How to kill a psychic

Comments

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    oh yea, some1 got mad now lol. i dont know how good you are and how u kill psy on your server. The only thing i can see here (your tactic), it wont work on ppl who know how to play psy hunb:laugh

Pointing out someone's stupidity does not mean the other is upset.

I also stated how my tactic could sometimes not work if you had read what I said, which you didn't.

Learn to troll.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Pointing out someone's stupidity does not mean the other is upset.

I also stated how my tactic could sometimes not work if you had read what I said, which you didn't.

Learn to troll.

ok, you are not upset then. The point here is who is more stupid than who then? honestly, with all the stuff you said it wouldnt work at all. pffs
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    ok, you are not upset then. The point here is who is more stupid than who then? honestly, with all the stuff you said it wouldnt work at all. pffs

It has worked, and it completely caught the psy off guard. Like I said, you have to change your strategy up and prepare for the counter the psy will have for that tactic.

Just because you think it won't work doesn't mean it won't (especially since I'm saying it has). That's like saying a barb holy pathing to a wizard with occult + arma won't work. Is it unlikely if the wizard is good? Probably, but something that quick can be and most likely is unexpected.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Why do psychics grow bat wings at level 105?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Why do psychics grow bat wings at level 105?

I guess it's because of too much Soulforce suckin from FC goons. Now...I saw some of your videos...love the way you play ur wizzie. You do so much with so little. I could only imagine what could you do with my character...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lol...

There is no exact combo of skills or certain order of events that will 100% guarantee you kill a psychic. Learning their weaknesses and exploiting them is the best way to find out how to kill them. Why don't you find a psychic in your guild and train with him/her by doing practice 1v1s to find out what works best?
    Like I said, you have to change your strategy up and prepare for the counter the psy will have for that tactic.
    ^ Yep, honestly, if they don't know what you're going to do then they're not going to know how to defend. That's about all there is to it.
    If you rely on a certain combo to kill somebody, they're going to learn what it is. I know how to spot Sutra Seize from a mile away and if I ever played a heavy armor class I could guarantee that it would never kill me.
    Anyway, Dai_Viper is a moron.
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I wonder what arenaceous thinks? i heard he got a genie with oxygen bubble/water resist...
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I guess it's because of too much Soulforce suckin from FC goons. Now...I saw some of your videos...love the way you play ur wizzie. You do so much with so little. I could only imagine what could you do with my character...
    Kill things? =] I'm glad you liked my videos. ty
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Kill things? =] I'm glad you liked my videos. ty

You are my hero. I forwarded the links to my faction too and soon all wizards will have a training on PVP based on your Videos. The amount of know-how we can intake is great. b:victory

Thank you!
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Neodym - Lost City
    Neodym - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I wonder what arenaceous thinks? i heard he got a genie with oxygen bubble/water resist...

I removed bubble from my genie. While it is nice to have, psys and wiz that use water skills aren't a big enough threat to to justify it. Most of the times it's just a dead skill, and from Ungrateful even the earth skills hurt... I decided to get Remove Paralysis instead which can be helpful against psys but is mostly used against sins. It's just less limited. I am still wondering if I should replace it with will surge tho, because it's really nice against psys and wiz and (as you told me) even throws off sins sometimes.

This is Arenaceous' Seeker btw, in case you wondered. :P
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I am still wondering if I should replace it with will surge tho, because it's really nice against psys and wiz and (as you told me) even throws off sins sometimes.

mhm caster sins usually go sleep>throatcut, which is easy to predict and counter (tho rico can consistently read and react to will surge)
    This is Arenaceous' Seeker btw, in case you wondered. :P

even as an exec, i still dunno a lot of the alts in guild b:surrender
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    mhm caster sins usually go sleep>throatcut, which is easy to predict and counter (tho rico can consistently read and react to will surge)

Yea, I have seen it several times. Sleep -> Throatcut -> Tackling Slash -> Whatever

Pretty good combo because Throatcut channels fairly long and the combo all in all just uses one spark. It also fcks up geneis that are built around anti stun. Stupid sins on our server, why must they actually be able to think, learn and improve? b:surrender
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Stupid sins on our server, why must they actually be able to think, learn and improve?

ikr D: as if they werent op enough already, now they can think??? b:shocked

btw, i just realized that this thread got derailed from original topic b:chuckle
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ikr D: as if they werent op enough already, now they can think??? b:shocked

btw, i just realized that this thread got derailed from original topic b:chuckle

Yea, the only weakness of sins was that sin players usually are beyond dumb :(

Just rename it to "How to kill a tideborn" and everything is fine again. <3
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You must be pro if you can react to something that unexpectedly happens in under half a second.

