Remove Bloodpaint

Options

Comments

• Sefiere - Sanctuary
    Sefiere - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    im impressed that ppl complain over bp when +12 r9 with josd is so much more powerful, i mean, can you even die to pve in that gear?

the trinity of tank-healer-DD is long gone and even the removal of bp wont bring it back. the DDs, both casters and aps, are way too powerful now. at best it would go back to is DD-healer.

but w/e bp only save some crab food and maybe some charm.
  • Karen_Divine - Sanctuary
    Karen_Divine - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    im impressed that ppl complain over bp when +12 r9 with josd is so much more powerful, i mean, can you even die to pve in that gear?

the trinity of tank-healer-DD is long gone and even the removal of bp wont bring it back. the DDs, both casters and aps, are way too powerful now. at best it would go back to is DD-healer.

but w/e bp only save some crab food and maybe some charm.

if you're full +12 JoSD you dont die. Not unless you're doing TT 3-3 and use frenzy on arma when he debuffs you, than you can still die >.> or if you're a caster and you poke harpy >.>
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    1. If we can still attack then there's still gonna be 5 aps. XD

2. BP does alot more than save a few crabs. <_<
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You know. Unless you present an alternitive useful unique squad buff for sins you're just blowing jealous QQ out your ***.

And consider how badly sins got shafted for the new skills compaired to the other classes I see no reason why they should lose their OP buff.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    if you're full +12 JoSD you dont die. Not unless you're doing TT 3-3 and use frenzy on arma when he debuffs you, than you can still die >.> or if you're a caster and you poke harpy >.>

Just recently, Asterelle, notoriously full +12 JoSD R9 Archer, was all down about how Harpy Wraith not spawning is sad because it's challenging to solo Harpy Wraith.

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Just recently, Asterelle, notoriously full +12 JoSD R9 Archer, was all down about how Harpy Wraith not spawning is sad because it's challenging to solo Harpy Wraith.

Because harpy rakes in the billions of coins >_>
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lets remove 5aps and bp if mages max magic attack is decreased to 10k when sparked!
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You know. Unless you present an alternitive useful unique squad buff for sins you're just blowing jealous QQ out your ***.

And consider how badly sins got shafted for the new skills compaired to the other classes I see no reason why they should lose their OP buff.

Ikr.....seekers get PETS for goodness sake and they hit a little bit too hard, imo.

Seekers are gonna own TW now.
  • Smokesalot - Heavens Tear
    Smokesalot - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    without bloodpaint how would the aps humpers solo nirvana?
    an instance designed for 6 people.
    oh thats right they fully ruined that for anyone who isnt a bm sin or fail fist barb.
    ty pwi.
  • Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver
    Puppetmaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Let's just remove all skills except Meditate and Attack.

That'll solve plenty:
    No more QQ about Bloodpaint
    No more QQ about Stealth
    No more QQ about Psychic knockbacks
    No more QQ about Armageddon
    No more QQ about BIDS
    No more QQ about Bramble
    No more QQ about Deaden Nerves
    No more QQ about Tidal Protection
    No more QQ about Focused Mind
    No more QQ about CC
    No more QQ about Condensed Thorn
    No more QQ about 5 aps
    No more QQ about Souls
    No more QQ about Clerics being useless
    No more QQ about BM Leaps being useless
    No more QQ about Stone Barrier
    No more QQ about Stormrage Eagleon sucking
    No more QQ about STA stealing exp
    No more QQ about Knockback Arrow not working in PvP
    No more QQ about Winged Shell not working as described
    No more QQ about Condor being useless
    No more QQ about Violet Dance
    No more QQ about Revive
    No more QQ about True Form
    No more QQ about Venos not needing pots
    No more QQ about Fox Form
    No more QQ about Voodoos
    No more QQ about QPQ
    No more QQ about Saber Rattle
    No more QQ about Yataghan being imba
    No more QQ about Seeker debuffs not purging from reset bosses
    No more QQ about Mystics being Veno + Cleric copies

Just wait till lvl cap gets moved to 150 b:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options

b:laugh hehe thats why I said casters as for soloing harpy its more of an ego thing now so its fine by me, gotta keep some challenge right?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Because harpy rakes in the billions of coins >_>

I do hope that's fancy sarcasm.

From what I've seen, the Dragonling Essences sell for around 9m or so. Of course, during 2x, you'd probably get like 4-6 of them per kill.

But even so, considering that Asterelle is perfectly capable of soloing TM69 and is regularly seen selling the runs for 1m per slot, I just don't think Harpy is that big a source of coin.

