only look bad but like you guys have lost your marbles.

This isn't even affecting me personally but it's making me see PWI different and not trust you guys to be fair. You waited too long on this one and now you guys are just plain wrong, not only for waiting to long but also for punishing some and not others. Again, I don't get what you were trying to do here but this tactic was bad for PWI public relations and this isn't going to make people see you as tough on exploiters. You guys just look incompetent and unfair.
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Hey all,

As you many of you know, there was a major glitch last year that allowed players to level up much more quickly than was normally possible. It involved performing certain abilities on one of the Frostcovered City bosses, which caused it to spawn hundreds of minibosses instead of just two, which was the normal amount spawned.

Although it was immediately deemed a bannable offense, as it violated term 11(k) of our Terms of Service, many players continued to exploit this glitch throughout the four months that it existed on our servers.

Today, the very worst offenders of this glitch exploitation have been given a temporary ban on their characters. They have also been removed from the PWI Rankings Page. While the case has been made that more people should have been banned, and permanently, for their transgressions, the fact is that we at PWE must take some of the blame for the glitch existing for as long as it did (4 months). For this reason we will not be banning anyone permanently for taking part in the exploitation.

We apologize for the glitch lasting as long as it did, and for the amount of time it took to take action against those who took advantage of it. The state of PWI is very important to us, and we thank you for your patience and support as we do what we can to keep the game running as smoothly as possible.

-The PWI Team

Hey frankie im laughing my *** off at u b:laugh i gooned like a **** ,cheated ur lame ToS and i feel good about it b:victory !

Give me a 7 days ban and everything will be all right oh yea! b:pleased
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    What a joke, I should've glitched to 105 b:shutup

Ah well, next time for sure b:bye
  • seitori
    edited April 2012
    Hey frankie im laughing my *** off at u b:laugh i gooned like a **** ,cheated ur lame ToS and i feel good about it b:victory !

Give me a 7 days ban and everything will be all right oh yea! b:pleased

Wow! even Admitted Glitchers, are starting to Run at the Mouth! At Frankie........... b:surprised

This is not gonna end well, at all!! If this sorta ****! Keeps up on Popping Up at the {ADMINs} Doors............b:shocked

Oh Well, atleast the (ADMINs) will finally realize that 'They need to Actually Punish the Glitchers in a Serious Way!' Rather then 'lightly tap them on the hand; and then try and become their friends'.........^v^!!!!!!
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Bunch of envious crybabies, enjyoing someone else's trouble and then complaining they did not get punished enough is just sad lol .

Never did a glitch but I know for a fact some of you whining about small penalties in this thread actually DID abuse the glitch just not as good as the top 105 nerds, so, **** and deal with it.

Ridiculous bans 6 months or more after the actual incident, its like me getting a ticket for disturbing public law and order for smth i did 6 years ago WTH when i got on court and asked to explain myself all I was thinking how the hell am i supposed to remember what i did drunk 6 years ago oO

They got banned, can we move on now?
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Scanning the list of those removed from rankings, I'm chuckling. Was this banning comprehensive? No. But whatever, it's only seven days. b:bye
    I think someone I know is gonna be late on her Morai Skills a bit...

101 to 102 isn't really "gooning your *** off" tbh. That's like 2 hrs of work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    Wow! even Admitted Glitchers, are starting to Run at the Mouth at Frankie........... b:surprised

This is not gonna end well, at all!! If this sorta ****! Keeps up on Popping Up at the {ADMINs} Doors............

Frankie implied it's ok to be a a exploiter of his lame Tos and cheat ur way up in this game because he doesnt have the guts to punish ones who did it.

I gooned ,exploited a glitch and even lvled some1 else's char at goons and FRANKIE can't do nothing about it so i feel goood! b:victory

Give me a 7 days ban and every1 that was a m.o.r.o.n and didn't exploited a glitch can envy me all they want ! b:cute

I cheated and i won!!!!! b:victoryb:victoryb:
  • seitori
    edited April 2012
    Frankie implied it's ok to be a a exploiter of his lame Tos and cheat ur way up in this game because he doesnt have the guts to punish ones who did it.

