j
    e
    c
    t
    u
    r
    e
    !

As though we needed this to know who these people are in comparison to who we are. We are the people who jump in on the losing side of a fight to try and make it fun for all. They are the people that jump in on the winning side of a fight as a means of somehow, in their mind, reinforcing how pro they are.

P.S. - joining a winning team and then winning again doesn't make you winners. It makes you pathetic . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    1 shot Obskurna? before or after i quit? =x cause me and you were same level when i quit and i honestly cant see you 1 shot Obskurna >.> but meh I wasn't there so maybe you got a lucky crit or something o.o

demon burst....why would i not use it? o.O expecting people to tank my spark? lol no. but don't QQ and say i run from you when i kite your spark too ijs =)

PS: I've been kicked from plenty of guilds yup why? Cause I honestly don't care. I say/do whatever I want. As for the begging thing... I'd never beg for anything. Let alone to get back into some crappy guild. But people must still like my personality :o Since everyone knows I'm a guild hopper yet I've been allowed into every big guild on every server I've played.

Dude only good thing about obskurna was a 10+ lunar bow she had **** defense she kited terrible and she never used archers defense skills and demon/sage spark on 1 vs 1 pvp is just admiting you are a lame player....

ps : thanks for reminding me that i killed many times with my frost glaive and not my 10+ ppl only think i pvp when i got that wep...

You ps words show whow much of a child you still are, and lame guild? you are the kind of player i hate that only wants to be on xx guild cause its cool to be in.

You dont own a heart of a warrior, you simply are a cockroach hanging on a free on line world that is ,all....
  • Must - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Oh and you got kicked from narla, you didnd jump/left guild, there was an SS on guild forums showing that very funny acctually....

that **** guild you refere was the guild that got map domination not be having heavy cash shopper but by working has a team b:kiss
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh and you got kicked from narla, you didnd jump/left guild, there was an SS on guild forums showing that very funny acctually....

that **** guild you refere was the guild that got map domination not be having heavy cash shopper but by working has a team b:kiss

well, they had a few "moderate" cashshoppers . . . . .b:avoid
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    We are the people who jump in on the losing side of a fight to try and make it fun for all. They are the people that jump in on the winning side of a fight as a means of somehow, in their mind, reinforcing how pro they are.

P.S. - joining a winning team and then winning again doesn't make you winners. It makes you pathetic . . . .

Why does there have to be "sides" at all, this entire A vs B, Ascend VS Nem, Elusive VS Narla, (Red VS Blue?) dynamic on this server really does kinda suck. why cant we have factions/people who look at it as a game and NOT try to take sides? it seems like there is some whacked out philosophy on here that wherever the "elusive/rescind/ascend" people go the "nem/narla" people instantly jump to counter them or vice-versa, ijs wouldnt it be more fun to have TW against other people? or if not that maybe a different group for once?, seems like if you want a fun "large scale" tw you have to be a part of either of these factions and even then, it has to be when they attack eachother.....and that kinda sucks all around
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Must - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Why does there have to be "sides" at all, this entire A vs B, Ascend VS Nem, Elusive VS Narla, (Red VS Blue?) dynamic on this server really does kinda suck. why cant we have factions/people who look at it as a game and NOT try to take sides? it seems like there is some whacked out philosophy on here that wherever the "elusive/rescind/ascend" people go the "nem/narla" people instantly jump to counter them or vice-versa, ijs wouldnt it be more fun to have TW against other people? or if not that maybe a different group for once?, seems like if you want a fun "large scale" tw you have to be a part of either of these factions and even then, it has to be when they attack eachother.....and that kinda sucks all around

Theres "sides" all over your life, the game is no diferent... b:surrender
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you can start typing Nem(esis) by itself. Narla is a completely different entity now from them.

TY b:thanks
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Originally Posted by Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    this entire A vs B, Ascend VS Nem, Elusive VS Narla, (Red VS Blue?) dynamic on this server really does kinda suck. why cant we have factions/people who look at it as a game and NOT try to take sides? it seems like there is some whacked out philosophy on here that wherever the "elusive/rescind/ascend" people go the "nem/narla" people instantly jump to counter them or vice-versa, ijs wouldnt it be more fun to have TW against other people? or if not that maybe a different group for once?, seems like if you want a fun "large scale" tw you have to be a part of either of these factions and even then, it has to be when they attack eachother.....and that kinda sucks all around

There will always be "sides", its nature of people in general. It's like people that get emotionally attached to their favorite team. People have started riots over their team losing IE football-soccer-.... Some even ragequit as a supposed loyal fan and purchase new sets of clothing to support the next best winning thing--its no different here.

