Stupidest Reasons For Being Kicked Out Of Squad #2

MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Continued from my old thread over a year ago.
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=861422

I'm pretty sure people have more reasons since then.
Let's go :)
Post edited by MistaBwanden - Sanctuary on

Comments

• victor1337
    victor1337 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Reason for the OP:

Sorry, we don't accept gooners/glitchers etc in the squad, 'kicks OP'.:-)

One for the new expansion: cleric joins squad 'I'm a metal mode cleric don't expect heals' boot button engaged!

'I'm a heavy armor cleric'

'Im an aps sin, my aps is 0.86'

'I'm level 105 so i must be godly' invite them to squad and spot the level 80 weapons/armor.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Never been kicked out of a squad, but did kick a sin (nothing against sins in this perticular case, cause have just been a wizard..).

I was tanking on my barb for bh69 for a friend (that was cleric). Sin joins for bh as well. All goes well, we pull Nob 1st, my friend (beeing 1st time in there) dies from Nob's AoE and the sin just doesnt stop attacking and manages to kill it. Making my friend cleirc miss his tab (he was out and coming back). Sin got kicked and had to find another squad for Pole...b:laugh

General rule in my squads.. If someone dies and he/she needs "x" boss, we hold boss as much as we can. (I admit can get dangerous against Snake, especially if a 2nd dies by the time 1st comes back..etc..) but we try to manage... "IF" we can't hold and must kill it, I will rerun the instance right after with the person that missed it.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My barb got kicked from a squad because they got a 58 barb and didn't want my 53 barb b:sad

best one had to be when I went to do one of my FB's. Got in the cave wined it and the BM said I am going to be afk I'm going to go eat lunch so I will just be on follow. so I booted him from squad cause I wasn't going to keep him around if he wasn't going to do anything
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Got once kicked in hall of linus/brig cz i picked a dq item from mob (not even boss). Person who donated wines said that all drops belong to him (i must admit that he said this before - but i thought that hes talking about mold/3* like everyone else...). He got ofc black listed by me and couldnt join 2 big factions cz of me a view weeks/ months later. Karma is a **** b:laugh
  • KarenaiHana - Sanctuary
    KarenaiHana - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I got kicked from an FCC squad when we got to the boss before exp room.

Reason:While running the FCC they found a Cleric,and Barb was QQing because without Cleric buff he had to use more Mp pots(And he QQ to a Mystic about Mp pots).

(Aside from that no one died in the whole run)

So basically Cleric got a free exp room while I just got trashed away.

I haven't played anymore since then and I think Im gonna quit this mystic.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Reason:While running the FCC they found a Cleric,and Barb was QQing because without Cleric buff he had to use more Mp pots(And he QQ to a Mystic about Mp pots).

Wow that's such garbage. Don't let that discourage you from playing your mystic. I can promise you that your herbs will do just as good in the FCC exp room as a cleric's BB, damage reduction or not, on top of -your- heals as well, and Salvation if you want extra protection on your puller. People still need to learn to stop being so blind and adjust to the roles of the new classes in squads. Your barb just freaking fails.

As for me, I've been kicked from an FB squad before for not giving up the DQs in an [All Drops are all mine] type of run. Never did those again, I just squad with faction mates now for FBs.

Aside from that, never been kicked from a squad before.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    my wiz got kicked from fc cuz the barb wanted a seeker >.>
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Been kicked on my veno once in bh59... They needed a "tank"
    Figured that if they would't believe me even after I explained that any magic class can tank. I would't want to run with them anyway .___.

Never got kicked on seeker so far. Did kick a mystic that was too diva to heal.
    2 mystics in squad, neither healing... Even after we asked. Later get the excuse that.. They didn't have mp... No wonder if you only DD .___.

I have nothing against mystics btw xD unless they refuse to heal When needed D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepyeagles1
    sleepyeagles1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My BM has been kicked from BH squads that already have a BM in order to make room for another sin....true story...and it's happened a couple times now b:surrender

I've also been in a BH squad and seen them turn down other BMs because they say "one HF is enough, get a real DD".

I've been kicked out of multiple BH/FC runs on my Psy and Wiz because according to some people "those classes are useless".

My Barb continues to be the main character I play on a day to day basis, and even he's starting to be shunned...because of those darn Seekers. People have actually invited me to the squad, waited for my buffs, and then kicked me.

