Stupidest Reasons For Being Kicked Out Of Squad #2

123457»

Comments

• Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Your buff is kinda a big deal, what with it actually working and it making sin attacks suicide. Shoulda just done it :/

A veno is much more useful on the field purging and amping. Sage purge = aoe purge. You should see everything die within range in 2 seconds when I aoe purge~
    Wow i would love to have a veno as a base buffer, see a sin hit himself for like 20k with all the reflects i'd have on then b:pleased

Normal bramble doesn't reflect that much in PvP. The one that makes sins suicide is Bramble Hood, which only lasts 20 seconds and can only be casted on the veno herself.
    When I was in Enrage I'd get there 1-1/2 hour early like everyone else and we'd gather at south arch teleport or where ever we needed to be. Once my squad was there I'd proceed to buff everyone with bramble a good 10 - 5 mins before we went in. If people showed up late it sucked to be them, too busy purging cata barbs and clerics. :d

That's what I normally do too. b:victory Also, if I'm at base I take a few seconds to buff ppl, mainly tanks, before returning to purging and amping.

Getting kicked out of a faction because I prefered to amp and purge instead of base buffing is still a stupid reason. b:bye
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A veno is much more useful on the field purging and amping. Sage purge = aoe purge. You should see everything die within range in 2 seconds when I aoe purge~

5 metre AoE isn't that significant. But yeah, cool, you have sage purge.

Normal bramble doesn't reflect that much in PvP. The one that makes sins suicide is Bramble Hood, which only lasts 20 seconds and can only be casted on the veno herself.

In TW it literally makes any sin not using an ironguard attacking a brambled arcane a suicidal dumbass. Unless your gear really sucks, and R9 will likely kill themselves on you. It is worth the use, especially as a Sage since it lasts 20 minutes.

That's what I normally do too. b:victory Also, if I'm at base I take a few seconds to buff ppl, mainly tanks, before returning to purging and amping.

Feel free to stay there, if thats requested of you.

Getting kicked out of a faction because I prefered to amp and purge instead of base buffing is still a stupid reason. b:bye

Take it you don't like winning in TW then? Nor following orders? I'd kick you without hesitation if you didn't do the logical job I assigned you as your leader. Remember you joined the faction, this tends to mean you want the faction to succeed.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2012

LOL. I think you deserve to be kicked from anything just for that comment. I had sparked 5 aps sin reflect 7k, 10k, 10k back to himself... which ended in double KO. And I also had non-sparked sin dealing equal damage to me as himself. Although if you are vastly under geared compared to the sin... then of course you are going to be hit 10k while reflecting only 1k.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I never been kicked from a squad but I have left on them. This was with my BM not my sin.

Sitting at level 96 a pure axe BM, which people really don't like anymore. He had 11.5k buffed, I looked at the barb at Level 101 and had 9k buffed in tiger form, and said he had sage true form. Now that's just sad.
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Take it you don't like winning in TW then? Nor following orders? I'd kick you without hesitation if you didn't do the logical job I assigned you as your leader. Remember you joined the faction, this tends to mean you want the faction to succeed.

Assigning a veno to base buffing during an whole TW has absolutely no logic if you ask me, especially if purge and amp are lvl 11. b:shutup If you like it that way it's your choice though. b:cute
    LOL. I think you deserve to be kicked from anything just for that comment. I had sparked 5 aps sin reflect 7k, 10k, 10k back to himself... which ended in double KO. And I also had non-sparked sin dealing equal damage to me as himself. Although if you are vastly under geared compared to the sin... then of course you are going to be hit 10k while reflecting only 1k.

Let me write that in a different way then. Normally, bramble doesn't make much of a difference. Of course if the player attacking you has pro OP gear, that's a different story. Ie the sparked sin from your post.

As I said before, I do bramble everyone before TW and also bramble during tw if someone asks or if I feel it might be useful for them, ie a tank.

I highly doubt having a different opinion than yours about the efficiency of a skill is a valid motive to kick me from everything. b:surrender
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Assigning a veno to base buffing during an whole TW has absolutely no logic if you ask me, especially if purge and amp are lvl 11. b:shutup If you like it that way it's your choice though. b:cute

Let me write that in a different way then. Normally, bramble doesn't make much of a difference. Of course if the player attacking you has pro OP gear, that's a different story. Ie the sparked sin from your post.

As I said before, I do bramble everyone before TW and also bramble during tw if someone asks or if I feel it might be useful for them, ie a tank.

I highly doubt having a different opinion than yours about the efficiency of a skill is a valid motive to kick me from everything. b:surrender

And...with this post of yours i'm kinda glad my game isn't working right now...I dislike veno's that don't understand how useful bramble (along with other reflect skills) are during a TW...especially when you consider THEY ACTUALLY ****ING WORK THERE.

I've saved my own *** more than once thanks to a quick domain or so, but bramble has saved me at least double that amount because of the damage amount it'll reflect back to the *******s who hit me.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    And...with this post of yours i'm kinda glad my game isn't working right now...I dislike veno's that don't understand how useful bramble (along with other reflect skills) are during a TW...especially when you consider THEY ACTUALLY ****ING WORK THERE.

I've saved my own *** more than once thanks to a quick domain or so, but bramble has saved me at least double that amount because of the damage amount it'll reflect back to the *******s who hit me.

I never said bramble is useless. b:surrender I'm just saying venos aren't supposed to be base buffing. That's just my opinion. No need to rage about it ppl. b:shocked