Remove Bloodpaint

Options
12346»

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If someone can hit 5 times per second, then Time for hit is equal to 0.

Same shown per calculation related to interval of weapon's hits.

But it can be more than 0.

In this game we can't reduce casting time.

If we could, then damage output would be same as for melee.

If they could do so, then -channeling bonus must be applied to casting time to at least at half amount.

I mispoke on casting time, but it is a physical impossiblity for Time For Hit to equal zero even if there was a setting to change it, and thats if even its the first subroutine called when you click the att button or key.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    raishuyin wrote: »
    That statement just shows that you havnt understood anything about how the game works.

Its not bloodpaint that destroys pve. Pve is broken to begin with. Like I already said several times: "pve needs a complete makeover" not some classes skills.

Those with aps will always tank bosses or solo the place! Its not because of bloodpaint but because they deal just to much damage and get aggro. The better aps users dont even need bloodpaint to solo.

Everyone qqing about bloodpaint is just not smart enough to understand that its not a matter of bloodpaint that pve is unbalanced.

[The reason everyone was qqing about bramble in open pvp was that the damage reflected was calculated before defences. So if the brambled one has high enough defences the bramble damage would be higher then the damage the attacked would recive. Concidering that seeing bramble on a barb would mean every melee class would kill itself in 4 hits while the barb wouldnt even notice the damage dealed to him.]

only APS nubs would kill themself as they should but try spamming skill and try kill urself not happening unless ur taming is totally wrong.

no bramble is a effective aps breaker and you know it but maybe your just to lazy to use skill instead and aps everything to death then bramble should own you.

a good bm would see this and back lash away a sin would stealth a barb would invoke
    see only nubs aps would die on bramble.

get us barb our demon bramble to pvp to b:pleased
  • Superyoshi - Dreamweaver
    Superyoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Then make also hit time for physical attacks (like casting time for spells), so it will be really equal.

Really physical attack must be like this:

<Time for hit>+<Interval between hits>+
    <Time for hit>+<Interval between hits>+ ...

Because casters have:
    <Channeling time>+<Casting time>+
    <Channeling time>+<Casting time>+ ...

WRONG. Physical attack dont have delay as caster.
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Saw quite a few people who said just delete tideborn in general in this thread.

I'm all for it even though i have an assassin whose 5.0. But I want compensation for the money/coins/time spent on it. Give me all the cost of gear and skills i bought for it and put it in coin form so i can re-roll another class. =P
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Superyoshi - Dreamweaver
    Superyoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Saw quite a few people who said just delete tideborn in general in this thread.

I'm all for it even though i have an assassin whose 5.0. But I want compensation for the money/coins/time spent on it. Give me all the cost of gear and skills i bought for it and put it in coin form so i can re-roll another class. =P

b:angryGive caster BP too or BP should remove
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Right.

But spell has it, and it must be reduced or removed to get same dps.

Edit:
    Along with channeling and casting time which must be reduced by -channeling bonus .
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Thats right, casters have channeling time + casting time + delay.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • raishuyin
    raishuyin Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    only APS nubs would kill themself as they should but try spamming skill and try kill urself not happening unless ur taming is totally wrong.

no bramble is a effective aps breaker and you know it but maybe your just to lazy to use skill instead and aps everything to death then bramble should own you.

a good bm would see this and back lash away a sin would stealth a barb would invoke
    see only nubs aps would die on bramble.

I only stated the reason why people were qqing about bramble. To your information I am 1 of the extremly rare kind of sins on HT that actually use their skills instead of aps in pvp. And hell i wont stealth for just a brambled opponent. But still, even with skillspaming bramble hurts.

Yes casters have a delay. And thats actually good. I dont want to imagine a caster in TW with channeling gear and only half or no channeling and casttime. Thats as if you are asking to get Instacast. No ty casters hit hard enough in pvp. However i agree that they need a boost in pve.

