Lets go back...

Zhadi - Archosaur
Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Etherblade (West)
Do you guys remember the early PvP at Orchid Temple and Hidden Orchid?
Back when we were all still rocking out our mold gears which we had chipped back in the day?

Do you guys remember that event we had, where the GMs were running around summoning bosses, and literally the whole server (hundreds of people) were killing them together, hoping for some good drops? Remember when the PK wars broke out?

Do you guys remember Narla and Impulse and Asuras? Hell, do you remember that Polish faction full of trolls?

Do you remember the first PK wars between Elusive and Narla?
Remember when Fatalis fell and those people who had hated Elusive so much realized we weren't too bad after all and joined up to help give the first amazing 3 hour long TW on the server?

I loved how this game used to be pre-rank 9. I love how it used to be before I even hit 100. Back when I was rocking out my lvl 85 green crossbow and still killing those people who raced to 100 and +10'd their gear.

One of my favorite memories was the first time that Elusive went to Hell to try and farm herbs to make apothecary for some of our first TWs. Narla would have none of that. They brought down half their faction, and Elusive being Elusive did not back down. We rallied whatever members we could, and we stood our ground. That PK war lasted about 2 hours, if I remember correctly. At the end of the day, Narla outnumbered us and we had to pack our bags and get out, but it was one of the first warnings we gave out :)

I remember after it all ended, Minori went up to me, traded, and gave me a few hundred ironguards, white teas, and sutras. She told me it was to even the battlefield a bit<3

Do you guys have any favorite memories of back when this game wasn't all about "r9 or gtfo"? Back when skill still somewhat mattered?
Post edited by Zhadi - Archosaur on

Comments

• AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    hahaha Minori was the best.

I remember going to TW with my lvl 79 mold sling and feeling self conscious and hoping no one noticed that I was using a sling for pvp... b:sad
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    hahaha Minori was the best.

I remember going to TW with my lvl 79 mold sling and feeling self conscious and hoping no one noticed that I was using a sling for pvp... b:sad

you mean..... 69b:dirty mold slingshot. there is no 79, babycakes.
  • DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear
    DamagedHeart - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Damn, i miss them days, before r9 and gold reached 1.1mill :(
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you mean..... 69b:dirty mold slingshot. there is no 79, babycakes.

I knew that...

just wanted to hear you say it, sweettits. b:dirty
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    Sympathi - Archosaur Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ULMOS **** the **** out of everyone because he like, Woracled to 70 for clamitys.

Killed Proclivity in like two hits all the damn time.... till i got to 80 and busted out my TT70 HA AA 80 combo and rolled his face >:O !!!!

but yea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    :: Youtube.com/YCEvenix :: Seeker PvP, PvE and TW Videos
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    :P i remember getting rolled by that combo too. cept i was 50s then xD
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    I knew that...

just wanted to hear you say it, sweettits. b:dirty

either way, that mold slingshot is probably the best weapon up till 80 when u can get tt80 gold bow.
  • /aIentine - Archosaur104
    /aIentine - Archosaur104 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Impulse, haha. Damn.
    We had the absolute worst icon of all time.

Edit: Awwwwfudge, I forgot I was Slashentine.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    b:bye Hi slashentine. What is the special occasion since you decide to grace us with your presence? O.O
    edited February 2012
    b:bye Hi slashentine. What is the special occasion since you decide to grace us with your presence? O.O

The special occasion? Why Valentine's Day is almost here, of course. b:cute

But really, I do miss old Archosaur. I had so much fun. I used to only wear that hideous bride's gown and run around with my little TT60. B'aw. :c
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    The special occasion? Why Valentine's Day is almost here, of course. b:cute

But really, I do miss old Archosaur. I had so much fun. I used to only wear that hideous bride's gown and run around with my little TT60. B'aw. :c

Come back on for the one day then GO AWAY! b:chuckle

i joke, miss you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Come back on for the one day then GO AWAY! b:chuckle

i joke, miss you!

I don't even have my own computer right now, though I do want to log on tomorrow.
    BUT, my stepdad's isn't letting me download PWI.. >>;

In all honesty, I'm surprised you're still hanging around. o:
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    I don't even have my own computer right now, though I do want to log on tomorrow.
    BUT, my stepdad's isn't letting me download PWI.. >>;

In all honesty, I'm surprised you're still hanging around. o:

I'm surprised your surprised you think im still hanging around! remember i have no life :( although I've sent in my university applications this month so if im accepted.. last summer of gaming b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Remember before fishies existed and this server didnt exist? I do, Heavens tear was bomb back in the day b:cool
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Do you guys have any favorite memories of back when this game wasn't all about "r9 or gtfo"? Back when skill still somewhat mattered?

It sucks thinking about what the game used to be. I have accepted the fact that this game will never be the same and that I will probably never play like I used to.

PvP at any of the "zhenning" areas is probably the best times I have ever had. The constant paranoia of being crashed and chasing people away. Sometimes having a simple zhen crash turn into an all out war by the servers current elites.

As for the "r9 or gtfo" lingo. It seems many took the r9 approach. Personally, 90% of the players I grew to know from HL and LC servers have gone and left. I don't know how active all the servers are compared to now. But from the video's I have seen...everyone is walking around in rank 9. That is truly impressive.

I do wonder though, just how extreme new gear will be in the future. The past has gone and I will continue to keep the great memories I had(particularly this 96 archer).

