make bp less powerfull?

Options

Comments

• jeremyhuff
    jeremyhuff Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    and p.s. ur the most noob 5 aps sin ive ever seen if u think bp is the reason people have aggro. learn ur toon
  • Sefiere - Sanctuary
    Sefiere - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Maybe instead of bp heals having % of dmg, have a set amount that decreases with higher aps.

maybe 5hp per hit at 5.0? I dunno, I dont really care tbh b:bye

edit: but let it stay melee only but as a weapon buff instead, like seekers att/def lvl buff.
  • sleepyeagles1
    sleepyeagles1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    These people aren't gonna be happy until melee classes are absolutely useless b:surrender

Next they'll want to nerf barb buffs, and what the hell, lets just remove melee classes completely. Bloodpaint is fine, it's the main reason I'm happy to see a sin in my squad. Take that away and they would be shunned in a lot of situations. b:surrender
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    These people aren't gonna be happy until melee classes are absolutely useless b:surrender

Next they'll want to nerf barb buffs, and what the hell, lets just remove melee classes completely. Bloodpaint is fine, it's the main reason I'm happy to see a sin in my squad. Take that away and they would be shunned in a lot of situations. b:surrender
    Casters prefer to be in squad with barbarian because of his aggro skills.

Assassins with their bloodpaint not need squad.
  • sleepyeagles1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Casters prefer to be in squad with barbarian because of his aggro skills.

Assassins with their bloodpaint not need squad.

That proves my point. Because bloodpaint is not useful to casters, they want it removed. b:bye

Not all of them of course, but this lil wizzy is definitely indicative of the type of QQers we are seeing. Doesn't help them, but helps others? GET RID OF IT!
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That proves my point. Because bloodpaint is not useful to casters, they want it removed. b:bye

May be they want to be in same "boat" (squad) with Assassins as equal squad members instead.
  • sleepyeagles1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    May be they want to be in same "boat" (squad) with Assassins as equal squad members instead.

Maybe do a little research before picking your class b:chuckle

Get real kid, you wanna remove bloodpaint? Okay, but we're also gonna remove BIDS and all your other ulti's kk?
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Maybe do a little research before picking your class b:chuckle

I selected casting class to play, not class to farm or make money, because it is game.
  • sleepyeagles1
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I play a blademaster, assassin, and seeker...none of which I use to farm. What's your point?
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I play a blademaster, assassin, and seeker...none of which I use to farm. What's your point?

So, they are lowlevel yet ?

Because equipment cost millions coins.
    or at least add casters a magic bp... and we would own in everything in this game...
    opinios? real ones QQ and trolls idc...

I am agree with post of OP.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Casters are support classes, I see no real use for a bp type skill for a caster.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Casters are support classes, I see no real use for a bp type skill for a caster.
    Assassins support class too ?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Assassins support class too ?

Melee (hand held physical damage) and archer classes are not support classes, they dont heal, purge purify revive ect.

*BUT* you can in a broad way think of any class other than the main tank as support, that does specific things. But no in the context I mean a caster supports the tank first then the damage dealers if need be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jeremyhuff
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I selected casting class to play, not class to farm or make money, because it is game.

and thats your choice, dont condemn everyone else for something you like. you dont get to decide for everyone else just because you like something.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    jeremyhuff wrote: »
    and thats your choice, dont condemn everyone else for something you like. you dont get to decide for everyone else just because you like something.

I just want to see casters equal to other classes, so they will be able to do something else except "support".

And this is my choice.
    Edit:
    Or make melee "support" (reduce damage to same as casters' for Assassins at least), if they so like it to see.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Perhaps if blood paint was a passive skill instead of a squad buff, that would be better, also make it so the passive only activates once (or twice) per second (while hitting of course) instead of per hit, that way the aps monsters won't be sucking more hp back then what they receive, problem solved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Look, APS and BP broke the game balance and mechanics.

Now that people have spent REAL WORLD MONEY on them, it's a bit unfair to nerf either.

The only real way to 'fix' this is to give the classes that can't get BP or use APS a similar advantage.

It comes down to, Sin, BM, and to a lesser extent, Archer and Clawbarb are worth playing to people, but the casters are not. Leave the Sin, BM, Archer, and Clawbarb alone and fix the casters. Otherwise, you're gonna have a lot of people pissed off who spent large sums of money on this game.

And if will not be no bloodpaint you will feel better? lol
    Why dont you make a sin if you dont like caster anymore?
    How about you veno cant summon pet when you are fox form. I will love that idea but that doesn't make me feel better of course. YOu people are just jealous that sins can solo and you cant, well....good for them, what stooping you to make 1 sin? You all haters dont like sin but you are damn happy when you have one in squad that kills in seconds. Grow up!
  • aresch
    aresch Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How about you veno cant summon pet when you are fox form. I will love that idea but that doesn't make me feel better of course. YOu people are just jealous that sins can solo and you cant, well....good for them, what stooping you to make 1 sin? You all haters dont like sin but you are damn happy when you have one in squad that kills in seconds. Grow up!