And btw phy dds have channeling and casttimes too if they actually use their skills and they hit less hard then a caster with their attacks too.
    So the reason why casters drop so fast in pvp is
    1. most have build just glasscannons instead of adding some defence
    2. its only natural that casters take more damage from physical dds (you see it in every rpg)
    3. aps (using skills means in 90% of the time the one with more damageoutput and better defence wins)

I would really like to see aps 2.5 to 3.33 max but the skilldamage of melees slightly increased instead.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    While your at it, give sins barrage of daggers b:bye Let the QQ continue!
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I hope people here is trolling.
    If not, someone must be really butthurt .
  • XDrDerksen - Sanctuary
    XDrDerksen - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    they should reduce it to 1%,2%. that would be fair.
  • raishuyin
    edited March 2012
    Options
    they should reduce it to 1%,2%. that would be fair.

What classes do you play? Let me guess: ranged!? Bloodpaint and pots was what keept me alive when i did my quests up to lvl 100. When i lvled my archer i hadnt as much expenses on pots as with my sin. For a simple reason: everything died before it could get close enough to hit me but as a melee you get hit immediately. So bloodpaint and pots are basicly needed.

1% would be fair for 4.0+ but everyone using skills or is lower in lvl and refines would have one hell of a pot/apo bill. good job. easy solution.

for all the qqers
    I mean get real already. People qq about aps, bloodpaint, stealth etc. Lets take all that away. Whats left is skillspaming. OK so lets use skills. Might work in pve to some extend. Now lets do that in pvp too. Will be quite hard to kill something there. Going for heavy classes is out of question. They have to much HP and defences and you wont deal enough damage fast enough to kill them. So lets go for arcane classes. OH just noticed most have same or higher HP and defences (specially physical defence) then Light classes. And they hit harder too. But yeah take everything from melees. Just roll a caster and qq about how OP melees are and how good they can farm. Then go pvp and 1-2hit nuke them and faceroll when they cant kill you with your quite high defences.

The point is: every class has its pros and cons in some way and has it easier or harder in pve / pvp. And I notice quite alot that people qq about things and call it OP. But that is mostly related to endgame stuff and the sanctions demanded are just ridiculous. Seems no one looks at the whole picture before crying out for a nerf. Doesnt seem to be interesting that there is something before lvl100 too. And that there is pvp and pve. Something like better and worse geared players. But yeah lets just put everyone in the same corner, qq and call for nerfs.

HELL STOP IT ALREADY AND THINK TWICE BEFORE COMING UP WITH ****** IDEAS. THANKS.
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    What classes do you play? Let me guess: ranged!? Bloodpaint and pots was what keept me alive when i did my quests up to lvl 100. When i lvled my archer i hadnt as much expenses on pots as with my sin. For a simple reason: everything died before it could get close enough to hit me but as a melee you get hit immediately. So bloodpaint and pots are basicly needed.

1% would be fair for 4.0+ but everyone using skills or is lower in lvl and refines would have one hell of a pot/apo bill. good job. easy solution.

for all the qqers
    I mean get real already. People qq about aps, bloodpaint, stealth etc. Lets take all that away. Whats left is skillspaming. OK so lets use skills. Might work in pve to some extend. Now lets do that in pvp too. Will be quite hard to kill something there. Going for heavy classes is out of question. They have to much HP and defences and you wont deal enough damage fast enough to kill them. So lets go for arcane classes. OH just noticed most have same or higher HP and defences (specially physical defence) then Light classes. And they hit harder too. But yeah take everything from melees. Just roll a caster and qq about how OP melees are and how good they can farm. Then go pvp and 1-2hit nuke them and faceroll when they cant kill you with your quite high defences.

The point is: every class has its pros and cons in some way and has it easier or harder in pve / pvp. And I notice quite alot that people qq about things and call it OP. But that is mostly related to endgame stuff and the sanctions demanded are just ridiculous. Seems no one looks at the whole picture before crying out for a nerf. Doesnt seem to be interesting that there is something before lvl100 too. And that there is pvp and pve. Something like better and worse geared players. But yeah lets just put everyone in the same corner, qq and call for nerfs.

