[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 2-14-2012 [COMPLETE]

Options

Comments

• Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Plz, plz, plz tell me there won't be 2x... It's worse enough my mom does nothing but gaming normaly during 2x but now her pc broke... If 2x will be turned on right now I'll only get about one hour a day on my own pc... b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Options
    KrittyCat says: Let it be known that I am not at all fond of the current rendition of "Fly With Me" used on the login screen.b:shutup

Also, we get a few changed cursors... It appears that the only ones that look similar to the Genesis cursors are the hand, repair, and quote cursors.
  • saintbabo
    saintbabo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ROTFL! GTFO and **** and play your own game and stop QQ'ing about how others play their game. So what if anyone frosted to 105, glitch or not. How the hell does that affect you personally? Unless they're singling you out and rolling you into the ground with the extra 15 vit, str, dex, or mag stats what's it to ya?? If the GMs/Admins want to do something about the glitchers let them deal with them. You play your own damned game and GTFO it already. b:surrender Good god crying like a little baby over nothing. b:surrender

if you see the one complaining about them not being banned isnt me :P ill state again im almost 104, and i have plenty of friends who admittly have gooned their way to 105. and i have no issues with them or anyone else who's done it. so no you can GTFO go to school and learn to read just enough to realise its two different people. i dont give a damn about how others play the game im a r9 cleric plus 10 across the board. the extra 10stat points wont affect my game play in any way really. i see all the ladies on valentines day who got no dates taking our their anger on the internet hahaha
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    woot download is fast this time b:laugh 450kb/sec new record from pwi
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    saintbabo wrote: »
    if you see the one complaining about them not being banned isnt me :P ill state again im almost 104, and i have plenty of friends who admittly have gooned their way to 105. and i have no issues with them or anyone else who's done it. so no you can GTFO go to school and learn to read just enough to realise its two different people. i dont give a damn about how others play the game im a r9 cleric plus 10 across the board. the extra 10stat points wont affect my game play in any way really. i see all the ladies on valentines day who got no dates taking our their anger on the internet hahaha

Not too bright, are ya?
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

When you gonna stop QQing and derailing the thread?
  • saintbabo
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i love the new login screen but they should have updated the launcher also it still says Gensis on the launcher clashes with the lovely new login screen/theme/color scheme
  • krittycat
    edited February 2012
    Options
    When you gonna stop ... derailing the thread?

^
    This.

Please keep the thread on the original topic at hand, the expansion.

Thanks!b:thanks

i love the new login screen but they should have updated the launcher also it still says Gensis on the launcher clashes with the lovely new login screen/theme/color scheme

That may be something that'll change when they put the auto-patch up. They might have wanted to wait on the launcher until the whole package was ready to go.
  • flyflyflyflyflfy
    flyflyflyflyflfy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So its 12:37 AM my time so that means it will be down for the next 3 hrs?? im new to this game PW....was wondering what to expect with the Server Situations
    Hey all,

Servers are coming down tonight from 11pm-3am!

All maintenance and patch discussion can go in this thread.

And for tonight's question:

Out of all the new things coming in the expansion, which are you most excited about?
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So its 12:37 AM my time so that means it will be down for the next 3 hrs?? im new to this game PW....was wondering what to expect with the Server Situations

server time is 11:37 so 4 hr i think
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • saintbabo
    edited February 2012
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    ^
    This.

Please keep the thread on the original topic at hand, the expansion.

Thanks!b:thanks

please do your job and go read the entire thread and see that ive on multiple occusions stated my intent and yet they'd like to accuse otherwise okay thanks
    When you gonna stop QQing and derailing the thread?
    whenever you shut up
    Not too bright, are ya?

coming from you thats a compliment
  • saintbabo
    edited February 2012
    Options

it will be up 4am your time because of your time difference
  • krittycat
    edited February 2012
    Options
    please do your job and go read the entire thread and see that ive on multiple occusions stated my intent and yet they'd like to accuse otherwise okay thanks

whenever you shut up

coming from you thats a compliment

You've stated your intent, so for all purposes, the conversation is over. If you refuse to discontinue this, or at worst take it to PM, I will have to remove any further posts on the matter.
  • Rougweee - Dreamweaver
    Rougweee - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    yay soo excited can't wait to see the changes :Db:victory
  • saintbabo
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You've stated your intent, so for all purposes, the conversation is over. If you refuse to discontinue this, or at worst take it to PM, I will have to remove any further posts on the matter.