Unfortunately for the server, those type of individuals out weigh the type that could careless what faction name is over their head. Those are the ones that vote no to "faction hoppers" and vote No to eccentric personalities, as if it will somehow plague the reputation of their team...They Are in big enough numbers that they moreless are the ones that govern the outcome of the server. And it pretty much pigeon toes people of the free will nature to have to finally concede and go somewhere, even though they don't fit the criteria of that faction's over all goals and or standards.

Namely because there just is not enough of them type, to surpass the strength of numbers and game mechanics to keep it real (balanced).
    re
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah there will always be sides. Though I'm much more loyal to my favorite NFL team than a faction on an MMO.

QQ 6-10 Miami Dolphins this past season b:cry there's always next year.
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dude only good thing about obskurna was a 10+ lunar bow she had **** defense she kited terrible and she never used archers defense skills and demon/sage spark on 1 vs 1 pvp is just admiting you are a lame player....

ps : thanks for reminding me that i killed many times with my frost glaive and not my 10+ ppl only think i pvp when i got that wep...

You ps words show whow much of a child you still are, and lame guild? you are the kind of player i hate that only wants to be on xx guild cause its cool to be in.

You dont own a heart of a warrior, you simply are a cockroach hanging on a free on line world that is ,all....

Oh silly boy you must be as stupid as I thought =(

"was a 10+ lunar bow" when no one had a +10 lunar bow except Obskurna.

Admiting im a lame player cause I spark? :O whats spark for then if not to do more dmg? :o I guess im lame so is pretty much everyone ive ever seen pvp in game.....*goes to youtube* oh all the pvp vids have people sparking....meh guess everyones fail on pwi =(

Child? 'cause I play a game to have fun? oh noes...Btw I guild hop cause I get bored easily...not like i "use" the guild in any way shape or form. I choose big factions mostly cause they have the best pvp usually :O But I also go to the little factions to help out where i can. Oh well, Please dont hate me, i dont want my feeling to get hurt by some kid who i dont even know, please dont!!!

PS! You must have missed the part where I said "I've been kicked from plenty of guilds yup why? Cause I honestly don't care." Meh I disliked a bunch of the tools in Narla and I wasnt afraid to say it so yes I was kicked. Want a cookie for restating what I already said?

PSS: Who cares if you(or narla [Even though they did]) CS or not? I dont.
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    There will always be "sides", its nature of people in general. It's like people that get emotionally attached to their favorite team. People have started riots over their team losing IE football-soccer-.... Some even ragequit as a supposed loyal fan and purchase new sets of clothing to support the next best winning thing--its no different here.

Unfortunately for the server, those type of individuals out weigh the type that could careless what faction name is over their head. Those are the ones that vote no to "faction hoppers" and vote No to eccentric personalities, as if it will somehow plague the reputation of their team...They Are in big enough numbers that they moreless are the ones that govern the outcome of the server. And it pretty much pigeon toes people of the free will nature to have to finally concede and go somewhere, even though they don't fit the criteria of that faction's over all goals and or standards.

I agree
    there just is not enough of them type, to surpass the strength of numbers and game mechanics to keep it real (balanced).

and this sucks is what im saying
    Yeah there will always be sides.

I get this, but what im trying to get across is, why only 2? why not 3? or 4? or even 5? im not mad about there being sides, im sick of only 2 factions really controlling the tw dynamic on the server
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I get this, but what im trying to get across is, why only 2? why not 3? or 4? or even 5? im not mad about there being sides, im sick of only 2 factions really controlling the tw dynamic on the server

Yeah, I tried my best with Shrimp and Voldoo to kind of split up the factions a bit. Just got tired of caring, I guess.
    edited February 2012
    Why does there have to be "sides" at all, this entire A vs B, Ascend VS Nem, Elusive VS Narla, (Red VS Blue?) dynamic on this server really does kinda suck. why cant we have factions/people who look at it as a game and NOT try to take sides?

It seems like your complaint is that there are only TWO sides. Yes, I would agree with you there. And I tried to suggest that Ascend break up into 2 factions at the server reset so that it wouldn't just be red vs blue for yet another TW "season". Odd, but I heard that you were running around saying that we were trying to destroy Ascend by merely suggesting such a thing - now you seem to advocate it. Please don't bother defending or denying that rumor here, because honestly I don't care one way or the other. I just find it odd, assuming it is true, to read this post from you - addressed to me no less.
    it seems like there is some whacked out philosophy on here that wherever the "elusive/rescind/ascend" people go the "nem/narla" people instantly jump to counter them or vice-versa, ijs wouldnt it be more fun to have TW against other people? or if not that maybe a different group for once?, seems like if you want a fun "large scale" tw you have to be a part of either of these factions and even then, it has to be when they attack eachother.....and that kinda sucks all around

Or vice versa? No no, my dear boy. That "you guys are all alike" junk won't fly, certainly not when addressed to me.