Enjoy your valentines day everyone.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • NoAngel - Raging Tide
    NoAngel - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i miss fatalis they was pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /aIentine - Archosaur105
    /aIentine - Archosaur105 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    @Ascii-
    Ah, yeah.

I will be going to college this upcoming year as well. Finally, haha. But, I highly doubt that it will be the end of my gaming career, seeing as I have now transferred to x-box and that will be coming with me to college. Hopefully this doesn't damage my grades..

b:shocked

@Martin-
    Yeah. I started playing in 2008 and the game was a lot better back then. I do miss it. It truly was a lot of fun and, honestly, that memory is probably what kept me holding on to this game for so long. I was addicted, I loved how much fun I previously had, but overtime this game truly has died. But I guess all good things have to come to an end eventually, I'm just glad I was able to experience the game before this all happened.

Happy \/aIentine's Day.
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    Azmerah - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I remember back when zhadi was lower level than me =(

PS hi everyone ^__^
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012

PS hi everyone ^__^

lol this **** came on forums wtf.
    sup :P
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i miss fatalis they was pro

Yes, they no showed narla like a boss.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2012

PS hi everyone ^__^

I remember how easy you were to kill , and how you QQ so much cause i kite your demon spark..... b:laugh
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lets go back to when I said this

Originally Posted by Proski - Archosaur
    its true blood, in fact me and auth probably disliked each other more than any other 2 individuals on the server, but at the end of the day whats more important? if you want to be honest, about 99% of the people you meet on this game don't give a **** about you on any personal level despite maybe showing interest here or there. i'm probably respecting him and you guys more by wanting to work with you all in a way that directly benefits people's time on this game bigger than my own than if i sat there and pretended to be courteous of your guys feelings so to better my reputation as a leader. why is this game turning into politics? where are the other people that realize we're just playing a game here?

if people don't want to join elusive because they think we have too loose an attitude (think about this, on a game) towards interactions so be it, i'd rather not have those people here anyway. it would be like expecting a nut job environmentalist to get along with the average person. both pollute to the same effect, but only one is stupid enough to think everybody should address the problem by driving a different car to so please fabricated statistics while the rest of us turn the volume up to sweet home alabama and pump gas living life like theres no tomorrow

and everyone else did things like this: http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/gamingworld/cheaters.jpg

ps hi tivas, miss you baby : D
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    I remember how easy you were to kill , and how you QQ so much cause i kite your demon spark..... b:laugh

If i remember correctly.... you did kite my demon spark....then you sparked and I kited you...then you QQed and said I ran from you o.O...but every time after that i called you out to pvp you wouldn't come? hmmm b:shutup
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    If i remember correctly.... you did kite my demon spark....then you sparked and I kited you...then you QQed and said I ran from you o.O...but every time after that i called you out to pvp you wouldn't come? hmmm b:shutup

AHHAHHAAHHAHA wronnggg again ppl lye so much, Pluto or lockmypuss was there u im sorry you were just a one shot of my SS and wow i was always ready to pvp go figure....

PS sup Prosky, miss you all, say hello for to ice, meow, roy and swimma cheers..
  • Sympathi - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    AHHAHHAAHHAHA wronnggg again ppl lye so much, Pluto or lockmypuss was there u im sorry you were just a one shot of my SS and wow i was always ready to pvp go figure....

PS sup Prosky, miss you all, say hello for to ice, meow, roy and swimma cheers..

Lie*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Ice = quit
    Weow = quit
    roy = quit

b:sad

Swimma back playing again!!!
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    edited February 2012

You one shot me? When? Hmmm was I like afk/naked or being attacked by someone else?
    Always ready to pvp except when I was on apparently.... and who is lockmypuss? o.O

PS glad to see you haven't changed in the last year or so. b:bye
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    You one shot me? When? Hmmm was I like afk/naked or being attacked by someone else?
    Always ready to pvp except when I was on apparently.... and who is lockmypuss? o.O

PS glad to see you haven't changed in the last year or so. b:bye

I also one shooted many times Obskurna wich was much better geared than you , but like you dumb....

All you can do was demon burst and expect ppl to stand there and tank your spark...

I really loved Pluto to see this and tell it also, but well hun, guy whatever you are its just a game so *** it.

PS: i havent changed but then again i was never kicked, from any guild i was and beg to come back again and again, that kinda shows personnality ...

I do believe got kicked from essence only by inactivity cause i was playing on this server cheers mate b:bye
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Lie*

Robiinnnnnn b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Azmerah - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    I also one shooted many times Obskurna wich was much better geared than you , but like you dumb....

All you can do was demon burst and expect ppl to stand there and tank your spark...

I really loved Pluto to see this and tell it also, but well hun, guy whatever you are its just a game so *** it.

PS: i havent changed but then again i was never kicked, from any guild i was and beg to come back again and again, that kinda shows personnality ...

I do believe got kicked from essence only by inactivity cause i was playing on this server cheers mate b:bye

1 shot Obskurna? before or after i quit? =x cause me and you were same level when i quit and i honestly cant see you 1 shot Obskurna >.> but meh I wasn't there so maybe you got a lucky crit or something o.o

demon burst....why would i not use it? o.O expecting people to tank my spark? lol no. but don't QQ and say i run from you when i kite your spark too ijs =)

PS: I've been kicked from plenty of guilds yup why? Cause I honestly don't care. I say/do whatever I want. As for the begging thing... I'd never beg for anything. Let alone to get back into some crappy guild. But people must still like my personality :o Since everyone knows I'm a guild hopper yet I've been allowed into every big guild on every server I've played.