Kudos to you.

Yes, he is pro. Just ask him - he will tell you.

The rest of the server? They will tell you his gear is pro, ijs
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Yes, he is pro. Just ask him - he will tell you.

The rest of the server? They will tell you his gear is pro, ijs

(What about my gear? There are some ppl who have better.gear than mine
    And like I said, stop blaming on gear when u can't beat me, I asked u 1 vs1 with my r8(no refining) why did u not take my challenge?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    (What about my gear? There are some ppl who have better.gear than mine
    And like I said, stop blaming on gear when u can't beat me, I asked u 1 vs1 with my r8(no refining) why did u not take my challenge?

i have told you this many, many times. Are you stupid or do you just have a very poor memory? Nevermind, I know the answer.

1. i don't believe in 1 vs 1 for the most part on my wizard. I don't think its a class well suited for it.

2. You out gear me your +11/+12 to my +8/+10, so I would most often lose anyway.

3. I find you and most nemesis very very boring.

4. 1 vs 1 against other magic classes is boring in general, and involves usually 5 minutes of kiting back and forth, etc. and i don't usually have the patience for it.

5. If you really want to 1 vs 1 on equal footing, take me up on MY challenge - and lets both get tt90 +5 gear. And for someone that has all those jades and all that +11 and +12 gear, don't tell me you can't manage to pull that gear together.

Look, you will still have the level advantage (105 to 101) so you still won't have to fight fair - I kjnow how you hate that by yourother post where you say you dont pvp against anyone unless you are certain you can beat them. Real courageous of you - and in part what makes you incredibly dull not not really worth my time.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    i have told you this many, many times. Are you stupid or do you just have a very poor memory? Nevermind, I know the answer.

1. i don't believe in 1 vs 1 for the most part on my wizard. I don't think its a class well suited for it.

2. You out gear me your +11/+12 to my +8/+10, so I would most often lose anyway.

3. I find you and most nemesis very very boring.

4. 1 vs 1 against other magic classes is boring in general, and involves usually 5 minutes of kiting back and forth, etc. and i don't usually have the patience for it.

5. If you really want to 1 vs 1 on equal footing, take me up on MY challenge - and lets both get tt90 +5 gear. And for someone that has all those jades and all that +11 and +12 gear, don't tell me you can't manage to pull that gear together.

Look, you will still have the level advantage (105 to 101) so you still won't have to fight fair - I kjnow how you hate that by yourother post where you say you dont pvp against anyone unless you are certain you can beat them. Real courageous of you - and in part what makes you incredibly dull not not really worth my time.
    are u blink? i said r8, u think my r8 is +11/+12?
    ok, I will take your challege tt90, if u give me 1 tt90 set then. I have no point to waste my money on tt90 and make it +5.
    and you think u can survive for 5 mins? I dont think so.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    At this time I think you're incredibly stupid for not being able to understand what Blood is saying.

However I am willing to forgive you because English is not your first language.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    At this time I think you're incredibly stupid for not being able to understand what Blood is saying.

However I am willing to forgive you because English is not your first language.

i dont know who is more stupid than who. dont be a smart as s.
    1st he said: i don't believe in 1 vs 1
    why not? scared of death and prove to ppl that u dont have any skills?
    2nd: You out gear me your +11/+12 to my +8/+10 (yes if hes talking about r9)
    I was asking you 1 on 1 with r8 that I dont have any shards or refining
    3rd: I find you and most nemesis very very boring.
    yes we are kidda boring at this time because they didnt show up on tws
    4th:1 vs 1 against other magic classes is boring in general, and involves usually 5 minutes of kiting back and forth, etc. and i don't usually have the patience for it.
    I dont think you can survive more than 5 mins. so dont blame on patience
    5th:5. If you really want to 1 vs 1 on equal footing, take me up on MY challenge
    yes, if u give me tt90 gear. I dont spend coins buying it.
    Read carefully before posting the comment.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    I only had to read what he said once to understand what he meant. You still don't see it so I'll explain it to you in depth.

