★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Nuthinnnnn :D on my evo and getting ready to sleep as well. Sis needs the comp for school work sooooooo yeah.b:bye
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Only ones posted sence my last rateing so look up if ya want more from me

Hurrdurr 3.8/5 nice color scheme and longer face shape, butsomething seems a bit ordinary about her, still a nice charater though

well I switched brights look up to an older look I had saved just this time I changed the hair color up, not black or white
    20120403222055.jpg the hair kinda a brown color, ive noticed mystic kinda get a weird hair color shine to it, kinda like a warm orangy color

But still thinking of changeing her to a more grown up look like this
    20120331153623.jpg

hmmm not sure yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    dimthought, I really love the first picture you posted. She looks so innocent and awesome and cute.. I really love the brown hair. And that wig really works well on her face shape :3 If I were you, i'd stick to that look for a bit, but the second one isn't bad. I really love her eye color but black hair on EGs look weird to me. :S The eyebrows are a little weird too on the last one. I give the current look a 5/5 tho, definitely. :3

I'm not really active at the moment but I got bored and decided to post my characters.. or, some of them.

2wgaalg.png
    My Cleric :3 I remember someone commenting on her eyebrows a while back, saying they looked weird being black on pink hair, but they're actually a darker pink than the hair. I didn't want to make them exactly pink like her hair because i think it looked weird, but they're not black :o

rgxnis.png
    My nab psy that I really love with my trademark eyebrows <3

uqahl.png
    My wiz, whom I also love :3 i attempted to give her more of a bad *** look, kind of demonic like my archer used to look
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • ooopwangelooo
    ooopwangelooo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Ajiuo all your characters look great! the eyes look alittle to big to me.but that may just be me. i give them a 4.5/5 or 5/5. they are adorable
    i love the colors,also.

mine arent perfect,buts its the best i could get them.just started playing ,
    so they dont have good armor yet :p

my cleric

1-1.jpg

my veno

2.jpg
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dimthought

I honestly LOVE how the second char looks. She just looks so mature and calm.....I prefer it over the current look. x.x Definite 5/5 for the second. Not that I don't like the current look, but gosh I just love the second one soooo much. o.o

Ajiuo

1st place goes to your wiz. (5/5) She seems so sweet, but sooooo evil at the same time I just <3 her.

2nd place goes to your psy (also 5/5) I don't even know what to say....it's just a really well made cute psy. XD

3rd place goes to your cleric. (4/5) She's pretty, but compared to your psy/wiz (they both have EG eyes) she just seems (for lack of a better word) washed out. (Don't be mad me T_T)

Maybe i'll post a pic of my sin as soon as NARI tells me how to post pics on the forums. <_<

I'd rate some other toons, BUT the bell just rang and i'm gonna be late for math class. o.o

• Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @ ooopwangelooo: I love the cleric's look. She looks all sweet. I think I'd personally opt for a more brown/grey shade of eyeshadow however, as the black is very harsh against all her soft features. The same applies to the veno. That's just my taste though b:pleased

I think I'll just post my sin for now
    2012-04-0420-03-27.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • ponponwai
    ponponwai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I know it's really stupid from me but I can't really rate anyone that posted before me. I like all presets because they are all unique (well most of them) and I think all of us deserve 10/10 on our character looks we made since we put pretty much effort in it to make them look nice. Also all of us have a different taste so imo it's pointless to judge. Opinions won't hurt any of us though coz it can be usefull.

Anyways. Enough of my fairy tale b:chuckle ...
    I made some erm as others call it 'alien' look for my mystic and decided to play with cleric look too.

First of all my mystic:
    2012-04-0519-19-00-1.jpg

And the cleric look I was fooling around with:
    2012-04-0519-21-24-1.jpg

Feel free to tell me your opinion coz as I said it in my long fairy tale it may be usefull! b:thanks
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Here's better pictures of his face.
    2012-03-3114-38-04.jpg
    2012-03-2917-34-46.jpg

like it overall just his lips are lil too fat imo

[c

One of my favorite images of my assassin.

Jojo.jpg

[/color]

hes hot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabelline - Heavens Tear
    Sabelline - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    O.O I think my eyes are gonna pop out xD So many pretty chars @_@
    Too bad I can't rate them all ;\ Sooo I'll begin with these :3
    Jojoushi wow.. you sin is so hot :o your work definitely paid off ;D 5/5

Kissina hmm.. I think you should make nose a lil bit smaller and maybe you should make face smaller in the mid section :3 4/5

varaleeatherton niiiice she does look like Ariel the Litlle Mermaid :D it's very cute x.x but maybe you should make your face a wee bit smaller :o (I really like small faces >.<) 4/5

Zacknefien intresting character indeed o.o uch.. but I'm not a big fan of chars like these so I'll give ye 3/5 :|