considering im not the one who keeps going on about it but merely just defending myself and not wanting to be accused wrongfully how about you warn the others who are accusing me of things that are false?
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

11pm -3am is a 4 hour time frame. Expect it back up around 4 AM your time.
  • Yowie - Heavens Tear
    Yowie - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Fix TW, No resets or at least yearly....b:angry the rest will be ok...
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS PWI! waterscyth approves of the new login screen, it looks KEWL!
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • krittycat
    edited February 2012
    Options
    considering im not the one who keeps going on about it but merely just defending myself and not wanting to be accused wrongfully how about you warn the others who are accusing me of things that are false?

I have a tip: If you don't continue it, it ends with them, and then they get talked to.b:victory
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have a tip: If you don't continue it, it ends with them, and then they get talked to.b:victory

Listen to the Kitty *cough* Kritty
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • Prien - Lost City
    Prien - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    why do you gms taunt us on lost city server.i have been watching system messages for past 2 days and i dont think its a GM on our server.i have helped lost city more than a gm has i dont complain about server or complain about GMS.they always wana talk trash i thinjk its a gm that got ****. all i ask from you guys is to just come talk to us without needing a special holiday to do so.im, sorry to bother you GMs
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

All times for PWI are server times. For maint, use PST (California time). If you need to know the time diff. between your timezone and server time, please google it.

Just for the sake of it...

11pm PST (server time) =

12am in Denver
    1am in Chicago
    2am in New York
    7am in London
    8am in Paris / Berlin
    10am Moscow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prien - Lost City
    Prien - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    frankenraye i know you are reading this i love and respect you guys so much and i understand there is not enough of you GMs to go around. i wanna offer myself as a gm to help you guys.you all know me im prien you guys can search my name and what i have done to help faction ands see what all i have given to this game
  • awsometothemax
    awsometothemax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    why do people complain about GMs ingame, they have always said to submit a ticket. and whenever i submit one i get an answer... do you expect them to guess when a problems going to be and pop up. plus when they do show up they get 100 people nagging them, its just not practical
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I'm surprised no body said they wonder what this free gift was.

We already know it'll be 5 free hypers and another anni mount. b:shocked

That may be something that'll change when they put the auto-patch up. They might have wanted to wait on the launcher until the whole package was ready to go.

I don't think I've ever seen a manual patch for the launcher for any official Perfect World version. I've heard talk that the private servers do it, but I cannot speak authoritatively on that by any means.

So, launcher will probably update automatically, and it'll probably pull down the missing DLLs people are complaining about. That seems far more logical than installing a runtime library as part of the game patch, at least... It's something that should be done prior to the game's launch (e.g. in the launcher).
    why do you gms taunt us on lost city server.i have been watching system messages for past 2 days and i dont think its a GM on our server.i have helped lost city more than a gm has i dont complain about server or complain about GMS.they always wana talk trash i thinjk its a gm that got ****. all i ask from you guys is to just come talk to us without needing a special holiday to do so.im, sorry to bother you GMs

That's about how the GMs have treated our server since early 2009 or so, as near as I can tell. b:surrender (I took some time off about when we started getting lack of real GM attention. Making fun of people in red chat instead of helping with game issues isn't what we cash shop your salaries for, at least most of us...)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Not ****. Just some GM server events to stir some stuff up a little. I saw a thread in the forum over a week ago about this on another server so I was waiting for them to come to ours. As for the trash talking, never seen that from any GM...just someone trying to impersonate one. Tis all good.

Oh and by the way, that harpy the GM spawned in Etherblade that owned the most 'experienced' factions in the server.. the harpy that had what? 150 mil HP...I wondere what Frankie's actual DPS was on that. seemed like 15 mil dps to me as witnessed from my poor dead puppy corpse floating next to him.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    why do people complain about GMs ingame, they have always said to submit a ticket. and whenever i submit one i get an answer... do you expect them to guess when a problems going to be and pop up. plus when they do show up they get 100 people nagging them, its just not practical

The ticketing system used to be fairly broken and tickets used to go unresponded to until they quietly just closed them. Now many of us can't even file new tickets anymore. So we're screwed if we can't find a GM in-game.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this is another broken update ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this is another broken update ijs

What?b:puzzled

It worked fine for me...

Or are you saying that, because it isn't "complete", it's broken?b:shutup
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Looking forward to everything about this expansion.