HELL STOP IT ALREADY AND THINK TWICE BEFORE COMING UP WITH ****** IDEAS. THANKS.

i feel for you if you suck so much must be painfull to suck that badly

i meet quiet a lot of non aps sin who can kill just about anything with not op gear they just know how to use there class spamming what skill.

no you are the one who should stop and learn your class before you talk

you have all the stun/zeal/sleep and what note in the book use them ooh and some pdef genie skill will do wonders to

i really hope the ynerf aps to nothingness so ppl start using skill instead of stun genie spark aps everything to death so lame.
  • raishuyin
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i feel for you if you suck so much must be painfull to suck that badly

no i dont, i do just fine in pve and pvp
    i meet quiet a lot of non aps sin who can kill just about anything with not op gear they just know how to use there class spamming what skill.

I never said i aps in pvp and i cant understand where you get that from.
    To your information my aps is 2.86 in pve and 0.67 in pvp and i can deal with it. So dont talk like you know how i play.
    no you are the one who should stop and learn your class before you talk

no you stop twisting my statements. maybe you should read them more carefully before you offend me. And If you say that in regard to that:
    raishuyin wrote:

... then let me tell you that sometimes you have to exaggerate so others get the picture. And yes my pot/apo bill was higher then with my archer. Like i said my archer got hit way less so the potions mobs droped where enough while my sin had to buy some from time to time. Or maybe you just havnt noticed the sarcasm in the last 2 sentences of that statement. Who knows.
    you have all the stun/zeal/sleep and what note in the book use them ooh and some pdef genie skill will do wonders to

i really hope the ynerf aps to nothingness so ppl start using skill instead of stun genie spark aps everything to death so lame

There are casters on HT you wont just skillkill. You might be able to hold them under control but wont kill them as their gear is finished and they are always buffed. At least you wont as an average geared sin using skills. And even if you are able to purge them they just run and rebuff. So unless you can deal ~20k+ damage before they run, their charm ticks again or they can use an apo/genieskill/controlskill on you, you wont kill them. And that are just the endgame casters.

Maybe you havnt noticed it but im for an aps limit too. If not like i mentioned above read other peoples posts more carefully before you talk.
    raishuyin wrote:

Maybe I havnt made my point clear enough here.

The qqing about aps, bloodpaint and stealth seems to come mostly form casters.
    1. bloodpaint is nothing more then a coinsaver for pve and survival skill for lower lvl and refined sins.

2. stealth and teleport are the perks for sins to have the means to fight AA classes. Similar to bms with their leap and stun skills. Without them wizards would tab kill sins before they even had a chance to get a hit in.

3. Aps gives melees the ability to farm better in pve then casters. Casters on the other hand have an advantage in pvp. At least on HT its that way around.

4. Yes I qq about armor and defence values. They are just as imbalance. In rpgs there are different armortypes HA LA and AA. So explain me why there are AA classes out there that have higher phy def then LA classes? And im not talking about sharding garnet gems here.

5. And yes I qq about other posters here as they only qq about endgame stuff and call for nerfs and dont think what consequences it might have for players on lower levels / refines or the game environment. Imao that just selfish.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I hope people here is trolling.

Read the first post in this thread... this is a troll that people are taking seriously. It's actually quite funny. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    If not, someone must be really butthurt .

Butthurt does run rampant on these forums. Surely you've noticed this by now. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    no i dont, i do just fine in pve and pvp

I never said i aps in pvp and i cant understand where you get that from.
    To your information my aps is 2.86 in pve and 0.67 in pvp and i can deal with it. So dont talk like you know how i play.

no you stop twisting my statements. maybe you should read them more carefully before you offend me. And If you say that in regard to that:

... then let me tell you that sometimes you have to exaggerate so others get the picture. And yes my pot/apo bill was higher then with my archer. Like i said my archer got hit way less so the potions mobs droped where enough while my sin had to buy some from time to time. Or maybe you just havnt noticed the sarcasm in the last 2 sentences of that statement. Who knows.

