How to kill a psychic

13»

Comments

• Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I nit-picked how you misinterpreted what Blood said, and I'm stupid?

I really hope you're a troll because I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

I won't be showing any of my skill because I can't be bothered with the 830 minute upload and not being able to play MW3 during that time for a 10 minute video.

Like I said, I think you need to uninstall the game.

okb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    are u blink? i said r8, u think my r8 is +11/+12?
    ok, I will take your challege tt90, if u give me 1 tt90 set then. I have no point to waste my money on tt90 and make it +5.
    and you think u can survive for 5 mins? I dont think so.

um, your whole gear is +11/+12 - I think i said that.

As for tt90, your such a pro cat shop, I am sure you can pull it together, unless it doesn't mean that much to you. In which case, why should I bother anyway.

And yes, you are all gear. I won't need to last 5 minutes. You will be over in less than 60 seconds.

Honestly, for all these people saying Im a sucky wizard, they sure want to lay their junk up next to mine and measure it . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2012
    tw? lol where ppl cant see u, so u can BIDS and run back to your base? is that called skill?
    group pk? in the last 6months, I rarely see him out of sz. when we did teams pk, where was he?

First, if you check your buddy Cursed's TW videos [http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1280081], you will see me take is his bids near our advance towers (not in my base) and it doesn't even tick my charm. You will also see me getting ganked, lol.

Second, you will also see me near YOUR advance towers (well far from my base, duh) 1 shot him with BT.

And third, you will also see him running back to safety like 1000s of times. So no, I don't do that, and he does. I don't see anything wrong with it, but if you think thats a problem, you should really talk to your faction mate.

And as for pk, I am out all the time. I was just out there this whole weekend, and you know it to be true - because I purged your barb buddy on my 8x veno, lol, cuz I knew he would leave then - neither of you ever pk without like 14 buffs on. Its much more fun to purge you and watch you walk back to sz than to fight you, lol. You are a joke.

I choose not to fight you because, as I said, you and your entire faction are dull and I've been fighting you for 2 years - and winning. We just wiped your faction in what? 45 minutes last night? I wanted to no show you there too, and stated so very publicly - just ask your leader - but my faction didn't. Obviously, it wasn't because we couldn't beat you. It was, as I've said, you are boring. There is nothing to you but talk and gear. You derrive your self worth from this game, and I can think of nothing sadder than that.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited February 2012
    thats not what I meant, the point is: in tw u can kill a lot of ppl in tw with 3spark/BT/BIDs or whatever the wizard skills are, it doesnt mean you are skill.There are too many ppl+lag+distraction. when you cast those skills and run back to your base, nobody can chase or kill u. for me, thats not called skill.

Again, I don't EVER spark my ultis - there are plenty of TW videos around, find me doing that in any of them, go ahead, ill wait - I'd much rather cast three of them than use that chi to spark them. But if you have a problem with that, again - look at Cursed's videos [http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1280081], he does it alot. Talk to him. I'll point out, you just said your faction mate based on how he plays in TW has no skill b:chuckle That's not my opinion, but I just think it funny that it is apparently yours.
    what if he asked me nirvana +5 set, so I had to spend a few coins on it?

And what if monkey's flew out your butt?

Fact is, I didn't say nirvana gear, I said tt90, which is easy to get. You want to prove your pro, ive given you a way. You don't want to take it? Fine. But don't expect me to feel obligated to take you up on your challenges when you won't take me up on mine.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Spending 20m+ on tt90 to prove what? pro? nah, I dont need to. You are a pro or a noob wizard I think everything in Arch server knows, that's why I have nothing to prove.
    ; he does it alot. Talk to him. I'll point out, you just said your faction mate based on how he plays in TW has no skill b:chuckle That's not my opinion, but I just think it funny that it is apparently yours.
    I just wonder how long did Cursed take to kill u? under 6 secs right?
    I think hes out gear you too. sorry about that, btw i think u should take a look at your gear:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/thanhdai512/PWI/2012-02-1112-19-13.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/thanhdai512/PWI/2012-02-1112-19-00.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/thanhdai512/PWI/2012-02-1112-18-45.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/thanhdai512/PWI/2012-02-1112-18-42.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/thanhdai512/PWI/2012-02-1112-18-35.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/thanhdai512/PWI/2012-02-1112-18-26.jpg
    http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc266/thanhdai512/PWI/2012-02-1112-18-19.jpg
    edited February 2012
    Spending 20m+ on tt90 to prove what? pro? nah, I dont need to. You are a pro or a noob wizard I think everything in Arch server knows, that's why I have nothing to prove.

They why do you keep challenging me? lol your an idiot, and I am much too smart for you. Go away.
    I just wonder how long did Cursed take to kill u? under 6 secs right?
    I think hes out gear you too. sorry about that,

I don't know. I actually haven't 1 vs 1 cursed since he finished his gear. I can 1 shot him in TW if I crit, as he can me. Wizards, unlike psychics, aren't made invincible by rank 9 and jades - just better. Thats why they are more challenging to play.

