Stupidest Reasons For Being Kicked Out Of Squad #2

Comments

• maitatsu
    maitatsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I got kicked once, ever, but that's probably because I usually squad with friends.
    Once I was in a bh39 squad on an alt, we also had a cleric who needed her fb39 done.
    Squad was:
    -level 48 BM (leader who was organizing the party)
    -high level 80 barb (friend of bm)
    -high level 80 sin (also a friend of the 48, guildies I think)
    -level 39 cleric (her fb)
    -level 50 something bm (also doing bh)
    -me, level 40 something veno, doing bh

Anyway, the 80+ barb and sin run ahead and start killing mobs, barely giving any time for the cleric to get close enough to get her mobs done. Before the first boss, leadership was given to cleric so she could tab. This is where it all started going downhill. Barb tells everyone to stay back so he could pull the mobs around the boss with genie--fine, that's all well and good. Then, when time to fight the boss, barb and sin tell everyone to stay back, that they can kill on there own (pots etc). Barb and sin run forward to kill boss and succeeds. Afterwards they ask the cleric why she didn't heal *facepalm*.

The cleric was obviously a new player who was playing on her first character and that was fine; she asked alot of questions but she was a darling. She was such a sweetheart. She was obviously still getting used to playing her class, but she knew about the basic roles of clerics in squad like healing aggro, stacking ironheart purify etc.

When they asked her why she didn't heal them, she told them in the sweetest way that they asked them to stay back. They told her they meant everyone else, not her, she had to heal. They were flaming her like crazy, making it sound as if she was the worst player to ever play the game. I started defending her saying that they specifically said they had enough pots to kill the boss. They ignored me and we moved on.
    Everyone went to turn in bh who needed to, when we came back and barb and sin were near the second boss;cleric lost. While we were turning in the bh quest, squad chat was filled with the sweetheart cleric asking ever so nicely to slow down a little bit so she could catch up and get her mobs, and the two 80+ replying that they were going slow. I came back in instance and there she was moving backwards completely lost. Apparently the barb and sin decided to run ahead clearing mobs without even giving a thought to the cleric. I asked her in pm why she didn't just ask them to come get her and she said she was afraid they wouldn't do it for her if she kept bugging them so she was trying to find the way on her own.

So we got to 2nd boss, cleric tabs, and probably because of the **** they gave her the first time, she starts healing and the mobs that come with the bird start attacking her--she dies. Boss dies, cleric didn't get credit for boss and lvl 48 bm asks for lead so he could invite a cleric to rez her. She said she had a scroll, but they convinced her to pass lead so she didn't lose any xp. She passes lead and is immediately booted. I was outraged at that- I told them they could obviously complete the bh without her, so why not atleast let her complete her fb? She's new, they were new once. They booted me. I was mad that I didn't get to complete my bh, but I was even more angry at the way they treated the poor cleric. Seriously, she was a complete sweetheart. Afterwards, I squad with her and invite a 90+ barb to help. She got the rest of the mobs and her last 2 bosses, I got the bh done. Everyone was happy and I made a new friend that day.

This is long, I know, but seriously...give people a break if they are new.

.............They are still noobs who never learned friendly gameplay apparently and not to mention morons, losers, idiots, ect......... and how can they expect a newbie cleric doing an FB39 to heal at the first boss? AOE WILL kill them.....nuff said.......
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    but clerics can't fix stupid players.

QFT +100! b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    main reason i've been tossed out of squads has been because i have no herc, and leaders dont like golems, especially FFC. so that leaves me with an Armored Bear-which is also not popular with squad leaders in that instance. so i have no strong pets, when my golems and bear are unacceptable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    maitatsu wrote: »
    .............They are still noobs who never learned friendly gameplay apparently and not to mention morons, losers, idiots, ect......... and how can expect a cleric doing an FB39 to heal at the first boss? AOE WILL kill them.....nuff said.......

AOE-> wellspring, ih 3 times, run outside of range AOE--> wellpsring, IH 3 times, run outside of range. Keep plume shell up while healing just in case and congratulations you just healed BH39.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • maitatsu
    maitatsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    AOE-> wellspring, ih 3 times, run outside of range AOE--> wellpsring, IH 3 times, run outside of range. Keep plume shell up while healing just in case and congratulations you just healed BH39.