Proski and I went to our current faction specifically to NOT tw with against the same people. We went to a losing faction to try to even out the balance of power in the TWs that were happening there. To maybe have it so that there were 4 or 5 equal TW factions at the top of the server.

Ah, but as soon as we did so, within hours, in fact, certain buttholes from a certain other faction joined the winning side to imbalance it further - some even resurrecting long dead alts to do so.

So no, if you want to take the position that you seem to be taking above, welcome to the club. But please address it to the people that don't share your views, and certainly not those that advocated them before you did.
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    It seems like your complaint is that there are only TWO sides. Yes, I would agree with you there. And I tried to suggest that Ascend break up into 2 factions at the server reset so that it wouldn't just be red vs blue for yet another TW "season". Odd, but I heard that you were running around saying that we were trying to destroy Ascend by merely suggesting such a thing - now you seem to advocate it. Please don't bother defending or denying that rumor here, because honestly I don't care one way or the other. I just find it odd, assuming it is true, to read this post from you - addressed to me no less.

lol why defend? im merely sharing an opinion, if you dont like it so what?
    Or vice versa? No no, my dear boy. That "you guys are all alike" junk won't fly, certainly not when addressed to me.

yes it will and ill show you why in a lil bit lol, and also was i talking about just you? nonono i was talking about the group that seems to go around with you guys
    Proski and I went to our current faction specifically to NOT tw with against the same people. We went to a losing faction to try to even out the balance of power in the TWs that were happening there. To maybe have it so that there were 4 or 5 equal TW factions at the top of the server.

Ah, but as soon as we did so, within hours, in fact, certain buttholes from a certain other faction joined the winning side to imbalance it further - some even resurrecting long dead alts to do so.

exactly, this is one recent example, but what about when a certain group of people jumped into ascend once ascend started challenging nemesis? is that not a group jumping to counter just as they did? winning/loosing side really doesnt matter, the fact is they did it lol.
    So no, if you want to take the position that you seem to be taking above, welcome to the club. But please address it to the people that don't share your views, and certainly not those that advocated them before you did.

advocate and yet seemed to continually form groups that challenge the same people? unfortunately this is like saying "because i created one of the 2 sides on this server im not at fault" which is partly true, the people at fault are the sheep that follow and dont take a stand on their own. (im not targeting anyone specific with that comment lol, its a general statement, same could be said about the sheep that follow geogaddi around)

unfortunately this server largely see's it as "proski's group" or the "elusive group" VS "mango/geogaddi's group" or the "nemesis group" so unless ya all can find some1 new who is willing to **** both of those 2 respected groups off and not have a bias tward one or the other, you will never really have a 3rd side.....which sucks
    edited February 2012
    Your entire post is so wrong, its not even funny. Fact is, you have no idea what you are talking about. So rather than try to interject yourself into controversy which you neither understand nor are a relevant part of, please just continue to try to build your own "mac ceht's" group - and stop returning to ride on proski's coat tails one minute, and then throwing mud on them the next.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012

ikr! seeing how both BOAD/square,square,square,square is getting most of Nems/Ascend's most active TWers, it makes it almost a pointless cause, if there was one.

I guess at this point, both factions are at fault-
    re
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Your entire post is so wrong, its not even funny. Fact is, you have no idea what you are talking about. So rather than try to interject yourself into controversy which you neither understand nor are a relevant part of, please just continue to try to build your own "mac ceht's" group - and stop returning to ride on proski's coat tails one minute, and then throwing mud on them the next.

ride on his coat tails? from what i recall i never once used my association with proski to better my odds.......yep cant remember when i ever did that.....hmmm are you talking about being in a faction that he was leader of? oh well in that case alot of people "ride" on his coat tails, and im not trying to build my own group, lol the people who have come to my fac have by their own choice, i dont force them to stay, nor did i offer them anything but the opportunity to have fun (which any faction can offer according to their point of view) soooo, yeah, again i fail to see your logic here...... and i never once "threw mud" on proski, i disagreed with him, i stood up for what i thought was right, and he didnt like that. simple, not everyone is going to hail proski as a king, I disagree with geo often enough too, but ya dont see him get up in arms about it, hell me and him even chatted on vent a few times where i explicitly told him off about **** he was doing.....yet we are still chill with eachother.....hmmm.....interesting......
  • Must - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Oh silly boy you must be as stupid as I thought =(

"was a 10+ lunar bow" when no one had a +10 lunar bow except Obskurna.