There are casters on HT you wont just skillkill. You might be able to hold them under control but wont kill them as their gear is finished and they are always buffed. At least you wont as an average geared sin using skills. And even if you are able to purge them they just run and rebuff. So unless you can deal ~20k+ damage before they run, their charm ticks again or they can use an apo/genieskill/controlskill on you, you wont kill them. And that are just the endgame casters.

Maybe you havnt noticed it but im for an aps limit too. If not like i mentioned above read other peoples posts more carefully before you talk.

Maybe I havnt made my point clear enough here.

The qqing about aps, bloodpaint and stealth seems to come mostly form casters.
    1. bloodpaint is nothing more then a coinsaver for pve and survival skill for lower lvl and refined sins.

2. stealth and teleport are the perks for sins to have the means to fight AA classes. Similar to bms with their leap and stun skills. Without them wizards would tab kill sins before they even had a chance to get a hit in.

3. Aps gives melees the ability to farm better in pve then casters. Casters on the other hand have an advantage in pvp. At least on HT its that way around.

4. Yes I qq about armor and defence values. They are just as imbalance. In rpgs there are different armortypes HA LA and AA. So explain me why there are AA classes out there that have higher phy def then LA classes? And im not talking about sharding garnet gems here.

5. And yes I qq about other posters here as they only qq about endgame stuff and call for nerfs and dont think what consequences it might have for players on lower levels / refines or the game environment. Imao that just selfish.

LOL...I'm a cleric, your a noob, game over. You lose
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • raishuyin
    edited March 2012
    Options

flame flame flame. You are just one of the people i am talking about. Talking like a pro and hasnt experience it first hand. Thumps up!!!

And noob or not, I dont need hp charms or cleric buffs to solo ff/nirvy whatsoever. So I dont care about your valuable contribution to the topic.
  • Myelene - Lost City
    Myelene - Lost City Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i didnt read all the comments so if i repost sorry make a BP skill like in caster version and also make it avaible to archers or if not hp revery for caster an mp revoery for casters XD
  • ucannnotseeme
    ucannnotseeme Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

You just a ***, and ur stupid sin
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    flame flame flame. You are just one of the people i am talking about. Talking like a pro and hasnt experience it first hand. Thumps up!!!

And noob or not, I dont need hp charms or cleric buffs to solo ff/nirvy whatsoever. So I dont care about your valuable contribution to the topic.
    You just a ***, and ur stupid sin

First off, I have a sin, and know what its like to live forever with BP. Second, go for it all you want, solo everything...be a loner in a game with over 1 million player. I'll play a cleric, have lots of friends in the game, and enjoy it all I want. There is nothing wrong with having no fiends, I just dont play like that.

Second, yes I am an ***, I have the right to be an ***, and I'm a cleric, not a sin...moron.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
  • ucannnotseeme
    ucannnotseeme Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    First off, I have a sin, and know what its like to live forever with BP. Second, go for it all you want, solo everything...be a loner in a game with over 1 million player. I'll play a cleric, have lots of friends in the game, and enjoy it all I want. There is nothing wrong with having no fiends, I just dont play like that.

Second, yes I am an ***, I have the right to be an ***, and I'm a cleric, not a sin...moron.