Ty, but everyone knows what my gear is because . . . well because (unlike you) I told them. I would photograph your gear, since that was my point, but I honestly don't care that much about you. The point is, unlike you, I pk'ed without the best gear. I pk'd with the 88 legendary chest piece and TT99 while others were running around with nirvana, rank 8 and rank 9. In fact, until the literal explosion of rank 9 barbs in TW, I would STILL have that gear. We are nothing alike, you and I, so stop drawing comparisons.

But I must say the fact that you actually took the time to photograph my gear? lol - you really are obsessed with me, aren't you. Sorry, Dai, but I don't swing that way . . . .

I made a wizard for TW. I made a sage wizard, in fact. If I had thought pk was so important, I would have made a demon wizard and rolled on a pvp server. Odd that you didn't, no?

I go pk mode because, unlike you, I'd like to actually do something during the week. While you were in cat shop for 2 years* counting your pennies and afraid to show up at west gate, in tw, or anything else (yes, we all saw you), I was having fun - win, lose or draw.

Maybe that's why you are so mad, lol. If I had waited and waited, 2 years*, counting my pennies, watching from afar and everyone having so much fun - maybe when I got my gear I'd be raging too. Maybe I'd want to show them that I was the best too. Maybe, just maybe, I'd get mad too when noone cared about me any more with my gear than without, after spending sooooo much time "working" for it.

And again, if everyone knows how fail I am, why do you and Agentpotato and Teddytiger and the list goes on and on and on (oddly, all people that made the best pk classes with the best gear - never playing a challenging one - never pking with anything less than the best gear of the day) feel the need to measure yourselves against me? Psst, brah, your actions either admit I am pro or admit you only challenge people that are fail. Either way, I win. Either way it reveals you to be the very small boy we all know you are.

Still don't see why I can't be bothered with you? Everyone else here does.

*for those not on our server or new to our server, you might think I am exaggerating. I am not. Even here - he didn't even join the forums until September of last year but he was on our server from the very first weeks, lol. He waited until he had rank 9 to even open his mouth which, as you all can see, is considerably large now when fed with enough medals of glory, lol.

In the first weeks of the server opening, Dai Viper played. I even wore TT90 pants made by him for a looooong time. Then, about 6 months in (or even quite possibly less), he couldn't compete, so he literally set up his cat shop and noone saw him play ever again.

That was all until shortly after the rank 9 sale, when he just all of a sudden had full rank 9 - unsharded and low refine - and would show up to TW and maybe once or twice to pk. He got stomped. He left again for a few months, and showed up with tons of jades and +12 weapon and +11 gear - but almost never without a full r9 +12 barb to help him (and there is speculation that the barb bought him his refines, but I couldn't care one way or the other - never buying into the distinction that some seem to have that free to play +12 gear is somehow less powerful than cash shopped +12 gear, lol), who also never showed up till he was totally geared up, and now they both stomp around (but never without wearing their 17 buffs) like they are skilled, lol, even though they are widely viewed as a joke.

They like to line themselves up with Cursed, but unlike them, Cursed is a respected player on our server. He doesn't have a big mouth. He doesn't brag. But most importantly, all the time Dai Viper was in a cat shop, he played a BM for a looong time and was widely recognized as one of the best at pvp on the server - all with +3 gear. Then he was all of a sudden a rank 9 wizard, 24 jades, etc., lol. But he plays the same way, so he is respected the same way. And he is good, in fact. But Dai and Teddy, they constantly brag for him, however, trying to get me to knock him I guess. But I will not. He is not cut from the same stuff that they are. He doesn't hide behind epic gear then tell people with lesser gear "gear doesn't matter - I spent all this extra on +12 refines, but it doesn't matter, you are just fail." They gear themselves up to have the best gear on the server, basically, then say "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain", lol You can't spend billions of coins on the best gear and then say gear doesn't matter, lol. It makes you look terribly foolish.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    cool story man. b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    edited February 2012
    With morons like you, the story just writes itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_HW5MFAwyY&feature=fvwrel

now everybody into pvp
    put your mother f***in hands up and follow me
    now everybody into pvp
    put your mother f***in hands up, look, look

now here he stands tough?
    he that boy always with his cat shop up?
    this nemesis got him gassed up, they beat
    now who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?

