Remove Bloodpaint

Options

Comments

• Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah take bloodpaint away and leave us to nub hyper lvled clerics... no ty :p

1st solve problem with hyperlvling new players who have no clue about gameplay and their toons later do something with skills.. jeez..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah take bloodpaint away and leave us to nub hyper lvled clerics... no ty :p

1st solve problem with hyperlvling new players who have no clue about gameplay and their toons later do something with skills.. jeez..

then just "reroll one yourself" b:laugh
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Regenbogen what if I've got 1 already? :p

Beside you as veno should learn at last how to heal other people b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Daggeron - Sanctuary
    Daggeron - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Delete Bloodpaint skill then solve everything in PVE..b:laugh

Bloodpaint is legit buff skill, asking to delete is just pure dumbness like asking to delete defense buff from blade masters or bramble from venos. Would be more fun to delete couple of lvls from people that exploited goons glitch in fcc and that way lvled themselves to 105. :P
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Regenbogen what if I've got 1 already? :p

Beside you as veno should learn at last how to heal other people b:angry

teach others how 2 play...

you just need to become my pet then can heal you, you are hopefully not as stupid as this big golden baby i allways have to babysit...b:cute

its not as if i only got a foxform melee attack has a 80% chance to give 600hp and a 60%maxhp selfheal with a 5minutes cooldown and a 60%maxmpheal with a 5minutes cooldown too which can be considered as a second heal with my hp/mp swap skill...

therefore i'd like to have even a decent heal but we all know how pwi works...b:surrender
    Bloodpaint is legit buff skill, asking to delete is just pure dumbness like asking to delete defense buff from blade masters or bramble from venos. Would be more fun to delete couple of lvls from people that exploited goons glitch in fcc and that way lvled themselves to 105. :P

it got disabled in open pvp after people where qqing much...
    so how about getting it back in open pvp? b:cute
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Why u hidden main? ur scare? Back old day no channeling and cast time.b:laugh why not give back to caster?

b:laughAll my medal from DQb:shutup
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Actually, nerfing or removing bloodpaint to healing over time skill just for Assassins would be beneficial to PWE.

It would make all the horribly geared wanna-be APS toons actually gear up. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • x201x
    x201x Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Bloodpaint destory pve or unfair for caster/long rang classes. Those with aps able to tank boss or solo the place.
  • raishuyin
    raishuyin Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    x201x wrote: »
    Bloodpaint destory pve or unfair for caster/long rang classes. Those with aps able to tank boss or solo the place.

That statement just shows that you havnt understood anything about how the game works.

Its not bloodpaint that destroys pve. Pve is broken to begin with. Like I already said several times: "pve needs a complete makeover" not some classes skills.

Those with aps will always tank bosses or solo the place! Its not because of bloodpaint but because they deal just to much damage and get aggro. The better aps users dont even need bloodpaint to solo.

Everyone qqing about bloodpaint is just not smart enough to understand that its not a matter of bloodpaint that pve is unbalanced.

[The reason everyone was qqing about bramble in open pvp was that the damage reflected was calculated before defences. So if the brambled one has high enough defences the bramble damage would be higher then the damage the attacked would recive. Concidering that seeing bramble on a barb would mean every melee class would kill itself in 4 hits while the barb wouldnt even notice the damage dealed to him.]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Good lord! How did those actual tanks EVER do those instances?

Oh I remember--we got a CLERIC and GOT OVER IT.

But man, oh man, the game these days is a billion times better than before! I mean, who would EVER want to go back to actually having a squad and working together to achieve anything like every other MMORPG? Obviously forcing people to roll retardedly OP'd classes who can solo instances and keeping all the other classes in the Dark Ages is the way to properly manage a game so it WON'T run headfirst into the ground!

It's okay, it's only your flagship franchise. I'm sure your investors will love when you ram this into the building of sheer and utter disappointment.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Good lord! How did those actual tanks EVER do those instances?

Oh I remember--we got a CLERIC and GOT OVER IT.

No, see, it's cool. Tanks can heal themselves with bloodpaint, leaving clerics free to full time metal mage mode. b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide
    _Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you wanna remove bloodpaint because you are jealous that sin can tank solo, then PWI remove the fist and hf from bm to. Blademaster in his name itself is blade not "fistmaster" Let blademaster just use weapons not fist, how will you like that? I mean how stupid can you be to suggest such a thing? OMG! And if bloodpaint is remove and sins cant solo anymore, how that will be better for magic characters? You still cant solo even if they have bp or not. You must be drunk! b:shocked
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you wanna remove bloodpaint because you are jealous that sin can tank solo, then PWI remove the fist and hf from bm to. Blademaster in his name itself is blade not "fistmaster" Let blademaster just use weapons not fist, how will you like that? I mean how stupid can you be to suggest such a thing? OMG! And if bloodpaint is remove and sins cant solo anymore, how that will be better for magic characters? You still cant solo even if they have bp or not. You must be drunk! b:shocked

BMs do still use their other weapons if the situation calls for it (the non-fail ones anyways).
    I guess if BMs/Sins cant solo then no one can. Everyone would have to work together. To be honest though, I its a combination of BP, high APS and easy access to high refines that allows soloing end-game stuff to be possible to begin with (there are those who can go on just fine with crab-meat/charm), but meh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • _Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide
    _Ruxandra_ - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not al characters can play without crabs that you make from token or charm because a seeker, cleric, wiz cant stay BB, Vortex or idc the wiz name of that skill....aaaa i forgot to say archer. Put a cleric to stay BB in full Delta without charm or crabs or a seeker that drinks the pots. The seeker is extremely mana user at vortex. You cant stay BB without crabs or mp charm, is a fact.The normal potion dont worth 2 coins. They have very very very slow cooldown and dont give many hp or mp like crabs.
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Sir, you make some bad analogy.
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This thread is funny o.o then again i dont care, cuz i got my archer now :D
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    whoops, wrong char to post from
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Then I guess you should also remove R9, it allows Archers to do funny stuff like solo TM69.