Was talking about newbie players, not experienced ones.

So let me edit that.....

maitatsu wrote: »
    .............They are still noobs who never learned friendly gameplay apparently and not to mention morons, losers, idiots, ect......... and how can they expect a newbie cleric doing an FB39 to heal at the first boss? AOE WILL kill them.....nuff said.......
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    not sure about me but this is the story that comes to mind.

couple days ago i joined a random FULL GV squad. me(seeker)...barb..cleric....sin...archer...bm.

we decide to do spawn point and we all get there i notice the bm has a swrd for a weap. OK..not MY first choice but hey BM is meant to be played as a choice for all weaps....

so as we do a couple waves the squad leader the barb asks the BM if he has dragons. In my head im thinkin...wat a stupid question... a 100 Bm without dragons thats just impossible.

bm didnt answer , we do a couple more waves (im talkin mob waves, not couple like wave 1 , 2 ,3) and not seein dragons or any aoe from the bm, so i decide to ask him if he has dragons.

He said..NO...... so then right away i start thinkin to myself wow..the barb didnt ask a stupid question at all...he really didnt have dragons....so i said do u have axes at least as another weap for aoe skills and the BM says no. We do one more wave of mobs comin and sure enough barb kicks him lol.

and we all agreed...if ur a bm and wanna go sword path...cool thats ur choice....but ur gonna be useless in GV lol...byebye
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Only characters I've been kicked on were my psy/wiz/mystic. Last time with the wizard it was because "you're weapon is too highly refined", the time before that "wizards are not good enough DDs" and those were both in FCC. My Psy was kicked because she's an arcane DD and apparently inferior... -.-; My mystic was kicked because apparently mystics can't heal full FCC... >.>; I even offered cleric buffs first... and they still kicked me... (btw, the reason my wizard and psychic have never hit 100 is for the above reasons, getting into an FCC squads with them is nearly impossible...)

I feel same lolz.. My psychic (and archer too, wtf) never hit 100 cause.. "We can take instead of you a sin" or "We wanna seeker/bm as AoE DD cause you (a psy) re too weak"

A stupid reason why I have been kicked from squad? My barb was in pk mode.. We were about to enter bh69, free wine. Everybody were happy that we found a cleric. When I teleported in cleric left. I was like wtf.. Wrote to cleric "what happend?" She wrote me back "I'm not healing people in pk cause they re evil, they re killing other people for fun" I said that I'm in pk only to get chi.. my barb at 80lv had decent gear and I found pk at this lvl on barb as stupid idea. I really made him just to get free chi from npcs... She said "I don't believe you cause you all pk people re liars". After I told squad that cleric not gonna come back.. I got kicked..

I kicked people few times.. Most reasons re: ignoring squad chat, keep telling me what to do or just talking trash on chat..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Got kicked from a BH69 squad since I couldn't speak spanish.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    main reason i've been tossed out of squads has been because i have no herc, and leaders dont like golems, especially FFC. so that leaves me with an Armored Bear-which is also not popular with squad leaders in that instance. so i have no strong pets, when my golems and bear are unacceptable.
    Is HT server this mean?
    My Veno is of the unpopular HA build, and uses bears for pets. Even still, I've never had a problem in bh or fc squads. Never been kicked because I don't have a herc or am not wearing AA.
    I always use skills from both fox and human trees to support the squad (Ironwood, myriad, amp, purge when applicable, etc..)
    IDK what to tell you about that. HT sounds unfriendly as I've never had that problem on DW.
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    In an BH59 I got kicked for not frostblading the barb.

In another BH59 I got pulled out by a GM for getting PK'd in cube.

Both times right before the boss. a_a
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012

couple days ago i joined a random FULL GV squad. me(seeker)...barb..cleric....sin...archer...bm.

we decide to do spawn point and we all get there i notice the bm has a swrd for a weap. OK..not MY first choice but hey BM is meant to be played as a choice for all weaps....

so as we do a couple waves the squad leader the barb asks the BM if he has dragons. In my head im thinkin...wat a stupid question... a 100 Bm without dragons thats just impossible.

bm didnt answer , we do a couple more waves (im talkin mob waves, not couple like wave 1 , 2 ,3) and not seein dragons or any aoe from the bm, so i decide to ask him if he has dragons.

