Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Aykin
    That looks interesting. Even tho it's a nice INI edit, his nose still bothers me.. Looks like he got a grown up's head, and a baby's face. I love his eyes, and that he looks so.. innocent.

Here's my seeker. I was bored, and went around and took some screenies. I have posted her before, but even tho i havent changed her, she looks very different casue of the fashion. Whatchu think? ^^

2012-02-1403-58-4822.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • fiddulsticks
    fiddulsticks Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'd post mine but I'm updating atm. XD
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    *coughs* hmm been a while since i been on forums so plenty of new chars to look at cool!

@Ziraia the hair suits her. Nice twist on the big eyed look she looks innocent but not smiley i like her. cant see what colour her eyes are but from what i can see they a tad dark for my taste but thats just me. cute cute!
    4.5/5

@Aykin personaly for a male char for me hes a lil childlike althoguh i can see what you were going for he looks innocent and his eyes are nice but for me a 2/5

@Ajiuo nice char i like her eyes a lot although i think for her face her eyebrows are too thin but they are a nice shape. the hair makes her head a lil odd shaped but she is preddy 3.5/5

@Atake i LOVE your chars they are gorgeous definatly 5/5

so i guess ill stick my Main Dors and my other char i currently play a lot Shicero

hope y'all like them

dorsett.jpg

shicero.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • fiddulsticks
    fiddulsticks Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    2012-02-1622-18-32.jpg
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Aykin: Very cute sin ^o^ I actually like this childlike and innocent look xD 9/10

Ziraia: Wow ! Very cute char too ! 9/10

Dorset: Hmm nothing to add for the psy, she's just gorgeous ! I love her eyes and their coldness, really suits a tideborn, imo. 9.5/10
    As for the archer she's really pretty too, only thing that bugs me is her nose, on the right hand picture, I can see the tip of her nose is a bit too large for my taste when you look from under :o Otherwise, she's pretty to me, so 8.5/10.

fiddulsticks: Quite common looking cleric, but nice enough. 7.5/10

And here's my psy ^o^:

nfr0p2.jpg
  • Oriannah - Archosaur
    Oriannah - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This is my main character, Oriannah. I wish I were a bit more in a better creatiive mood when I made her; she doesn't really looks like I want her to and I can't buy a makeover scroll (someone help!).
    I may post some of my other characters soon! :)
    scrn.jpg
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This is my main character, Oriannah. I wish I were a bit more in a better creatiive mood when I made her; she doesn't really looks like I want her to and I can't buy a makeover scroll (someone help!).
    scrn.jpg

WHen the dq points page comes up, you can get one for free. It's only 1000 dq points, which is only about 30ish of the 35 point dq items. You can get that easily, especially since it's 2x, just grind on some mobs. So you should ask a fac mate to get you some dq items so you can afford a makeover scroll. If that isn't an option, there is level 30ish or so quest called "Beautiful Chang's Wish" and I recommend doing it on all your chars. You get some decent insta hp/mp pots for your level, get to earn your stripes so to speak by facing Kun Kun b:chuckle, and most importantly of all you get a free makeover scroll.
    Ence's Detailed Quest Guide: General Quests Levels 20-29

This is the Detailed Quest Guide for levels 20-29.
    "

Beauty Chang's Wish
    1. Speak to Beautiful Chang (523, 650) Archosaur, West
    -Select the option "Mantou". Any other answer will send you back to the original question.
    2. Speak to Chen Takai (445, 570) The Silver Pool
    3. Continue on to Quest The KunLun Lord

Kun Kun
    -Continued on from Quest "Beauty Chang's Wish"
    -Kill 1 KunLun (White Deer found around 432, 556)
    -Boss Battle [Level 100] 5 Element Defense, No attack skills, low HP, Fast movement speed, Escape type.
    -Cannot kill while in party. Must solo.
    -Magical Attacks are nullified due to 5 element resistance and level. Must be killed with physical attacks
    -Caution: This mob runs around a lot in an area that has many agro type mobs. Be careful in following it.

1. Report to Chen Takai (445, 570) The Silver Pool
    -Reward (Coin: 1 Exp: 1 SP: 1 Rep: 1)
    2. Continue on to Quest "Man Hung"

Man Hung
    -Continued on from Quest "Kun Kun"
    1. Speak to Man Hung (446, 570) The Silver Pool
    2. Continue on to Quest Test from Nedra

Man Hung's Trial
    -Continued on from Quest "Man Hung"
    Time limit= 5:00 min
    -Collect 1 Manghung's Hair (Farm: At bottom of the Great Lake [458, 581] from Water Sediments)

1. Continue on to Quest "Man Hung's Hair

Man Hung's Hair
    -Continued on from Quest "Man Hung's Trial"

