[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 2-14-2012 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    Tiyanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    saintbabo wrote: »
    please quote me a single sentence where i said goon glitchers should be banned or anything close to it?

cant find it? yeah thought so i didnt even bring up goons just pointed out no one is buying TheDan's i didnt goon glitch lol

I never said you said anything about the goons glitching. If you READ my post you will see I simply asked how the forums turned into a QQ session...and AGAIN YES you ARE QQing whether you see it as that or not
  • Arkymedes - Heavens Tear
    Arkymedes - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I want my new bm skills
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I want my new passive skill that I dont lose exp on death. Lets face it clerics have long been screwed in the exp dept when they die (not qqing, just making an observation). I just wonder, are these new skills going to be able to be used in the regular world or just in Morai. Is there a MOD on that can answer this question?
  • saintbabo
    saintbabo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I never said you said anything about the goons glitching. If you READ my post you will see I simply asked how the forums turned into a QQ session...and AGAIN YES you ARE QQing whether you see it as that or not

lol grow up i didnt complain about a single thing but when i saw someone clearly lying i wasnt going to eat it up for no reason.

PS grats you've made me waste enough of my time to actually reply to your post last reply ill give you you arent worth my time
  • Tiyanna - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol grow up i didnt complain about a single thing but when i saw someone clearly lying i wasnt going to eat it up for no reason.

PS grats you've made me waste enough of my time to actually reply to your post last reply ill give you you arent worth my time

LOL whatever dude. you are clearly self obssessed about trying to defend yourself over something I personally never accused you of. I won't dignify your existence by going into detail of how I feel about people such as yourself. Have a great life.
  • DreamDrops - Dreamweaver
    DreamDrops - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    OK D-Day has arrived, waiting to see if the D = Dream or Dread.

After a Rumor Fest for last few weeks.

Crossing fingers that all the hard earned existing skills do not get nerfed, be that Sage / Demon or lower skills of any class.

Waiting to see also if the existing gear, players worked hard to make/buy or other wise obtain, has all -int removed or the gear that will be available after expansion is nerfed. Unless the new ( maybe costly ) gear is the new ( inovative PWI money maker/milker ) tempter to obtain -int.

As hinted we are to be challenged in the way our char's played Pre- this expansion. Does NOT mean we like to - for an example: Drive our car's MINUS wheels.
    There are NO Adults in this World,

Just old Children, with Wrinkles b:chuckle
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ntkn wrote: »
    you can stop now. everyone knows you were one of the goon glitchers. you may not be one of the extreme cases of goon glitchers out there, but everyone knows you did it and you deserve punishment for it. you cant brag about being the "first 105 bm" since you glitched to get there.

also people have a right to complain. the GMs clearly stated that doing this glitch is bannable and ppl would be severly punished for it. therefore alot of players chose NOT to do this glitched because they were certain that everyone doing it would get either A) perma banned or B) have there levels reverted. but none of that happened. some of the glitchers got away scott free and some only got a slap on the wrist (3 day temp ban).

the ppl that chose NOT to do this glitch got a huge spit in the face basically cuz they got screwed out of some easy levels. not only that but they made the last part of FF for the legit players useless because of those same glitchers that are still running around carefree.... you can say "you shouldnt moan" all you want mr goon glitcher, but fact remains the same, ALL players that had a goal of reaching 105 have every right to complain about that glitch.
    please quote me a single sentence where i said goon glitchers should be banned or anything close to it?

cant find it? yeah thought so i didnt even bring up goons just pointed out no one is buying TheDan's i didnt goon glitch lol

ROTFL! GTFO and **** and play your own game and stop QQ'ing about how others play their game. So what if anyone frosted to 105, glitch or not. How the hell does that affect you personally? Unless they're singling you out and rolling you into the ground with the extra 15 vit, str, dex, or mag stats what's it to ya?? If the GMs/Admins want to do something about the glitchers let them deal with them. You play your own damned game and GTFO it already. b:surrender Good god crying like a little baby over nothing. b:surrender
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    brett2424 wrote: »
    Free info here, thank me for it later.

http://www.**************.com/

And you are an idiot for posting a link to a XXX rated site on a forum that kids access for a game. Get a life...b:angry

~Edit~ I edited that link because I don't want it in any post i make.

• Phlegethon_ - Raging Tide
    Phlegethon_ - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    wtb< Stealth for Venomancers and their pets <3
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I am most excited by the new skills I guess b:victory

And while we wait for the servers to come back online, you can try out my latest flash game b:chuckle

http://rememberhebbe.superhebbe.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I am most excited by the new skills I guess b:victory

And while we wait for the servers to come back online, you can try out my latest flash game b:chuckle

http://rememberhebbe.superhebbe.com/

Buy me r9 D:
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Please be a new exp instance, I'm so tired of frost.

If all you run post 90 is Frost... its your own fault. Plenty of instances you can run.
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I just want my new wizard skills an I want to have some way to lv to 105 on my sin so the other cheaters can't gank me all the time
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Buy me r9 D:

Sure, I buy everone on PWI R9 b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Servers just went down. So I will see you all on the other side. <3

b:sad b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sure, I buy everone on PWI R9 b:surrender

I'll compromise and advertise your site, see it's win-win b:avoid
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    wtb< Stealth for Venomancers and their pets <3

Hmmmmm. That would be interesting. I'd like to see pets with AoE skills too

• Attempted - Harshlands
    Attempted - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:cool and it begins... as ppl wait anxiously
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Look here, we all in
    Everyone is a target
    Teetering on insanity, reasonin' with the heartless
  • MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur
    MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    can we get a sanctioned manual patch please... someone posted one, but they were not a Moderator/GM so I'm not trusting it b:thanks
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:cool and it begins... as ppl wait anxiously

Why wait? Download manual patch, set alarm clock, take nap.
  • Modele - Heavens Tear
    Modele - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    how large will this file be :Sb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perfection.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    how large will this file be :Sb:victory

a little over 816 megs.

• AirialAce - Raging Tide
    AirialAce - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    pets with AOE,
    that would be Super-OP.
    everyone would play veno instead of sins than :D
  • MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur
    MystyqueXx__ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    can we get a sanctioned manual patch please... someone posted one, but they were not a Moderator/GM so I'm not trusting it b:thanks

NVM I'm ****... I got myself sorted
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Early manual patch link: Patch 606-612 (861.6 MB)

As usual, do not install the patch before the servers go down for maintenance or you will not be able to play until they come back up from maintenance.

But yeah, this is the Descent patch. It's huge. Start downloading now. ;-)

Not true. For example, for Rising Tide they listed a 3 hour maintenance window (see here).

This is a big change, so maintenance takes longer.

Need to read through the thread. It's posted here by a Moderator too.

• CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the first thing i will do after the new expansion comes out. I will be the first archer to solo naviagte the world of perfectworld by leaping to the left the whole way.

I'll race ya b:chuckle
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    pets with AOE,
    that would be Super-OP.
    everyone would play veno instead of sins than :D

That would be fun to watch but only if the pet had enough HP and def to resist PvE. PvP would be different though b:laugh

Seriously though, a 6 second AoE stun on a pet would be hillarious.

• freeze147741
    freeze147741 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    gl to all factions in next TW!!
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    doing a manual patch for the first time ever just cause i wanna be first into Morai :) Cyall there!
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    gl to all factions in next TW!!

Emphasis on "all". Whelp, time to jack the prices of apoth up since 500 more people are going to be doing TW.