1, 2, 3 and to the 4
    1 ****, 2 ****, 3 ****, 4
    4 ****, 3 ****, 2 **** 1
    he's back, he’s ****, no ****, fun?

this guy's just anutha dumb dull fishy
    i know everything hes gotta say against me

i am a wiz
    i am level 101,
    i do have rank 9 like that bum
    I don’t pk to win, I do it for fun
    i do hate to 1 v 1 with dums dums who sit around lookin’ glum with noone to shoot with your +12 gun and jump everyone vs 6 of you chumps,

mad? Yea thought so little girl
    try as you might im still in your little perfect world
    you gonna try and troll me, dude?
    we all know without your gear you can’t do what we do,
    cuz we all know something about you
    spent your whole time in cat shop, mew mew mew

what’s the matter dai - caught u snorin’?
    guy thinks he’s gangsta but he’s just boring
    and viper sits in west gate on his tail
    and viper’s tale is he’s a real big whale?
    this guy don’t wanna fair fight, he sucks
    he just another them overgeared RANK-9-HACKS
    he’s scared to death scared people look him up in our freakin’ Arch history book

f*** the beat, i go acapella,
    f*** viper dai,
    f*** his guys,
    f*** his tailor,
    f*** everybody,
    f*** ya’all if you doubt me
    I'm a piece of f***in wizard trash, I say it proudly,
    f*** his battles I don’t care to win, I’m no stranger here, go ahead, kitty, tell these people something they don’t know about me.
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    LOLb:laughb:laughb:laugh Daymmmmmmmmmmmmmmn!
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Psychics so ez man stop making threads about how to fight them! b:thanks
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I still like my plan most.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Blue mystic straight reppin that Archosaur!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Mac_Ceht - Archosaur
    Mac_Ceht - Archosaur Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    wait....who is dai? i dont think ive ever heard of him as a factor.....hell im prolly brought up more then him and i dont have a tad bit of rank on me (specifically because i want it that way trolololol)b:laugh
    "Everyone Is entitled to their own opinion, its just that yours is bad"
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    wait....who is dai? i dont think ive ever heard of him as a factor.....hell im prolly brought up more then him and i dont have a tad bit of rank on me (specifically because i want it that way trolololol)b:laugh

I'm not a famous person as Blood that's y you don't know meb:laugh
  • GGianAAle - Archosaur
    GGianAAle - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you go Blood! b:chuckle
    edited February 2012
    I'm not a famous person as Blood that's y you don't know meb:laugh

Oh, your famous alright. Just for all the wrong reasons.
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Vietnamese cat shop down !!! need a veterinarian , GGest pwning on pwi forum history, good luck getting a come back to that Daiper b:surrender If i were you, id just quit after that =/
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Vietnamese cat shop down !!! need a veterinarian , GGest pwning on pwi forum history, good luck getting a come back to that Daiper b:surrender If i were you, id just quit after that =/

Im so lucky. I would be ashamed if you were me tho.b:sad
    edited February 2012
    TOTAL ANNIHILATION

LOLb:laughb:laughb:laugh Daymmmmmmmmmmmmmmn!

Like i said, he wrote the story. I'm just tellin' it. It is kinda total destruction with a beat though, isn't it? b:thanks
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lawl, good to see that ppl like you now blood. there is now a more hated person then you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    lawl, good to see that ppl like you now blood. there is now a more hated person then you

What are you talking about? Everyone on this forum loves me!

http://youtube.co/watch?v=HqZTriPPgKI&feature=related

b:victory
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Muhahahaha psy is spying on your forum. Taking notes. b:chuckle

I think it's time to un-retire Valrain (my wizard) now that we can get that teleport / purify skill to counter sin attacks. I have no idea how well it will work, but that's my first priority.

And BLOODMYSTIC is awesome, ijs.
    edited February 2012
    b:quiet BLOODMYSIC getting some street cred in LC town?

Quick, PWI, server merge NAO!!!!!
    edited February 2012
    lol blood, if they ever server merge i'll come back just to pk with you. I think it woudl be quite fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    lol blood, if they ever server merge i'll come back just to pk with you. I think it woudl be quite fun

Generally, I never have a problem 1 vs 1 someone, even if I lose. I frequently suicide on r9 sin daggers 20 and 30 times just to eek out a half dozen kills. Losing makes you better, I am a firm believer.

I do have a problem with it if they are boring . . . .

You ain't boring, are ya?
    edited February 2012
    hrm, i'm not as good as i used to be. But definatly not boring, but i meant we coudl go in squad and take perfect world by storm....of well wizzyness

I've also rolled a 3-4month old private server. very very much like pwi with hte damage of r9 sales and pack sales. Just started it a few days ago, so by the time they do a server merge i might be good at wizzie....might
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I've also rolled a 3-4month old private server. very very much like pwi with hte damage of r9 sales and pack sales. Just started it a few days ago

Is this PWV or what?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
    edited February 2012
    no its ekpw. pwv just came out like in the past week i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    no its ekpw. pwv just came out like in the past week i think

Oh ok. I played pwv last year and quit a while ago but yeah apparently they just updated to the 4 new classes. Never heard of ekpw.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Friend keeps tryin to get me to try ekpw- pwv was ok imo, when g14/15 was farmable in PK content- but Bash is a moron that listens to 5% of his community, that are all stuck on nostalgia for pre wipe... Best times DT/GaL/Aeons post wipe---900+ active PKers on all at once b:victory
    re
This discussion has been closed.