It can be quite discouraging, but I believe experiences like this are the main reason people don't wanna help random squads anymore, no telling what kinda garbage players you might be teamed up with.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I nearly got kicked on my mystic once.

Was a BH seat and the barb was being a jerk teasing one of my friends. So we joked around and told him we'll knock him off cave if he doesn't play nice.
    At torturess... you guess it: Barb falls. Then starts cursing at me why I idiot knock him off.

Tell me, how? Neither me nor him were in PK mode or in duel...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My BM has been kicked from BH squads that already have a BM in order to make room for another sin....true story...and it's happened a couple times now b:surrender

I've also been in a BH squad and seen them turn down other BMs because they say "one HF is enough, get a real DD".
    Thats sad cause BM's are really awesome and BM's are real DD's and mroe than 1 HF is always nice to have
    I've been kicked out of multiple BH/FC runs on my Psy and Wiz because according to some people "those classes are useless".

My Barb continues to be the main character I play on a day to day basis, and even he's starting to be shunned...because of those darn Seekers. People have actually invited me to the squad, waited for my buffs, and then kicked me.

It can be quite discouraging, but I believe experiences like this are the main reason people don't wanna help random squads anymore, no telling what kinda garbage players you might be teamed up with.

I sorta gave up on my barb since as you said all people seem to want are the buffsb:angry
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have never been kicked from a squad on my veno(and I have a policy of NEVER kicking people no matter how bad they play....can afford that on the veno.). I have been denied invites due to being a veno (not enought DD...stole agro from a R9 seeker and R9 bow archer in my squad on one of the rb bosses the other day...R8 weapoon btw...lol...not enought DD...right...), it's their loss, not mine.

I did feel like leaving squads a lot on my cleric though...FCC runs with barbs and sins with lvl 50-60 gear at lvl 85+ expecting me to be able to keep them alive...b:surrender

I don't do BH runs exactly because of that, I dread squading with badly geared squishy people trying to do Nob and Pole, besides the fact that I don't feel like I've mastered the cleric completely.
    Doing BH69 with badly geared people and a bad cleric (me) is suicide b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Xelexa - Harshlands
    Xelexa - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    On two occasions I was kicked from a BH WS squad on my wiz because the leader wanted an APS squad.
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I never got kicked from squads before, but I hate it when people take this game too far, as if it was their real life job...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited February 2012

It only means that barb can't adapt with a secondary healer when no cleric can be found.
    It in other words, so not on a pro level.

I've certainly had no problems with mystics when I'm running FC with my barb. So don't let it get to you, there's nothing wrong with a mystic healing in FC.

On that note, I've yet to be kicked from a squad. But I have left about 2 squads that had a seeker in them trying to do the pulls when they have a barb (me) there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Kicked out of FC because they wanted a BM to do pulls not a barb b:shutup

Again kicked out of fc because my bestial rage wasn't level 10 *LOL wut?*
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I have nothing against mystics btw xD unless they refuse to heal When needed D:

ive noticed this happening more lately

when mystics got introduced first, the dedicated ones always tried to be as good as clerics
    those were the first generation of mystics "i am just as good, even better!!"

so people SLOWLY adapted to that

and now we face the next generation "I AM NOT A CLERIC GTFO HEAL YOURSELF"

irony...

lol, why do they invite people in the first place?
    i mean, if you take someone in your squad- keep them

**** squad leader cant build a squad?
    its not to hard for them to kick you but its to hard to say "full", "we already have your class, want a buff rainbow, ty" -"we only need more DPS, sorry"
    I sorta gave up on my barb since as you said all people seem to want are the buffsb:angry

for the small-minded yes

but barbs can do more,
    they can pull all the mobs and keep them under control - and others AOE

but those people dont want to play this game the fun/challenging way
    thats why they are never going to have half decent gear unless they cash shop
    and when they cash shopped all their gear up they still act like the last wussies and pull single mobs...
    i like potato
  • BlissherFX - Harshlands
    BlissherFX - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Never been kicked out of a squad, but did kick a sin (nothing against sins in this perticular case, cause have just been a wizard..).

I was tanking on my barb for bh69 for a friend (that was cleric). Sin joins for bh as well. All goes well, we pull Nob 1st, my friend (beeing 1st time in there) dies from Nob's AoE and the sin just doesnt stop attacking and manages to kill it. Making my friend cleirc miss his tab (he was out and coming back). Sin got kicked and had to find another squad for Pole...b:laugh

General rule in my squads.. If someone dies and he/she needs "x" boss, we hold boss as much as we can. (I admit can get dangerous against Snake, especially if a 2nd dies by the time 1st comes back..etc..) but we try to manage... "IF" we can't hold and must kill it, I will rerun the instance right after with the person that missed it.