+1
    Gives the Kitty some catnip for being so smart... the QQ'ers in this forum could learn alot from him.
    I love this type of thread though, becuase I walk away feeling smarter without having to do anything other than read how unintelligent these QQ'ers are. Go play another game if you're not happy, but I suspect that all you who are crying about BP, will find something wrong with that game too. Or, here's another idea, get an education, and make your own game the way you think it should be. I mean seriously for all you crying about BP, there are just as many who love it, including myself, when I play as a cleric it allows me to focus on the barb, or seeker, or BM that is tanking. When I play as a BM I love the added healing I get, and when I play my sin, I love knowing that her BP is gonna make you QQ'ers cry more lolz I also love know she can go so many more places the QQ'ers can't :p my suggestion to you is suffer in silence, cus all you do is make your self look like a whiner, and no one wants to see that... BTW Ill be in TT all day, alone with my Sin farming all the good mats :p
  • alpha777
    alpha777 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Venoes CAN solo better than assassin would ever do with even 1/10 of the cost to gear a veno less than assassin. I think people are forgetting about playing the game WITHOUT using spark burst a lot, facebook blessings, cash shopping for their gears by spending thousands of dollars to make +10 or more will result in making ANY class easy mode, not just assassin. Are you people too stupid to gear properly yet only know one way to gear a character or what?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

By 'fix the casters', I meant 'make them as OP as sins', or does nobody on these forums have wit to figure this kind of stuff out anymore?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • ODANG - Lost City
    ODANG - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    so... ive been reading a lot of posts about removing BP... im not saying it should be done ofc.. but... how about making it less "lifesaver" make normal BP restore 1% hp instead of 2 and sage 2% intead of 3... half the sins and BMs in server would become healing dependant again... since most of them are fails only saved by bp anyway. the damage wouldnt be affected but at least some instances wouldnt be able to be soloed by any "bought FC" fails.. after all sins need bp to hold aggro and stay alive, BMs.... well BMs need it cause they die on everything w/o it really and seekers with no shame cry if they dont have bp (my wiz is AA and i hold aggro w/o recovering hp everytime i hit, and tehy also have +30 def levels from buff... lame)
    or at least add casters a magic bp... and we would own in everything in this game...
    opinios? real ones QQ and trolls idc...

QQcuzucasterbro?

YsomuchQQaboutsin? QQmoar plox. Learn2playclassplox.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So.. Much.. QQing... b:thanksb:bye

*Doesn't care and goes back to playing game*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    By 'fix the casters', I meant 'make them as OP as sins', or does nobody on these forums have wit to figure this kind of stuff out anymore?

But if you made casters as OP as sins, then no one would be left to play Archers, BMs, Barbs and Seekers.

And then they would want to be as OP as sins.

And then we'd have everyone be as OP as sins.

And then we'd have everyone QQ on the forums about how the game is too easy and how there is no "real" endgame content since everything that is offered is too easy.

Nice Job, You've Just Broken It!

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    STOP TALKING ABOUT BP ALL TOGETHER! This is like SOPA, PIPA and ACTA things b:angry
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    blah blah blah QQ I can't has BP

yea 5aps archer here...now **** and play the damn game with the class YOU CHOSE..or start a new one

nuf sed
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Moon - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    leave bp alone.. unless you plan to nerf everyone's buffsb:shocked
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    leave bp alone.. unless you plan to nerf everyone's buffsb:shocked

Fuzzy is surprised you havn't heard... "they" just want em to nurf everything about everyone except themselves. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy is surprised you havn't heard... "they" just want em to nurf everything about everyone except themselves. b:chuckle

Agrees b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jeremyhuff
    edited February 2012
    Options
    u guys just need to understand.. every class is meant for there specialty. healers heal, barbs tank, seekers can do a little of everything, mages cast magic, assassins.. kill.... isnt that the point? lol. dont try to make something thats not meant to be weak into something thats just a worthless toon. assassins need bp simply because there squishy. no defense not alot of hp without godly refines and gems. even with a cleric non stop we cant tank like heavy char's so get over it. stop QQing and accept the fact that everything isnt put in this world or Perfect world to make everyone happy. if ur not happy with ur toon then make another toon. stop crying over something thats simply meant to be that way. even if they took away bp made where sins have less then 2 aps hell even took our daggers out of our hands and told us we couldnt use weapons anymore ud still find something to cry about. but either way.. blood paint is a skill for this type of toon. i think get over it.
  • jeremyhuff
    edited February 2012
    Options
    oh and btw. u guys would hate other parts of the gaming world where everything is meant to be soloed. where real grinding takes place. u have it lucky here. thanks pwi :)