Stupidest Reasons For Being Kicked Out Of Squad #2

Comments

• Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I can see that being reasoned in the exp loss for mystic. Level 10 rez buff is 80% less loss while a level 10 cleric revive saves you 90%.
    I agree though. In situations where the cleric will have no time to revive you, it's bs to not take it. lol

And I just don't buff someone who doesn't want to. Archers and sins I usually ask if they want it. Rest of the melees and myself just get it xD
    Personally I don't care about the exp loss difference. Mystic rez buff is faster and has actually saved me from having to run something again.
    Sht happens sometimes and I've died right before a boss or something important I needed. Press that Mystic rez and I'm back up and have the kill count before a cleric would finish switching to me and channeling a rez. (no offense to clerics rez here, but in some cases a rez would not have been fast enough, and I'd have to run w/e it is again)
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Personally I don't care about the exp loss difference. Mystic rez buff is faster and has actually saved me from having to run something again.
    Sht happens sometimes and I've died right before a boss or something important I needed. Press that Mystic rez and I'm back up and have the kill count before a cleric would finish switching to me and channeling a rez. (no offense to clerics rez here, but in some cases a rez would not have been fast enough, and I'd have to run w/e it is again)
    Mystics res buff is <3

Hell, mystics in general are <3

Edit: <_< We're getting off topic...

Uhh, I'll never kick someone purely because of their class. There, back on topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ooooo, I was denied once because "cleric's can't DD."

I asked what they thought a second cleric in squad is.
    "Extra heals" was the answer. b:sweat

Meh, I ended up getting a squad in the end, but now have that person's name down on my "do not squad" list. (They ended up pming me the next day for buffs in Frost. I chuckled a little and said I was in a squad, heading into the instance. They turned around and told me, "You're lying." I was literally flying back to FF. b:shutup )

You were totally lying. Everyone knows clerics don't get squads. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Got kicked out of an alt FCC squad about 2 hours ago for not having demon BB...
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You were totally lying. Everyone knows clerics don't get squads. b:chuckle
    b:sad Buh...buh...
    b:quiet
    b:avoid

That...is the funniest thing I've heard all day.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Whoever it was, will have to keep kicking cleric and only get heal from mystic then, until said mystic learn why he kick all cleric and leave 10sec after(delay being due to the shock of how much stupid was in that). b:chuckle
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Got kicked from a TT1-2 when I mentioned I was a HA veno. This was before they were recognized/ popular builds and I was kind of a pioneer in my field. Ticked me off because I was preferred in my faction amongst the other weaker AA venos who'd get one shot from aoes. But no, apparently anything that deviates from traditional roles "fails".

Also got kicked from a lot of TT and FB squads when the hercs and nixes just came out and I still didn't have any at those points, despite venos being able to tank some bosses with the lesser golems and lure fine prior to that. :'(

Also kicked a few clerics from FCCs for demanding free exp rooms when they weren't actually needed to do it. Acted like spoilt brats. -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    I never got kicked out of squad, but one time when we had 2 open spots for SoT BH and I made a WC about it (I always write "No Enrage members pls" when I WC for ppl)... two ppl joined us and when we got into instance I saw that they were Enrage members, so I kicked them out because I refuse to squad with any of them.

b:bye

Sucks to be you then. I used to be in Enrage and while the faction itself had literally no rules on behaviour and what have you (which made it so much more interesting and diverse than other factions) there were some really considerate and sweet people there. Besides, if we joined up with members from rival factions for instances it was just common sense to get along and do our roles properly because we all needed something from it. Your bias is really holding you back.

Just make sure you're not white named when you're all waiting for the timer. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sucks to be you then. I used to be in Enrage and while the faction itself had literally no rules on behaviour and what have you (which made it so much more interesting and diverse than other factions) there were some really considerate and sweet people there. Besides, if we joined up with members from rival factions for instances it was just common sense to get along and do our roles properly because we all needed something from it. Your bias is really holding you back.

Just make sure you're not white named when you're all waiting for the timer. b:chuckle

Come on now, why do you stress so much about this...

I will never give anything (not even a simple BH sq) to people that bashed my faction and friends in so many ways, or to those who didn't do anything, but they still joined them, support their behavior and they fight on their side. It's all the same type of scum for me and only place where I want to have any kind of "touch" with them is TW. So many people that I had on my FL got kicked from it as soon as they joined Enrage.

