Lets go back...

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    He's just mad because one day in vent, as usual, he was talking out of his butt, only this time someone who knew better got to listen and told him how it really was in front of like 10 people (which tamias finds deeply offensive, gasp!). He bragged about having been a TW leader on HT before (lol), and having the leader (liu) agree with him on his decision to no show nemesis 2 weeks before the map was getting reset. He felt really good about himself up to that point. That's why hes upset, among other things.

Then when I confronted him on vent in a very reasonable way some time after that, it was only after enough of the actual girls/other people he tried to gossip to came to me and told me what he was saying that I even bothered to reach out to him. After all, If I acknowledged what all my dumb haters have to say all of the time, I wouldnt have any time for myself. But it's funny he thinks he manned up to me, when I came to him. And all he said was, "Oh no proski, i don't talk behind your back like that. People just ask me of my opinion of you and I tell them what I think, I would never actually say anything bad!" Seriously? What a joke, lol.

But Wnb, I wouldn't waste your time with him. He is the king of the strawman argument, that's why blood is in all likliehood going to just ignore him now like I have been doing for some time. He say things in defense of claims no one makes (like that I'm a king), and I'm guessing its because he has a napoleon complex. So much, that any time (which is all the time) he doesn't get attention or finally matter, he goes out of his way to mask his shortcomings by gossiping about other people and trying to get girls in private rooms on vent into thinking he was just never given the chance. Yeah, oppressive king proski just holds him back. Never mind the fact that he sucks at leading defense in TW's, and never has been what he pretends he was on HT. Nor is there any authenticity in his attempt to be personable because he's always trying to prove something, and no one wants to be around pretentious people besides the few impressionable weird chicks that follow him.

Reading about how he doesn't ask people to follow him made me spit up my gatorade. He tried to recruit people out of a faction he was still in at the time. See, people can dislike me all they want and I'll never try to change their opinion of me because I can truly say I don't care about my reputation. But I'll never meddle in the shady shiit that they do, and they just absolutely hate that because they want a better reason to not like me than their own jealousy. See, they have egos that my presence on this game somehow manages to deeply offend. And I think it's because all the things they go out of their way to get like credit and attention, come to me even though I could care less about them and frankly even try to avoid sometimes. As a matter of fact, the two times I left ascend I deliberately made it so no one would follow if they even wanted to. On my second to last leaving thread I literally even said please do not follow if anyone was thinking about it.

It's not my problem people wanted me to get leader of ascend when zapphy was going to quit if I hadn't, which undoubtedly would have killed ascend. That's what my haters refuse to to ever understand. I don't want power. I lead ascend through its hardest times, when we only had about 18-25 people on average on during the week, and 40-50 come TW time. 5 times we got ganked by junkies, once without a vent, with the first 3 all lasting until the time expired. I didn't stay up to 2am week in and week out because I wanted power, I did it because I wanted to help friends. And as soon as things were looking up, oh power-hungry proski randomly says he wants to pass lead back to yellow and get back to focusing on his studies. That shady guy!

Nor is it my problem people wanted me to lead ascend's last TW before a map reset over him so to give them their best chance at winning and end the season on a good note, nor is it my problem people want to say thanks to me, or give credit to me. Yet even after every TW when I say "Thanks guys, couldn't of done it without all of you," people like him are still butt-bothered by the fact that someone is saying my name and not theirs. He just needs to get over himself, it's a game. I think he thinks having my name in his mouth 16x a day is going to solve his little pwi crisis of their not being a third wheel competitor. But seldom do the misinformed realize that practice makes perfect, not hatin' :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/asdasdasaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png/
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    lol daaaaaamn am i supposed to feel bad or feel insiginificant now? cause i really dont, i think i lulzed so many times in that last post proski, ty for that, tyvm
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    lol daaaaaamn am i supposed to feel bad or feel insiginificant now? cause i really dont, i think i lulzed so many times in that last post proski, ty for that, tyvm

This reply of yours is epic, I have no words of how simpleminded it is. Maybe kitty should ask you which would be your actions if somebody was spreading lies bout you on a public forum? Now read the post again and ask yourself if it was written to you or to the others whom might read these forums?

But Wnb, I wouldn't waste your time with him. He is the king of the strawman argument, that's why blood is in all likliehood going to just ignore him now like I have been doing for some time.

Nicely called bro. Though I would call him only an apprentice as he`s been quite unsuccessful so far.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Y u do dis to me b:sad

#censorednet
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You remind me of my little brother, whom I wont admit any connection to, least in public. Poorly constructed arguments filled with fallacies and just pretty unreadable grammar. I dont expect perfect or even good grammar, heck mine is far from it, but I expect it to be readable.

This is why I don't reply to the gnat anymore, wnb. He either says something indecipherable, or if you can make some sense of it, its just plain false.
    idk if you are a US citizen but i believe in the US constitution which states very clearly "we believe that all men are created equal".

For a "us citizen" himself, presumably, he doesn't really know our constitution at all, does he? Like his other posts, he just makes **** up as he goes along.

Psst, the US Constitution doesn't say that. Hint: the Declaration of Independence does . . . . but not the Constitution.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012

For a "us citizen" himself, presumably, he doesn't really know our constitution at all, does he? Like his other posts, he just makes **** up as he goes along.

Psst, the US Constitution doesn't say that. Hint: the Declaration of Independence does . . . . but not the Constitution.

He just done you dirty.b:surrender

But wow... lmao.

