Post Info for Problems With Jones Blessing Here ONLY!

Comments

• girlrazer01
    girlrazer01 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    game is starting to get boring anyways . so is getting blessings matter ? not really .
    u guys added expansion that dont lead nowhere but to 1 instance that to me i find boring to do . open some more instance add more useful items and fix sp how hard is it to fix something that wasnt broken to begin with .fix it and not exploit it for money .
  • babbuu
    babbuu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    If you are not able to get the Jones Blessing to work properly for you, please tell us:

1) What web browser are you using? What version?
    I am not sure, but I am using the newest version of internet explorer

2) What plugins and ad blockers are you using for your web browser?
    not sure either, but I'm using avast! anti virus software to block my pop up

3) What toolbars do you have installed in your web browser?
    bing only

4) What is your screen/desktop resolution?
    1600x900

5) Are you running your browser in windowed mode or maximized mode?
    I think maximized mode

6) Are you using a laptop, netbook, tablet, or desktop?
    laptop

7) What OS are you using? (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Jedi Mind OS 3)
    window 7

8) Please post a screenshot of the error you receive

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/arijonesblessing.png/

Note: I tried at two different laptop and it still doesnt work I am stuck at the select character like the screen shot is showing, but when I choose the server there two sanctuary option is that going to effect anything? help please
  • Voodoo_Lover - Sanctuary
    Voodoo_Lover - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1) What web browser are you using? Google Chrome
    What version? not sure

2) What plugins and ad blockers are you using for your web browser? none that i can fine

3) What toolbars do you have installed in your web browser? none

4) What is your screen/desktop resolution? 1280 x 1024

5) Are you running your browser in windowed mode or maximized mode? window

6) Are you using a laptop, netbook, tablet, or desktop? desktop

7) What OS are you using? Windows 7

8) Please post a screenshot of the error you receive cant post a screen shot its the drop down panel for selecting the avatar every thing there panel that drops down is fine
  • Noriaka - Lost City
    Noriaka - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    no character drop down menu. Not gonna list my specs bcuz its irrelevant. FIX THIS
  • Xamyx - Raging Tide
    Xamyx - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Still Not Working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tuiat - Sanctuary
    Tuiat - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:angry This is driving me absolutely insane!

People in my faction are getting fresh blessings. (I'm not sure if they stockpiled them or not from weeks earlier)
    But this is a joke!

How hard can it be to simply replace a missing HTML code?

GM's, if you'd like I can copy+paste the missing segment of code into a ticket and literally SHOW you the problem.

Not hard to do..

I have a Territory war tomorrow and I'm depended on to have a high damage output :|

Now get crackin.

kGo. b:chuckle
  • thethousandmaster
    thethousandmaster Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Google Chromo, the newest one.

Flash player? i donno, some.

none

1366x768

maximized mode

laptop

windoe 7

10iawhx.png

EXTRA:
    No matter which lost city i pick, it won't let me pick which character to send blessing to.
  • davidasx22
    davidasx22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    The same problem... I can't select character and it says that there are 2 Archosaur servers...b:angry
  • Lucistella - Sanctuary
    Lucistella - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I haven't been able to get my O'Malley's Blessing for about 2 weeks now. Strangely, my husband just got on and successfully got his... Then, he tried to get one on my account from his computer and it didn't work (of course he cleared his cache and everything, so that wasn't it). The past couple weeks, though, he was having the same problem as all of us.

I usually use the newest Firefox, or sometimes IE if it isn't working (still doesn't work). My husband was using the newest version of Firefox when it worked for him.
  • Loyy - Raging Tide
    Loyy - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Gogogo pwi!! you can fix it! :P b:victory
  • celmaibun
    celmaibun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    go make the repair.wtf?
  • gtr300
    gtr300 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    im really mad cause is not problem of my pc or internet ....my brother use this computer 2 and he can get his blessing in his account and why i cant....please fix it quickly ...b:cry
  • jaydanconia
    jaydanconia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    18.0.1025.162 m

Up to date Flash, Java, Acrobate, No Ad Blockers

None

1280x960

Maximized

Desktop

Vista

The Images are not errors persay, but the fact that 2 Arch servers are loaded, and my avatars do not load up giving me the option. The Funny thing is on my other Account, I have no problems at all. That means that there has to be a server side account error.

546561_10151513942485716_606430715_24020911_728974043_n.jpg

295146_10151513943200716_606430715_24020917_505139068_n.jpg
  • XaanhaaI - Momaganon
    XaanhaaI - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    It has nothing to do with our browsers.. it is account related. my 2nd account can get blessing without any problems and my primary can not get to choose character= 0 Blessing for my primary account.
    I am Using the same browser
  • Xamyx - Raging Tide
    Xamyx - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    STILL NOT WORKING!!!! WILL YOU BE ABLE TO FIX THIS?? I DON'T THINK YOU CAN FIX IT....AM I RIGHT......b:sadb:cryb:surrender
  • stevo29
    stevo29 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Fix Blessing Bunch Of ******!!!!
  • ReapersWife - Heavens Tear
    ReapersWife - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Still not working....fix it already, i'm slowly getting mad...i want my o' malley's blessing b:infuriated
    Proud owner of:
    ReapersWife ~ lvl 101 cleric
    MissTrauen ~ lvl 96 archer
    XxBloodRedxX ~ lvl 91 veno
    LilCalamity ~ lvl 94 sin
    PersonalPain ~ lvl 80 wizzy
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1179221
    works...takes a couple of mins b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Lnferno - Dreamweaver
    Lnferno - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    When will this game learn and just make things easier upon themselves by putting an NPC back in game for this system, if they want more publicity about PW make a spot for us to request more 2x time on our FB's yea we try to get our blessings more than we would click a link to post on our Fb's for 2x but honestly your system breaks every other week now. Hell i could barely even log in today let alone try for my blessing. This obsession to get more FB publicity is killing this player service that we all come to enjoy.
  • liquidfusion
    liquidfusion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I have tried 5 different web browsers, and its the same thing on all of them. Archosaur is listed twice. I have 1 single account with PWI. I have 4 characters on sanctuary, and 4 on Archosaur, and none of my characters are listed at all. Its been over 9 days, and Ive not been able to get a blessing for any of my characters, because they are not listed on any of the servers. And why you have Archosaur listed twice, well thats just beyond me
  • fachrun
    fachrun Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    help me plis PWI for get jones blessing in my account
    my email fakhneeza08@gmail.com
    why i can't get jones blessing in my facebook? plis help
  • //\//iko - Dreamweaver16
    //\//iko - Dreamweaver16 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    hmm came back from a vacation from pw and my blessings are still boned, guess its off to minecraft once more!
  • gayatri
    gayatri Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I have tried 5 different web browsers, and its the same thing on all of them. Archosaur is listed twice. I have 1 single account with PWI. I have 4 characters on sanctuary, and 4 on Archosaur, and none of my characters are listed at all. Its been over 9 days, and Ive not been able to get a blessing for any of my characters, because they are not listed on any of the servers. And why you have Archosaur listed twice, well thats just beyond me

Same here, my server is listed twice, but I cant chose any char...I tried on different web browers, I deleted all cookies, nothing works since over a week
  • johnny1pack
    johnny1pack Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Same issue here, my alt account works fine but my main does not list any of my characters in the dropdown list.

Hope it gets fixed soon :(
  • garmir
    garmir Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This unfair disadvantage to the other players who get the blessing keeps going on...

i don't know all the tech stuff they ask, all i know is i work on mozilla, windows 7, i update java whenever it's suggested, i hate toolbars, so i don't use em. All of this has worked just fine.

I get to log in, the choose the server (heavens tear which is listed twice) but i don't get the ability to pick my characters.

I would like to have my Jones Blessing now, please. And while you're at it, could you please supply the ones i had saved for when the site went down too?

please fix it, it's been on for way too long now.
  • vallerie2
    vallerie2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Same problem here. My main cant get blessing but my secondar acc yes?? Why? Same pc, same OS, same browser. It is PWIs problem. Can you fix this problem? Please. Or make blessings possible to send via in-game mail, so I can send it from one acc to another.
  • sinave
    sinave Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Wow 57 pages already ... anyway my first time having Jones Blessing problems.

My main is getting the blessing but my alt acct is not, which is this acct which i'm typing with.

Please help rectify the problem with the drop down menu for choosing characters which is stucked ...... thanks in advance.
    b:surrender
  • garmir
    garmir Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    sinave wrote: »
    Wow 57 pages already ... anyway my first time having Jones Blessing problems.

My main is getting the blessing but my alt acct is not, which is this acct which i'm typing with.

Please help rectify the problem with the drop down menu for choosing characters which is stucked ...... thanks in advance.
    b:surrender

57 pages yes, and what's happening to fix it??? no replies from anyone from PWI...

pretty sad....
  • southamerican
    southamerican Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Originally Posted by liquidfusion View Post

same problem b:cry
  • southamerican
    southamerican Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Originally Posted by liquidfusion View Post

same problem b:cry

same problem i dont know...