1. Report to Man Hung (446, 570) The Silver Pool

-Receive 1 Makeover Scroll
    This item is also found in the cash shop, but it can be used in order to go back and change your character's appearance (back in the character creation menu) in the case that you find yourself disliking your character after all this time =P
    This item is UNTRADABLE.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I made a preset for my newly born sin, Aykin. :)
    Anything I should change?
    nz3nl.jpg

b:dirtyb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iinvisiblefriend
    iinvisiblefriend Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Someone post something, im bored D:
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My alt seeker. I hate customizing the new-er classes. I don't work with them well. b:surrender

RiverhaizHotorNot.jpg

Eiria: 4.5/5
    I don't like the hair. The char's face though is 5/5 no hesitation. She looks great. I think the fashion looks good too. It brings out her eyes.

ammieee: 3/5
    Typical sin is typical. I don't like the hair color with the skin color and the lips are too thin and flat for my liking. I do like the actually hair style you chose though.

ChellyBell: 5/5
    I don't know, for some reason I just love your character.

Asthariel: 3/5
    **** are a tad too big in comparison to her body, I've never been a super fan of the hair and the eyes are off IMO. I LOVE the coloring on her though. The dark purple goes great with her skintone.

Atake: 4.5/5
    The only thing wrong is the eyes are a bit too long. She really is beautiful though.

Ajiuo: 4.5/5
    The eyebrows are odd, but I lover her face! It's so cute! You did a great job on her.

Ziraia: 5/5
    I feel like in another screenshot of her I might have given her a lower score because of the eyes, but in this one she looks great.

Dorset: 5/5 for both.
    They're both stunning, especially your Tideborn, she's gorgeous.

Asthariel: 4/5
    I really don't like the eye color, but I like all of the other colors and the skintone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • ChellyBell - Heavens Tear
    ChellyBell - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My alt seeker. I hate customizing the new-er classes. I don't work with them well. b:surrender

RiverhaizHotorNot.jpg

Eiria: 4.5/5
    I don't like the hair. The char's face though is 5/5 no hesitation. She looks great. I think the fashion looks good too. It brings out her eyes.

ammieee: 3/5
    Typical sin is typical. I don't like the hair color with the skin color and the lips are too thin and flat for my liking. I do like the actually hair style you chose though.

ChellyBell: 5/5
    I don't know, for some reason I just love your character.

Asthariel: 3/5
    **** are a tad too big in comparison to her body, I've never been a super fan of the hair and the eyes are off IMO. I LOVE the coloring on her though. The dark purple goes great with her skintone.

Atake: 4.5/5
    The only thing wrong is the eyes are a bit too long. She really is beautiful though.

Ajiuo: 4.5/5
    The eyebrows are odd, but I lover her face! It's so cute! You did a great job on her.

Ziraia: 5/5
    I feel like in another screenshot of her I might have given her a lower score because of the eyes, but in this one she looks great.

Dorset: 5/5 for both.
    They're both stunning, especially your Tideborn, she's gorgeous.

Asthariel: 4/5
    I really don't like the eye color, but I like all of the other colors and the skintone.

I have worked hard on her look so thnk you for this lol! Your seeker looks really nice with blue, I adore the Lovebird dress.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    scrn.jpg

Well seeing how u are lvl 9 then the dq route for a makeover scroll might take forever (since the 35 point type drops from like 95+ mobs lol) and the dq u farm now worth maybe uh 15 points each or so.

Anyways there is a quest at like 23 or 25 or something that rewards u with a makeover scroll.

Edit: its lvl 28 actually http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3537
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @Riverwell pretty b:flower

So I kinda wanted to avoid this thread, but I need your guys help. :P So I drastically changed the looks of my sin. I kinda like the old hair color better, but I think overall I'm happy with the new aesthetic. Will probably change the hair color back when the dq points page goes back up. What do you guys think?

OLD LOOK

2012-02-2102-50-21.jpg

NEW LOOK

2012-02-2102-37-04.jpg

IDK maybe it will just take some getting used to. :P

Oh and in my formerly favorite hair fashion on her:

OLD
    2012-01-3118-33-14.jpg

New
    2012-02-2102-54-12.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • rikyoken25
    rikyoken25 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My sinb:surrender

2akhiyo.jpg
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    VenusArmani
    I personally like ur sins new look more than the old look. :) On the armor picture her hair color looks gorgeous but then with the fash it might be lil bit too dark.. It looks like melted chocolate where someone have dropped something red. :D
  • Oriannah - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    rikyoken25 wrote: »
    My sinb:surrender

2akhiyo.jpg

I love her eyes! :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Too lazy to go back so many pages past posts of people that didn't rate. Poopies.