When he mentioned that you have +11/12 R9 with JoSD, he said so as a clutch to saying that you could easily afford a TT90 +5 set, not that your R8 is +11/12

If you want to be technical as well, 1v1's a lot of the time don't prove anything, especially in the R9 era. It's mostly whoever 1 shots the other first. If you want a true test of skill go play in equal grounded group PvP, and TW. If you also want to add a twist to see how good you are, fight multiple people at once while you are at a disadvantage, whether it be gear difference, level, skill etc.

Can I dumb it down any more for you? b:cute
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    I only had to read what he said once to understand what he meant. You still don't see it so I'll explain it to you in depth.

When he mentioned that you have +11/12 R9 with JoSD, he said so as a clutch to saying that you could easily afford a TT90 +5 set, not that your R8 is +11/12

If you want to be technical as well, 1v1's a lot of the time don't prove anything, especially in the R9 era. It's mostly whoever 1 shots the other first. If you want a true test of skill go play in equal grounded group PvP, and TW. If you also want to add a twist to see how good you are, fight multiple people at once while you are at a disadvantage, whether it be gear difference, level, skill etc.

Can I dumb it down any more for you? b:cute

I have +11/12 R9 with JoSD, because I did catshop, Im doing business that means I only the things which give me profit. ofc, i can afford a tt90 +5 set, but why would i have to buy it then? to 1 on 1 with Blood? is it worth? no.
    I ask him 1 on 1, and I have to repeat this again, with r8, can I 1 hit him with my r8? no. btw, his r8 is +4/+5 too, mine is none.
    tw? lol where ppl cant see u, so u can BIDS and run back to your base? is that called skill?
    group pk? in the last 6months, I rarely see him out of sz. when we did teams pk, where was he?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    If all you think wizards do is BIDS in TW then you really need to uninstall the game.

Other than that, you are welcome. b:cute

Also to edit:

Catshop or cash shop = irrelevant to this conversation
    Just because you do things for profit doesn't mean you can spend a few coins to get something random.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    If all you think wizards do is BIDS in TW then you really need to uninstall the game.

Other than that, you are welcome. b:cute

thats not what I meant, the point is: in tw u can kill a lot of ppl in tw with 3spark/BT/BIDs or whatever the wizard skills are, it doesnt mean you are skill.There are too many ppl+lag+distraction. when you cast those skills and run back to your base, nobody can chase or kill u. for me, thats not called skill.

Catshop or cash shop = irrelevant to this conversation
    Just because you do things for profit doesn't mean you can spend a few coins to get something random.
    what if he asked me nirvana +5 set, so I had to spend a few coins on it?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Lmao if you think it's that simple then your opponents/server are useless.

Then again Archosaur was never known for top-quality players..
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    Lmao if you think it's that simple then your opponents/server are useless.

Then again Archosaur was never known for top-quality players..

oh, sorry. I know you are the on of top players on a BIG server. could you plz show me what wizard can do (you can do) in a tw? I really want to get more experience from a pro wizard.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    I'm afraid my intellect on the wizard class is too vastly incomprehensible for you. b:cute
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited February 2012
    I'm afraid my intellect on the wizard class is too vastly incomprehensible for you. b:cute

or u are afraid of letting ppl know that u dont have any skill either? anway, stop being re-tard, read carefully before posting anything. now, I know who is more stupid b:laugh
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    I nit-picked how you misinterpreted what Blood said, and I'm stupid?

I really hope you're a troll because I'm beginning to feel sorry for you.

I won't be showing any of my skill because I can't be bothered with the 830 minute upload and not being able to play MW3 during that time for a 10 minute video.

Like I said, I think you need to uninstall the game.
This discussion has been closed.