Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Noel - Dreamweaver
    Noel - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Noel - Sorry, i dont really like those squashed baby face toons >< (no offense)
    Squashed baby face, eh? I don't see it. Though maybe I'm used to more extreme baby faces, having watched a decent amount of anime in the past. Thanks for the comment though.
    onlydolly wrote: »
    Noel - I'm not sure about her eyes but 4/5 :)
    Was actually going for a bored/uninterested/indifferent look.

Your Veno looked a bit better before. Maybe it's the narrower forehead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Aiko_Chan - Archosaur
    _Aiko_Chan - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    oriannah shes very cute 5/5
    onlydolly i like the before one better tho the eyebrows seem to be throwing it off a bit shes very cute 4.5/5

re did my veno a bit ^-^ venoavatar.png
  • Noel - Dreamweaver
    Noel - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Love that design, Aiko. The colors just pop out in contrast. Nice choice for a fashion too. 10/10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    Varalee - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Noel~ Cute face its different not like the other chars out there ^^ 5/5
    _Aiko_Chan - ~ OMG Love Love Love lolz everythings awesome about your face colours 10/10
    onlydolly~ i love the new look super cute face (=^.^=) so fresh 10/10

b:pleased
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    And everyone who didnt see my seeker b4 heres a far away picture of her ,a closer pic is a page b4 this

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2301989433654&set=a.1727597594217.95272.1366763891&type=3&theater
  • Sweetfeather - Dreamweaver
    Sweetfeather - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's actually a tone available on the slider manually, so I don't think this violates anything. :P -1060726

tyty! ^-^
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    onlydolly~ i love the new look super cute face (=^.^=) so fresh 10/10

b:pleased

OMG Thank You b:kiss But what can You say about my Cleric :D I think she's better than my Veno ;P

2ppy4jl.jpg

_Aiko_Chan - I really like her blue eyes. And she's first character with black lips who I LOVE ;*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Change the hair D: She would so much cuter without it.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    onlydolly
    I agree with MrMelvin. The hair is nice, but doesnt really fit her :3 Her face is cute tho, and i like the eye color. 6/10

Here's my seeker and a friend of mine. He really wants to know what you guys think, so go on and rate please :D

2012-02-2803-42-32.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    onlydolly
    I agree with MrMelvin. The hair is nice, but doesnt really fit her :3 Her face is cute tho, and i like the eye color. 6/10

Here's my seeker and a friend of mine. He really wants to know what you guys think, so go on and rate please :D

2012-02-2803-42-32.png

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nari how could you!!!!!! b:sad

Gotta admit it ish a good picture tho. :3

I rate you 10/10

I give myself 1/10 XDDD
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Jesusisback
    You asked me to, that's why :D oh, and your sin is better than 1/10 silly o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Emm...

2w21l3s.jpg

Better?
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ziraia - Cute seeker you have! Most people tend to make their seekers look 'fierce' so it's nice to see a change 4/5

Ziraia's male friend b:chuckle- He looks like a real bad boy lol. I love the red hair and how his clothes match. Only thing that doesn't work out is the bright blue eyes. 4/5 nonetheless

OnlyDolly - There's something about her that bothers me.. I think it's the lips being so huge like she has botox in them D: when covering her lips with my hand she looks really adorable ^^ 3/5

v6n9f5.png

My veno and my mystic b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Onlydolly - 5/5 on the face. I don't like either of the hairstyles so I didn't include them when I rated her.
    Something about her just looks good (and you have my favorite makup on her too XD).

Jesusisback - 4.5/5 on your char. She's so natural, I love it. I think her chin is a bit too pointy, but ehh. It's really no big deal. 5/5 on the sin. It was originally a 4/5 because of the skin tone, but the more I look at him, the more I love his uniqueness. ^.^

Ayasu - 3/5 on the veno. The lips look squished and the makeup is too overwhelming -- especially in black. 5/5 on the mystic though. b:dirty You did a really good job on her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    Options
    onlydolly~5/5 for the face <3 have u tried the cougar Hair? it might look super cute on her shap face (=^.^=)

Ayasu~ They Both are very Anime_ish xP i <3 that but still somethings missing and dont know what :S 4/5

Ziraia~ Love the Seeker & Outfit (=^.^=) 5/5 and the guy tehe love the red hair and style and i actrally like the eyes too i love when pplz take the time to make their Char not just like a preset xP 5/5

Here's My Mystic "Sariiah" and my Husband's Char "Mike"i logged on both to get us in this cute pic xD but still he needs to have a few touch ups ...and maybe a Tshrit lawlz..XD

423998_3433879330194_1366763891_3370703_1402077018_n.jpg
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My new wizard =w= Just made him last week....this was my first attempt at making a human male look decent. I think i did a great job imo o3o what do you think?

jiory1.png

very cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    want to change my veno look to this. i was too lazy to hide the name >..>' when i made a new char to customise. should i keep my current look or change to the new one?

2012-03-0311-00-30.jpg

current look

2012-03-0310-57-34.jpg

Varalee- your EG is cute, she's very tomboyish looking like she can kick ***. as for your hubby, yes he need a shirt lol. i feel like he should have a darker skin color. i like the eyes and the eyebrow, very intense.