He said..NO...... so then right away i start thinkin to myself wow..the barb didnt ask a stupid question at all...he really didnt have dragons....so i said do u have axes at least as another weap for aoe skills and the BM says no. We do one more wave of mobs comin and sure enough barb kicks him lol.

and we all agreed...if ur a bm and wanna go sword path...cool thats ur choice....but ur gonna be useless in GV lol...byebye
    At least you had a 9x-10x BM that actually knew what dragon skill is. We Invited a BM into a full GV once. I was asked to throw him sparks for dragon. He asked us what dragons were. When he told us he didn't have that skill we booted him.

A half hour later this BM PMs me asking if I had a GV squad and if I can invite him. I told him I did have a squad, the same one that kicked his *** out. It was funny.

ROTFL! I'm willing to wager almost anything that this is the same idiot BM we posted about b:laugh
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This was during the early days of PWI, the first few months. Someone puts together a squad for their FB19. I enter the dungeon and wait for the rest at the entrance room. Leader enters, throws a fit because I was there before them - "If you enter before leader, you will get all the drops at boss". Booted.

Many months later, just after they gave away the free telecoustics in the FB19 dungeons. I respond to a WC for a veno for FB39. I enter, am asked to bramble the barb. Once I do, I am unceremoniously booted. What, they didn't know that bramble lasts just 10 minutes? So yeah, 15 minutes later they actually reinvite me, "Still want the FB?" so I reply "What happened, bramble ran out, eh?" "Uhh actually yes. We temporarily booted the BM so we could get the barb re-brambled. I'm soooo sorry". Obviously, I didn't rejoin.

Year later. WC for a veno for FB59, I joined, I entered, and was asked "No herc? What makes you think anyone wants you in a REAL squad?"... I left before they could boot me.

I don't recall any boots more recent than that, since by then people never invited a veno, anyway, if they could get a sin.
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is HT server this mean?
    My Veno is of the unpopular HA build, and uses bears for pets. Even still, I've never had a problem in bh or fc squads. Never been kicked because I don't have a herc or am not wearing AA.
    I always use skills from both fox and human trees to support the squad (Ironwood, myriad, amp, purge when applicable, etc..)
    IDK what to tell you about that. HT sounds unfriendly as I've never had that problem on DW.

Well, this Thread is basically to show off the stupid and mean people that plays on the same Server as you...
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • alexanade
    alexanade Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i got kicked once just cuz of my country (which im not saying .__. ) b:cry

b:cold

b:bye
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I never got kicked out of squad, but one time when we had 2 open spots for SoT BH and I made a WC about it (I always write "No Enrage members pls" when I WC for ppl)... two ppl joined us and when we got into instance I saw that they were Enrage members, so I kicked them out because I refuse to squad with any of them.

• CyanideTail - Heavens Tear
    CyanideTail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I dont have a nice party story like this ones but a year ago I joined a guild, after 5 min and all the welcoming... I ask if I can have the guild title Cyan. Someone replyed "O really?" (probably an officer) and I was instantly booted from guild. Many coud argue mabye was a guild rule... a stupid guild rule but still a rule. they coud reply "no" or "no, you cant" but a guild rule to get kicked for this... I guess that was the most **** guil ever
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This was during the early days of PWI, the first few months. Someone puts together a squad for their FB19. I enter the dungeon and wait for the rest at the entrance room. Leader enters, throws a fit because I was there before them - "If you enter before leader, you will get all the drops at boss". Booted.

I wish stuff like this happened to me to make the game more entertaining.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Did you try asking him if he has Heaven's Flame? Maybe not everyone calls it dragons.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Vaugh - Momaganon
    Vaugh - Momaganon Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    An old guildmember asked for help with Dragon of the Depths. We pulled a guild party together with this traitor, no one other than him needed it. We killed the boss, but just the second before it dies, I kicked him out of squad and he didnt get the kill. That started a PK war that lasted for 3 months. Ahhh good old times :)

If you leave your guild in bad blood, dont expect them to help you with your bosses.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I never got kicked out of squad, but one time when we had 2 open spots for SoT BH and I made a WC about it (I always write "No Enrage members pls" when I WC for ppl)... two ppl joined us and when we got into instance I saw that they were Enrage members, so I kicked them out because I refuse to squad with any of them.