Admiting im a lame player cause I spark? :O whats spark for then if not to do more dmg? :o I guess im lame so is pretty much everyone ive ever seen pvp in game.....*goes to youtube* oh all the pvp vids have people sparking....meh guess everyones fail on pwi =(

Child? 'cause I play a game to have fun? oh noes...Btw I guild hop cause I get bored easily...not like i "use" the guild in any way shape or form. I choose big factions mostly cause they have the best pvp usually :O But I also go to the little factions to help out where i can. Oh well, Please dont hate me, i dont want my feeling to get hurt by some kid who i dont even know, please dont!!!

PS! You must have missed the part where I said "I've been kicked from plenty of guilds yup why? Cause I honestly don't care." Meh I disliked a bunch of the tools in Narla and I wasnt afraid to say it so yes I was kicked. Want a cookie for restating what I already said?

PSS: Who cares if you(or narla [Even though they did]) CS or not? I dont.

Whow a **** archer like you can help a guild?

And if you play to have fun why are you so mad? grow up child...b:bye
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Yes even a "**** archer" like myself can help a guild. <--who needs to grow up now? =x
    ps who said i was mad? o.o i just dont like d-bags =)
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    o.o its LickMyPus xD
    edited February 2012
    ride on his coat tails? from what i recall i never once used my association with proski to better my odds.......yep cant remember when i ever did that.....hmmm are you talking about being in a faction that he was leader of? oh well in that case alot of people "ride" on his coat tails, and

mhm
    the people who have come to my fac have by their own choice, i dont force them to stay, nor did i offer them anything but the opportunity to have fun (which any faction can offer according to their point of view) soooo, yeah, again i fail to see your logic here......

yes, yes, but the peeple that play with proski are non-fun seeking drones who have their minds made up for them.
    and i never once "threw mud" on proski

There are plenty that know the truth of the matter
    i disagreed with him, i stood up for what i thought was right, and he didnt like that.

A. yes, the fact that you would think yourself so important that anyone would listen to you over proski is funny.

B. if you think he cared beyond the utter hilarious nature of it, you are wrong.
    I disagree with geo often enough too, but ya dont see him get up in arms about it, hell me and him even chatted on vent a few times where i explicitly told him off about **** he was doing.....yet we are still chill with eachother.....hmmm.....interesting......

you are a gnat to him. I am sorry we gave you the compliment of viewing you as, well, more worthy.

Actually, he probably has it right - your not worth the bother. Best of luck to you.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Blood, play nice ;(. But I`m curious, where do I find those mindless drones as I too would like to have mindless followers! I know for sure Geo knows where to find em but I have trouble trusting he`d tell me the truth if I asked =(.

@mac_ceht: The hate between factions comes from the simpletons who have these nationalistic ideas bout factions. It`s a cruel way to put it but I think it`s quite accurate. This can be concluded simply by how ppl act irl. The highly educated ppl are usually less nationalistic and more open to ppl with different backgrounds. Prejudice is usually linked to the lower social classes and trough that into IQ.

The problem is that some ppl put factions over comfy or fun, resulting into ppl in faction A not running with ppl in faction B --> into ppl not mixing up between these factions --> It`s easier to generalize bad experiences. Heck, even the bad experiences of a friend can create prejudice towards entire faction making it a good soil for hating a faction.

Oh yeah, your logic is quite faulty but I cant bother myself with going trough it, all I wanted to do is point out where I believe the problem to lay. Well I should say that if you see that forming a third side would mean getting hated by the 2 others - It proves you part of the problem. It may be true, some ppl may hate you for doing so but it`s the "nationalists" who are the root of the problem in the first place.

I also want to address another point of concern - The arrival of fanboys. Kitty did be running FC to lvl his pwetty sin so he could finally farm his gear when he ran into Proc`s fanboy. To put it shortly, there was a disagreement in squad(kitty wasnt part of it) but the fanboy did argue his point with "this is how sympathi does it and unless you got sympathi over your toon I wont be impressed". Now, all the respect towards Proc, he do be better than most but this time the fanboy did what he did simply cause that`s how Proc does it.