Why u lvl 48? u just another sin lier. aps pve and pvp = op, + BP pve = op
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Why u lvl 48? u just another sin lier. aps pve and pvp = op, + BP pve = op

Maybe you havent realized, but some people are complaining of problems with avatars not keeping up in forums. I am actually a lvl 85 cleric, and have a lvl85 sin, so I DO know what its like to live forever, despite what you ASSUME about me. Also...learn to spell before you insult me, liar, not lier.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
  • BladeOfHell - Dreamweaver
    BladeOfHell - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    what Classes Do You Play? Let Me Guess: Ranged!? Bloodpaint And Pots Was What Keept Me Alive When I Did My Quests Up To Lvl 100. When I Lvled My Archer I Hadnt As Much Expenses On Pots As With My Sin. For A Simple Reason: Everything Died Before It Could Get Close Enough To Hit Me But As A Melee You Get Hit Immediately. So Bloodpaint And Pots Are Basicly Needed.

1% Would Be Fair For 4.0+ But Everyone Using Skills Or Is Lower In Lvl And Refines Would Have One Hell Of A Pot/apo Bill. Good Job. Easy Solution.

For All The Qqers
    I Mean Get Real Already. People Qq About Aps, Bloodpaint, Stealth Etc. Lets Take All That Away. Whats Left Is Skillspaming. Ok So Lets Use Skills. Might Work In Pve To Some Extend. Now Lets Do That In Pvp Too. Will Be Quite Hard To Kill Something There. Going For Heavy Classes Is Out Of Question. They Have To Much Hp And Defences And You Wont Deal Enough Damage Fast Enough To Kill Them. So Lets Go For Arcane Classes. Oh Just Noticed Most Have Same Or Higher Hp And Defences (specially Physical Defence) Then Light Classes. And They Hit Harder Too. But Yeah Take Everything From Melees. Just Roll A Caster And Qq About How Op Melees Are And How Good They Can Farm. Then Go Pvp And 1-2hit Nuke Them And Faceroll When They Cant Kill You With Your Quite High Defences.

The Point Is: Every Class Has Its Pros And Cons In Some Way And Has It Easier Or Harder In Pve / Pvp. And I Notice Quite Alot That People Qq About Things And Call It Op. But That Is Mostly Related To Endgame Stuff And The Sanctions Demanded Are Just Ridiculous. Seems No One Looks At The Whole Picture Before Crying Out For A Nerf. Doesnt Seem To Be Interesting That There Is Something Before Lvl100 Too. And That There Is Pvp And Pve. Something Like Better And Worse Geared Players. But Yeah Lets Just Put Everyone In The Same Corner, Qq And Call For Nerfs.

Hell Stop It Already And Think Twice Before Coming Up With ****** Ideas. Thanks.
    no I Dont, I Do Just Fine In Pve And Pvp

I Never Said I Aps In Pvp And I Cant Understand Where You Get That From.
    To Your Information My Aps Is 2.86 In Pve And 0.67 In Pvp And I Can Deal With It. So Dont Talk Like You Know How I Play.

No You Stop Twisting My Statements. Maybe You Should Read Them More Carefully Before You Offend Me. And If You Say That In Regard To That:

... Then Let Me Tell You That Sometimes You Have To Exaggerate So Others Get The Picture. And Yes My Pot/apo Bill Was Higher Then With My Archer. Like I Said My Archer Got Hit Way Less So The Potions Mobs Droped Where Enough While My Sin Had To Buy Some From Time To Time. Or Maybe You Just Havnt Noticed The Sarcasm In The Last 2 Sentences Of That Statement. Who Knows.

There Are casters on Ht You Wont Just Skillkill. You Might Be Able To Hold Them Under Control But Wont Kill Them As Their Gear Is Finished And They Are Always Buffed. At Least You Wont As An Average Geared Sin Using Skills. And Even If You Are Able To Purge Them They Just Run And Rebuff. So Unless You Can Deal ~20k+ Damage Before They Run, Their Charm Ticks Again Or They Can Use An Apo/genieskill/controlskill On You, You Wont Kill Them. And That Are Just The Endgame Casters.

Maybe You Havnt Noticed It But Im For An Aps Limit Too. If Not Like I Mentioned Above Read Other Peoples Posts More Carefully Before You Talk.