Remove Bloodpaint and R9 and watch how many people you'll have left in the game.

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Nahleanna - Sanctuary
    Nahleanna - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Then I guess you should also remove R9, it allows Archers to do funny stuff like solo TM69.

Remove Bloodpaint and R9 and watch how many people you'll have left in the game.

b:cute
    and cap the apps rate at 3.0
  • PumpingIron - Dreamweaver
    PumpingIron - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ur R9 can't solo caster nirv. when I was R9+12 to farm R9recast, really thx to last 2x.b:thanks
    not every arcance class is as smart as fay to wear +12 magic rings. Btw I guess u were very lucky with your nirvana drops; idk since when u can farm full r9 recast with 'a few' runs. I doubt ur r9 medals are from dq medals, ur toon is a hyper baby, a few months old. Medals are gone for a while tho. So... how about quit lying and then try it again? b:dirty
  • Reninz - Dreamweaver
    Reninz - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    not every arcance class is as smart as fay to wear +12 magic rings. Btw I guess u were very lucky with your nirvana drops; idk since when u can farm full r9 recast with 'a few' runs. I doubt ur r9 medals are from dq medals, ur toon is a hyper baby, a few months old. Medals are gone for a while tho. So... how about quit lying and then try it again? b:dirty

You forgot to mention how she got from lvl101 to lvl 105 within a week or two. and besides she should use that money for r9 recast to pay some english tutor or something....her grammar sucks lmao...and she also acts like a pedo b:shocked
  • Raapy - Raging Tide
    Raapy - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ask to remove the sins already? >.>
    Ppl seen to learn the Skill "QQ" and got the lvl 11 version "Special QQ on Sins"
    [SIGPIC]Level 104 Sage Assassin[/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    and cap the apps rate at 3.0
    Nah if you are going to cap, do a real one, kill -int except on set bonuses and kill -chan except on set bonuses.

The cap would have to be at 2.86 or 3.33 in your suggestion, not an even 3, game mechanics would not allow it without re-writing code atleast, even then that it wont change anything :), sins can solo near anything in the game at that low aps, which is what the debate is about, not aps but sins
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nah if you are going to cap, do a real one, kill -int except on set bonuses and kill -chan except on set bonuses...

Then make also hit time for physical attacks (like casting time for spells), so it will be really equal.

Really physical attack must be like this:

<Time for hit>+<Interval between hits>+
    <Time for hit>+<Interval between hits>+ ...

Because casters have:
    <Channeling time>+<Casting time>+
    <Channeling time>+<Casting time>+ ...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Then make also hit time for physical attacks (like casting time for spells), so it will be really equal.

Because casters have:

Sure but you'd better pump up auto-attacks so they do base damage + XXX damage + XX% of weapon damage per hit just spells have. Plus auto-attacks should have some form of added proc just like most spells do as well since we're talking about making things alike. After all, it's not like any phys DDs have skills with channel + cast + cooldown times too so what you're saying makes total sense and once we add in my improvement the game will be totally balanced at last!
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    ... Plus auto-attacks should have some form of added proc just like most spells do as well since we're talking about making things alike...
    Casters have not autoattack.

You proposed autoattack for casters ?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Casters have not autoattack.

You proposed autoattack for casters ?

Your response makes me unsure if I should laugh at you or facepalm..
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Your response makes me unsure if I should laugh at you or facepalm..

You said about "making things alike".

I not sure about things that you found for casters.

I don't think that "Miss Miss Miss ..." can be as auto-attack for casters.

I see problem with calculation in damage output of caster and melee classes.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Because casters have:

Well you could do that, but it would not make sense at all, from a rpg standpoint. From any type of rpg lore, casting/channeling (they are sometimes the same) takes time, it is not instant except for the highest of levels. Melee on the other hand has no casting because there is no casting, you either hit or miss. skills on the other hand do have casting times, because there is more to it than just a hit. I do understand what you are saying, but it wouldnt work that well. There probaly is a "TIme for hit" function already there from animation time.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ...There probaly is a "TIme for hit" function already there from animation time.

If someone can hit 5 times per second, then Time for hit is equal to 0.

Same shown per calculation related to interval of weapon's hits.

But it can be more than 0.
    Well you could do that, but it would not make sense at all, from a rpg standpoint. From any type of rpg lore, casting/channeling (they are sometimes the same) takes time, it is not instant except for the highest of levels. Melee on the other hand has no casting because there is no casting, you either hit or miss...
    In this game we can't reduce casting time.

If we could, then damage output would be same as for melee.

If they could do so, then -channeling bonus must be applied to casting time at least at half amount.
    ... Melee on the other hand has no casting because there is no casting, you either hit or miss...
    Casters cast spell or interrupted.

Sometimes few times one by one