It`s the whole hypering the sleep boss and teleing to that shade & 2 groups of mobs. Now somebody did kill the 2 groups of mobs before boss that "oldschool" used to pull to be hypered with. In case some of you are unaware, it is actually possible to hyper the small rooms mobs with xp room pull(though you cant pull em into to the room), least with higher lvl squads. Fanboy killed the smallroom mobs arguing "this is how proc does it". Now that may be true but I believe proc also pulls the mobs before boss to be hypered.

I myself cant care bout those 2 groups enough to get upset over "losing" them. What irritated me was the attitude, flaming and hating, mostly from the fanboy who had made the "mistake" after the idea was told in squad chat before boss died - with no objections to the idea. Sure, there is reason why proc runs the FC the way he does but that reason became moot the moment somebody killed the mobs before boss. W/o having idol I doubt this simpleton would of argued bout the point making it only a mistake that everybody could of lived wit, instead of creating a lot of "bad blood". Kitty hopes that if you do take fanboys, you do keep them "under control" or least tell them why you do something. The FCs are hell enough w/o fanboys running around thinking they know everything.

Ps. Applications to wnb`s fanboyclub can be left with pm on these forums.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    I also want to address another point of concern - The arrival of fanboys. Kitty did be running FC to lvl his pwetty sin so he could finally farm his gear when he ran into Proc`s fanboy. To put it shortly, there was a disagreement in squad(kitty wasnt part of it) but the fanboy did argue his point with "this is how sympathi does it and unless you got sympathi over your toon I wont be impressed". Now, all the respect towards Proc, he do be better than most but this time the fanboy did what he did simply cause that`s how Proc does it.

It`s the whole hypering the sleep boss and teleing to that shade & 2 groups of mobs. Now somebody did kill the 2 groups of mobs before boss that "oldschool" used to pull to be hypered with. In case some of you are unaware, it is actually possible to hyper the small rooms mobs with xp room pull(though you cant pull em into to the room), least with higher lvl squads. Fanboy killed the smallroom mobs arguing "this is how proc does it". Now that may be true but I believe proc also pulls the mobs before boss to be hypered.

I myself cant care bout those 2 groups enough to get upset over "losing" them. What irritated me was the attitude, flaming and hating, mostly from the fanboy who had made the "mistake" after the idea was told in squad chat before boss died - with no objections to the idea. Sure, there is reason why proc runs the FC the way he does but that reason became moot the moment somebody killed the mobs before boss. W/o having idol I doubt this simpleton would of argued bout the point making it only a mistake that everybody could of lived wit, instead of creating a lot of "bad blood". Kitty hopes that if you do take fanboys, you do keep them "under control" or least tell them why you do something. The FCs are hell enough w/o fanboys running around thinking they know everything.

Ps. Applications to wnb`s fanboyclub can be left with pm on these forums.

Marry me?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    Marry me?

I aint paying for packs >:(.
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    for being so insignificant i sure as hell cause alot of QQ

youd think if i was a gnat/fly or other insect you would have been able to swat me by now....hmm lack of swatting skills or im indeed not an insect, that is the only 2 conclusions there

and since when did insulting someone make you look good 0.o, that seems to be a common thing here.......... huh...funny
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    yes, yes, but the peeple that play with proski are non-fun seeking drones who have their minds made up for them.

did i say that? 0.o nope, hell if you have fun following proski go for it, (funny tho that you say this considering this is what ya all ALWAYS seems to say about nem's people)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    for being so insignificant i sure as hell cause alot of QQ

youd think if i was a gnat/fly or other insect you would have been able to swat me by now....hmm lack of swatting skills or im indeed not an insect, that is the only 2 conclusions there

and since when did insulting someone make you look good 0.o, that seems to be a common thing here.......... huh...funny

You remind me of my little brother, whom I wont admit any connection to, least in public. Poorly constructed arguments filled with fallacies and just pretty unreadable grammar. I dont expect perfect or even good grammar, heck mine is far from it, but I expect it to be readable.

Let kitty demonstrate the obvious flaws this time.

1) Replying to you or your existence on these forums isnt proof of you being anything but a fly to us, metaphorically - If I`m allowed to take Bloods standpoint.

2) Simply because you dont see it isnt a proof of your arguments "holding".

3) The insulting is a sign of why you are actually getting replies - You are being made fun of.

4) After trying, kitty fails to find this QQ you were talking bout.

did i say that? 0.o nope, hell if you have fun following proski go for it, (funny tho that you say this considering this is what ya all ALWAYS seems to say about nem's people)

Let kitty take another quote.
    the people who have come to my fac have by their own choice, i dont force them to stay, nor did i offer them anything but the opportunity to have fun (which any faction can offer according to their point of view) soooo, yeah, again i fail to see your logic here......