That's so narrow minded, those enrage members could have been very nice people. So that makes you the jerk. b:bye

I've never been kicked out of a squad. But only kicked someone from my squad once. A bm was complaining about our cleric which we had a lot of trouble to get for a frost run. He didn't stop it and even threatened to leave. So in order to keep our cleric i asked lead, told the bm that if he wants to leave he can leave, and booted him. Cleric thanked me after that, and the run went smooth after as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    laloner wrote: »
    Did you try asking him if he has Heaven's Flame? Maybe not everyone calls it dragons.

The said bm didn't even had axes, but yeah, I can get your point.

Been playing this for years and I only see people asking for "hf" instead of dragons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The said bm didn't even had axes, but yeah, I can get your point.
    Imo any BM that has to be reminded to HF is fail BM. b:surrender
    (Unless they're new to an instance or just otherwise excused of being temporarily imcompetent XD)

Can't really remember an occasion I was booted but my mystic gets the funniest things doing bh sometimes. Like trying to do BH delta. You pm someone 'Lol, we got a BB already.' ....Uhm okay, I guess I can find a smart squad. Pm someone else 'No way, mystics don't even have aoes =_=' ... Right. Because Thicket and cragglord don't deal epic damage and are aoe.
    Just funny which narrowminded people you get sometimes xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Imo any BM that has to be reminded to HF is fail BM. b:surrender
    (Unless they're new to an instance or just otherwise excused of being temporarily imcompetent XD)

Can't really remember an occasion I was booted but my mystic gets the funniest things doing bh sometimes. Like trying to do BH delta. You pm someone 'Lol, we got a BB already.' ....Uhm okay, I guess I can find a smart squad. Pm someone else 'No way, mystics don't even have aoes =_=' ... Right. Because Thicket and cragglord don't deal epic damage and are aoe.
    Just funny which narrowminded people you get sometimes xD

I meant to say about people saying "dragons" instead of just saying HF.

Sometimes, people ask for bms to HF at some bizarre moments, like a 8x bm asked me to HF for his amazing double spark (obs: I was at lvl 91 at the time and this said bm had crappy TT70 fists with amber shards on it) b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Sometimes, people ask for bms to HF at some bizarre moments, like a 8x bm asked me to HF for his amazing double spark (obs: I was at lvl 91 at the time and this said bm had crappy TT70 fists with amber shards on it) b:surrender

Fists... with ambers b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Eh, just got one last night.

Guildie gets invited to a frost on his cleric and gets up to bishop boss before issues start appearing, the seeker in squad was being a idiot before then but the BM and Psychic combo was keeping them alive. Though, during the pulls the seeker was needed he caused a squad wipe twice (once on bishop and once on slasher), at that point the Psychic got lead and kicked the seeker and sent me an invite as I told the guilide to invite me if they got tired of the idiot.
    Basically got them to big room in like 10 minutes after I got into squad (*** ***** slasher and claw boss), then I go to kill the big room boss and the psychic tells me to leave at a 100k and says he'll take it down from there... (I'm tanking...and a lvl 94 psychic expects to take aggro from a 101 5.0 +10 bm able to spark -> dragon itself?...Rofl.)
    So basically I kill the boss in no time flat (after the psychic ****ed up the hand glitch >_>), and then right as my guildie is asking me if I'm gonna help with pulling the mobs the psychic kicks me from squad....Now this is a squad i'd already warned once that I will kill if angered...Yeah, kicking me w/o main cause is a reason I get pissed...So I kill the psychic, he res'd up from mystic res, I kill him again; Now the mystic (his friend) is attacking me, the pet stuns me once and then I just hit Bolt of Tyressuess, 6171 to the mystic, 5158 to the pet, and 1.3-3.5 to the rest of the squad (sadly they were in range :/). So mystic is dead, psychic is dead. Rest of the squad is alive, both the mystic and psychic wait until I'm gone to res up. (I shoulda been a **** and killed the mobs in the min I had, no exp for them~)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    That's so narrow minded, those enrage members could have been very nice people. So that makes you the jerk. b:bye

Could be that I am and they could also be the most nicest people on the world, but I have my principles which I hold on to it, so I refuse to squad with an enemy and benefit them in any way, shape or form. I didn't even insulted them or anything... once I saw Enrage logo above their heads I simply kicked them out (I repeat again, I always write "no Enrage members pls" in WC when I have a spot open in squad that no GDz member needs so it's beyond me why have they joined the sq in the 1st place).