From what I've seen, Asty likes going to every single event and wtfpwning them all for no real reason. You cannot really argue the fun when you've been doing it for several years, nor can you argue the coin point when you're sporting +12 JoSD R9.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Smokesalot - Heavens Tear
    Smokesalot - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Serious answer here: Give Psychics a similar buff, 1% Mana and 1% HP leeched per attack. Only casters can get the buff.

Now only Archer's can QQ, but its ok, they got stealth.

love it
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Serious answer here: Give Psychics a similar buff, 1% Mana and 1% HP leeched per attack. Only casters can get the buff.

edited February 2012
    Options
    I do hope that's fancy sarcasm.

From what I've seen, the Dragonling Essences sell for around 9m or so. Of course, during 2x, you'd probably get like 4-6 of them per kill.

But even so, considering that Asterelle is perfectly capable of soloing TM69 and is regularly seen selling the runs for 1m per slot, I just don't think Harpy is that big a source of coin.

From what I've seen, Asty likes going to every single event and wtfpwning them all for no real reason. You cannot really argue the fun when you've been doing it for several years, nor can you argue the coin point when you're sporting +12 JoSD R9.

Nope you still only get 3, We killed it on the first day of the expansion b:victory
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options

And considering that Archers get the second best R9 in the game, I doubt Archers got anything to complain about. Other than not being the very best.
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Delete Bloodpaint skill then solve everything in PVE..b:laugh

dafuq did i just read ?
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • Sefiere - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Let's just remove all skills except Meditate and Attack.

That'll solve plenty:
    No more QQ about Bloodpaint
    No more QQ about Stealth
    No more QQ about Psychic knockbacks
    No more QQ about Armageddon
    No more QQ about BIDS
    No more QQ about Bramble
    No more QQ about Deaden Nerves
    No more QQ about Tidal Protection
    No more QQ about Focused Mind
    No more QQ about CC
    No more QQ about Condensed Thorn
    No more QQ about 5 aps
    No more QQ about Souls
    No more QQ about Clerics being useless
    No more QQ about BM Leaps being useless
    No more QQ about Stone Barrier
    No more QQ about Stormrage Eagleon sucking
    No more QQ about STA stealing exp
    No more QQ about Knockback Arrow not working in PvP
    No more QQ about Winged Shell not working as described
    No more QQ about Condor being useless
    No more QQ about Violet Dance
    No more QQ about Revive
    No more QQ about True Form
    No more QQ about Venos not needing pots
    No more QQ about Fox Form
    No more QQ about Voodoos
    No more QQ about QPQ
    No more QQ about Saber Rattle
    No more QQ about Yataghan being imba
    No more QQ about Seeker debuffs not purging from reset bosses
    No more QQ about Mystics being Veno + Cleric copies

it would be like playing ff1 !
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options

Oh come on, at least in FF1 you can get on a boat and get lost in the seas and end up as level 10 on an island inhabited by goblins that oneshot your party. You show me how to do that in PWI, please.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh come on, at least in FF1 you can get on a boat and get lost in the seas and end up as level 10 on an island inhabited by goblins that oneshot your party. You show me how to do that in PWI, please.

have a bunch of lvl 1-29s walk into SP when certain unnamed ppl are there... its the same thing...sort of
  • Sefiere - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options

make a tideborn and swim to dreamweaver area?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    make a tideborn and swim to dreamweaver area?

Oh... never thought of that. But it's not really the same, since you actually got a proper map in PWI, so you at least know where you came from. I spent like 20 minutes getting back to the starting castle when I got lost.
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    JSXJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

HEY! Don't drag something devine like FF into this misery!

BTT: Removing BP won't solve anything and noone has anything to complain about...except the fact that loads of "especially" sins couldn't farm as they used to...I know tons of sins that are just capable of doing TT3-3 and Nirv tanking because of their extrem Blood Suck. Trust me, if you havn't got Full +10 at least then you're not going to solo anything without Blood Paint, ijs^^ But Casters can ****, they are much stronger in pk, if skilled ofc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am really honered, ty b:victory

My Chars:
    101 Demon Blademaster. 101 Demon Barbarian,
    100 Sage Seeker, 100 Sage Cleric, 100 Demon Assassin,
    101 Demon Cleric, 93 Demon Archer, 101 Sage Venomancer,
    89 Demon Psychic, 100 Sage Mystic, 100 Demon Wizard
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The thing is, each class (or close) has some kind of heal, but also with drawbacks..