This implies like, unlike you, Proski/Blood has taken these sort of actions. Pretty much nobody would think otherwise from the context. Blood made fun of it instead of showing step by step of how poor of an argument(?) you made.

There is also constantly this fallacy where you pick 2 arbitrary conclusions. Either you arent Proski`s friend or you are one of the, to quote Blood, "non-fun seeking drones who have their minds made up for them". It was polarization by Blood but the principle is the same - You imply like ppl arent in Proski`s faction(s) out of free will.

There is one point on what kitty didnt mention on the "hating post" as he do count you as one of the simpletons. There was this npc gear PvP event for fun few weeks ago, Proski was gonna make video outta it(!) where all 9 or 10 were on the same vent channel having fun. There was Proski, Kat, Aries, Fluffy, Met, me and some others I cant remember right now. My point being, there are and always will be jokes and trolling but least on the "upper level"(Kitty was Zulusive officer, lol) there isnt much of a bad blood between. Obviously there are jokes of everybody with some "name" "in private" but it`s rarely any personal vendetta talking, which can be hard to understand for some.
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    You remind me of my little brother, whom I wont admit any connection to, least in public. Poorly constructed arguments filled with fallacies and just pretty unreadable grammar. I dont expect perfect or even good grammar, heck mine is far from it, but I expect it to be readable.

I apologize if my use of common Internet slang has caused you grief in your attempts to read my posts. Beyond this point I do not see how what i have said is unreadable
    Let kitty demonstrate the obvious flaws this time.

of course Captain Obvious
    1) Replying to you or your existence on these forums isnt proof of you being anything but a fly to us, metaphorically - If I`m allowed to take Bloods standpoint.

you take time out of your day to reply to a post on a forum..... if it didnt matter, if i was a "Fly" then i suppose your time would be wasted, which in essence would mean that you have time you can waste, because again according to your theory I am insignificant.
    if you have so much time that you can freely afford to waste it then i am sorry, maybe you should take up a hobby rather then trying to continue a pointless debate on a forum, on an online game. I do it because i find debate entertaining, this is not the only forum i am an active member of, and i enjoy the challenge that the online world brings in terms of a thinking force.

2) Simply because you dont see it isnt a proof of your arguments "holding".

so in essence you are now debating so other people will see your point then, if not then why make a point or a counter-point for that matter if the one in whom you are debating can not see it?
    3) The insulting is a sign of why you are actually getting replies - You are being made fun of.

again, how does this benefit anything? poking fun is usually funny, insulting is just being an a$$ lol
    4) After trying, kitty fails to find this QQ you were talking bout.

look harder, open your mind, dont have such a narrow point of view

This implies like, unlike you, Proski/Blood has taken these sort of actions. Pretty much nobody would think otherwise from the context. Blood made fun of it instead of showing step by step of how poor of an argument(?) you made.

when did i bring up proski specifically? if you scroll up my original statement included much more then him.
    There is also constantly this fallacy where you pick 2 arbitrary conclusions. Either you arent Proski`s friend or you are one of the, to quote Blood, "non-fun seeking drones who have their minds made up for them". It was polarization by Blood but the principle is the same - You imply like ppl arent in Proski`s faction(s) out of free will.

no, not that at all, I will not go as far as to say Proski has some way of forcing people out of their own free will, that would give him too much credit. no but i do believe proski to be a very manipulative being, this is my opinion of the guy, not meant as an insult, he is free to prove me wrong but from what i have seen, i believe it to be true from my point of view.
    There is one point on what kitty didnt mention on the "hating post" as he do count you as one of the simpletons. There was this npc gear PvP event for fun few weeks ago, Proski was gonna make video outta it(!) where all 9 or 10 were on the same vent channel having fun. There was Proski, Kat, Aries, Fluffy, Met, me and some others I cant remember right now. My point being, there are and always will be jokes and trolling but least on the "upper level"(Kitty was Zulusive officer, lol) there isnt much of a bad blood between. Obviously there are jokes of everybody with some "name" "in private" but it`s rarely any personal vendetta talking, which can be hard to understand for some.