I gooned ,exploited a glitch and even lvled some1 else's char at goons and FRANKIE can't do nothing about it so i feel goood! b:victory

Give me a 7 days ban and every1 that was a m.o.r.o.n and didn't exploited a glitch can envy me all they want ! b:cute

I cheated and i won!!!!! b:victoryb:victoryb:

You, and alot of the others, apparently......
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Scanning the list of those removed from rankings, I'm chuckling. Was this banning comprehensive? No. But whatever, it's only seven days. b:bye
    I think someone I know is gonna be late on her Morai Skills a bit...

101 to 102 isn't really "gooning your *** off" tbh. That's like 2 hrs of work.

It was only 1 h of smexing some goons w my arma and still !

I cheated ,i won ,let's move on now !b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So yes i gooned ,i gooned,i gooned, i gooned ,i goooned exploited a glitch and didnt get punished b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    Pics/Vids or it didn't happen b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Summing up my thoughts on this whole situation in one word: Disappointed.

Not just in PWE, but in the community as well. This was poorly handled all around, and the price is being paid, as shown even in this thread.

-smh-
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Not just in PWE, but in the community as well. This was poorly handled all around, and the price is being paid, as shown even in this thread.

-smh-

Pwe can't do more never culd!

Cheaters are winners !!!b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Kirbs - Heavens Tear
    Kirbs - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    There is almost an entire page of 105 clerics.... I somehow doubt even one of them is legit.

It does seem that HT has more naughty clerics than the other servers, though.b:chuckle

Actually, MissyLucifer is legit, she almost beat the sins to 105. She spent a long time in FF and did something nobody/not many people (I think I heard of a wizard doing it somewhere) did and that was, Level an Arcane to 105 legit :>
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »

-smh-

-smh-? b:question
    Actually, MissyLucifer is legit, she almost beat the sins to 105. She spent a long time in FF and did something nobody/not many people (I think I heard of a wizard doing it somewhere) did and that was, Level an Arcane to 105 legit :>
    That still leaves 23 others who (according to Frankie) should be taken out of the rankings.

But then again, the biggest glitchers on RT are still listed, so I'm just taking the comment about removing them with a box of salt. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    -smh-? b:question

Shaking my head.b:chuckle
  • O_o - Lost City
    O_o - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I dun care if glitchers glitch. Never did, never will. More high levels = more ppl to solo my daily BH. *drools*

what happens if they get all race of classes to 105? they either play the chars till they drop or quit from boredom or till their wallet/bank is empty. nyahaha.

The faster ppl get to 105 the faster they spend $ for Rank gear. PWE wins! nyahahaha

I say....just take it slow ppl. Level at your own pace. Enjoy za game Just let the cheaters, hackers, glitchers or w/e else you call em do their dirty work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    D: always thought it was "so much hate" but i guess both work equally well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlackMorder - Raging Tide
    BlackMorder - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh OMG not even one lvl 104+ pmed here, ALL ON their fake accounts :PPP

all ranking had glitched to get 105, but none are brave enough to come on mains and say this or that :P

well instead of that useless ban, try to ROLL-BACK their lvls 5 lvl down :P then will be fine ... b:laugh
    agree with me? not glitcher? continue what i said :P
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So why not make us open up the glitch and let everyone get to lvl 105 since its temp and make the game fair for everyone. the 105s that were there in like less than 2 weeks was so wrong. now we pay for it? sorry but my money can go elsewhere.

How about no?
  • RoWarryor - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh OMG not even one lvl 104+ pmed here, ALL ON their fake accounts :PPP

all ranking had glitched to get 105, but none are brave enough to come on mains and say this or that :P

well instead of that useless ban, try to ROLL-BACK their lvls 5 lvl down :P then will be fine ... b:laugh
    agree with me? not glitcher? continue what i said :P

LOL why wudnt be brave enough when punishment is 1 week ban.

LOOK at me i gooned and i dont care about frankie's ToS i even find it lameb:victoryb:
  • HadesDeimos - Sanctuary
    HadesDeimos - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You didn't really fix it. You should take the goons away from that fcc boss. So those of us that didn't use the glitch can get the exp from the second half of fcc before Holeen :< Cause that's alot of good exp we miss out on.
This discussion has been closed.