• Valrain - Archosaur
    Valrain - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I like this thread for the memories, though it has been derailed by a few people who mistake the game for a high school pep rally (much like the server itself). I'm not a famous faction leader or a beloved spokesperson for the downtrodden, but here are some of my favorite memories:

- I remember when I got married to Indiri in Arch. There are still pictures of that day on the Cobra guild site. We got married in RL a few weeks later.

- I remember when I world-chatted for help with my FB51, and a bunch of Impulse came in to help. MeXyCaN also came along, and kept telling us about his amazing 30k crits on the monsters there (he was level 70-ish back then). I miss that, because these days freaking assassins seem to be able to do 1 million+ HP crits on that "test your power" mob in 1K Streams. b:surrender

- I remember when Tivas was battling a group of assassins in TW, giving me some ideas to PvP better as a wizard (and proving that wizards were not as defenseless as I thought they were). We got in trouble because our squad was only supposed to be a "scout" squad. Instead, we were chatting it up with the other faction, talking about movies and trying out PvP tactics. It made the fight more enjoyable because the other side knew we didn't hate them. I think we even did an FB for one of them after the TW.

- I remember using those Tivas lessons to PvP against XCableX out in West Arch so he could record it. We had a lot of fun, and I think I even managed to surprise him a few times.

- I remember when there used to be PvP in West Arch. Nowdays, if I walk out there white-named people mistake me for the "test your power" mob and one-shot me with a 1,000,000 hp crit. b:cry

- Now one bad one: I remember actually crying when Narla fell apart. I didn't care about the faction name, but I hated that I had to pick a side at the expense of alienating me from some of my friends in the game. I still feel bad about that whole thing. b:sad It was a great lesson, though, on the dangers of drama in your organization...

I'd swear Proski and BLOODMYSTIC are alter egos of a couple of guys I grew up with. It's eerie sometimes, actually. I work with a couple of people who remind me of Nahktuul and XCableX. I sometimes hear Katanyia in the hallways, offering somebody her sage advice. The people of this game have become a part of my life. Thank you all for the memories!
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012

- I remember using those Tivas lessons to PvP against XCableX out in West Arch so he could record it. We had a lot of fun, and I think I even managed to surprise him a few times.
    I still have the video saved on my computer. I can throw it up on youtube later in the future.
    I work with a couple of people who remind me of Nahktuul and XCableX.

Oh geez... b:shutup

• Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I remember when I actually married a few of the people i asked to marry me =p

ps cable marry me <3
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    I remember when I actually married a few of the people i asked to marry me =p

ps cable marry me <3

I will change the subject about now. Present time. No one is going to marry you when you ask them.

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    but I hated that I had to pick a side at the expense of alienating me from some of my friends in the game.

Thats only when people mistake faction membership for friendship, and vice versa. Once you are free of that . . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    I will change the subject about now. Present time. No one is going to marry you when you ask them.
    We will see =)
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    We will see =)

K, ask BLOOD first! :D

• Azmerah - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Never!
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Never!

Why? :(

• Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    lol i havent said anything really on the forums here for like what...5 days? and i jump on here and see ppl still trying to come at me

come at me bruh, keep going b:laugh
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    lol i havent said anything really on the forums here for like what...5 days? and i jump on here and see ppl still trying to come at me

come at me bruh, keep going b:laugh

don't let Rob see that. You're tempting both of us a good time. b:dirty

• Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I remember when Tivas was battling a group of assassins in TW, giving me some ideas to PvP better as a wizard (and proving that wizards were not as defenseless as I thought they were). We got in trouble because our squad was only supposed to be a "scout" squad. Instead, we were chatting it up with the other faction, talking about movies and trying out PvP tactics. It made the fight more enjoyable because the other side knew we didn't hate them. I think we even did an FB for one of them after the TW.

Epic TW, now i made me remeber that day . that tw lasted 3 hours was a really fun night(dawn for me) i belive it was the first time i killed Ulmos after lossing and loosing to him on 1 vs 1 on west arch.......

I remeber also that our squad was you me abigaal a veno and a barb (sorry dont remeber the names) , after 1 hour they log out and we stand on that line without barb buffs are veno to debuffb:surrender

was fun ty bro for the remind , and cable put that video on and link it here....
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    was fun ty bro for the remind , and cable put that video on and link it here....

Ah, why you make me bad for? Q.Q Jk, I sucked back then, and still suck now. Suck. Hardcore, to the max. MAX!!! Yeah I'll put it up sometime next weekend.

• Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Ah, why you make me bad for? Q.Q Jk, I sucked back then, and still suck now. Suck. Hardcore, to the max. MAX!!! Yeah I'll put it up sometime next weekend.

Thanks b:kiss
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I remember dat shiet...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    I remember dat shiet...

I remember FCing with you and you getting 1shot at xp room, like every single run, lolz.
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    That's how I roll. I died a lot in instances...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    That's how I roll. I died a lot in instances...

Why u no want xp? =p
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Because he wants to feel like he's under kitty.

• $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    XD its nice 2 see how the early stages ok pvp was on archo server when it was new.

LOL since AMA young buck, i wont know much about it.b:victory
    nice thread.b:laughb:laugh
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    XD its nice 2 see how the early stages ok pvp was on archo server when it was new.

LOL since AMA young buck, i wont know much about it.b:victory
    nice thread.b:laughb:laugh

Twas a great time.

• _CurseD - Archosaur
    _CurseD - Archosaur Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    i started tw when narla and elusive's fight is done lol b:laugh
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    i started tw when narla and elusive's fight is done lol b:laugh

That's when you were acknowledged by all of Nemesis of how great of a BM you were... when it was Nemesis versus Darkside.