"upper level" are you implying that there is a group of people who are more elite then others? hmmm interesting.....idk if you are a US citizen but i believe in the US constitution which states very clearly "we believe that all men are created equal" so im sorry toot the horn of "upper level" people somewhere else, some of my best friends on this game are people who have consistently been shot down by your "upper level" and they have every right to share their opinion. they have now given up because (as evident by me speaking my mind now) when they do speak up they get mobbed, trolled, harassed and made to look like fools. the only difference between them and me is i stopped giving a **** what people on a game thought of me and started playing to have fun.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2012
    I apologize if my use of common Internet slang has caused you grief in your attempts to read my posts. Beyond this point I do not see how what i have said is unreadable

All in all it`s the way you write. There isnt just one thing off but everything, making it quite hard to follow. To put it shortly, if words could be puked, I bet that`s what it would look like.

you take time out of your day to reply to a post on a forum..... if it didnt matter, if i was a "Fly" then i suppose your time would be wasted, which in essence would mean that you have time you can waste, because again according to your theory I am insignificant.
    if you have so much time that you can freely afford to waste it then i am sorry, maybe you should take up a hobby rather then trying to continue a pointless debate on a forum, on an online game. I do it because i find debate entertaining, this is not the only forum i am an active member of, and i enjoy the challenge that the online world brings in terms of a thinking force.

It`s the new attitude kitty been working on. Kitty tries to not treat idiots as idiots as he does dislike quite a bit of things he has done in the past. The reason why you are insignificant is because of how lacking your abilities to think are. I mean no offence but you think like a teen, while least the ones you are trying to argue with have passed to adulthood. There are actually psychological studies and terms for it but basically while teens possess the hardware power of adult brains - the use is usually pretty one sided. Educated adults think matters from several perspectives and usually have less extreme opinions.

You are still trying pass these fallacies with kitty, sigh. Simply replying doesnt proove anything at all - Lets take that one back. It only proves I have motive to reply but you cant prove what that motive is. My motive? I said you remind me of my lil brother - I like to shoot him down when it`s called for and hope it might broaden his abilities.

so in essence you are now debating so other people will see your point then, if not then why make a point or a counter-point for that matter if the one in whom you are debating can not see it?

You do misunderstand kitty. What kitty means is you dont understand how your arguments are already dismissed. To me it`s obvious your arguments wont hold water and Blood did show that much but you dont seem to realize it.
    again, how does this benefit anything? poking fun is usually funny, insulting is just being an a$$ lol

Now if you show where the line from poking to insulting was crossed? You are being made fun of `cause you arent considered "worthy" of taking seriously but you keep blabbling nonsense.
    look harder, open your mind, dont have such a narrow point of view

No it`s not narrow minded. My point is there is no QQ or you have quite interesting opinion of QQ if I havent missed some post. And if you want serious argument then the burden of providing proof belongs to the one making the statement, which would be you.
    when did i bring up proski specifically? if you scroll up my original statement included much more then him.

You serious? So in it`s essence you are saying you didnt simply make statement bout Proski/Blood but generalize a lot of other factions into it too. Are you the only one on this server who doesnt "cheat" ppl into joining? Only word which starts to explain this feeling is ludicrous.

no, not that at all, I will not go as far as to say Proski has some way of forcing people out of their own free will, that would give him too much credit. no but i do believe proski to be a very manipulative being, this is my opinion of the guy, not meant as an insult, he is free to prove me wrong but from what i have seen, i believe it to be true from my point of view.

I feel like Proski is one of the most forthcoming leaders Ive met on an online game. He`s bout what he says he`s about as that`s been proven true time after time again. There is no other faction leader on server who would of done Elusive-> Zulusive jump, none, nada, njiet, and we all know it.

Okey, kitty tries this logic of yours. From my point of view you are a delusional idiot with comparable IQ to a half-trained monkey and that`s if the monkey is suffering from a hellish hangover. But hey, that`s just me and it`s not meant as insult, right? At times polarizing the issue is the easiest way to point out flaws.

"upper level" are you implying that there is a group of people who are more elite then others? hmmm interesting.....idk if you are a US citizen but i believe in the US constitution which states very clearly "we believe that all men are created equal" so im sorry toot the horn of "upper level" people somewhere else, some of my best friends on this game are people who have consistently been shot down by your "upper level" and they have every right to share their opinion. they have now given up because (as evident by me speaking my mind now) when they do speak up they get mobbed, trolled, harassed and made to look like fools. the only difference between them and me is i stopped giving a **** what people on a game thought of me and started playing to have fun.

What are we resorting to now? Misunderstanding the meaning intentionally? It should of been clear from the context that I was talking bout upper level in hierarchy of faction. There`s been few exceptions of officers whom have declined from running with rival faction. But the one I have in mind never seemed like prime candidate for the position anyways. Still I wish I could find the research offhand bout how IQ reflects social skills as it suggested how best leaders are slightly, ~10-20 IQ points, smarter than the flock they`re supposed to lead.