You are not aware that in GoldDigrz we always try to fill up any type of squad with our own members first, and in 99% of times there is no empty spots in our squads anyway so we have no need for that "common sense" you mentioned. Our faction and our members are our main priority, rest is irelevant.
    That type of philosophy and way of working is one of the reasons why we chase Enrage like they are bunch of scared rabbits in TW now.

So nothing is holding me back, plus i'm very happy with the way things are and if the fact that I need or want no Enrage next to me = that I suck... So be it LoL
  • Rigs_Healing - Archosaur
    Rigs_Healing - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I was in a BH Abaddon group. The barb decides to continually run ahead. Then he asks someone to go kill tower. I went with a sin since I had killed the tower before without any problem. As I am under the bridge killing the tower, and unbeknownst to me, the barb shows up and decides to "help" kill the tower since I was taking so long. Since he wasn't ranged, the mobs started to attack him. When the barb dies, he yells "HEALS???" I tell him first, I didn't even know he was there and second, I was killing tower. He then asks for lead and kicks me out, even though it was my wine and my friend was in the squad. I find another squad and we run it again. When I asked my friend what he wanted to do next, he said he was still in the same squad trying to finish Abaddon... b:chuckle ahhhh...karma b:victory
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My stupid reason goes beyond squads. b:laugh

I got kicked from [a big faction with famous players] because I wouldn't base buff in territory war, and I'm a veno. b:chuckle b:shutup

I want to go out there, purge amp and DD. b:cry
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I got kicked from [a big faction with famous players] because I wouldn't base buff in territory war, and I'm a veno. b:chuckle b:shutup

Your buff is kinda a big deal, what with it actually working and it making sin attacks suicide. Shoulda just done it :/
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Wow i would love to have a veno as a base buffer, see a sin hit himself for like 20k with all the reflects i'd have on then b:pleased
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Its like arguing why some people doesn't want Soul of Vengance from Psychics(Like Barbs).

I think since no one forces you to put on that buff,you shouldn't put it on if its against a squad mate's opinion.Even other people have their own reasons,not just ya.

And no,you don't have to understand another person's point of view to respect it.

No cause soul of vengeance drains mp doesn't it? thats totally different b:cute I don't have to respect people in regards to where I throw my buffs if they aren't going to get hit anyway. I sure as hell ain't going to ask a level 100 squad if they want bramble >.> Granted in an actual instance where it matters if they have it I'll pick and choose but generally I shouldn't have to care.

If I my buff did anything but return just over half the damage they deal back (after its already been reduced by your dam armor and has to go back through the enemy defense.) Then yes I'd say its wise to be more frugal but as it doesn't effect anything other then damage (of which I can beat without a weapon) melee damage at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LishaLove - Archosaur
    LishaLove - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Continued from my old thread over a year ago.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=861422

I'm pretty sure people have more reasons since then.
    Let's go :)

Recently got invited to a squad, and it had about 4 people already for training, Someone said "Have you seen my sin", to which I replyed "Lol? why is it 105?" and ended up getting a "..." then booted. b:laugh
    Dosent bother me, It's just stupid how people are sometimes.
  • Harlyu - Archosaur
    Harlyu - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I Have Been Kicked out of an FC squad on my veno before because they leader found a BM and wanted that class instead of my veno. A

t this point i had already opened fc started clearing halls and shades and was in the middle of fighting when I was kicked.

To Say My friends and Faction mates had a field day of trollinghis *** was nice tho b:chuckle

other than that ive been refused into lots of squads cause of my class.

The funniest was when I was looking for an fc at 100 while bored, I was told I wasnt allowed to go because veno's are useless and not a dd so i replied "hmm first time ive ever been told sage amp is useless but if you dont wanna have a 50% boost to damge whatever" not even five seconds later I was in squad b:laugh

Also on my veno I have critical hit at 185k and regularly do around 70-90k crits im sorry how is that not a DD lol :p
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Its like arguing why some people doesn't want Soul of Vengance from Psychics(Like Barbs).

I think since no one forces you to put on that buff,you shouldn't put it on if its against a squad mate's opinion.Even other people have their own reasons,not just ya.

And no,you don't have to understand another person's point of view to respect it.

No cause soul of vengeance drains mp doesn't it? thats totally different b:cute

Ive found that some Melee/Tanks dont want SoV in other cases (even if Sage) such as when pulling in Warsong. If they're not in max range and manage to get hit with the Runner's magic, SoV's reflect kicks in and everything gets chain-aggro'd.

