[Announcement] Get Ready for PWI: Descent!

Options

Comments

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You could always make a 5.0 cleric, would just not be able to heal b:chuckle

Sees a high dex/str cleric using Deicides, wearing a mix of light/heavy and shouting : "Me OP clerc !! High crit, metal mage mode, I can refill sparks fast if needed too !!! Heals ??? Who u think I am ? A medic ?? "

Yeah , right b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sees a high dex/str cleric using Deicides, wearing a mix of light/heavy and shouting : "Me OP clerc !! High crit, metal mage mode, I can refill sparks fast if needed too !!! Heals ??? Who u think I am ? A medic ?? "

Yeah , right b:surrender

I have a 100 Cleric I barely use. Don't tempt me, because I WILL invest in the HA gear to 4aps her if you dare me. b:cool
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm pretty sure if I converted to an aps cleric my faction would boot me b:shutup

But it would be fun to troll people lf cleric for fc b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • gallax13th
    gallax13th Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    every class gets a curse?

haha
    curse me.
    i dare you xD
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have a 100 Cleric I barely use. Don't tempt me, because I WILL invest in the HA gear to 4aps her if you dare me. b:cool

I double dare you.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Eccy - Harshlands
    Eccy - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Woah, Eccii.. Are you my long lost untamed twin from another server???? O______o?
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I double dare you.

As soon as PWcalc is live again I'll work out what I need to do and set to it. b:cool

I will expect you to do the same once I have video proof of completeion. b:sin
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So had anyone been able to dig up any info as far as what these new orders are going to be about, i.e. "The Benfits" of each?
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Idk but all I see are just things for more high-levels to do because all they complain about is that "OH THERES NOTHING TO DO IN THIS GAME I'M SO DAMN BORED." <
    Thats what you dumb as$es get for powerleveling to 105.
  • Amup - Raging Tide
    Amup - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Idk but all I see are just things for more high-levels to do because all they complain about is that "OH THERES NOTHING TO DO IN THIS GAME I'M SO DAMN BORED." <

Your post made me smile

b:laugh
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Quoted for truth!

Must suck to spend money to get 5 aps and r9 and them rage-quit and blame the game for the lack of content b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

We're extremely happy to announce our latest expansion, PWI: Descent, slated to release on February 15th!
    Check out the teaser site here for more info and to sign up for a free launch gift!
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/descent
    And check out the full news post here:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=449111

Pack your bags, we're headed to Morai!
    -The PWI Team

Too late, too damn late.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Aww gee, I was hoping for a non-fish assassin chick, but seems like I was wrong b:cry
    Now the question is, why did the guy shave his cool beard?

Idk, but I find Asian guys with bleached white hair kinda hot o.o b:avoid
    Just my preference..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I read the awesome translation from google on the cleric skills. Not easy to make sense of them, the grammar is so bad. Well 1 skill if I understand correctly will be able to boost my cleric damage to 80%. But I won't be able to use healing spell.... Like every pvp cleric need to no heal here and there. Any way, Has they say the game will be more balance. I'm expecting other class to have a mega defense buff that will nerf this new skill. Making me take 2 step forward and 2 step backward.

On the good side I think i,m getting a magic absorb shield, kinda like plume shield but vs magic. That skill will be useful if I read correctly.

Usefull or not, new content is new content. But I will wait for other player to post guides on all the new stuff before investing in it.

Has for the APS Cleric. If u were on Lost city Server I would send u 5 mil coins to help. After all i'm still poor ATM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jarxxle - Archosaur
    Jarxxle - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ohhh yh i defently ready bring it on!!!!!!!!!
    b:pleased
  • wantednoobslayer
    wantednoobslayer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy is happy! b:dirty

..comes with a TW map reset every 6 months from now. Some people may like this, other factions may be upset! b:laugh

lolz @ all the hard working factions getting bs'ed because they waste charm on tw xDD
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    As everyone is in delight over the new skills, there has has to be a massive skill Nerf somewhere! thats all i am focusing on.
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You could always make a 5.0 cleric, would just not be able to heal b:chuckle

Actually, you can still heal and buff as an APS clawric... Your heals will be about as useful as your attacks though. (And STILL no bloodpaint! Though it's silly that it doesn't "stick" on all classes if we all get the stupid animation... But that's totally tangential.)

I've thought repeatedly about making one so I can troll NV squads.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • AirialAce - Raging Tide
    AirialAce - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The cleric skills are meh... Aside from the one with no exp loss upon death. b:dirty
    But that's not enough to justify how bad they are compared to archer skills...

here we go...compairing cler to archer now?
    what...what...what?b:mischievous
  • Driude - Heavens Tear
    Driude - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Firstly, GMs i am really happy about the expansion!

However... we are getting new skills but my BM only has 2 skill slots left for skills? b:shocked
    I was really hoping the expansion will give more space because even without the New Skills
    BMs have over the max space. Im not sure if anyone understands what im talking about thoughb:surrender

Thank You GMs! Happy Playing to all!
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Firstly, GMs i am really happy about the expansion!

However... we are getting new skills but my BM only has 2 skill slots left for skills? b:shocked
    I was really hoping the expansion will give more space because even without the New Skills
    BMs have over the max space. Im not sure if anyone understands what im talking about thoughb:surrender

Thank You GMs! Happy Playing to all!

There aren't any skill limits for you to learn them. Once you learn your next skill, a scroll bar and extra slots will appear on your skill menu. b:victory

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Driude - Heavens Tear
    Driude - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wow really!!! b:laugh
    Thank you so much LyuKangb:cute

im so happy i would sing but ill save you all the excruciating ear pains :p
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I smell huge refining sale for the valentines day as all new skills depend on Soulforce
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I smell huge refining sale for the valentines day as all new skills depend on Soulforce

I smell my comeback lasting not even a full day before I go back to playing ME3 multiplayer demo til march. xD
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wow really!!! b:laugh
    Thank you so much LyuKangb:cute

im so happy i would sing but ill save you all the excruciating ear pains :p

lol, you're welcome buddy b:victory

• Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I read the awesome translation from google on the cleric skills. Not easy to make sense of them, the grammar is so bad. Well 1 skill if I understand correctly will be able to boost my cleric damage to 80%. But I won't be able to use healing spell.... Like every pvp cleric need to no heal here and there. Any way, Has they say the game will be more balance. I'm expecting other class to have a mega defense buff that will nerf this new skill. Making me take 2 step forward and 2 step backward.

On the good side I think i,m getting a magic absorb shield, kinda like plume shield but vs magic. That skill will be useful if I read correctly.

Usefull or not, new content is new content. But I will wait for other player to post guides on all the new stuff before investing in it.

Has for the APS Cleric. If u were on Lost city Server I would send u 5 mil coins to help. After all i'm still poor ATM

dont worry, mystics fulfill ur healing roll while ur in dark mage mode.

To be perfectly honest i think the clerics new skills and mystic new skills should be switched around (except for the 3rd eye stealth detection). it makes more sense.
  • lolo12222
    lolo12222 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Any one have Descent map?