Ruriii I really like your char, he looks handsome :3 5/5

othella nice work with psy but maybeif you could change skin color it would be perfect! (just my opinion x.x) 4/5

Ahszia I like your cleric :3 colors match and face is cute :3 5/5 I think that everything is fine with your sin tho o.o 4/5 (but your cleri and veno are prettier *.*) as for veno...shes simply gorgeous!! I really like that innocent foxy look she has :3 5/5

Piea Well.. I'm a fan of big eyes :3 I really like your veno, fair skin,big eyes 5/5 too bad I can't give ye any advice how to build your veno.. but maybe this will help x.x http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    your sin is pretty cute too but smth is off... I can't tell what it is exactly 4/5 But your cleric is perfect :3 big eyes and fair look <3 5/5

Huh I think that's all I can say .. for now ... *hides*
    So here are my characters prepared for your judgment x.x ( go easy on me...) first one: seeker ._.

shizu1.jpg

shizuk.jpg

And I need your help with this one guys... which cleric appearance I should pick x.x (can't decide with eye color.... T_T) :
    1) 26072456.jpg

2) 11051796.jpg

3) bluenl.jpg

Hope to hear your opinion sooon ;3
    Wow. I have to comment on those eyes.
    They're beautiful.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ok, here it goes... i'll try to make it short b:surrender

dimthought
    When i looked at your chars look, i was like "Ah, i like the first one better". But then after looking at it again, i figured i kinda like the 2nd look more. Only thing i dont like is the wide nose bridge and the black hair(I have to agree with Ajiuo on that). I would love to see the 2nd look with that Ribbon hair. Current look 3/5, 2nd look 4/5

Ajiuo
    Cleric - I think the eyebrows looks good with the hair color. Btw, i really love that haircolor o,o But i dont know about the face really.. Looks too barbie-ish to me. 2.5/5
    Psychic - The pink goes really well with the preset you used, but not with the red fash. Pink + red is a no no imo. Her face is cute tho, i love her big eyes. Just wish she could smile a bit more. 4/5
    Wizzard - She's so pretty. There's only 2 things that stops me from saying 5/5, and that's the eyebrow color and her yaw/mouth - something about it looks off to me. 4.5/5

ooopwangelooo
    Cleric - Cant say much about her. She looks good compared to the fact that you're new (you were new, right?). She's a bit too pale for my taste, but still.. it kinda goes well with her hair color. 2.5/5
    venomancer - I really like her look :3 The wing/ear-thingies on her head and her eyes looks nice together. Make her boobies a bit smaller, and i'll give her 4.5/5

Jesusisback

Maybe i'll post a pic of my sin as soon as NARI tells me how to post pics on the forums. <_<
    I can tell you how i do it.
    1. Take a screenie
    2. Open screenie in Gimp, edit colors etc, and cut/make the screenie smaller(to fit forum)
    3. Open Photobucket, and upload screenie. Copy direct link
    4. Put link in "Insert Image" on pwi forum

Ophida
    Aw, she's so pretty. I love that hair on her, and that color, and the eyes. I think her forehead looks a bit low, but the rest looks really nice <3 4.8/5

ponponwai
    Wow.. umm, i think im one of those people that would call your chars aliens. 4/5 for being unique, 1/5 for the look itself.

Savidlin
    Archer - He looks like an old, nice man. Dunno what else to say. White hair on archers and clerics is kinda common tho. 3/5
    Seeker - I dont know why, but i love his look o,o That hair looks nice on him, and all the white.. luvit. 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • dimthought
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well I stayed with my first look, suits her the best

Jesusisback: Im not gonna be using the 2nd if ya want her codes just let me know

Ziraia: I get that all the time by family about the noses, but what can I say I like dark hair and wide noses =P

ponponwai: I tend to like the dolly ones the biggest bugger to me is that tall head, I guess it due to lowering the eyes but still bugs me. I think you chars are cute, and like the dark green eyes I agree with Ophida about the eyeshadow

Ophida: Really nice color scheme, I really like her eyes they stand out with that hair

ooopwangelooo: nice chars there, liner is a bit dark and intense but to me works better on the veno. Agian agree on Ophida on her breast well unless your going for a sucbuss kinda look

Ajiuo: Ive always been a fan of your chars love your clerics smilely eyes, well really her whole look. Your sin sad look is so sweet, you and baby_pho always had really cute tbs. your wiz is also a nice one, makes me think of a tender hearted demon (due to the red eyes)
    Sorry if I didnt rate ya.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeroelle - Archosaur
    Aeroelle - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    My character's pretty plain...
    But I like her that way. ^^

Face:
    Image6.png

Body:
    Image5-1.png
  • Misterelle - Sanctuary
    Misterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hello again! :D

ooopwangelooo - They look very similar but I love them both ;* 5/5
    Ophida - Can You give me those hair? Pease... What about Sin, she looks very prretty :) 5/5
    ponponwai - All You know that I LOVE this style of creating characters ;] 100/5 :]
    Savidlin - Why do You play on Harshlands!!! I really like them both ^_^ 5/5
    Aeroelle - You've got very big + for her hair color. I love EG with brown hair. ;* 5/5
    Ok,Ok. And this is my Noobish Psy but I love her very much <3

biow7n.jpg

(Yes You can laugh ;) )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally have my main character <3
  • vlad100666
    vlad100666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    20120414010121.jpg

My Seeker ^^
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^I rank it 3, mostly because of the differently colored facial hair.

Here's mine.
    2012-04-1321-49-06.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veronabot
    veronabot Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    the characters above all get 5/5 from me. I love to see all the great looks people come up with on this game. Lots of well made characters here. good job everyone!
    Here are mine.
    09d8b318f24b1fc33af44d56638e67931334442020.jpg
    86c090b9eed598d93e897a02230f56c81334442100.jpg
    77d1d5bd01d5e379f2c13d759c19f0881334442366.jpg
  • dimthought
    edited April 2012
    Options
    veronabot: your seeker has a very calm look to him, not a fan of long male hair but he does have pretty color and eye
    cleric: she is so cute, that expression works with that pose to =)
    sin: she is cute to, I like the purple color skin

VoItaire: he looks really young, lol agian not a fan of the hair, ingame or RL, but he is cute

vlad100666: very determined looking guy, I rather like the different facial hair color

Misterelle: cute I like her big lips, she cute but kinda ill proportions, that dress can make appear that way to. for a secound I thought you were the other Mistbelle, but her psy has a very different look.
    BTW Cocobelle love to see more SS from you...

Aeroelle: she is sweet, very pale though

wish they let us use others hair cause I really like this style, be neat to see this hair in RL
    20120413154947.jpg
    btw thats my seekers look but atm she got the EG pony tail
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    Eiria - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    First things first: Rating!

Dimthought: Wow! Your character is so cute! I really like her big eyes and her cute little smile n_n . I think that hair frames her face really well. 5/5!

Veronabot: Your seeker is very handsome. He looks a little young though. Still, his eyes are very beautiful and contrast well with his skin tone 4.5/5. Your cleric looks like a little doll! n_n 4/5. and last but not least, your sin is very pretty and im glad that you chose a more unique skin tone, though the hair line seems a bit too high. 3.5/5.

VoItaire: 4.5/5! Hes very handsome and trendy looking. His hair is really awesome! Though he looks a bit sad..and I like my men a little more serious looking. ;] Still very cute though.

Vlad100666: 5/5! He's very mature looking and he looks like he's ready to kick some serious butt. b:dirty. I would keep the gray tones of his beard but maybe make it less white? x3

OKAY! So now on to my character! Ba ba ba bum!
    Last time I posted her, I got a lot of positive feedback. All the negative feedback was on her outfit of choice. Some said that the school girl outfit made her look to young and it clashed with her mature looking face...WELL I present to you:

2012-04-1515-29-12-1.jpg
    2012-04-1515-30-39-1.jpg

Her new blue fashion! I wanted to make her look more mature, but I wanted to make it fit her character as well, so I got it in a blue that matched her eyes. What do you guys think? Should I try something else? Any suggestions for improving my char? OH! And should I go with a different hair color/style? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    eirria- very seductive, tho i think her hair should be a diff color. she'd look better idk wut color lol.

dim- this is ur best one so far that i love it :3. everything is perfect! i especially love the light smile. "half smile" so cute.

veronabot- subtract the lil beard, he'd look awesome. maybe black hair too. i like the pouty lip.

VoItaire- so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's so cute!!!!! b:dirty

vlad100666- he looks way tough. which is a good thing for seekers.

dq page hasnt been working =.= i dont wanna pay for make over scroll so eh... havent had any make over. plus school started Q.Q so i cant play much
  • YingFei - Dreamweaver
    YingFei - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Eiria - absolutely gorgeous b:dirty
    dim - idk, forehead could be ummm... longer?

Here are 2 boys of mine - psy and cleric.
    20120416230502.jpg
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    VoItaire: 4.5/5! Hes very handsome and trendy looking. His hair is really awesome! Though he looks a bit sad..and I like my men a little more serious looking. ;] Still very cute though.s

I was actually going for the sad look since his best friend has been banned from the game for a couple months by his parents. :O Glad it's noticeable.

dimthought:It looks really nice, my only issue with the hair is that the bangs look a bit too low for my tastes.

Eiria:Yours looks great too, love the eye color.

Here's a couple with psy. ^^
    2012-04-1614-29-33.jpg
    2012-04-1614-18-40.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiriumi - Sanctuary
    Kiriumi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @Eiria

I LOVE your character! She has a very seductive & mature nature to her. I remember you from a few posts back. More people expressed their admiration as well, but suggested that you change her hair to a darker color. Personally, I really loved the white hair! It didn't make her look flushed imo, it was a very striking & alluring look for her. I just really loved the white hair on her. But even w/the brown, she still deserves a 5/5.

(If you still think she looks flushed w/the white hair, might I suggest giving her a tan? That might give her an even more exotic appeal.)

As for the fashion--It's definitely mature. Sexy, too. *o*
    Not something I'd purchase ONLY because my chars are more cute-sy, so it would not be fitting.
    But, nonetheless--I like it! Another fashion item I've ALWAYS thought to perfectly accentuate & flatter curves is the Summer Chipao dress. But because of the pattern on the dress, I would personally want her look to be more cohesive & make her eye color something else. Maybe a grey, pink, or even red! Seeker buffs rock the red, I'm sure yanno. b:cute
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Alrighty.. so here's a new character of mine. I dont know why, but i think she looks really cute :3 tell me whatchu think about her. Oh, and should i make my main seeker look like this? ~

2012-04-1704-15-04.jpg

Wont rate anyone this time, but i will again soon, i pwomise ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • dimthought
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ziraia: Yes I think you should she is adorable b:cute, Really like the pink tint to the hair, and the face shape, her eyes have a cat feeling to them, wich I think is quite lovely, she could be Bright's paler, more feline, and umm more blessed cousin. Ill have to catch you in game 5/5

VoItaire & YingFei yea the forehead is a little low but that was just to give the hair a more Misifts kinda feel, might fixs it might not this is how it works current hair fash
    20120416222827.jpg
    and how it covers the eye in this one
    20120416222859.th.jpg

VoItaire:on your psy she is a cutie from what I can see, really like her in the kitty hair color scheme is colorless b:question but it does look really good on you 4/5

YingFei: both handsome males, really like how the skin and hair work with the fash and its colors, like the red eyes on the cleric 4.5tb 5/5 cleric

Eiria: man oh man you made a hell of a seeker b:dirty, she looks like a video game vixen. And that color hair brings out the blue in her eyes. You shouldnt change a thing. Wish I could make a femme fatale kinda woman 10/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bianchia - Lost City
    Bianchia - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    My Blademaster:
    2012-04-1722-40-52-1.jpg

Same pic without the soften effect:
    2012-04-1722-40-41-1.jpg

Voltaire: I like both your characters. I think Earthguard and Tideborn toons are more difficult to break out of the mold so when I see one that doesn't look exactly like every other toon from the same race I'm impressed. Your mystic is especially nice given that you accomplished that sad look you were going for. 5/5 for both.

Ziraia: She looks like something I saw in a faerie book I glanced at the other week. It's an interesting look that borders on the bizarre without going too far and becoming just plain weird. 4/5

Dim: I saw your toon earlier in the thread and was kind of iffy on the forehead. The Savant hat with the huntress top though... I love. The small forehead stops that hat from looking too poofy and the color scheme is great. Have you ever considered a different eye color though? All that brown looks pretty but a little boring with all the stuff that's going on in the fashion. Maybe a green or even a purple or blue eye to bring some color to the face would brighten it up and draw more attention to the character instead of the clothes. Aside from that you really do have an adorable character. 4/5
  • Carmelley - Sanctuary
    Carmelley - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I'll rate tommorow, I don't have time now but I only wanted to show U my new Toy ^.^

11uev5x.jpg
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Carmelley- I give her a 5/5 She's so cute and I love her eyes. So sad and adorable at the same time and I want to hug her. <3

Bianchia- I give your bm a 3/5. She's really pretty and her makeup is something i hardly ever see, but I'm not a fan of the whole white. it really washes her out. :c

dimthought- I still think she's so cute. :) I give her a 5/5 I LOVE the brown hair and her lips

Ziraia- We have the same coloured top! I don't have a picture of it right now but i love that colour <3 Anyway, your seeker is really cute. I like the pink tint to her. Only thing I can complain about is her jaw/chin line. I give her a 4/5

VoItaire- I can't really see her :C I like the white hair tho ;)

YingFei- They're both really handsome. I love your fish, his eyes are awesome and your cleric is handsome b:chuckle

Eiria- She looks like a seductress b:laugh I could never have my character's that sexy, but it looks nice on yours. I love the electric blue eyes and hair :) 5/5

Introducing... My baby mystic! I really like her, it's so hard to customize EGs ;( Thanks to dimthought for the halp <33

U7CDi.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