Once when a friend of mine from GDz (who I have big respect for) made a BH squad, one of her friends from Enrage got in it too and I simply said that I have to go and gave my spot to a Veno from our faction...no drama, nothing personal it's just a matter of principle.

And who knows, probably I even had some Enrage alt in squad before and not even knowing it LoL, but there was no logo above their head.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:sad The most stupid reason I have gotten kicked out of a squad is for a toss up, One I brambled some *** of a cleric who demanded I not do that again almost as if I could take it off her. Note this was a BH 99 with 2 sins a BM and a wizard the cleric and me, I brambled everyone because bramble is awesome. Anyway I said it doesn't matter and got demanded not to do that again I didn't say I wouldn't do it again(cause I was going to do it again anyway regardless of her opinion but I didn't say so) so she kicked me.
    Do note bramble is nothing at level 100 it hardly does any return least on a caster class, Anyone with even a 90 weapon could steal aggro from even sage or demon bramble. I myself could steal aggro no problem if something is amiss worst to worst so I wasn't concerned with it. Still got kicked saying I was arguing with her and she wasn't going to take it.....

The other reason was back when hercs were still rare but I was level 70ish. (couldn't have been more then 2 months since they had been out) I signed up for a random TT 2-1, I however still had a golem and had summoned it at the beginning of the instance. We open it up and go through it to the first boss we get most of the way through it when the cleric pips up. "Oh I just noticed you don't have a herc o.o" And kicks me........... I ask why I was kicked and was told I was venos without hercs are useless. b:surrender I narrowly avoided going off on her about how my golem was just fine and venos don't need hercs to be good venos. I really almost blew there cause that was a pet peeve for a long time for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:sad The most stupid reason I have gotten kicked out of a squad is for a toss up, One I brambled some *** of a cleric who demanded I not do that again almost as if I could take it off her. Note this was a BH 99 with 2 sins a BM and a wizard the cleric and me, I brambled everyone because bramble is awesome. Anyway I said it doesn't matter and got demanded not to do that again I didn't say I wouldn't do it again(cause I was going to do it again anyway regardless of her opinion but I didn't say so) so she kicked me.
    Do note bramble is nothing at level 100 it hardly does any return least on a caster class, Anyone with even a 90 weapon could steal aggro from even sage or demon bramble. I myself could steal aggro no problem if something is amiss worst to worst so I wasn't concerned with it. Still got kicked saying I was arguing with her and she wasn't going to take it.....

Wait... a veno who never heard of purge? b:shocked
    Anyway, I don't see why it's such a big deal that you HAVE to bramble her. If she didn't want bramble, don't give it to her? It's less of an effort to not do it than it is to actually do it. I did almost kick a veno who wouldn't bramble my archer for bishop boss in FC tho, since I normally aggro the bishops (bms/barbs/whathaveyoutanking are too busy tanking obv) and having to be such a close range means my dmg gets f'd up and the reflecting damage helps out a lot. But apparently, the veno didn't give a ****. Idk why venos are so stubborn with bramble, whether it be they keep putting on classes that don't want it or not putting it on classes that do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    When genies first came out every veno was very defensive of their luring role in a squad to the point where one kicked me for not waiting for her to lure every single mob one by one.
  • Aezwen - Archosaur
    Aezwen - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    H
    When genies first came out every veno was very defensive of their luring role in a squad to the point where one kicked me for not waiting for her to lure every single mob one by one.

That's cus ure lv101 :)
    a low lv fishy tried being the puller...
    Squad culdn't get the mob off him fast enough
    Shouldn't have lured since he can't tank
    b:lipcurl please fix my avatar