Ayasu- your veno's uper lip is too thin compare to her lower lip. and the eye brow is too close together. im not a fan of dark eye make up on dolly looking chars. it just looks like a kid with lots of make up. your mistic is very cute.

Ziraia- ur friend's sin is very hot looking. the red hair, green eyes and dark skin makes him stand out. your seeker is cute, sassy looking nice skin tone, sexy nurse hair :3.
  • mand10
    mand10 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    mand10: sry cant rate.....she hiding her face maybe u meant for anothr thread or maybe picture

Baby_pho: man I always love your chars, I have to say though I really love the dark hair ones eyes , the shape gives it a smilie eye kinda thing, I dont see many with that kinda eye experssion, I also like the face structure to it, the seconds color scheme is great but to me the eyes seem a little cross eyed, maybe the angle or SS, he lips are so cute though 4/5 pink one
    5/5 dark one

Varalee: pretty a closer SS might help a bit, from that far away she seems a bit like other white on white mystics, so ill leave a number rating off just due to the distance, but what I can see she is pretty

onlydolly: very cute cleric, your char are also ones I tend to really like 5/5 to bad tuna sins ruined that hair

Ziraia: I like her over all look 4.9/5 and love her nose

Ayasu: 4.5/5 for both I like the style that these are done in, your mystic eyes are rather nice

_Aiko_Chan: Really cool character, if she had the batstyle veno, she would so make me think of a cutie sucubus, dont see many cute black lipped chars 9/5

Oriannah: 4/5 love her long face, I wasnt a fan of the hair but fits her nicely, like the green color eyes

Estiah: I usally prefer the tatted tbs but she is pretty, very soft looking 5/5

Noel: I rather like the look, to bad the hair glitches though, its differnet, makes me thik what is she looking down at

ok thats as far as I think Im gonna go back or this will be looong

ok well gonna post my chars now.

first is my mystic, these have been her two looks that I have reused over and over between her and my seeker. tryed to make a pic with same hair and fash
    atm she the dark hair....
    20120123181453.png

20120123183951.png

after many talks I desided to redo a sin and lvl it up too, mind you not a fan of the fishes =/
    Baby_pho your sin was the inspiration for my sins look
    20120306234024.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    @dimthought 3/5 I like both the first looks, lovely baby/doll type look but not a huge fan of how that hair sets on the forehead, really bothers me xD.
    for the fish, looks nice but would work on the jawline a little more. i understand you're going for that "look" but to me it looks a little too scrunched up.

@Baby_pho 4/5 I like the first look but would work with the hair differently, but on the second look I think you should work on the chin a little more, it's kinda pointy, overall nice colors though.

Here's my Wizard. Sorta typical doll look, but not quite, I didn't go all the way with it but I like the way it's 'cutesy' turned out. What do you think?

5n5hsl.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lizrau: 10/5 Love the dark eyes, and I like how she is kinda dolly but still has a refine beauty to her, and huge fan of the nose, the pale pink is also nice. I alwasys tend to like your chars too, you make good old class toons

I agree with ya on the hair styles those are not my favs but was the only pic with same all. I do wish the bangs were a bit longer too

and yea my tbs face is still no 100%, to me they the hardest to do =(

well today I leave out to vaction for 11 days, so I wish everyone happy days to come and good health, looking foward to all the pages I'll get to rate when I get back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DemShadow - Raging Tide
    DemShadow - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Btw.. I still have no idea on how to make the dark or black looking Tideborns... Any ideas?
    asdf_b10.jpg
  • Nishiraa - Heavens Tear
    Nishiraa - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    1pyz68.jpg

She used to be blonde but I didnt take any pics =p and just recently made her brunette.

What would u rate her?
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You're suppose to rate other people before you get a rate yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • fusososo
    fusososo Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Nishiraa: I give her a 4/5.

2012-03-0820-06-29.jpg
    2012-03-0820-08-07.jpg

She's my noobtastic main. But hey, we all have to start somewhere non?
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    You're suppose to rate other people before you get a rate yourself.

Sorry I'll go and rate others then. Thanks for the warning.
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Another one! :) This is my Mystic, Tiriah.
    scrnshot.jpg

I cant exactly pinpoint how her facial expression looks like, but something along the lines of suprised yet very calm and maybe bored.

Shes pretty though I think you should maybe consider making her smile abit.

In my opinion she'd look gorgeous then ^^ Rate 8.5/10 4.5/5
    edited March 2012
    Options
    NoelCloseup.jpg

Noel2-2.png

I don't know if your chars eyes are like that or u just took a snap shot of when she was closing her eyes. So I'm just gonna rate your char by the pics.

I've never generally liked big eyes on pwi chars, but some r cute and acceptable. Yr char looks like she's looking down at something, bored. Maybe if her eyes were more open she'd look cuter in my opinion.

She has a uncommon face, which is good as many clerics and archers look the same.

Her bod seems tiny but it seems to go fine with her face.

I'd rate her a 6/10 mainly because of the pic you took of her face. (Please take no offence, I'm just being honest ^^') 3/5
  • puthdarrent
    puthdarrent Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    421304_379156275442102_100000431985644_1355991_118396080_n.jpg

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • K_nick_Z - Heavens Tear
    K_nick_Z - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    [IMG]http://D:\Perfect World International\element\screenshots[/IMG] here i go.[PHP][/PHP].