Remove Bloodpaint

Options

Comments

• RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Remove bp? Omg you must be drunk! Better say give bp to magic characters to. Now there's an idea. Why remove, does it do something bad and we dont know, or you jealous of sins that solo? b:chuckle
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Remove bp? Omg you must be drunk! Better say give bp to magic characters to. Now there's an idea. Why remove, does it do something bad and we dont know, or you jealous of sins that solo? b:chuckle

Look no further.
  • Submariner - Lothranis
    Submariner - Lothranis Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    delte sins from game... delete all fishies, delete all toons except your
    b:angry
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hmm, if they were to remove BP, the sales on charms would skyrocket, it is possible to do things without BP BUT you get insane charm ra pe + you need epic gear, again money for pwi. (they don`t read any "suggestions" so think we are safe for now) b:chuckle
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hmm, if they were to remove BP, the sales on charms would skyrocket, it is possible to do things without BP BUT you get insane charm ra pe + you need epic gear, again money for pwi. (they don`t read any "suggestions" so think we are safe for now) b:chuckle

I think the only thing keeping them from doing this is the fact that they are unsure of if they would actually gain or lose money due to to sheer number of players who would flat-out quit.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think the only thing keeping them from doing this is the fact that they are unsure of if they would actually gain or lose money due to to sheer number of players who would flat-out quit.

It would be risky indeed, but people who have put a lot of effort in this game wouldn`t quit so easily, it`s more that the new or weak players would throw in the towel, as an example, the majority of sins su ck big time with barely 5k hp and Bm`s also with roughly 6k fist build, not sure how barbs and seekers would adapt tho, and without BP it`s pretty much suicide if you plan to solo something that is considered somewhat a challenge even with BP.
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    Haruzi - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    anyone who supports to remove bp is a supporter of pwi to make more cash... all the charm crabs, apoth erm what else? epic gears so that u could farm i dunno what.. (lol u already have it csed).... remove bp is a call from some butthurt cs nabs ijs

u say people dont use crabs and other healing items due to bp.. this is so not true. there have been countless times where i needed bp + crabs and some apoth to tank a boss with a cleric healing. i jsut cant imagine the life without bp.

ayways y do people QQ so much about 5.0 aps... y dont people learn how difficult it is to explore end game content without them. Only those heavy csers had the opportunity to own nirvana back then etc...

Yes, I support this.
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    See the problem with Removing BP causes high Controversy. If BP were to be Removed, The "Holy Triangle of Classes" Would be Restored. But think about how you rely so much on BP too. Every Melee Character would need it to Solo your Oh-so-Important FB's and what not. Not to mention the time it takes to get to the point of 5 aps and have BP at its best. And as i Said before. Nerfing Aps would just make it Harder on People too. It makes things alot Faster than what it used to be because if it wasnt there, all you would hear would be Nostalgia of 5 aps and easy stuff. And Besides, Whens the last time you got to have a random cleric or barb do something without bribing them?

I'll solo those so important fbs happily o.o
  • Haruzi - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lets remove BB as well and DB and BT oooo and lets remove HF and AMP!!! And hell while we're at it lets also remove stealth, stun, or that stupid broken Absorb Soul!!! I'm serious about AS...

any anti damage amp skills resist absorb soul =3
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Delete Bloodpaint skill then solve everything in PVE..b:laugh

has been deleted...(only for archers, venomancer, wizards, clerics, psychics and mystics)b:chuckle
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Hack//Slash - Sanctuary15
    Hack//Slash - Sanctuary15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    what a moronic post lol, Delete bloodpaint?? are you high??
  • AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary
    AsMyliuTave - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Best idea: just let it work for all classes. Sure, some won't get quite as much of an advantage, but it sure would make things a lot fairer. Other party-buffs work for all classes, even if they're not useful for a particular class.
    Name: AsMyliuTave
    Race: Winged Elf
    Class: Archer
    Spiritual Cultivation: Celestial Sage
    Level: 104-103-101
    Faction: Vindicate (Executor)
    Server: Sanctuary
    pwcalc.com/1c41e0adfdadd9f9
  • Kasira - Harshlands
    Kasira - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Magic classes love to complain about aps and bloodpaint. You never hear them complain that they want to pay the same repair bills as melee classes though, do you? Getting hit is expensive and if aps and bloodpaint help us kill quicker and get hit less, then that's the least we deserve.
  • Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear
    Pyrogasm - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Best idea: just let it work for all classes. Sure, some won't get quite as much of an advantage, but it sure would make things a lot fairer. Other party-buffs work for all classes, even if they're not useful for a particular class.