Maybe I Havnt Made My Point Clear Enough Here.

The Qqing About Aps, Bloodpaint And Stealth Seems To Come Mostly Form Casters.
    1. Bloodpaint Is Nothing More Then A Coinsaver For Pve And Survival Skill For Lower Lvl And Refined Sins.

2. Stealth And Teleport Are The Perks For Sins To Have The Means To Fight Aa Classes. Similar To Bms With Their Leap And Stun Skills. Without Them Wizards Would Tab Kill Sins Before They Even Had A Chance To Get A Hit In.

3. Aps Gives Melees The Ability To Farm Better In Pve Then Casters. Casters On The Other Hand Have An Advantage In Pvp. At Least On Ht Its That Way Around.

4. Yes I Qq About Armor And Defence Values. They Are Just As Imbalance. In Rpgs There Are Different Armortypes Ha La And Aa. So Explain Me Why There Are Aa Classes Out There That Have Higher Phy Def Then La Classes? And Im Not Talking About Sharding Garnet Gems Here.

5. And Yes I Qq About Other Posters Here As They Only Qq About Endgame Stuff And Call For Nerfs And Dont Think What Consequences It Might Have For Players On Lower Levels / Refines Or The Game Environment. Imao That Just Selfish.
    maybe You Havent Realized, But Some People Are Complaining Of Problems With Avatars Not Keeping Up In Forums. I Am Actually A Lvl 85 Cleric, And Have A Lvl85 Sin, So I Do Know What Its Like To Live Forever, Despite What You Assume About Me. Also...learn To Spell Before You Insult Me, Liar, Not Lier.

Qq .........................
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Qq .........................

Did...did you capitalize every word of my quote? Did you actually go through an capitalize, every word I typed? Did you hold shift for EVERY WORD of ALL THOSE POSTS!? I would ask you wtf, but that seems to take more patience than I would have to go back and caps lock/shift every word in a post. Props to you sir, props.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Sorry man, u should care about friends in RL b:bye
    And personally, i prefer do things alone instead of waiting the others for hours. Among the players, someone still have a busy RL and can't nerd in the game for hours waiting the squad to be made up.
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Sorry man, u should care about friends in RL b:bye
    And personally, i prefer do things alone instead of waiting the others for hours. Among the players, someone still have a busy RL and can't nerd in the game for hours waiting the squad to be made up.

LOL...my best friend down the road plays the game with me...we are in same faction, near same lvls, and work together all the time. He is BM, I a cleric. He kills my quests stuff, and I keep him alive. We have forged a partnership and it will last us through Nirvana and beyond. Not to mention, I know where he lives, as does he, and we have been firends for about 10 years now.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
  • raishuyin
    edited March 2012
    Options

Nice for you to have someone like that and the time to play the game together. If one of my friends would stop playing wow and come here i would be happy to share some time with them questing etc.

However, as Krarenka said,
    Krarenka wrote:
    Sorry man, u should care about friends in RL

there are people out there that have to work/study, a family/friends and a real life to handle. So every minute is precious.
    Staying around like forever to wait for someone, who right after the instance starts says "oh i am brb in 1 min" and then takes an other 15 mins to come back, isnt acceptable nor is it professional.
    So yes i rather solo my stuff, run with my faction or trusted flist and have a nice and fast run.

Conclusion:

- random hyper noob: causes teammembers death -> less then a seconds to find one

- random average player: decent run with some explaining how you intend to do things -> 4 minutes of looking around for a player you saw ingame 2+ years ago already and propably knows what he/she is doing

- random pro player: sometimes ragequits after droping because overestimated himself/herself -> 7 minutes of asking big TW-factions members

- trusted flist player: time for chating and a fast run -> 20 seconds of asking after days of chating and shared ingametime

- factionmember: fast pro run while having fun and helping your mates -> 10 seconds of asking after month of shared hardships and happy moments

- solorun: highest cost - time - efficency index when in a hurry -> priceless