Its normally not a problem in a regularly built squad with a few AoE DDs aside from the Psychic, but if your squad is a Cleric-BM/Barb-Psy-Sin (X3), it may become problematic...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If I my buff did anything but return just over half the damage they deal back (after its already been reduced by your dam armor and has to go back through the enemy defense.) Then yes I'd say its wise to be more frugal but as it doesn't effect anything other then damage (of which I can beat without a weapon) melee damage at that.

The reflected damage isn't reduced by your own armor, the raw damage dealt to you (before your defense reduction) is reflected back, reduced by the % reflection and the enemy defenses.

Any veno with a herc who has seen bosses hit themselves for more than they're hitting the herc would know this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • _Kayno - Sanctuary
    _Kayno - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well sadly i got kicked because i wouldnt wate my rezz buff on the stupid sin who tended to die alot... then he pressumed to kill me so i had no choice but to cragglord them all :3

lol you go girl
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If I my buff did anything but return just over half the damage they deal back (after its already been reduced by your dam armor and has to go back through the enemy defense.)

Go bramble yourself and then go melee some melee mob. Then think about what you just said.

Personally... I reflect more damage back to the mob then the mob hits me for.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I've based buffed on my veno, and at the time I was r8 with a nix.

No one else volunteered to do it, and it needed to be done, so I did it. My eyes were bleeding afterward and my index finger was killing me and I wanted to scream at people to line up in a freaking orderly fashion to receive their bramble, but still, I did it.

It's about the greater good for the faction. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Go bramble yourself and then go melee some melee mob. Then think about what you just said.

Personally... I reflect more damage back to the mob then the mob hits me for.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/kiyoshi.png/
  • RageKill - Lost City
    RageKill - Lost City Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have been kicked out of a squad for being 99. Oh no you lose a little exp.. -_- ****

Also i have been kicked out of squad on my mystic even though i can use herbs/plants and heal just as well as BB plus DD and spot heal! They found a cleric. lol This was in FCC at 3rd boss. Its safe to say before i left i sparked and killed their tank and wiped their squad. considering they were 5+ levels above they they felt pretty sad.

Muahahaha
  • Amea - Heavens Tear
    Amea - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I can't recall being kicked for any really bizarre reasons but i'm often rejected in squads in PMs, like, people not willing to accept level 90s on full RB runs and whatnot. I also had a situation where I was level 80 trying to do my chrono quest and they told me I couldn't join a BH79 squad because the instance was too high for me.

I've adopted a lovely line, don't judge a DD by their class. Earlier today a guy cringed when he invited a second cleric to our BH Metal squad and I said let em stay, the person put on their gear and had 11k hp and a +12 wep...never judge by first appearances haha. People are so ridiculously picky when forming squads now it's sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There can be no darkness without light, for without the other, the first cannot be understood. They always work in perfect balance.
  • Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
    Candeh_Love - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I got kicked once out of a squad on my cleric, quite recently. I joined a random TT 2-2 or 2-3 squad and the leader of the squad said that he wants the mats. I was fine with that, I didn't need anything in there, was just helping anyway. If I remember correctly they were clericless at Wurlord when I joined.

So all goes relatively well, we kill Wurlord and pick up the drops, including some fairy boxes. One of them boxes got to me and the leader asks me to open the box and drop the mirages. I've told him no since those weren't theoretically mats and the general rule was to keep the fairy boxes unless stated and that he should of mentioned this when he talked about mats. Aaand then I got kicked out of the squad.
    Funny thing is that everyone else left that squad after I got kicked. b:chuckle

As for kicking ppl from squad, I'm usually feeling sorry for them even if they're fail and annoying or w/e. The few times I've kicked, ppl either went AFK for a looooong time or they were REALLY rude. But most of the kicking I do is to resquad for caster vana. b:chuckleb:cute
  • NinJew - Raging Tide
    NinJew - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I got kicked out of a squad for being afk cuz I was reading a thread about being kicked out of squads.b:cryb:cry
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Follow Me on Twitter @LoveTheJoeCharm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Not bad... a BM managed to kill an archer in TW. Does that mean you finally have an answer for my 1v1 challenge from a year ago. Good thing i haven't upgraded my gear for over a year.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012

When I was in Enrage I'd get there 1-1/2 hour early like everyone else and we'd gather at south arch teleport or where ever we needed to be. Once my squad was there I'd proceed to buff everyone with bramble a good 10 - 5 mins before we went in. If people showed up late it sucked to be them, too busy purging cata barbs and clerics. :d
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Oh yeah, when people started getting high enough and doing these RB orders I was denied every squad ever for being a veno. I've never done an RB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]