i see some archer mad he cant use BP :D. Id say, lets remove sparks at all :>
    - my personal signature -
    - the one who bashes all Caster Nirvana QQers -
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Might as well remove all other useful buffs.

Ohwait. XD

BP is fine as it is. It's "broken" because of another mechanic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    you should reconsider building for damage instead of tank.

i post all my wonderful achievements.
    you post about how your outtanked.

i told you so.
    read below
    Objective: Complete
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    what a moronic post lol, Delete bloodpaint?? are you high??

over 90% of my 97 levels was done completely blown off my azz
    you name it, tt, fcc. ect.

if you ever saw me in game. i think i did pretty well.

i think this nub got a little too much of that synthetic sht and fried their brain lol
    Objective: Complete
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nah it's still possible to solo TT charmless without BP. You just need better gear than most of the sins out there with **** TT99.

There used to be a holy trinity in MMO of healer - tank - DD. In PWI it was pretty clear which was which, cleric was healer, barb was tank, everyone else DD + support.

When 5aps became widespread tank was removed from the triangle because now your damage dealers were tanking. You still needed a healer in most cases so still needed cleric.

With sins they added BP so now the DD+Tank super class could become healer too.

The holy trinity has completely collapsed and now game play has been reduced to a 0 dimensional dot. BP doesn't help gameplay. It wasn't needed before and it's not needed now.

Back in the middle of '09, before the first anniversary, Archer + Cleric could duo farm almost any boss or instance with the exception of Lunar melee bosses, world bosses and maybe a couple of the hardest card bosses.

The only thing is that it could take half a day, like 8-12 hours of playing to finish an instance, especially back then before they reduced the amount of mobs inside HH.

Herzen Sori Demos was one of those bosses that were incredibly difficult to kill. Barb would have to have nearly 20k hp just to tank it when it went APS crazy. That was an exhilarating boss to kill.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • hi7ok1ri
    hi7ok1ri Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I didnt say it was easy but it is possible to do it without charm or BP. Charmless soloing wouldn't be removed from the game, but the requirements would go up.
    QQ its easy with +12 JOSD lol. My sin has I think 8 vit stones, my hp doesn't even touch yours when I'm buffed and your not lol.

agree with XxRagzxx ... its easy to talk like boss while u have +12 equip and end game gems.b:quiet
  • ravenleandra
    ravenleandra Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Would love BP to work on fox veno :<.I got la Fox veno/debuff sooo would just be nice to be able to have Bp on b:laugh

Life leech only got 80% leech chance b:surrender Good but will never work when im low on hp b:cry

can i QQ so we get BP for fox veno's b:laugh
  • mrbufarra
    mrbufarra Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Envy yo? make a sin and stop on qqing about b:bye
  • raishuyin
    raishuyin Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    All I see here is QQing and requests for nerfing classes / skills.

1.) If you want to farm better reroll a class more suited for the task.

2.) Just realise some classes are better at farming then others, while others are better for pvp.

3.) Nearly everyone here has a totaly onesided view on the topic.

-->For all the endgame geared aps players who spark autoattack repeat BP is an op-heal, thats true. HOWEVER, for lower refined/geared sins and players who are not aps crazed and play their class utilizing skills to kill things BP is just the support-heal they need to not burn more coins on pots then they actually farm killing mobs. So removing BP will just penalize the few sins who actually play their class, as most of the players who abuse it for solofarming will just have a bit harder time to still solo their stuff.

SO STOP the QQing and THINK before throwing in wild unreasonable requests. If not 99% of most topics were stupid QQing and more constructive criticism / ideas then maybe your requests will be heared and become reality.