@Riverwell:
    I like the blue theme. It's unusual and you made it work. her face overall works pretty well and does look unique. Only thing that really bugs me are the corners of her mouth. Why are they so downwards and make her look like frowning D:
    If she had a smile, she'd be perfect P:
    4/5

@VenusArmani:
    It's your fault I decided to post in this thread. :p
    I really really love the new face your sin got. She does look so epically mean and assassin-like now. Only thing bugging me is her lower lip. It's a little voluminous o_o
    And... as much as her face rocks, her colours don't work anymore. b:surrender
    I think if you changed her skin colour away from the yellow a little and dropped that shade of red hair for something that works better with her eyebrows it would work again. It's just that those two colours really don't work together, imo x_x

... I dunno how to rate that in numbers, sorry. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @rikyoken25 4/5 I like her 'cutesy' look but imo her eyes are just a little too big ( even though that's the main point) but they don't fit right with her face at all; I would mess around with her cheek bones too.

@VenusArmani 5/5 with no fashion hair, etc. She is beautiful with that EG hair, but that fashion hair really does throw it off. I love her face completely, great job. I would try something like a thunder pony tail see if that fixes the color issue at all.

@Oriannah 4/5 I think she looks very nice only two things, I don't think that hair really fits her face at all, I think something framing her forehead, and cheeks would look much better, I love how "elfish" she looks at the moment though.

Here's my Bm :D

103c511.jpg

(close ups, I may post body shots, other views later but now I have to go to bed =P)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Sweetfeather - Dreamweaver
    Sweetfeather - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    2012-02-2102-37-04.jpg

May I ask you what the code for your skintone is? Ive been trying for forever to get my psy to look a bit more ''human'' but I end up with either a yellow or a gray-ish fish b:surrender
    edited February 2012
    Options
    May I ask you what the code for your skintone is? Ive been trying for forever to get my psy to look a bit more ''human'' but I end up with either a yellow or a gray-ish fish b:surrender

It's actually a tone available on the slider manually, so I don't think this violates anything. :P -1060726
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • NoctusKuro - Raging Tide
    NoctusKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My new wizard =w= Just made him last week....this was my first attempt at making a human male look decent. I think i did a great job imo o3o what do you think?

jiory1.png
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    Varalee - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    185237_2301993473755_1366763891_2709859_3628852_n.jpg

_Varalee_ <3 my seeker i don't have good quality on cuz of lag xP

VenusArmani - Dreamweaver~ i think u dont have to change a thing shes looks so awesome =3 (9/10)

NoctusKuro~ he looks Very Cute (=^.^=) nice wee pixle u made tehe (9/10)

lizrau ~ um to me its like alot of chars out there but im not saying shes not pretty (4/10)

Oriannah~ Cute head!! but the body is killing me? not sure what up with that (=@.@=) hehe cute tho (5/10)
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    218160_1992759503099_1366763891_2340655_6035391_n.jpg

This is Also 1 of my toons i have a veno that looks more like me ill post when i have time XD
  • Varalee - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wow
    @Eiria 10/10 for the char (=O.O=) ~Speachless
  • Sharki - Dreamweaver
    Sharki - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ew I can't stand to immitate a human. Dx Normal TB skin for me. Proud to be a fish! b:victory

Updated pics of me:

SharkiCloseup-2.jpg

SharkiinQingzislair.jpg

@ NoctusKuro: Very nice colors on your outfit.

@ VenusArmani: Perfect! Except for the orange skin of course. :3

@ Varalee: Love your Seeker. Looks like an adventurous type.
  • Kanimi - Heavens Tear
    Kanimi - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sharki (=^.^=) ty very much means alot =D and i love your char o.o it's not like the rest out there looks unique i <3 the face and body's in proportion yay 10/10 b:victoryb:pleased

ps~From Varalee lolz ued wrong log in lawlz
  • Noel - Dreamweaver
    Noel - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    NoelCloseup.jpg

Noel2-2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Noel - Sorry, i dont really like those squashed baby face toons >< (no offense)

Estiah with new hair! :D
    rrnvv9.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Oriannah - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Another one! :) This is my Mystic, Tiriah.
    scrnshot.jpg
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oriannah - She's really pretty but I think that nose is too big. 4,5/5
    Estiah - I can only say this: b:dirty 5/5!
    Noel - I'm not sure about her eyes but 4/5 :)
    lizrau - Lovely eye color :D And hair, eyeshadow, eyebrows and lips... Just all Perfect ;* 5/5
    NoctusKuro - I can't see his face...
    Varalee - I love them both! 5/5 ^_^
    Sharki - Same as Noel. I just don't like closed eyes but 4/5
    Oki here's my veno. I canged her a bit. So what do You think?

kas1lv.png
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]