Clerics

Plenty of heals, but all have cast time, cooldown and mana cost.

Mystics

They have heals too, with cast time, cooldown and mana cost.

BM's

Diamond Sutra is our self heal, but costs a spark and mana. Channel and cast time too

Barbs

They have sunder. 2 sparks and mana, with channel and cast time.

Venos

They have a self heal too.. Cast time, channel, mana...

Seekers

A bit far fetched, but they have Last Stand as 79 skill. Uses mana too.

Wizards

They have one too, but with long channel and cast time, and mana...

Psychics

They have one too, with channel, cast time and not sure other cost..

Archers

Hmm ok.. I think they don't have any..(If they don't have one, they should and I understand their QQ about BP not working on them)

Sins

Mana, cooldown and cast time but lasts longer then any other classes's heals
    Over that time, has potential to heal a lot more then any other heals in game.

So that's mainly the problem. Maybe a "fix" would be to last a lot less longer (like 30 secs- 45 secs) and have a reasonable cooldown (Not talking about 10 mins here..but maybe something like 180 secs)

What would that do ? Of course it would also affect other melee classes like Bm's, barbs and seekers, but it would not give the impression to always have it on. Would make those classes not able to "afk auto-atk" something for too long . Would also make sins recast it more often. Would people be more happy ? I don't know, but it's a thread about BP and how it's OP and how it should maybe be "dimmed down" so I guess any idea is good...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Semis_Inferi - Archosaur
    Semis_Inferi - Archosaur Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The thing is, each class (or close) has some kind of heal, but also with drawbacks..

Clerics

Mystics

BM's

Diamond Sutra is our self heal, but costs a spark and mana. Channel and cast time too

Barbs

Venos

Seekers

Wizards

Psychics

Archers

Hmm ok.. I think they don't have any..(If they don't have one, they should and I understand their QQ about BP not working on them)

Sins

So that's mainly the problem. Maybe a "fix" would be to last a lot less longer (like 30 secs- 45 secs) and have a reasonable cooldown (Not talking about 10 mins here..but maybe something like 180 secs)

What would that do ? Of course it would also affect other melee classes like Bm's, barbs and seekers, but it would not give the impression to always have it on. Would make those classes not able to "afk auto-atk" something for too long . Would also make sins recast it more often. Would people be more happy ? I don't know, but it's a thread about BP and how it's OP and how it should maybe be "dimmed down" so I guess any idea is good...

the part with the psychic skill "bubble of life" is the cooldown time mainly...makes it mostly ineffective in combat situations.....unless your a high enough lvl to take the hits while your engaging bubble of life
  • _WoofWoof_ - Lost City
    _WoofWoof_ - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    anyone who supports to remove bp is a supporter of pwi to make more cash...

Sooo when PWE makes money off of people playing the game it's a bad thing? How do you think they keep the game servers up and running? And have you ever thought the more money they make the more they will invest into the game? Things like adding more content, fixing these old glitches and just high quality stuff. I CS every once in a while and anyone who hasn't put a cent into the game has no right to complain because they choose to not fund the development.
    fudge da police b:shutupb:bye
  • $now - Dreamweaver
    $now - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lmao why would the removal of bloodpaint be any of your concern - not only does it benefit sins, but think of the bms and seekers who can also use this buff and of course the sage version is very beneficial R9 or not-- ooh just seen what server youre on....... nuff said b:laughb:laugh

Don't talk smack on DW; been on your server and was a buncha tools that didn't like helping low lvls. Dreamweave FTW sucka! b:victory
  • $now - Dreamweaver
    $now - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Clerics

Mystics

BM's

Barbs

Venos

Seekers

Wizards

Psychics

Archers

Sins

Nope us archers don't get healing crutches like everyone else b:chuckle
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lmao why would the removal of bloodpaint be any of your concern - not only does it benefit sins, but think of the bms and seekers who can also use this buff and of course the sage version is very beneficial R9 or not-- ooh just seen what server youre on....... nuff said b:laughb:laugh

LOLOL....Cleric on Dreamweaver loves BP! makes my job SO easy...IO just gotta have buffs and rez covered. Free exp.
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    HP pot cost on us LA sins would be insane without BP.

If BP ever gets removed i'll just quit lol. Its what keeps meh alive ! :D Eh maybe i'd play my mystic or veno instead, but i wanna keep BP no matter what. Its smexy. I am debating on going sage just for 3percent.