BTW: To prevent solofarming raising the difficulty (like in TT) or come up with useless requirements (like nirvana opening) isnt an option!!!
    Instead of removing / nerfing classes / skills or increase the difficulty because players can solofarm, why not revamp the current instances so you need a squad with different classes to complete.
    - Endless Universe was a step in the right direction in my opinion. Just add some acaptable exp and coin gain.
    - A dungeon were you need at least a HA, LA and AA class would be fine too.
    - Or something like the Lunar classbosses, so you need at least 4 different classes to finish an instance.
    - Take Trials / RB and remodel it for something like a squadmode FB run.

Hell the possibilities are nearly infinte. It just takes some good ideas and the will to make them reality.
    If there were instances like that in pwi and the exp and coin rate on it would be good people wouldnt and couldnt solofarm like they do now.
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • raishuyin
    raishuyin Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol you dont get it. removing bp wont solve the source of your qqing. BP is only usefull in pve and most of the players who rely on it can solofarm without it too.
    Its the combination of aps and BP that the aps spark idiots use to get that insane heal you are all so jealous of.

If you want a solution that badly then QQ about the Instances as they are now. All you need is a well geared class suited for farming maybe some buffs charms crapmeats apos and you can solo it. Players did that even before there was BP, so that request to remove BP to fix things is just plain stupid.

PWE has to change instances so its impossible to finish solo / duo. But not by increasing the difficulty or requirements but by some element that need players to cooperate (endless universe). If you cant understand that much then you are completely wrong in this game. Go play a game that requires less brainpower to understand the relations between cause and effect.
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    please dont remove it, i dont want to see poor fishies and poor bms drop and let me tank/solo when i dont want to >.>, considering it still happens from time to time. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    raishuyin wrote: »
    lol you dont get it. removing bp wont solve the source of your qqing. BP is only usefull in pve and most of the players who rely on it can solofarm without it too.
    Its the combination of aps and BP that the aps spark idiots use to get that insane heal you are all so jealous of.

Get rid of bloodpaint. I want to see the QQ. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • escarte
    escarte Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    keep bp
    reduce aps to 2-3 aps max allows more diverse gear builds instead of the cookie cutter aps builds
    bp is nice perk just the 4-5 aps that makes it OP and make it so every class gets bp tired of not getting bp on veno when im in fox form >.> also would help archers since it would be melee dmg which also means wizzies and psys would get marginal benifit but least its fair in the regard everyone gets it

also less aps = less soloability = more squading = more diverse squads + barbs come back into play as a tank idk about u but as a barb no way in hell can i keep aggro off a 5 aps sin when they spark
  • Lnferno - Dreamweaver
    Lnferno - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Read through all of the posts here pretty much, nowhere did I read any1 suggesting non sins make squads for instances. During 2x, ppl QQ about not being able to nirvy, its because everyone thats not a sin or doesnt own one, is too damn lazy to make squads with non aps players. Its your own fault that barbs dont tank, because the majority of players want the aps char to tank (P.S. give barb's flesh ream a time frame that each ream can hold aggro it'll solve everything, tbh even doing multi flesh reams its hard to get aggro, make it have like 30 secs of aggro per ream and barbs can tank against aps all day long). If you all wanted barbs as tanks again its not that hard to make a squad without a sin or bm, but most of us have alts that are a sin or bm so we offer to come tank on those instead. Its all about personal choice, removing bp wouldnt solve anything because people will still be PICKY about what chars or who they do stuff with. Make sins unable to solo without BP and ur stuck with higher prices for your nirvy & TT gears because everyone else will be fighting over who to take in squads or ranting about how long it takes to do stuff. Stop being so upset about what the sins are doing, yea it might be unfair to those that dont want to make one, but no one says u cant make non sin squads, get off ur butts and form those squads instead of QQing about it being easier for others. Its a game, theres always going to be someone that has it easier than you do, either deal with it or quit online gaming entirely because no matter where u go some class is going to be at a disadvantage for u to QQ about.
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Get rid of bloodpaint. I want to see the QQ. b:pleased

b:laughAGREE
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2012