There is a lot of stupid blabbling bout equal justice and resorting to law which, as you correctly anticipated, wont impact me. Yet I believe in the ideals of UN proclamation of human rights and I find your comment quite offending as it accuses me of something I`m deeply against. Everybody has every right to to raise their opinions but if we want meaningful conversation - There will be arguments where poorly argued statements will be "shot down". There is one thing ppl should remember before posting, with extreme statements come extreme responses.
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Whoa, offtopic. Anyways...

I remember wanting to be an assassin because AuroraTear solo'd my FB29 when I was on my cleric.
    I remember was getting facerolled by DarkSide when I was with WarGods my 1st TW.
    When RioN said TW or GTFO, when I was in Immunity, I GTFO.
    When I did 2hr+ TWs vs Polo (Like 20CSers vs 60-70 lowbies/NonCSers) as Wallace.
    When I used to complain about CSers before I got R8.
    When I PK'd in SP and killed Rank 8 sins all day.
    When I went white at 100 and didn't switch it off until I got 101 and poor.
    Going over 50+ hours when I saw myself on the rankings.
    When Lost_Art merged Wallace with EndGame.
    When EndGame lost 2 TWs in a row and I left due to bad leadership.
    When I went to PandoraBX and lost 54623462345743 TWs in a row.
    Left PandoraBX after 5-6 months.
    When I used to troll Sam in Exhaulted.
    When I asked to join Exhaulted, waited overnight to join, and Sam said no.
    When.... I left Arson/Treason/Wargods like 5432623457234 times.
    When Zameri Got me to join PWI, and I quit for like 3 months and came back in Dec. 2010.
    When I played Zameri's toon in TW and couldn't kill anyone, but never died.
    When I went sage and it sucked.
    When I was asked to show sins how to PvP.
    When I bought Spec. Hazes for 30g, now they're 15. It made me maaaaad.
    I joined 2010, soz idk how the beginning of the server was like.
    When I fachopped like popcorn and kept begging for FC.
    Standing for 3 hours LFM BH69/59 PM me.
    Questing until I got to 40, then just did BH/CS erry' day.
    Quit for a bit after lv 100, but came back.
    When I CS'd for something other than fashion/mount/wings.
    When Zam quit.b:cry
    When I quit PK after Vybzz killed me twice in IG for like a week.
    When I killed pepemon when he was rank 8 by accident.
    Watching Shrimp's barb tank like 3 R9+10~12 psychics.
    Doing 6v6 at Orchid with all the R9 players.
    When I killed Metri in a duel by stunlocking for like a full 5 minutes.b:surrender
    When Tsyren wasen't an elitest nirvana *****.
    When I was asked to cyber with someone.b:shocked
    When I got married to a drunk dude for EXP.b:laugh
    Watching PK as a bluename at west in 2010, it looked fun.
    Remembering YReMaeRD PKing and wanting to have his mother ****ing awesome outfit.
    When I got his outfit for my wizard.
    When I sat in PK and felt bad for killing this sin that kept coming out of sz to kill me, and failing.
    When I got lv11 stealth and trolled all the other fresh Rank 8 sins.
    When I killed a rank 9 sin that stealthed popped on me.
    When PK got boring because nobody new PKed for a long time.
    When I got in vent for the 1st time.
    When...... I bought my Lunar Cape for christmas.
    When I sold FC but kept getting undercut so I quit that.
    When Mark sent me like 3452346234732 photos over Skype.
    When Damoose was invincibilikitty.
    When I would fight headslicerr and have the most fun 1v1s ever against a barb.
    When I would watch RioN at west get roflraped by Shrimp from stealth.
    When I was scared of TT90 BMs.
    When I got a free set of TT70 for my wizard.
    When I started making videos of PWI because I got bored.
    When Proski was presidential nominee.
    When I sung Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up" over worldchat.
    When I sung The Lonely Island's "Like a boss" over worldchat.
    When I posted about how bad PandoraBX's officers were and left.
    When I did 3-1 over and over and over and over for PandoraBX.
    When I got 2.0 and felt so proud of it.
    When a PandoraBX Sin went sage and I screamed at the computer at how ****ing stupid he was because he never CS'd.
    When I got farmed by Diz's sin. (And still do.) F****** hate you diz :<
    When I would farm the other faction's sins in TW, and get piled because of how pissed the 102s were.
    When I did TW for the 1st time on my wizard and loved it.
    When someone gave me a charm for free so I could solo FC for them.b:kiss
    Meh, Idk if I'll add more, openly criticize if you like, nowadays I only log on Thursdays to see who we're fighting for TW, to help my friends, to PK everynow and then, and to do TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6