I had to do bh Snake 3 times a few days back cause of this ._. I hate it when people dont hold bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Last time I got kicked from a squad....

Dumbass sin goes "Pro NV run", then brings in his faction mate (a second bm) who CAN'T EVEN ****ING DRAGONS FIRST on a boss, so we end up doing a double dragon (both of us dragoning at the same time) and I get kicked because I'm doing my ****ing job of dragoning....

God damn idiots... (Killed their ***** btw..)

As for me kicking....eh..last one was on my psychic when i told a BM to sit back and let the sin pull the groups into the vortex (as the sin had holy path and speed pots, along with his own running skills), BM doesn't listen and goes to pull mobs. I kick him and get aggro of the two groups he took, I stun them as the sin runs into the vortex. The stun hits the mobs (sin ran back in because of what I did, instead of going for a full room like we had planned) the sin brought in, I hit psy's will and drop two more AoE's and the mobs die. I then invite the BM back, and let him watch as we get all the exp from the mobs. I then proceed to start heads while the cleric res's him and kill probably half of them before he even gets back up. After the end of the run, when I left squad, he tried to stun me (I had hit psy's will before I even left) and it fails. I two-shot his *** without issue, then proceeded to kill the sin from his guild who tried to help him. After which I said "Thanks for the frost run" and my timer ran out. (+4 red hours for my psychic <3, no drops from them tho :<)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    "Being too low leveled" even if you completed the previous squads like 104814912841294175198 times with no problems -_-"
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I got kicked for wanting to DD in a two cleric squad >.>
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I was kicked out from BH's squad, becouse I picked mob's drops while squad mode was free + no wines fee. But FFS, I know boss's drops for wines owner, but mob's drop...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Was kicked out of a BH cause the barb was rageing on me cause i stole aggro a little. After taking **** for most of the run i bite back. His friend, who happens to be squad leader, instantly kicks me..

Other then that i'm pretty lucky with squads b:victory

Have only kicked someone out of a run ones.. Was a FC and the whole run this other sin was talking **** about everyone and everything. After like 2 hours (low 80's squad) i've finally had it and asks for lead.. Got it and booted her.. And that's the story how my BL got its first name b:laugh
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Raapy - Raging Tide
    Raapy - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i get kicked everytime in BH/TT squads.....
    i forget to put on free, so being kicked is easier to set it to free b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]Level 104 Sage Assassin[/SIGPIC]
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I got kicked out of MY OWN squad, someone aked for lead to invite ''100 tank'' and threw me out of it, turns out ''We just wanted mystic buff'' I ticked my charm 6 times for that.
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I cant remember ever being kicked out of a squad.. I have left a few squads though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    kicked out of squad for being enrage. too bad the bm in squad didn't realize that hes white named. great start to a clericless bh...
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Last time I got kicked from a squad....

Dumbass sin goes "Pro NV run", then brings in his faction mate (a second bm) who CAN'T EVEN ****ING DRAGONS FIRST on a boss, so we end up doing a double dragon (both of us dragoning at the same time) and I get kicked because I'm doing my ****ing job of dragoning....

God damn idiots... (Killed their ***** btw..)

At least you had a 9x-10x BM that actually knew what dragon skill is. We Invited a BM into a full GV once. I was asked to throw him sparks for dragon. He asked us what dragons were. When he told us he didn't have that skill we booted him.

A half hour later this BM PMs me asking if I had a GV squad and if I can invite him. I told him I did have a squad, the same one that kicked his *** out. It was funny.

Another BM in a different GV run raged at me for not healing him when the EP died. I asked him what veno skill should I use to heal his ***? He said the same skill I used to heal my herc. He was booted quite quickly after that.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Another BM in a different GV run raged at me for not healing him when the EP died. I asked him what veno skill should I use to heal his ***? He said the same skill I used to heal my herc. He was booted quite quickly after that.

Best one so far b:laugh
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I watched a BM get kicked after the wizzie (who was the leader's wife) died during the big-room pull. The wizzie set up DB right as the mobs came in and didn't wait for the barb to gain aggro or the seeker to set vortex.

The leader and wizzie pked the BM.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle